JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rururu - &

Author Topic: True love  (Read 24741 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Re: True love
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2008, 12:52:19 PM »
Chapter 3: One week later

"You sure you want to do this?" Shiba-chan asked.

"I'm sure," Rika replied. "This will get her attention."

"I'm not sure she'll like pink."

"Just watch." Rika smiled as she left her dressing room. She knew her friend Yossie was gone again for the week, but she didn't care. She had heard from Yossie the night before the show. Yossie told her to surprise her on TV. Rika didn't know what she had meant by it, so she started thinking how to do that the entire night without any sleep. It didn't matter if she was sleepy, just hearing Yossie's voice was enough to keep her awake the entire day.

As she walked onto the stage, the group's leader, Yuko Nakazawa couldn't help but stare and laugh. "What is that?" she asked.

"I'm going to surprise Yossie," Rika answered.

"She's not here today."

"I know, but she'll be watching today."

As the enitre group got ready for today's show, Rika already had butterflies in her stomach. She hoped this would be enough to get Yossie's attention. She had never done anything like this before, but knew that whenever she was with Yossie, she could do almost anything.

She was dressed in pink from head to toe, plus she had a microphone with her. As the camera pointed toward her, she took one last deep breath and began talking. However there was one problem, her microphone was not working. She looked like she was ready to cry, but she kept her composure and began to talk again(after turning her mike on, of course).

"Hello everybody! Charmy Ishikawa desu!" she cried.

She led the older members of Morning Musume against Mari and her Minimoni group into a game, which would be known as Challenge Moni for the show. As she hosted the show, she couldn't help but smile and laugh, knowing that her friend Yossie would be proud of her.

After the show, Rika went back to her dressing room. She heard her cell phone ring on the counter, which she picked up. She hoped that it was Yossie on the other end. "Hello?" she answered.

"You look so cute!" someone said.

"Yossie?"

"Too bad I wasn't there to see it."

"It's on again next week if you're going to show up."

"I'll be there. Besides, there's something I want to show you."

"What is it?"

"You'll see."

"Are you busy right now?"

"I'm free for the day. What do you want to do?"

"Nothing really. I just want to see you."

"I know. I missed you too."

"Really?"

"Of course."

"Ishikawa-san!" a loud voice called out from beyond the door.

"What is it?" Rika asked.

"What are you doin?"

"Nothing."

"Really?" It was Yuko from behind the door. "Thanks to you, we have another game like this next week."

Rika didn't listen to Yuko, she was hearing Yossie tell her about what had been going on the past week. She couldn't wait to meet her that day.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 12:56:14 AM by cool_kickin_dude »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2008, 06:33:17 PM »
Charmy! :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2008, 06:33:55 PM »
The creation of the legend!!

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2008, 07:15:06 PM »
i didn't have much time to finish the rest of the chapter..it'll be done this afternoon..yossie makes a call*leaves rest of spoiler out*

ok..finished with that chapter :lol:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 12:57:40 AM by cool_kickin_dude »

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2008, 09:39:48 PM »
This story's showing how a lot of things were created. Charmy's an example!  :lol:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2008, 03:30:46 AM »
Chapter 4: Hello!Pro News

"Charmy Ishikawa desu!" Rika cried, starting the skit.

Yuko looked over at Rika, with her patented Yuko-like stare. It was because of Rika that she was on this new skit. She wished she didn't want to be on it, but she was host of Hello!Morning and that was enough for her. Besides, she would be graduating soon and heaven help Yuko if Rika was to take over the show one day.

Meanwhile backstage, Shiba-chan was watching the show and laughing. She wished that Yossie was there before the skit had ended. What Shiba-chan didn't know was that Yossie was doing more work for her group Pucchi Moni with her friends Kei-chan and Maki. Shiba-chan heard footsteps coming toward her. She turned around and saw Yossie walk over to her.

"What did I miss?" Yossie asked.

"Almost the entire skit," Shiba-chan answered. "Where were you?"

"Sorry. I do have other projects, you know."

"I hate to cover for you all the time."

"I told you I was sorry."

The two watched as Rika began to close out the skit. Yossie couldn't help but smile at Rika, who looked so cute in her Charmy costume. She began to think what she would do to have her with the costume. Unfortunately, that would have to wait for another time. She looked over at a monitor and her heart nearly skipped a beat.

"Ciao!" Rika exclaimed.

Yossie watched the stage being moved by the stage people as both Rika and Yuko walked off the stage. Yossie waited until Rika was alone until she grabbed Rika and led her into her dressing room. "I love the costume!" Yossie said.

"I didn't see you," Rika said. She had her arms crossed, showing how she felt.

"Sorry, but I have a surprise for you though."

"What is it?"

"Wanna go to my concert next week?"

"Really?"

"Why not?"

"We haven't been to each other's concerts, except for Morning Musume."

"I know."

"Will you be wearing something for me?"

"What do you mean?"

"From your PB?"

"I'm beginning to think I should have never given you my PB."

"Why not? You look cute in those pics."

"I will..with one condition."

"What is it?"

"If you wear that costume to the concert."

"Yossie..you're so funny."

"Seriously." Yossie said, grabbing one of Rika's hands. She saw Rika blush as she moved closer to her. Just as she was about to move toward Rika's face, the door began to knock.

"Rika?" someone asked. "Are you there?"

"Who is it?" Rika asked.

"It's Kaori. We have to get ready for our PV."

"Okay." Rika looked over at Yossie, who knew that she wished she would do what she wanted to do with her. She began to walk away before Yossie call out to her. "I'll call you tonight," She said.

"I know you will," Rika said. She winked at her before leaving.

Yossie stood frozen in the dressing room for a few minutes before walking out. Her one plan was spoiled, for the time being.

"God, I love that girl," she said.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2008, 03:27:02 AM »
Chapter 5: Nakazawa's Grad concert(after the show)

"You look so cute!" Tsuji and Kago both said to Yuko.

"Told you so," Mari said.

"Least Rika isn't here to hear that," Yuko smiled. "Where is she anyway?"

"I don't know," Kei replied. "I saw her with Yossie after the concert."

"Don't those two leave each other alone?" Yuko asked.

"To be honest," Kaori replied, "I don't believe I've seen them two that happy before."

Both girls were talking and laughing at wach other. They have not took their jumpsuits off as they didn't want to leave each other's side. They knew they had to be with the group in a few minutes, but they were too busy with each other to notice.

"So, what are we going to do?" Yossie asked.

"What do you mean?" Rika asked.

"I mean, what do we do from here?"

"Well, I still can do Charmy on Hello!Pro News. Besides, you make a great assistant."

"I know that. I can have Charmy anytime I want."

"Come on Yossie, I know you're joking."

"Look at me." Yossie's eyes lowered as she grinned a wicked smile. "Do I look like I'm joking?"

"Well," Rika began to say, "I know you've been talking to Maki a lot lately."

"We just hang out a lot all the time. Nothing personal."

"What about that one girl I've heard about?"

"Which one?"

"The one that they just hired."

"Oh, her. She hasn't been in Morning Musume. Besides, I haven't seen her much anyway."

"Well.."

"Let me tell you something," Yossie held up Rika's chin(which had been the focal point for everyone to make fun of lately) and drew her close. "You're the only person I want."

"Guys!" Mari yelled from outside. "Are you coming or what?"

"Just a minute!" Yossie replied.

"Minute's up!" Yuko yelled. "Get out here or you two will be in trouble."

"Fine..." Yossie muttered, wishing that both she and Rika had a few more minutes to themselves. They both left the room before Maki walked over to Yossie and pulled her aside.

"So?" Maki asked.

"Not now," Yossie replied, trying to pull away.

"I want to know now."

"I told you, no." Yossie walked away as Maki just shook her head and sighed. She followed her friend over to where the group was as somone watched in the shadows. The person walked into the light as she saw the group had pictures taken.

Little did she know, she would have her chance with Yossie soon.

Offline gloopip

• e c o m o n i s t
  • Member+
  • ♥rika♥
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2008, 05:48:00 AM »
 :muffin: nice chap!  :muffin:

hmm i sense a love triangle here,,, :twisted:

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2008, 06:11:45 AM »
oooh that was great! More!! More!! More!! :prayers: i just love the ishiyoshi pair :luvluv2:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline loveshadow

• If Romance could be personified... I'd like to be it.
  • ecchi
  • Punish Me Marisama
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2008, 07:00:35 AM »
I like the way you write. It's calm and collected... like an easy going river that you never want to get off. Keep up the good work Cool_kicken_Dude.

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2008, 07:02:01 AM »
^ *agrees with*

It's a different type of style. I enjoy it very much. KEEP GIVIN' Me the Ishiyoshi fluff <3
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2008, 03:41:57 AM »
Chapter 6: Ganko family(part 1)

The fourth gen girls were huddled up in a dressing room as one of the writers from Hello!Morning came in and gave each of the girls their scripts. "We're going to start a new skit involving all four of you," he said.

"What is it?" Tsuji asked.

"Yossie will play Ganko Ittetsu, your father in the skit," the writer said. "Rika, you will play the mother, Ganko Tomeko."

"What about me?" Kago asked.

"You and Tsuji will play the kids, Futosuji and Hitosuji."

For Yossie, it was almost the perfect role for her. Everybody looked at her as the tomboy in the group. She didn't seem to mind, since she did not like to wear dresses. She looked over at Rika, who was blushing at her friend. For Rika, it was almost like a dream coming true to finally be closer to her friend, or was it Yossie who wanted it more?

"You girls will start rehearsing for the first skit tomorrow," the writer said. "We'll see you girls then."

"Tomeko, prepare the table!" Yossie said.

"Anata!" Rika said.

"Prepare the table!"

"Hai.." Rika ran off the stage temporarily to get a large table, to which she put in front of Yossie. She, along with Tsuji and Kago watched as Yossie toppled the table over.

"You idiots!" she exclaimed as she got up and started slapping everybody, which included Rika being slapped. Rika watched as Yossie led the other two girls hopping off the stage as she sighed. She already knew what she wanted to say to her friend, but was it too late?

Afetr the skit, Yossie went over to Rika, who was still in a daze. "Rika-chan?" she asked. "Are you there?"

"Huh?" Rika was startled by her friend's appearance.

"You OK?"

"I think so."

"No you're not, I can tell."

"How can you tell?"

"Because you have that look in your eyes."

"Yossie.."

"Yes?"

"There you are!" Miki exclaimed, who was dressed as Tsubomi in her pink outfit. "Wanna do something?"

"Well.." Yossie replied, "I'm a little busy right now."

"I have yakiniku."

"Well...OK." She began to leave with Miki before she turned around and mouthed Call me.

Rika looked away as tears were beginning to fall from her eyes. She didn't want anybody near her friend Yossie, even Miki. She didn't know what to do. Suddenly, she saw someone else come up on stage.

"Rika? Are you all right?" It was Makoto Ogawa, who had just joined the group weeks earlier.

"I'll be fine." Rika began to run off the stage as Makoto scratched her head.

"Wonder what's wrong with her?" she asked.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 12:52:56 PM by cool_kickin_dude »

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2008, 06:18:07 AM »
Whoahoho! Miki's got yakiniku and YOSSY! Rika better do something soon!

The story just gets better and better  O0
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2008, 07:31:31 AM »
Your chapters should be longer, I enjoy reading them and then they're over :(
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2008, 10:21:16 AM »
Ahh... That's was nice... Poor Rika  :cry: Mikitty stole Yossy from her just when she was about to say something..  :(

Nice chap.! I think it was a bit short though... Are you trying to make us hang on the edge of our seats?  XD Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter...  :gmon nya: 'NYAN~!'

Offline loveshadow

• If Romance could be personified... I'd like to be it.
  • ecchi
  • Punish Me Marisama
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2008, 06:44:37 AM »
Rika's gonna  :gmon pissed: miki  :twisted:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2008, 12:52:15 PM »
Chapter 7: Her or me?

"Well?" Maki asked.

"What?" Yossie asked.

"You know what I am talking about."

"Oh, you mean.."

"Don't play with me Yossie. I want to know what's going on."

"I told you already, nothing is going on."

"What about with Miki? I saw you with her last night."

"We just had some yakiniku. No big deal."

"Do you love her?"

"WHAT?"

"I want to know."

"Of course not."

"What about Rika? Do you love her?"

Yossie was struck by Maki's question , which pierced her heart. It seemed like for the past few months, she had wanted to tell Rika how she felt about her. It was almost the same when she and Maki first met. She knew she could always tell Maki eevrything. However, in the past few months, it seemed like she couldn't find anything to say to her at all. Yossie looked at her friend and gave her the only honest answer she could give. "I can't lie to you," she said.

"So you do love her.."

"No, it's not that!"

"Give me one good reason."

Yossie looked down again and tried to think of a reason why she loved Rika more than Maki(even though she had wondered if RIka felt the same way about Yossie). After a few minutes, she looked up again and gave Maki another answer. "I really can't think of a reason."

"I don't believe you," Maki said.

"I'm telling you there is no one else." Yossie placed her hands upon Maki's as she saw her friend nearly in tears.

"Seriously?" Maki asked.

"Absolutely."

"Yossie..." Maki's eyes began to water as she took her hands off or Yossie's and ran into her room. Yossie stood there for several minutes, trying to unravel the ball of yarn which she spun around three people. She was almost to the point of tears as well(which she cleverly hid from everyone around her). Minutes later, she went over to Maki and consoled her as the two stayed in that postion for what seemed like hours.

What do I do?Yossie asked herself. What do I do now?

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2008, 08:15:02 AM »
Yossie looked down again and tried to think of a reason why she loved Rika more than Maki(even though she had wondered if RIka felt the same way about Yossie). After a few minutes, she looked up again and gave Maki another answer. "I really can't think of a reason."
Awww... Yossy is having a hard time choosing.. :mon whimper: Why does she always have to choose? Why not have both?  :k-sad:

"Yossie..." Maki's eyes began to water as she took her hands off or Yossie's and ran into her room. Yossie stood there for several minutes, trying to unravel the ball of yarn which she spun around three people. She was almost to the point of tears as well(which she cleverly hid from everyone around her). Minutes later, she went over to Maki and consoled her as the two stayed in that postion for what seemed like hours.

Poor Maki when it comes to Rika, her and Yossy always have a conflict... But she'll still have Yossy by her side somehow.. They did have a connection... It's just maybe Yossy's heart was really for Rika and Rika's to Yossy's.   :tntrm:

This is a good one! Keep 'em coming!  :k-great:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2008, 01:16:54 PM »
I didn't really get that last chapter at all......... I think you skipped something or made a few mistakes there cause I cant seem to make sense of any of it...... I mean, first Yoshi and Rika meet and become friends and then have feelings for eachother and then you tell us that while this is going on she is seeing Maki right? Which by the way is really out of the blue and if she really was seeing her no wonder she was jealing coz according to u she was spennding all ehr time with Rika instead. So I was fooled into thinking that she was single, what with no mention of her and Maki being together alone in any other chapter that I can remember now, and since theres Miki as well, it's actually a love square, or a love star...... or a love rectangle. anyway some of the dialogue confused me too by the way. Like
""So you do love her.."

"No, it's not that!"

"Give me one good reason.""
That part confused the hell outa me. Give her one good reason for what? I was like 'wth?'. What does it mean? I mean it says "its not that" so shouldnt Maki say something like "then what is it?" or "Like hell it isn't!" but "Give me one good reason!" just doesnt fit. It seems like she's asking her why she's breaking up with her but Yoshi hasnt even said anything about breaking up so wth? And poor Maki. Heartbroken just because Yoshi can't keep it in her pants or wateva.... And Rika! Rika is always the innocent cute little girl, it's overrated. If she's not willing to fight for Yoshi I don't think she should get her! Even if it is what they both want. I think that Miki should get a turn dating Yoshi because at least she has guts and she will go after Yoshi untiill she gets her. Unlike some people. So if Rika's just gonna have a cry about it, everytime someone steals Yoshi from her at the wrong moment or whatever, she shoulldnt get to keep her.
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2008, 02:17:50 AM »
Sorry if it is confusing sweeety..I'll probably wind up doing an YoMaki story as well when it's over..

Chapter 8: Later that night...

Rika was in her room watching old shows of Hello!Morning. She was trying to keep her eyes open before she heard her mother call out to her. "Rika-chan!" she called. "Someone's here to see you."

"Who is it?" Rika asked.

"A friend of yours," a voice called.

''Yossie?" Rika got off of her bed and opened the door to see Yossie. She let herself in as Rika sat back down on the bed. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I just needed to clear my head," Yossie answered.

"So you decided to come here?"

"I guess."

Rika didn't say anything else as the two watched H!M together for a few minutes. They watched a skit that Yossie began doing called "Yossie, check it out Yo!". During the skit, Yossie turned away. "Can you turn it off?" she asked Rika.

"What's wrong?" Rika asked.

"I have a headache," Yossie lied, not wanting Rika to know what had happened between her and Maki.

Rika turned it off as Yossie turned toward her friend. "We're shooting a new video next week," Rika said, changing the subject.

"I know," Yossie said. "Looks like you'll get the lead this time."

"All I get is a spoken word, but I like the song."

"What's the song called?"

"The ~Peace~!"

Peace?Yossie thought. Right now, I wish I had that in my heart.

"Yossie?" Rika asked. "What's wrong?"

"I better get going.." Yossie said, leaving the room.

"Wait!" Rika replied. There was no choice. She watched Yossie leave as Rika shut the door to her room. She grabbed a pillow and started crying into it. She wished she knew what was troubling her friend so she could think of something to make her feel better. She knew what was going on with Yossie and Maki(and almost with Miki recently), but she did not want to admit it at all.

Meanwhile, Yossie was looking up at Rika's window before she saw the light go out. Yossie felt tears coming from her eyes as she walked away from the house. By the time she could not see the house anymore, she began to cry uncontrollably. She felt her heart being tugged by everyone she had been in contact with ever since she started Morning Musume(or even earlier than that). She remembered when everything was all so simple.

"I'm sorry Rika," she cried. "I'm so sorry to put you through this."

But I love you,she thought. I really love you.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rururu - &