JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - ZERO BASE

Author Topic: Life at H!P University  (Read 2786 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Life at H!P University
« on: October 13, 2008, 04:30:40 AM »
Episode 1-First day, first meetings

The first day of school at the university. Of course, this was no usual university, this was one that was by invitation only. However, it was not just for smart people, it was for whoever the higher-ups selected as students for the school. None of the students could figure out why they were selected to go to this elite college, but no one seemed to care anyway. What was interesting was that most of the H!P girls were also teachers as well.

Everybody was in class that first day to meet with their new teachers, make new friends, and have a good time.

All of course, except for one...

"Get back here!" someone shouted.

"You're not getting away!" another shouted.

The person in question had been running for some time. It was no secret that he did not want to be there at all. He had no idea why he was here, but all he wanted to do was to get away from the people chasing him and find his way back home. However, he had no idea where the exit was. He was trying to catch his breath when suddenly he was caught from behind.

"Gotcha!" the first person said.

"Now you can't run anymore," the second person said.

The person was defeated. To him, it seemed he was used to being defeated for quite a while now.

The three made their way to the administrator's office as classes were continuing inside. There were no words spoken for several minutes. The three went inside the office, with the door closing behind them.

"We have him," the first person said.

"Thought we never could get him," the second person replied.

"Good work girls," the administrator said. "Do you want to tell me why you weren't in class?" she asked the person.

The person never said a word.

"Answer her!" the first person said.

"You don't want to make her mad," the second person said to the person about the administrator. "That's not a good way to start your first day."

"I'll take care of it, Inaba," the administrator said. "You two leave him to me for right now."

The two girls left the room as the administrator stood up and walked over to the new person. "So, you're the new person here," she said.

Once again, the person said nothing.

"It's weird that you're a year behind, but you'll be fine here."

Again, nothing from the person.

"My name is Yuko Nakazawa. I am the administrator at this university. It is an honor to have you here."

No words spoken from the person, only silence.

"Aren't you going to say something?"

Nothing.

"SAY SOMETHING!"

Silence.

"I ought to...," Yuko sneered. However, she caught herself and began to smirk. "Wait a minute." She looked into her files and found the person's file and looked over them. She grinned mischievously as her plan was already in motion. She pressed a button on her desk, in which seconds later, the first person came back in the office. "Mari?" Yuko asked.

"What is it?" Mari asked.

"Take our new student to his class." Yuko gave Mari the person file. Mari looked at the file and smiled as well. She knew that the teacher would turn the new student's life around.

"All right, let's go." Mari took the person out of the office as Yuko sat back down and grinned.

"Why don't you say something?" Mari asked the new student. "You should be happy you're here. Not a lot of people can go to this college."

Once more, the new student's lips were not moving.

"You'll like it here, I promise," Mari replied.

The person's class was on the first floor of the main part of the university. "Wait here," Mari said to the person. She knocked on the door and went inside. Seconds later, she led the person inside as he saw the class stop doing whatever it was they were doing. He felt like he was being embarrased, just like he was back home before he left.

"Class, this is Phil," Mari replied. "Phil, meet your new teacher, Ms. Ishikawa."

"Hi Phil," Rika smiled. "Just call me Rika, OK?"

"He hasn't said anything today," Mari told Rika. "If you can get him to talk, I'll be surprised."

"He'll be all right," Rika said. "I'll take care of him."

Mari left the room as Phil went to the back of the class and sat down at a desk in the corner. He put his head down and sighed as the class continued their studies. Phil looked at the window and sighed.

How he would love to open that window and run away from the college.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: Life at H!P University
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 12:20:44 PM »
yay!  :muffin: sounds good  :yep:

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 10:25:34 AM »
Is Phil gay?

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 05:08:55 AM »
As the class continued their lessons, someone tried to get Phil's attention. Phil was impervious to the distraction until it got to be louder for him. He looked around and saw his new classmate waving to him. He put his head back down before he heard the whisper again. He looked over and saw him wave again and smile. That irked Phil even more. "What do you want?" he whispered fiercely.

"Just to say hi," the classmate said.

"Leave me alone."

"I'm Kazuki, please to meet you."

"Whatever, just leave me alone."

"Come on, everything will be okay."

"Yeah, you should lighten up," another classmate said.

"That's Kato," Kazuki said. "He's bull-headed sometimes, but he's a good kid."

"Don't let him bother you too much," a female classmate replied to Phil."

"That's Noriko," Kazuki said to Phil. "She's one of the brightest students in class."

"Look, I just don't want to talk, all right?"

"Leave him alone," Kato said. "He's just hurting himself."

"Give him a day," Kazuki replied, "he'll be fine."

As the class began to wind down, the only interaction that Phil did was continually looking out the window. In Phil's mind, at least it was better than being locked in his room with no interaction from anyone whatsoever. Sure, he would have loved to have been away from his parents(since it was a prison over there anyway), but he felt like he was continually watched all over again.

The outside was his own personal freedom. A place that no one could take away from him.

He was so entranced to the outside that he didn't hear the bell ring or the people leave. He sat there, looking outside, not knowing that his new teacher was looking outside with him.

"What are you looking at?" Rika asked.

"Huh?" Phil asked, startled by Rika's appearance. "Oh, nothing."

"Come on, what is it?"

"I told you it's nothing."

"You don't have to be that way."

"Look, just leave me alone, okay?"

"I won't let you do that. You can't shut me out forever."

"I can try and see."

"It won't work."

"I just want to go home."

"You can't."

"Why not?"

"Because..."

"Figures." Phil began to walk away from Rika as he saw someone else beginning to come in the room. Luckily, that person didn't try to stop him. "Who was that?" the teacher asked.

"My new student," Rika answered.

Meanwhile, Phil began to run again, to wherever he could find an escape from this place. He looked around and saw a clearing somewhere to his northeast. He began to run as fast as he could, hoping for an escape. He saw some people going into that clearing as well. He ran over to that clearing and saw something else: it was a complete housing complex to fill the university.

"Great," Phil mumbled. "Now, how am I going to get home?"

"There you are!" Inaba replied. "Yuko wanted me to show you where your new housing will be."

"Great," Phil mumbled again.

As the two left, a lone girl looked over in Phil's direction. She had never met him, but somehow she felt some resemblence to him. Suddenly, another girl walked next to the smaller girl as she looked over in Phil's direction.

"Who's that?" the taller girl asked.

"It's that new student they caught this morning," the smaller girl asked.

"Wonder where he's going?"

"I don't know. Let's see."

"You sure?"

"Why not? Besides, we have the afternoon off anyway."

The two girls began to walk in Phil and Inaba's footsteps. Unbeknowest to them, another two more girls began to follow them as well.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - ZERO BASE