JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Freenote - Bokurarizumu

Author Topic: April no Aho [Chapter 16 - 3/4]  (Read 42609 times)

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
Re: April no Aho [Chapter 16 - 3/4]
« Reply #160 on: March 05, 2010, 07:06:38 AM »
Yay! A new update.  :taco:

Somehow, in my mind, I knew Miki wouldn't see Aya that weekend, even though in my heart I did want to see them get together like in Miki's dream.  :lol:

Times like these make me wish that I don't think too much and ponder what you writers are gonna do next in your stories. Like that old saying goes: Ignorance is bliss.  :P

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #161 on: March 06, 2010, 01:16:01 PM »
Man that was an awesome update!   :gmon twirl:

I got so sucked into Miki's dream that even when it was Aya on the phone, I thought there was going to be two Ayayas or that Miki's delusional and it was actually Eri that showed up at Miki's door step and and...well you know....  :mon blood:  On the bright side at least I didn't think it was Shouji that showed up....until now that is. :stoned:  ugh!  bad imagination!  bad imagination!

I gotta say you always have such a talent for fooling your audience XD
Now don't go making me paranoid in thinking that Ayaya's actually dead cause she never shows up  :sweat:

Anyways~  I miss this story lots!!

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #162 on: March 11, 2010, 05:59:23 PM »
Whoa!  :shock: :shock: :shock:
where have u been?  :dunno:

oh well, as long as ur back now, it doesnt matter anymore!  :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

really, i was like, eh???  :badluck: aya-chan is back now? pfft.... :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:
i like aya, and im a GAM fanatic  :luvluv2: but Eri is way more hilarious and funny  :nya: esp. when partnered with serious, cool Miki-sama!  :on cigar:

haha, Miki-sama is  sexually frustrated  :on spit: :on spit: :on spit:

update soon!  :kneelbow:

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #163 on: March 14, 2010, 12:29:22 AM »
ahahahaha...Eri at a date..and still... her 'ahou' part was working overtime... Glad Miki kept her cool...really? :P

anyways, getting that really vivid dream of Aya...woah...Miki's really missing her a lot... I feel sorry for Miki and then....

Mikisama, Im sad. :( Eri said.

I slightly frowned in concern and texted her back. Why? What happened? Did he do something to you? I don't care if it's Eri but if any guy messes with any girl I am ready to kick ass.

Da movie wuz so sad. She replied.

It cracked me up...really.  :lol:

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #164 on: April 11, 2010, 03:06:22 AM »
BUMP!  :ding: :ding: :ding:

just like what ferrar1 did....bumping the fictions unupdated  :kekeke:hoping it would be updated by the author upon seeing others are still waiting for the next chappie  :farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook:

still waiting  :on cloudeye:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Freenote - Bokurarizumu