JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyuna - Do it!

Author Topic: A.L.I.V.E. (Multiple Pairings) Part 4. Whole Bunch Of Misunderstandings  (Read 27015 times)

Offline POPCAT

• Member+
  • Takamina-saaaan~ <3 \(^o^)/
Ahhh  :cathappy: Takamina so cool :twothumbs

Yuko and Rena doing smexy things :shocked.................NOOoooo!!!!!

Yuko think about nyan nyan :banghead:

And Rena-sama think about puppy jurinas feelings :(

There must be a explenation for this rigth  :panic:

Sakura YOU shall explane you'r self  :smhid
Haters Gonna Hate

d(~,~)b

Ship: Atsumina,Wmatsui and Jurimayu

Offline TK.Yuu

Unexpected move Yuko~!!!!  :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked

I didn't expect her to cheat!! This should be an illusion of nyan nyan!!! :angry: :angry: peace! :lol:

I like the drawing by the way!

As expected of Mai-chan  : :w00t:  always draw and stuff :3

I'm still waiting for her manga,hopefully it will come eventually.

ANYWAYS!!! I am waiting for chapter 4 Saku!!! make sure it's just a bad nightmare of Kojiharu!!! :angry: :angry: ahahaha just kiddng~  :P2

Ganbatte ne~  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
A kiss to the cheeks isn't enough and so is to the lips~

My Amateur Stories

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.

A mandatory comment =p, Saku threaten to not update until I comment *pouts* soooo, I've finish reading but having some difficulty commenting on my stupid phone... So I'll fix this up when I get on a computer. Or Saku can I verbally tell you if I dot get back to this fast enough? Don't make your readers wait =(

I'll be back with a proper comment. Work restriction with computer use =.= for non work related stuff.

*sneaking on my tablet during down time ~ ninja my way around the dark*

Part 1:

So starting off from the beginning, at first I was like O.O or Takamina to randomly kiss this girl (who I was pretty sure was Acchan) then shocked that they already kissed before and end up  with an invitation that pretty much mean "come home with me and I'm all yours" ....  interesting work up for this pair, quite bold on both party. The scripted message on the newspaper is just ROFL, man, squirrel and cyborg =) YUP BOLD is correct for this pair. Already into the action LOL. They move pretty quickly.

I'm not so sure about the other girls... planning to kidnap the emperor's daughter.... crazy bunch but if that bring more girls into the group then why not. Probably end up pairing with Mayu and have to fend off her hands from wandering keke. I'm still a bit iffy about Sasshi being a genius... I just have this feeling when I see Sasshi and genius in the same line, but on the scale of bringing in the power, I'm imagining a very OP group of girls. They are all getting named one by one =)

Part 2: *I'll be back*
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 01:19:27 PM by immortal_K »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
A/n. Minna, I will reply to your comments with the actual update and for now... Some pervy stuff that you all been asking for...

DOUZO: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34376.msg1190486#msg1190486
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
sakura-chan what happned with yuko and rena why are they in a hotel room together doing smexy stuff :cry: :yep:

there must be explanations behind it  :(

anyway cant wait for the next chapter^^
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline tfme3638

• Member+
Hey anyone can tell me how do I access the pervy area? Kind of starting to get annoying whenever I read n it just gets stuck there... LOL :panic:

Offline amachan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
Where’s the update -___- i can’t check that link out

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
you can always read it at akblasphemy48
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline WotaOtaku~

• Member+
  • *cleans nosebleed* I can't r-read anymore.. T^T
Oh my, what did I do with my innocent mind? T^T I was innocent once....until the time I started reading those things xD

That was awesome xD But I just had to like read it with my mom in front of me D:

She asked me why I was blushing like hell xD I was like biting my lower lip to not spazz to much but I couldn't stop the blush :P

I seriously gotta read it again xD awwh, what a perv I am and what awesome fics/OS you make Sakura-san :)

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
nice AtsuMina's momment...still need (and waiting) YukoRena's full version though :on bleed:

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
wooow

i really like it

thanks for all your updates

i wait for another chapter

^.^'

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Update please....

Can't wait to see the next

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
waaaaa!!!

Continue!!!!

Update Soon please!!!!!

X.x!?

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: A.L.I.V.E. (AtsuMina/others OS) Part 4 teaser {Feb 12, 2014}
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2014, 03:28:55 PM »
A/n.Um, I am bumping my own thread :DDD just to post the teaser and say I didn't forget neither of the stories in this thread. The teaser is for 'A.L.I.V.E.' story, but Capricious Lachrymose last part might see the daylight sooner. Oh well, hope you enjoy the teaser~ Gonna reply your comments once I update, as always~  :mon trudge:

A.L.I.V.E.

Part 4. Whole Bunch Of Misunderstandings (TEASER)

Yuko was about to tease Rena more when suddenly the unexpectedly strong force yanked her away and then kicked her right in the stomach. Thanks to her being the awesome fighter the woman was able to avoid the kick but she didn't expect to be punched right into her face. Yuko was glad she slightly turned while avoiding the kick and thankfully the damage to her pretty face was not that big.

"Whatever happened here.." A low serious voice spat out. "This better have a good explanation."

"Jurina-chan..." Rena was mesmerized how cool her beloved was in that jealous overprotective state.

"I'm waiting." Juju deadpanned.

"Well..." Yuko was surprised but pleased to see that side of the young girl resurfacing. "I..."

And that's it. See ya some time when I update, hope you comment  XD
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 08:09:56 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2014, 03:58:39 PM »
A teaserrrr. Yeyyy. I'll wait for the update.

Thank youuu~  :bow:

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2014, 05:40:39 PM »
 :scared: I almost forgot about this one. This is not even possible.
Thanks for reminding me. :grin:
I look forward to it.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2014, 03:01:45 AM »
ah.. a teaser...

So you are updating soon...

Can't wait...

Thank you

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: A.L.I.V.E. (AtsuMina/others OS) Part 4 {May 18, 2014}
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2014, 06:11:11 PM »
A/n. This update is special because..... *drum roll* It's our dear Chiqa's 21st Birthday!!!!! So it was a good push for me to finally update this story!!! I hope everyone likes it, especially you, our dear Chiqin ;) Sorry that this update is shorter than others, but well, the next chapter will be way longer thus yeah... ><;

Before the actual update, a fricking long wall of my replies to this huge sea of comments oTL

REPLIES.

@miyumi: yes, I know I am a perv :D YukoRena is always fluttery. And yes, Minami's past is COOL. And here is the update you wanted~

@yuukimoko: no problemo, I am happy that you enjoyed it ;)

@kuro_808: yup yup, that ending~

@cisda83: yeah, separation is never nice, deshou? I like Jane Doe PV so much, it's so cool~ about RenaYuko, you will see in this update~

@K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS: yeah, sorry, I have someone special already, so I cannot return your feelings (though we both know you love me just in a friendly way) Taka is always awesome and cool (except when she fails) and YukoRena, well, you will find out in this update~ Yay~

@kahem: nyaha~ Meetan always brings a smirk on our faces...or a facepalm... and YukoRena....read the update~

@Haruko: you are very close to the truth~ you will see what I mean when you read this update~

@Tanchan: nyaha, you will see~ muahaha~ can't reveal things for now~

@stv_wong: haha, Meetan just brings the laughs in us all the time, deshou? or well, like I mentioned up there, the facepalm :D

@Hii_chan: haha, yes, Minami is so cool in this story, deshou?~ and the perv... might write it~

@amachan48: oh, hello there~ *waves* thank you for the praises~ YukoRena is of course awesome, deshou?~ What's the secret behind it~ Read this chapter and you will find out~ nyaha~

@bunny_rabbit: BUNNY~!!!! I am glad you enjoyed this chapter~ and I shall say to you~ Great minds think alike~ YukoRena smut~ that must be a nice thing to see~ or read in this case *nosebleed* ara, you also enjoyed the Meetan's mention? nyahaha~ ufufufu~

@POPCAT: YukoRena explained in this chapter~ Have fun reading~

@TK.Yuu: all is explained in this update and I hope you enjoy it~ \(^o^)/

@immortal_K: all I can say to you, Kiranyan, is.............YOU NEVER CAME BACK TO UPDATE YOUR COMMENT......... *stares* Sakugeki is gonna haunt you in your dreams, HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Nee....okotteru?~

@Elo: as I explained to a lot of people up there, all is answered in this update~ Have fun reading~

@WotaOtaku~: nyaha~ I corrupted your innocent mind~ and in front of your mother~ nyahaha~ I am glad you enjoyed it~ and um....thank you for the praise~ m(_ _)m

@bunny_rabbit: hey there again~ thanks for enjoying AtsuMina smut~ and YukoRena smut...hahaha, might write it~ *evil giggle*

@Archer1992: nyaha, here is the next update~

@Feat: here is the update~

@Zita: my loyal reader T^T I am so happy you like this story and it's okay to forget with this many new stories coming up and my updates being...slow and well....late.... Here is the next chapter ;)

THANKS FOR THOSE WHO HELPED ME TO PROOFREAD~ YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE~

A.L.I.V.E.

Part 4. Whole Bunch of Misunderstandings

—–‘Reform school’, principal’s office, Thursday afternoon, Nagoya—–

"And then I pinned you to the wall like this~" Yuko pinned Rena to the wall and smirked. "Yeah, you had the same expression as you do now~"

"Yu...uko-san...Let me go...." Rena stuttered. The sudden action of the squirrel woman made her blush hard because before this she never experienced being controlled.

"Was that a dream or did we really do THAT?" The chibi grinned and her eyes scanned the raven haired girl's body. "Mhm, NAISU~"

Yuko was about to tease Rena more when suddenly the unexpectedly strong force yanked her away and then kicked her right in the stomach. Thanks to her being the awesome fighter the woman was able to avoid the kick but she didn't expect to be punched right in the face. Yuko was glad she slightly turned while avoiding the kick and thankfully the damage to her pretty face was not that big.

"Whatever happened here.." A low serious voice spat out. "This better have a good explanation."

"Jurina-chan..." Rena was mesmerized how cool her beloved was in that jealous overprotective state.

"I'm waiting." Juju deadpanned.

"Well..." Yuko was surprised but pleased to see that side of the young girl resurfacing. "I had a very pervy dream of me and Rena last night thus decided to tease her by showing her a few examples. I assure you, Jurina, I have no intentions of stealing your precious Rena-chan. I have my wife that I love wholeheartedly so there is no need to fret over this tiny misunderstanding. I'll take my leave then."

Yuko flashed her smile at the two Matsui girls and left the room, but suddenly her head popped in with her toothy grin present on her face.

"Don't forget, you're a jailbait, so no smexy action~" The squirrel teased the two and then left the room completely.

Jurina rolled her eyes and then fixated her attention towards Rena. The pale girl now was even paler as she still remembered when years ago Jurina didn't talk with her for the whole week because the older girl accidentally missed the last bus and had to stay over her classmate's, leaving the puppy girl with her aunt. She couldn't even think of the possibilities what the puppy girl was going to do now.

"Rena-chan."

The tone of the youngster's voice made Rena feel like jelly, her heartbeat was faster than ever and she even forgot how to breathe. Suddenly Jurina pinned her to the wall the way Yuko was pinning her just a minute ago and Rena's stomach sent a bunch of butterflies down her spine. Her eyes went wide and she started breathing shallowly.

"If I EVER again see anyone do something similar to you...." The intent look meant this was a serious statement. "I'll make you got to jail by doing things to you you never imagined. I'll leave you there for sometime, not bothering to bail you out. Then, after I think you've learned your lesson, I would get you back and then do even more naughty things to you. I have so many fantasies, Rena-chan. You are MINE FOREVER. I hope from now on YOU and EVERYONE else takes that into account."

Rena's mouth was agape as she was trying to take in all the information. Then Jurina's lips touched her lips just for a short second before pulling back.

"You have no idea how badly I want to make you fully mine, Rena-chan... The two years that have left to wait..might be harder and harder... Don't forget that."

When everything sunk in and Rena fully was aware of what just happened, the puppy was long gone.

"Eeeh...?"

—–Hama Rikyu Garden, Thursday afternoon, Tokyo—–

Atsuko nervously glanced at her wristwatch. Her heart was pounding like crazy in her chest as she paced in front of the main entrance to the garden. She was already inside, waiting for someone eagerly. Then her eyes spotted the huge ribbon and she knew instantly the person came as they agreed. She smiled widely and jumped on the tiny person, nearly knocking the poor woman down.

"Atsuko..." Minami couldn't help but giggled and then hugged tightly the taller girl. "How are you?"

"I miss you..." Acchan mumbled and hugged the midget tighter. "So much...."

"Haha..." Minami patted the girl's head and then pulled back a bit. "Let's have a walk, shall we?"

"Un~" The black haired girl smiled. "The Sakuras are blooming so nicely~"

"Deshou?~" Takahashi took Maeda's hand and the two started walking deeper into the park, enjoying the beautiful scenery. "Sorry that I couldn't meet you for such a long time. It's just that the princess needs protection 24/7 and she rarely is with her family, so we really have a lot of work."

"It's okay, don't apologize. Now that we met and that I know you're okay, I am not going to worry that much. And isn't the plan getting easier? Miichan told us something that was unbelievable....but is it true?"

"Mhm...what did she tell you?" Takamina asked and the two sat on the bench which had less people around so they can talk freely without worrying to be overheard.

->flashback<-

-----Café ‘Nagareboshi’, Tuesday afternoon, Kanagawa-----

After Tomo~mi closed the café, the girls sat around one of the tables. They were ready to hear what Miichan had to say.

"I heard awesome news, guys~ Yuko contacted me and said to be prepared as she and Rena are coming back on Thursday. They succeeded with their plans and met with people they were supposed to meet. The whole group of people is on our side and we can finally commence with our kidnapping plan. It's gonna happen on Friday~"

"Wait, so more people means we can take action sooner than planned?" Atsuko asked.

"Our plan can work only on Fridays, because that's when her parents leave the palace to visit some of their important friends, and they return on Saturday afternoon. This happens every week and they never missed it, except if there are some political meetings or family matters that cannot be postponed." Sasshi explained.

"Oh~ So we also need to be prepared or we are not needed?" Tomo~mi asked. "Tomochin trained me quite well, so I can wield a sword and help in any way I can~"

"I think all of us should be in, in the case something unexpected happens."  Minegishi said seriously. "And also, Acchan, I got a coded message in a newspaper from Minami."

She took out a piece of newspaper where it was written a certain message, and only a keen eye would know what that means.

~~~
Gachapin!!! I miss my black haired queen~ I want a date~ Sakuras are blooming so nicely right now in Hama Rikyu Garden~ Shall I wear my huge pink bow? I hope my queen wears something nice too~ Chibi. >.>
~~~

"Uwa~ I never thought she will call herself a chibi~" Kasai chuckled.

"Am...I the queen?~" Atsuko's eyes sparkled brightly. "Ah, I am finally going to meet her~"

->end of flashback<-

"I see... Yeah, I heard the news also and I have even better ones." Minami smiled. "We got affirmed that her parents are really leaving this Friday without any complications in our way."

"Good to hear... Nee..." Atsuko fidgeted on the bench. "Can I also come on the mission? I know I don't have fighting skills but.... I am sure I can be of at least some help..."

"I agree with Miichan, I as think everyone should be in this...but I am worried something might happen to you... However..." Here Takahashi paused and kissed Acchan's cheek, making the girl blush in deep red color. "I dragged you into this and so I think you can come. Seeing you there will inspire me even more~"

"H...hai..."

-----Tokyo Imperial Palace, evening, Thursday, Tokyo-----

"Ojousama...are you sure about this?"

"Yes, Minami. I am more than sure. This is my dream come true."

"Well, our plan becomes easier then..." Tomochin blurted out and then closed her mouth. She just then realized that the cat was out of bag and she spilled the secret. "Umgh...."

"Good job, Tomochin." Mariko scoffed.

"Gomen..."

Princess Yuki and her three bodyguards were sitting in the living room of the princess chambers. She overheard these three guards talking in female voices and calling each other by their real nicknames when they thought she was still having dinner with her family. Yuki only smiled and was not even one bit angry at them hiding their identities from her for such a long time. She was thankful because she trusted them enough to lose the fright of men and now knowing they were girls...she was really impressed. The princess showed up in front of them and asked to tell her the whole story, promising to not tell on them to her parents. Now she knew why she held such a huge trust towards them and why they were the only men she was never afraid of. Kashiwagi asked them to change into the girl's outfits, they locked themselves in her chambers and had a really long girly talk. It's been quite a while since the last time the princess had such a warm and comforting time. Her guards were beautiful, clever and strong willed. That's why she told them about her secret wish of wanting to be kidnapped by a cute female and run away from this place.

Now she wanted to know what was the plan they were talking about yet she didn't bug them, knowing they will reveal it once the time is right. However, she didn't have to wait for long.

"I think we can tell her everything since this is what ojousama herself wants." Minami stated and turned to the princess. "Our plan is to kidnap you, ojousama. This is something you wish, deshou?"

"Eeh... Why me though?.." Yuki was surprised.

"Aren't you rich?" Mariko asked while smirking.

"Well...I am..." Yuki made one of her huge reaction faces and her three bodyguards laughed.

"Relax, this is not the reason." Minami reassured the princess. "The request was made by Mayu."

"M...mayu?!!!! The cute girl I met in the park?!!!! You guys know her?!!!"

"Yeah..." An invisible sweat drop appeared on Minami's forehead. "She is actually a member of our community...."

"You might not like this but we are fighting against government, only those who steal from people and abuse their power." Mariko explained. "So we are really not after your family or anything. Well, maybe a bit, but you know that your father recently got himself involved with suspicious people..."

"Un....It's okay..." Suddenly Yuki's eyes went wide again. "Chotto!!! Still, it doesn't explain why me? Why Mayu wants me...? That sly cute mouse..."

"That is something you'll have to ask her yourself, ojousama..." Tomochin also sweat dropped. "That aside, we need to explain you the whole kidnapping thing, and I think you might be of some help. We are short on one minute which we thought might be just okay if we're lucky..."

"Okay, I am listening." The ojousama nodded.

END OF PART 4
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 10:42:48 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2014, 08:50:07 PM »
WAZZZZAAAAAAAAA~!!! It's me, your friendly neighborhood Chineseman. BA DUM TSS~!

The first thing I see in this chapter is Yuko pinning Rena on the wall....  :shock: :shock: :shock:

WHAT A WAY TO START THE CHAPTER~  :on lol: :on lol:

But good thing it's just a dream.. Or else, somebody gonna end up like this --->  :on chew:

I LOVE Jurina in this chapter.. Even though she's still a jailbait, she's cool~  :cathappy:

And.....Jurina did the same pinning thing as Yuko  :mon blood: :mon blood: :mon blood:

But it's Wmatsui, so.... ME LIKE~!! :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

FINALLY LE GODDESS ACCHAN HAS DESCENDED  :mon inluv: :mon angel: :mon star:

The Atsumina moment was too short...  :mon sigh:

BUT IT WAS SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET~~!!!!!!!!  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

Even a single "I miss you" made me squeal~  :cathappy: :cathappy:

I'd have to say this.. This chapter is a little short.. Not trying to complain or anything.. Just saying..  :mon sweat: :mon sweat: :mon sweat:

SO............UPDATE FAST COZ I WANNA SEE MORE WMATSUI AND ATSUMINA!!  :mon pray2: :mon pray2: :mon pray2:

That's all for my comment.. Gosh I used so much stickers.. Oh well...  :bigdeal: :bigdeal:

This is Kevin signing off.

CHIAOZ~!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2014, 07:42:45 AM »
Somewhat they were a bit guilt about kidnapping the princess

Though the princess seem very eager about being kidnapped as long as she is going to see Mayu

Would the plan work alright?

What will Mayu do in the presence of eager Yuki?

What's going to happen with the kingdom?

Would they be able to escape the army search?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyuna - Do it!