JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Art-School - Skirt

Author Topic: Broken Destiny Season 2 (Epilogue Version 1 & 2 10/01/10)  (Read 38129 times)

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
Re: Broken Destiny Season 1 -IshiGoma (Chapter 4 and 5- 09/09)
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009, 03:37:44 AM »
A really short chapter... and so I didn't edit it..XD

Chapter 6

It was a sunny Saturday morning. Rika and Maki went to the playground in their subdivision. Rika brought a futsal ball with her. She had been in the futsal varsity team since she was in grade 4. It was her favorite sport. She was not only famous for her brains but also for her great leadership in that sport that helped them won in several interschool competitions.

………
Rika passed the note to Reina and the other gave it to Maki.

“How about on Saturday morning in our subdivision playground? I’ll go to your house first and then we can go there together.”

Reina passed the note back to Rika. She was getting accustomed to being the “mailman” of the two. At least, she could do something for the top two students she admired the most.

“Ok, go to our house at 7am.”

……………

“So, let’s warm up first.”

“Ehh? We were just going to kick balls. And besides, it’s a waste of time. You must teach me now the basics of kicking a ball.” Maki pouted. Rika was happy for the interest of Maki to learn her favorite sport.

“And have some cramps in the end? Warm ups are important so as not to hurt ourselves. So, even if you don’t like it, you must do it!” Rika put her arms across her chest and tapped her feet.

“Fine, fine… Let’s do it quickly.”

……………
“I think I can’t do it anymore… My legs already hurt.” Maki went to the nearest bench and massaged her legs after having a ten-minute warm up.

“It’s because it’s your first time. If you didn’t do those warm ups. Your legs will hurt much more when we finished the practice.” Rika sat down nest to Maki and drink some liquid.

“You pushed me too hard when we’re doing that flexibility warm up in the legs. I think my veins snapped. I’m not as flexible as you.”

“Hahaha… It means that you don’t exercise always. Exercise is good for our health, so… Let’s start our practice!” Rika stood up and pulled Maki towards the field. Maki was reluctant at first but eventually, she found it exciting to play futsal especially when she scored her first goal.

“Wow! You’re a fast learner!” Rika remarked. She can see that Maki has a potential in playing futsal. She made up her mind to sharpen Maki’s skill. She wanted the people in the sports festival to remember her and Maki as a scoring duo in the competition. And as a captain in the futsal team, she will invite Maki to join them eventually so the other schools will see how great their team was when the two of them are playing on the field. For now, she will do her best to unleash Maki’s potential. They played until noon and then Maki invited Rika to eat lunch in their house.

“Mom baked a cake when she learned that you’re going in our house.”

“Your mom’s cakes tasted really well. I think I’ll ask her to teach me how to bake.”

“I can teach you that. My mom enrolled me in a baking and cooking school for kids, near our former house when I was in grade three. I was the youngest person who enrolled in that school, but I eventually outgrown the others when it comes to presentation and the palatability of the cuisine.” Rika listened intently to what Maki is saying. She imagined Maki wearing a chef’s uniform and hat while she teaches her how to cook. She laughed out loud at the thought.

“Hahaha! That would be fun. I’ll teach you what I know in futsal, and then you’ll teach me the basics of baking and cooking..”

They arrived in Maki’s house and ate their lunch. After eating, they went upstairs to Maki’s room and study a little bit. Due to the rough training they did this morning, Rika eventually fell asleep while they were studying. Though Rika was heavy, Maki tried her best to carry Rika towards her bed without waking her up. She then laid down next to her and fell asleep with a smile on her face.   

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Broken Destiny Season 1 -IshiGoma (Chapter 6- 09/16)
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2009, 04:30:17 AM »
Short but sweet. I like the mention of Reina, I would have thought she'd be annoyed by now, lol. But yay! Gatas!Maki and sleeping IshiGo. You know, I actually don't think there's a commonly used term for MakiRika pairing. Is there?

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2009, 05:49:24 PM »
I agree with rndmn here. Don't think I ever read a IshiGoto fic before, so this is very refreshing :nya: And since Rika has gotten Maki's mum stamp of approval, any chance their friendship would go to the next level?  :mon misch:

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2009, 07:42:57 AM »
Short but sweet. I like the mention of Reina, I would have thought she'd be annoyed by now, lol. But yay! Gatas!Maki and sleeping IshiGo. You know, I actually don't think there's a commonly used term for MakiRika pairing. Is there?
Well, now that you mentioned it... I guess IshiGoma will do... I read it somewhere before... a review on the fumimaro x ishikawa pairing or something...can't remember actually..XD

I agree with rndmn here. Don't think I ever read a IshiGoto fic before, so this is very refreshing :nya: And since Rika has gotten Maki's mum stamp of approval, any chance their friendship would go to the next level?  :mon misch:

Here's the next level..LOL.. too lazy to edit it..XD

Chapter 7

Mrs. Goto peeped into Maki’s room to see what the two were doing. She smiled when she saw the two sleeping soundly, hugging each other. They looked cute together that’s why she closed the door silently and decided not to bother the two sleeping girls.
She was happy that Rika was able to bring back her daughter’s smile.

It was almost 5 pm when Rika woke up. She was surprised to see that she was already lying in the bed. She remembered that she fell asleep on the table. What surprised her most was Maki hugging her while she was sleeping. Maki looked peaceful while she sleeps. She didn’t want to wake up her friend yet, that’s why she tried her best to be still. She just looked at Maki’s calm face; specifically her eyes and lips. Rika could not resist the urge to touch her cheeks. Doing so, Maki opened her left eye…

“Ohayou.”

Rika was surprised. Her hand was still on Maki’s face
“Does she know that I was staring at her? For how long did she wake up?”

Rika’s initial reaction was…

*WHAPAK*

“OUCH!!! That hurts! Why did you do that?” Maki put her hand on her throbbing cheek.

“I was going to wake you up, but you surprised me… And besides, it’s too late for you to say ‘ohayou’.” Rika turned her back towards Maki. She could not let the other see that she was blushing real hard.

“And slapping me hard on the face is your way of waking me up?” Maki sarcastically said. “Or is it because you were staring at me while I’m sleeping?”

“Oh my gosh, she knew! What would I tell her?” Rika was really nervous. Her face turned tomato red from blushing.

“I was not… I … I was just… you had a fly on your cheek… That’s why I slapped you… that’s right, I was going to wake you up, and then that fly landed on your cheek.”

“A fly?” Maki smiled evilly at Rika…

“A… mosquito I guess hehehe.” She was not good at lying.

“You’re such a bad liar! I’m going to punish you for slapping me.” Maki tickled Rika. Rika fought back and it ended up in a tickle fight. Maki has the advantage because she was on top of Rika.

“STOP!!! I’m sorry!!! I’m sooooory!!! Hahahaha!!! Stop it… I have asthma, Hahahaha…. you might trigger it!” Rika screamed.

Maki stopped tickling her. But she wished that she didn’t. Now she realized they were in such an awkward position; her face was just inches away from Rika’s. She was sitting on Rika’s stomach so she would not escape her and she just realized that their hands where intertwined to have a better grip. She could feel her face blush a little.

“You… You have asthma?”

“Hai, but thanks for my futsal training, I didn’t have an attack for such a long time now.”

“Ahhh, is that so?” Maki trailed off. She could feel Rika’s breath on her face.

“ahhmm, could you now release me?” Rika couldn’t stand their awkward situation anymore. Maki released Rika’s hands from her grip and stood up. Rika also stood up.

“We’ve made a mess out of your bed. I’ll fix it.”

“I’ll help too; it’s my bed after all.”

Both of them were silent throughout the cleaning process. After cleaning up, they went downstairs and ate the food cooked by Mrs. Goto. Rika stayed there for another hour but still the awkwardness did not fade away.

“Mom, I’ll just take Rika to her house. It’s pretty dark right now. I don’t want her to go home alone.”

Rika looked at Maki and blushed a little. “How about you? After you take me home, you’re going back all alone.”

“I’m glad that you worry about my daughter, but she will be fine. You don’t know how strong she was. She’s the strongest person I’ve seen in my entire life so don’t worry about her.” Mrs. Goto gave a reassuring smile to Rika.

“Hai, thank you for letting me stay here.”

“It’s ok, you’re always welcome here. Oh, here’s your ball.” Maki’s mom handed her the ball they used that morning.

“Thank you, we’ll be going now!” Rika waved goodbye at Maki’s mom.

…………

“Ho… How did you know that I was staring at you?”

“It’s because I woke up first before you woke up.”

“Oh…Is that so?” Rika wanted to remove the awkward feeling between the two of them but it seems that their conversation is making it more difficult. Their house is just two blocks away but, it feels like the time is too slow.

“I was staring at you before you did.” Maki stopped at her tracks. She didn’t mean to tell Rika what she was doing but she blurted it our accidentally.

Rika looked at Maki. It has been three months since she started ‘bugging’ her. She felt that there’s something that developed between them. She liked staring at Maki’s face. She always wanted to be by her side. They were only in grade 6 but she knew that what she feels towards her friend is much more than friendship could offer. Maybe she’s entering the puberty stage already. Her hormones are causing her so much confusion… It feels weird to have a crush on your friend… And they are of the same gender.

“W… Why are you staring at me?”

“It’s just that…. So much happened this past few months… And because of you, I’ve changed dramatically. I was staring at you because I was thinking how you were able to change my life.”

Rika was silent. She had no idea what to do in this kind of situation. They were almost at her house now. She was really thankful that the uneasiness she feels will come to an end. They were at the gate now.

“I want to thank you for making my life more meaningful and happier.”  Maki kissed Rika’s cheeks and ran as fast as she could towards the direction of their house. Rika was left agape on their gate for a couple of minutes. How would she approach her on Monday? Rika had a hard time sleeping that night.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Broken Destiny Season 1 -IshiGoma (Chapter 7- 09/18)
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2009, 10:39:05 AM »
Sleeping scene :luvluv1: Rika & Maki were ogling at each other sleeping...creepy but cute :nya: Maki kissed Rika (cheek that is)  :imdead:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2009, 11:28:32 AM »
i have caught up and this pairing is quite appealing towards me, I have warmed up to the idea of RikaMaki.  Well keep up the good work and make some more cutesy scenes while you are at it :shy2: :shy1:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2009, 04:10:40 PM »
That is so adorable! The fly on the cheek thing made me laugh. But, just how old are they here?

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2009, 05:37:42 PM »
Sleeping scene :luvluv1: Rika & Maki were ogling at each other sleeping...creepy but cute :nya: Maki kissed Rika (cheek that is)  :imdead:

i have caught up and this pairing is quite appealing towards me, I have warmed up to the idea of RikaMaki.  Well keep up the good work and make some more cutesy scenes while you are at it :shy2: :shy1:

ahahaha... there will be MORE  fluffy scenes in the future so yeah... don't die... :wahaha:

That is so adorable! The fly on the cheek thing made me laugh. But, just how old are they here?
Well, they are in grade 6 here...so they are 11-12 years old here..that's why I'm having second thoughts on whether I will post the perv scene or remove it... They are just kids!!! Damn dream of mine... Oh yeah... some spoilers...this is a dream fic. I mean, I dreamt this one so there are scenes which are not really possible in real life... please bear with me.. :kneelbow:

Double update! An early present for Maki..XD

Chapter 8

“Ohayou!!!”

“Eh? Nani? What have you eaten today? Are you sick?” Rika was surprised at the action of Maki. There she was thinking how she would approach her friend after their talk last Saturday, but it seems that the awkwardness they felt last time, already vanished into thin air as the first day of the school week started. Maki greeted her cheerfully… not like the one’s she had seen before. This time, there were no reservations

“I’m not sick ok! Hey, did you know that I’ve watched Captain Tsubasa last night. I think I’ll try his style in playing futsal… Hehehe.” Maki grinned while imitating a kick.

“Ok… Are you sure you’re alright? It’s freaking me out because you’re acting a little bit weird today.” Rika even put her hands on Maki’s forehead to check if she had some fever.

“I told you I’m fine. You don’t have to do that.” Maki removed the hand from her forehead but she’s still holding Rika’s left hand. She pulled her towards their classroom, “It’s almost class.” Rika just followed her.

……………….
“Hey, where are we going?” Rika was wondering where Maki would take her. They were walking to the opposite direction of their usual eating place at the back of their school, under the Sakura tree. She was surprised at the sudden change of Maki. She knew that Maki change a lot ever since then but today, she was acting really different.

“I thought I promised you that we would eat at the cafeteria today and buy that pudding and Onigiri?”

Rika’s eyes widened at what Maki said “Reall?? Thanks!!!”

They entered the cafeteria. There are many students eating their lunch there. They searched for a vacant seat but it seemed that it’s already full. Rika was dismayed at the situation. She was going to say to Maki that they postpone their lunch in cafeteria and go back to the Sakura tree but…

“Hey, I saw Eri, Sayu and Reina in that table! I think there are two unoccupied seats in there. Let’s ask them.” Maki pulled Rika to the direction of their classmates. Rika couldn’t believe what she heard. Maki was the one who will initiate the contact to socialize with other people. This is what she wanted but, it feels really strange.

“Hi! Are these seats taken?”
The three girls were surprised to hear Maki asking them if they could join them.

“Are you talking to us?” Eri asked.

“Of course I am. We want to taste the food here but it’s hard to find an available seat.”

“Hai, you could seat with us.” Reina removed their bags from the chair so that Maki and Rika could sit down.

“Arigatou! I’ll be the one to buy our food. You want to taste their Onigiri and pudding right?” Maki asked Rika while she was getting her wallet inside her bag.

“Ha… hai”

“Ok, I’ll be back in a jiffy!” Maki ran off towards the cashier.

“Ok, what did you do to her?” Sayu raised her left brow and crossed her arms on her chest. “Why was she acting like that?”

“I… I don’t know. She was acting like that when I came this morning.”

“It feels weird... But I guess that it’s good that she’s starting to socialize now.” Reina commented while biting a large chunk of the pizza she bought. Rika looked at her.

“Is that your lunch? Will it satisfy your hunger?”

“Hai, I’m on a diet.”

“But I thought that pizza has a high cholesterol level than rice? If you’re on a diet, you should eat fruits and vegetables rather than pizza.”  Rika smiled at Reina.

“Is that so? I guess…. I’ll stop my diet… It’s hard to eat right, hehehe.” Reina continued to eat her pizza.

“Hahaha... I told you, that you couldn’t possibly do it!” Eri laughed. Rika and Sayu laughed with her also.

“What’s so funny?” Maki asked the four of them. She gave Rika her pudding and Onigiri before she sat down next to Reina.

“Reina here gave up her diet because she doesn’t want to eat fruits and vegetables only.” Sayu answered.

“Is that so? Well, she could eat her favorite food without worrying about getting fat. There will be some modifications in the ingredients and it’s also in the way those foods are cooked.” Maki answered before taking a bite out of her onigiri.

“Really? How?!?” The three looked at Maki with excitement. Rika seemed somewhat happy at the way things are turning.

“If you liked pizza,” Maki pointed at the pizza on Reina’s hands, “you could put olive oil instead of lard. And you could put lots of onions. Onions are often eaten by those people who are in diet.”

“But I don’t like onions.”

“You will like them, trust me and also the other vegetables. Maybe your orientation with those foods is negative that’s why you don’t like them. I can cook for you if you want” Maki took another bite and smile at Reina.

“Her mother enrolled her at a cooking and baking school when she was in grade 3, that’s why she knew those things.” Rika told them. She tried her best not to laugh at her classmates whose jaws were already dropping at disbelief.

“I want to taste it too!!!” Sayu shrieked.

“Me too!!! Please let us taste your cooking!!!” Eri followed.

“Hai, that can be arranged.” Maki smiled at them. She was getting used to her new attitude. It feels so good to have some friends surrounding her.

……….
“I saw the two of you sleeping together earlier. You’re so cute when you’re hugging her while you slept.” Maki’s mom was reading a newspaper when Maki entered after she walked Rika home.

“Ehhh? Why are you snooping on us?!” Maki was somewhat embarrassed that her mother saw the two of them while they slept. But she was grateful that her mother didn’t saw them when they were engaged in that “tickling” fight, otherwise, her mother would think that they were doing something…. bizarre.

“You don’t have to be embarrassed… I’m happy that you’re slowly opening up again… Ever since… Ever since that fateful day, you stopped being happy. You did your best to save your father… So don’t blame yourself, ok?” Mrs. Goto stood up and hugged her daughter. Maki hugged her back.

“I’m not blaming myself… I was still young back then and knew there’s nothing more that I could do… I just can’t accept that he’s gone.” Maki sobbed in her mother’s arms. She didn’t want to feel the loneliness a person feels when they lost someone important. As a defense mechanism, Maki tried to close herself from others. It’s really painful to lose someone and she didn’t want to experience it again… Rika… She didn’t want to become close to her at first in fear that Rika might left her but, it seemed that it’s much more painful not to be with her.

“I guess, you should revert back to your normal self now… Nee?”

“I guess so…”

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2009, 05:41:04 PM »
Chapter 9

There are only two weeks left before the Sports Festival will be held in their school. Maki and Rika were practicing everyday, even Sundays, to improve their skills. Maki was a fast learner and in just two weeks, she somehow surpassed Rika. The two of them became the ‘scoring duo’ of their team. Even Tsuji had a hard time to block their shots. They had a perfect chemistry that the others had a hard time to beat them. They need no words when it comes to passing and scoring. It seemed that they had some inner connection; they knew what will be the next step of the other.

“Guard Maki and Rika!! Don’t let them come close…” Tsuji was the goalkeeper in their team but it seems that she had no match when it comes to those two.

“I’m guarding… I’m guarding…. Ekkk!!! Kago-san!!! HELP ME!!!” Sayumi shrieked. Somehow, she lost her footing when Maki did some 360 degrees turn and evaded her ever close guard.

“I can’t! I’m guarding Ishikawa-san!” Ai was trying her very best to guard Rika. She knew that Maki would eventually pass the ball to her… however… Maki surprised everyone when she passed the ball to Reina.

“Ehh? Nande?!?” Reina was somewhat surprised by the action of Maki. She was accustomed to just help the team in defending, and passing the ball around when they are in offense ... But to score… she didn’t have the enough courage to kick the ball…

“Just kick the ball! We trust you! You can do it!” Maki shouted back. Reina was wide open because two persons each were needed just to guard Maki and Rika.

Reina breathe in. She focused all of her reserved energy on her right foot and kicked the ball as hard as she can. It seemed she would score but, Tsuji was there.

*PRRRTTTT!!*

“That was a good catch Tsuji! Tanaka-san, it seems that you had the potential to score… Develop it and help your class in winning in this competition. I think that’s all for today!” Abe Natsumi was their varsity team coach. Since Rika is the captain, she invited her for some “private training” to help their section win.

“Hey, wouldn’t it be called ‘cheating’ if the other sections will know that you had invited her to train us?” Maki asked Rika while she was getting her towel inside her bag.

“That is… If someone, other than our section will know hehehe. And besides, she wanted to see you play. I guess she’s having a thought to invite you to join our varsity team… That is, if you’re going to stay in this school till junior high.” Rika suddenly turned quiet. She almost forgot what Maki told her in their first few days of class; that they will move out to a different place after graduation.
“Well, it can’t be helped. But I…”

“Ano sa, why did you pass the ball to me?” Reina suddenly came out of nowhere.

Rika and Maki looked at each other and smiled.

………

“You know what, I guess the other sections will guard me the most because they knew that I was the captain of the futsal team.”

“Yeah, it would be great to see you and Shibata-san fight in the finals… The captain and the sub-captain: who’s the better player?”

“Well, Ayumi is the aggressive type of player. Whenever she had the ball, she will try to score. But… Futsal is still a team game so, I’m grateful to had developed such a good player.”

“Good? Am I not great enough for you?” Maki pouted her lips to Rika.

“Hey, stop that or you’ll end up flying in the sky because of the air inside your head is increasing!” They both laughed. They were on their way home now.

“Seriously speaking, if they saw that the two of us are a scorer, they might guard us heavily. We might need some back-up from our teammates.” Rika suddenly stopped laughing and turned serious.

“You know what; I had this person in mind that had the potential to score. Maybe she can help us.”

“Who?”

…………..

“Well, Gocchan saw your potential when you were practicing with Eri and Sayumi last week after school hours. She told me yesterday when I opened up the topic about possible scorers in our team.” Rika explained to Reina who was blushing because of the trust given to her by the two.

“Is that “Gocchan me?” Maki asked Rika, while pointing her finger towards herself.

“Yah, is there a problem… Gocchan?” Rika said in a cute voice.

“If you’re giving me a nickname, consult me first! That was a lame one. It’s not appropriate for my image.”

“Ahhhm, don’t get angry with me. But I think “Gocchan” is cute.” Reina blushed heavily after saying that. She had some kind of a ‘secret crush’ towards Maki. She guessed it developed when Rika and Maki used her as a “mailman” when they are passing notes while there’s class.

“…. Fine… Since she said that it was cute… You can call me Gocchan for the rest of the year!” Maki exclaimed and laughed.

Reina and Rika were happy at the way Maki’s attitude changed. She’s not the same old loner she was before.

………

“Hey, what do you want to tell me before Reina talked to us?” Rika was somehow curious at Maki’s answer.

“Ehhh, what? What are we talking before? I can’t remember it…” Maki didn’t look at Rika while she said that.

“Ohh, it was nothing. We were just talking about Abe-san and the varsity.” Rika didn’t press the matter about Maki’s going some place else after graduation. She was somehow afraid of what Maki will answer to her, especially at this time when they became so close to each other.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Broken Destiny Season 1 -IshiGoma (Chapter 8 & 9- 09/22)
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2009, 07:45:05 PM »
The chapters were really interesting.  Reina on a diet?  That was quite a thing.  Okay the source of Goto's dormant state was answered.  More futsal yay

Good job, can't wait for the rest
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2009, 02:14:08 AM »
Reina on a pizza diet, lol.

Ah, so the real reason for Maki closing herself off comes to light, poor girl. I'm glad she's becoming cheerful!

Also, obligatory Reina crushing on Maki, gotta have some of that in every story with Maki in it.

And the nickname finally surfaces, I just realized you hadn't used it at all.

Wow, they're so young! I thought they were like 16 or 17, so yeah, definitely no pervs yet!

Keep writing!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2009, 06:38:05 PM »
Wow 2 chaps! A real Gocchan's b'day treat  :deejay I wanna eat Maki's cooking too :gmon fry:

So~ they're young huh? So~ no rabu rabu time huh? :mon ghost:

Maki + Rika = :mon lovelaff: Me want more :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2009, 06:29:45 AM »
I'm back! It's been a while.. I was swept away by the floods here..jks... Anyways.. here's the next THREE (yep, you heard me right.. :D) chapters. Have I already mentioned that this is my dream fic? Because in the next chapters(and most in the story) there are really things that are out-of-character. I can't believe that too at first but yeah... It's a dream and anything can happen in the dream world. Oh yeah... They are young alright... but I've seen people younger than them who have that kind of 'rabu-rabu' time. I was just doubting to post it coz I'm no good with this genre.. :sweatdrop: I'm gonna shut up now and post the next chapters. And once again, I'm too lazy to edit it. XD

Chapter 10

The day finally arrived. The Sports Festival had a wonderful opening ceremony, complete with music and colorful parade inside the campus. The main field was full with students; both from the elementary level and the junior high level. It was a full day activity except from the elementary students from grades 1-3 which was only a half-day event.

Color coding was implemented in all the sections. All of the class A in all levels wore color red shirt, the B section was blue, green for the C and yellow for section D. There will be a special award to the color with the highest number of championships from all levels. The prize will be divided to the 6 sections from grade 4- 3rd year. Rika and Maki were wearing red shirts since they belong to section A. Rika was also participating in the chess tournament besides from futsal. Their home room adviser, Yasuda-sensei told them that one can participate only in one major and one minor event. Chess is a minor event while futsal is a major event. Maki on the other hand, participated in the 100 meter dash.

“Go Goto-san!!!!” Their whole section cheered for her while she was getting to the starting line.

“Gocchin! I’ve won my chess gold medal… YOU SHOULD WIN TOO!!!” Rika’s high pitched voice could be heard amongst the crowd.

“Hai, hai… She’s so noisy…” Maki said to herself. A smile can be clearly seen from her face.

“San…. Ni…. Ichi!!!” Abe-sensei shot the gun to signal the start of the race. Maki immediately outrun the others and sped her way towards the finish line.

“Gaah!… I have a cramp!! I forgot to warm up a little…” Maki’s pace suddenly slowed down. She was thankful that she was near the finish line before her cramp attacked but because of that, she somewhat lost her footing and sprained her ankle. It hurts a lot but she ran as fast as she could towards the goal. She still won the gold medal. The whole section ran down towards the field to congratulate her.

“Sugoi desu ne~e!!! Omedetto!!!” Reina exclaimed happily.

“Thanks…” Maki replied. Rika can see that Maki was somewhat stricken by pain.

“Hey, are you alright? I saw that you almost tripped over there.”

“Hai… Daijoubu… I’m just tired... I need to rest for a while.” Maki immediately left Rika and the others and head off secretly to the clinic.

“I’m not going to lose to this sprain… My section counts on Rika and me to win the futsal… I won’t let them down…”

……………
Even though Maki’s ankle hurt very much, she was able to help the team score against section C. They were able to win against them and qualified to face the section B in the finals. Rika and Tsuji were the only ones who were the varsity members in their class. Section B however had four varsity members namely: Masae Ootani, Korenaga Miki, Saitou Hitomi and Ayumi Shibata; the sub-captain of the varsity team. She was known as an attacker while Rika was well known for her tactics and strategies in the game.

Tsuji had a hard time in guarding the goal. She was losing much of her energy because of the effort she puts in while blocking Ayumi’s shots. Maki had a hard time focusing on the game. Her right ankle hurts like hell. But she refused to give up. She set her mind on the game and stole the ball from Hitomi. Now’s the break they were waiting for. She immediately passed the ball to Rika. Ayumi guarded her.

“Now, what are you going to do… Captain?”

“Just watch” Rika smiled and passed the ball behind her. Sayu was there and run towards the goal. She did some 360 degrees turn and overtook Hitomi.

“Reina, it’s your turn!” Sayu passed the ball to her left. Reina quickly kicked it towards the direction of Maki who was now nearing the goal. Maki received the pass with her right foot. She felt an intense pain but she used much of her energy so kick the ball. It’s a goal… Masae couldn’t catch it. She was surprised at the speed of the ball that she wasn’t able to move a bit.

They scored the first goal of the game. Maki was breathing heavily not because of the fatigue but of her aching feet. Rika noticed it.

“Hey, are you alright? Do you want to sit for a while?”

“No… I’m fine. Let’s go and guard them.” Maki ran towards Risa Niigaki to guard her. She couldn’t let Rika worry about her welfare. She might lose focus of the game. It’s better for her to keep quiet about her ankle.

The 1st period ended with a 2-2 score. Rika discussed to the group the strategy she was thinking.

“They have seen Maki’s potential. I’m sure that they would guard her heavily… Now’s the time that you show what you can do, Reina-chan.”

“Hai! I’ll do my best!”

“And Sayu, when you’re passing the ball, don’t shout to whom you were passing it to. They will know whom to guard. Just give that person an eye contact before passing the ball, got that?”

“Hai, I’ll give that person my CUTEST wink!” Sayu answered in a cute voice while giving Rika a wink.

“O…kay… Eri, I need you to double your efforts in guarding Miki… I know it’s a hard task ‘cause, she’s a really good player but we all need to do our best to win this game. I can see that you’re a good defender that’s why I give you my trust.”

“Hai, I understand.”

“Maki….” Rika looked at Maki with a concerned look on her face.

“Daijoubu… You don’t have to worry. Just pass me the ball and I’ll score for sure… Ne~e, minna?”

“Hai! Maki and Rika-chan makes a good tandem!” Sayu exclaimed.

Rika was happy that her wish really did come true. They were known as a tandem that will help their section win. Her next goal is to get Maki into the varsity. Her happiness didn’t last long. She knew something was wrong with Maki. When the referee whistled the start of the 2nd period, she could see the pain registering into Maki’s face when she walked towards the field.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 06:36:57 AM by cogi_yoshi »

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2009, 06:32:08 AM »
Chapter 11

Maki could feel that her ankle was really swollen. But she chose to play though it hurt her very much because this is the last quarter and their last chance to get the gold medal.

As Rika expected, Ayumi went to guard Maki instead of her. She could also see Miki nearby.
“Ahh, so they plan to double team her. But we have another secret weapon.”

Eri passed the ball to Sayu. Sayu had a hard time to evade Hitomi.
“Goto-san!!!!” Sayu screamed to her while she readied for the kick.

“Ano, baka! I’ve just told her not to shout the name of the person she’s going to pass.”

Ayumi doubled her guard on Maki. Miki ran between Maki and Sayu and anticipate the pass but instead of passing it to Maki, Sayu passed it to Reina. Reina ran as fast as she could towards the goal and Ai Takahashi couldn’t catch up with her. Masae readied herself for the shot. Reina kicked the ball near the left side. Masae ran towards it but the ball just hit the pole and bounced back. Reina then hit it using her head and scored. They led by one.

“Good job Sayu! Reina!” Rika was happy at the cooperation her team is showing her. Now they’re on the defense. She knew Ayumi would shot the ball whenever she had the ball. Tsuji is their best goalkeeper. She knew she could handle Ayumi’s shots but she must be very careful. Though Ayumi would always take the shot, they cannot anticipate her every move. That’s why she became the sub-captain of their team, her aggressiveness and unpredictability made it difficult for anyone who guarded her.

Ayumi passed it towards Ai. But before it reached her, Eri slide; like what baseball players do, to get it. She immediately stood up and ran. She passed the ball to Maki.

“Just get the ball to the goal and score. Then we can just wait for the time to end… I hope I could finish this game. My ankle’s aching very much.”
Maki could see Miki running towards her to guard her. She kicked the ball and start running but her ankle hurt very much. She lost her focus for a while and Ayumi grabbed that chance to steal the ball away from her. She kicked the ball but accidentally, their legs clashed and Maki groaned in pain. Ayumi got the ball and passed it towards Hitomi. Maki was left lying on the ground holding her right foot. Rika saw that and immediately ran towards her. Their team was shocked at the scene that the section B scored easily. Yasuda immediately called for a time out and went to the field.

“Maki! Are you alright?” Rika kneeled down beside Maki. She was in the verge of tears. She had a hunch that Maki was not feeling alright even though she said that she’s fine. Rika blamed herself for not doing anything.

“Hai, daijoubu… It’s just that, my right ankle’s swollen right now and Ayumi made it worse by accidentally hitting it.” Maki looked at Rika’s teary face. “Why are you crying? It’s not like I’m going to die because of this. It’s just a sprain.”

“I could see that you’re not feeling alright earlier but I didn’t stop you. It’s my fault you ended up like this. If only… If only I…”

Maki cut off Rika by putting her finger on Rika’s lips. “Shhhh, don’t cry. It’s not your fault. I choose not to tell because I don’t like it when I’m the one who’s making you feel sad.” Maki smile at her reassuringly. “Just do your best for us to win.”

Maki was carried off to the clinic for medication. Ayumi said sorry to Maki.
“It’s not your fault. I had this earlier when I was participating in the 100 m dash.”

“I’ve had a great time playing with you. I hope I can play with you again sometime. Please join our varsity team!”

“I’ll think about that.”

………
The game resumed with only 3 minutes remaining and their score is a tie. Section A had the ball but Rika couldn’t focus very much.

“You’ve changed a lot Ishikawa. Before, even though someone was injured in our team, you can still concentrate on the game. But now, I can clearly see that you still worry about Maki.”

Ayumi hit the spot. Ever since Maki came, there had been a lot of changes with her. Her day wouldn’t be complete if she didn’t see Maki. She wanted to stay beside her always. Now, she can’t focus on the game. She wanted to go to the clinic and stay with Maki but Maki told her to do her best to win for the team. It’s hard but she tried to concentrate for the attack. After all, this is for Maki’s effort. She wouldn’t let her down this time.

“That’s it… Now I’ll enjoy playing with you, captain.”

………
Rika passed the ball to Eri. Eri ran as fast as she could towards the goal. She could see that Rika and Reina were heavily guarded. Yasuda chose their classmate, Ai Kago, to replace Maki. She passed the ball to her. Ai got it and continued running. She could see Risa coming towards her so she passed the ball to Sayu. Sayu on the other hand wasn’t prepared for the pass and almost lost the ball. When she recovered it, she was surprised that Miki was already on her back. She was forced to kick the ball towards the goal but Masae caught it easily.

“Gomen!!!”
“It’s ok! Just get back on defense!” Rika shouted. With only a minute left on the clock, she had to do something. It’s either they steal the ball and win or to guard them heavily and wait for the tie breaker.

Rika guarded Ayumi. Ayumi has a blank look on her face, which makes it hard for Rika to anticipate her next move. Plus the fact that she’s still worrying about Maki which didn’t help her current situation. She was preoccupied with these thoughts that when she snapped back to reality, Ayumi was making her way towards her left side. She reacted and moved to her left but then, Ayumi was just faking it and immediately turned towards her right side. Rika didn’t have a chance to move back thus Ayumi was able to pass over her.

Tsuji saw Ayumi coming and readied herself for the attack. There’s only 50 seconds left and the score was still a tie. She wouldn’t let them win that easily so as not to waste Maki’s efforts. Ayumi shot the ball towards Tsuji. Tsuji was able to block it but then the ball landed near Hitomi and shot it towards Tsuji. Kago came to help and blocked the ball because Tsuji wasn’t able stood up in time. Ayumi got it again and took another shot. This time Eri was near and almost took the ball by doing another slide. The ball rolled towards Miki. Sayu guarded her heavily that she was forced to pass it back to Ayumi. There’s only 30 seconds left on the clock.

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2009, 06:34:16 AM »
Chapter 12

Rika saw how the group was doing their best in order to win. She must also do some contribution. She readied herself for Ayumi’s attack when she caught sight of Maki sitting in their bench beside Yasuda. She saw Maki moved her lips which she knew that she was telling her “do your best”. Rika smiled and concentrated on guarding Ayumi.

“There’s only 25 seconds left. If I have to score, I must steal the ball now.”
With Maki watching her, she wouldn’t let her team lose. She stole the ball from Ayumi which stunned the other. Rika ran with all her might towards the goal. She could see in her peripheral vision that Reina and Sayu were following her. Eri, a good defensive player, chose to guard Ayumi. That way, Rika would be free and can easily score.

Rika attacked from the left side. She kicked the ball but Masae blocked it. From the spin she applied on the ball, she estimated that it will fly right beside Reina who was on the right side of the field. Reina saw the ball coming towards her and kicked it hard with all the energy that she had left…. The ball hit the upper part of the goal and bounced back.

“SAYU TO THE RESCUE!!!!!” Everyone was surprised when Sayu jumped high to reach the ball, did some somersault and hit the ball with her heel. The ball went in with only 5 seconds left.

“Yeah!!! We Scored!!!” Reina yelled.

“The game’s not finished yet! Get back on defense!” Eri shouted while running after Ayumi.

Tsuji couldn’t believe what she saw… Her perception of Sayu was that Sayu was a delicate person. She was sometimes being a wimp when it comes to P.E. class. But in order to do some somersault, Sayu must have lots of strength in her legs to be able to execute that. She saw Ayumi coming and readied herself. Unfortunately, the time expired before Ayumi could kick the ball. The score was 4-3. Section A won.

Rika immediately ran towards Maki who stood up using a crutch.
“We won!!!” Rika shouted and hugged Maki tightly. She was so happy that she kissed Maki……

On the cheek.

“Good job, captain.” Maki said. Her face was red from blushing.

“We can’t let your efforts be ruined.” Reina joined the two and hugged them. The rest of the group joined and formed a large ‘group hugging session’. Even Yasuda-sensei joined them.

“I’ll treat you all next week!!! I will not give you hard tests!”

“Awww, and I thought you would treat us in a restaurant.” Everyone laughed at what Tsuji said. She always loved eating. She and her best friend, Kago, always have large lunch boxes with them.

“I can’t believe Sayumi could do that somersault! I was really amazed!” Eri hugged her best friend. Reina joined too. The three of them have been close friends since kindergarten but they just discovered what Sayumi could do.

“I was surprised at myself to.” Sayumi suddenly said. “I was thinking about Maki’s efforts and then boom… I just did that. May be watching too much anime with fighting and back-flipping scenes gave me the inspiration to do that, hehehe.”

“Omedetto! I didn’t expect you to be that good. I was watching and I could see everyone’s efforts. I’m sorry that I didn’t stay with you till the end. If only I didn’t had this sprain…”

“Don’t blame yourself! Accidents really do happen but remember that you were our inspiration to win this game. If it hadn’t for you, we wouldn’t have a chance against them. We should be the one to thank you for your efforts early in the game.” Reina bowed to Maki.

“I guess, it’s the team effort you all put into the game that helped your team win.”

Every one looked back and saw Abe-sensei walking towards them with Ayumi beside her.

“You all did a great job. And I would like to see that effort in my varsity team so I’m inviting Reina, Eri and Sayu to join our practice session next week.”

“Hai!!!” The three of them exclaimed and hugged each other. They didn’t expect this to happen. All three of them got invited.

“I hope to play with you again once your foot is fine.” Ayumi shook hands with Maki.

“Goto-san, I definitely want you to join our team. What you’ve shown today is incredible. I think I’ll give you a month to let your foot heal. I wouldn’t accept ‘no’ as an answer.” Abe emphasized the word ‘no’.

“I guess I have no other option but to accept.” Maki smiled at the two then looked at Rika. “We’ll make a great tandem, right?”

Rika let the tears of joy fall onto her face. She was so happy that her two wishes came true that same day. “Hai!”

……….
The special award goes to  section A. It just proves that this section could be brains and brawns at the same time. They went home late because of the fireworks event. There were different shapes and colors of fireworks but their favorite is the heart. Maki held Rika’s hand when she saw that shape and looked at her eyes.

“I’m glad that you came into my life. Now I wouldn’t be lonely anymore”.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Broken Destiny Season 1 -IshiGoma (Chapter 10, 11 & 12- 10/04)
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2009, 11:06:08 AM »
three chapter post woo hoo :pat on the back:

First thought, SAYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was questioning that

Second thought poor Maki for trying so hard on Rika's behalf

Final thought Team work power

Keep it up and maybe a chapter every few days would work out for me IMO
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2009, 06:02:07 PM »
3 chapters at a go?! Someone's been working hard~ XD

Your take on the futsal match is so detailed, so much that I feel like I'm watching the match play-by-play :lol: Maki putting in all her efforts coz Rika's there, that's very sweet :inlove:

But the part that grab my attention the most is definitely this:
“SAYU TO THE RESCUE!!!!!” Everyone was surprised when Sayu jumped high to reach the ball, did some somersault and hit the ball with her heel.
Hell yeah! Never underestimate the power of Super Bunny

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2009, 07:08:55 PM »
Sports fest!

I loved the soccer game, especially, Sayu to the rescue!

BTW, there will be no underage Ishigoto rabu rabu on this site! That would be bad, bad! :jphip:

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2009, 06:44:08 AM »
three chapter post woo hoo :pat on the back:

First thought, SAYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was questioning that

I was also questioning my dream at that..XD

3 chapters at a go?! Someone's been working hard~ XD

Your take on the futsal match is so detailed, so much that I feel like I'm watching the match play-by-play :lol:
Ahahaha... am I working hard? I'm too lazy to even edit it... :lol: And I didn't know anything about futsal... so if there's something wrong...jus ttell me. XD

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2009, 05:07:43 PM »
Chapter 13

“I told you, I can accompany you in your house. It’s just two blocks away. It’s the least I can do for carrying my bag.” Maki said while they walked home. Rika carried her bag so that Maki wouldn’t have a hard time in walking using a crutch.

“And I told you also that you’re injured. I can’t let you walk back to your house alone.” Rika replied back and laughed. “Now you see the importance of warm-ups… I can’t believe that you forgot that in the most crucial time!”

“Hai… Hai… Laugh all you want. It’s because you are SO noisy earlier that I became distracted and forgot to do my warm-up.”

“I WAS NOT!!!”

“YES YOU ARE! You were like ~Maki do your best! You should win too~, yada yada..”

Rika remembered it and blushed…. “I… I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to.”

“…. I was just joking. It’s not you fault... Though you are really noisy… I totally forgot to do that stretching part. It’s really my fault that this thing happened to me.”

Rika became silent. It was clear that she was thinking something.

“Earth to Rika-chan!!!” Maki waved her hands in front of Rika. “Geez, I was here being so sentimental and you just lost yourself into space.”

“I’m sorry, I was just thinking of something… weird.” Rika suddenly blushed.

“And I taught that you don’t study that often… Thinking too hard will result in insanity. Hahaha.” Maki almost tripped because of laughing. “Seriously speaking, do you want to share that ‘weird’ thought of yours?”

“I had a felling that I’m entering the puberty stage…” Rika’s cheeks suddenly turned red. Maki stopped walking and turned to face Rika.

“And what are you trying to say?”

“It’s just that I had …. Uhmm… how should I say this… I had… a… crush……. on someone.”

Maki was taken aback… She did not expect this coming from Rika. They were always together and she didn’t notice any person that could become Rika’s crush. What were her standards anyways? She just pretended that she wasn’t even bothered by the news.

“Oh, is that so…. Is that person cute?”
“Why am I asking this question? Baka!!!!”

“Hai… That person is really, really cute!” Rika happily exclaimed.

“Ahh, I see…. Is that person smart?”
“Why I can’t control my stupid tongue? Am I curious to know who that person is? Or am I just jealous because she found other person besides me?”
Maki was really hurt by the news. There she found a new friend in Rika but that may be cut short because of that third person. Or is it because she feels something for Rika which was greater than friendship?

“Yup! That person is really smart; my idol and inspiration when it comes to that area.” Rika looked at the sky while she was telling that to Maki. She could feel the other was really bothered. She was smiling inwardly at the thought of a jealous Maki.

“…. Does that person know about it?”
“I couldn’t take it anymore… It hurts a lot”
Maki reverted back to her cold look back in the first month of class. She had a great time this morning and then suddenly, fate took it away.

“That, I have no idea. My perception of that person is… a numb person… I was like showing all my love to that person but my efforts were unnoticed. I don’t know, maybe that person notices it but chose not to say anything… for it might ruin anything that we established so far.”

“Ahh….Well, good luck with that person. If you need my advices or help, feel free to talk with me. I’ll just be around whatever happens.” Maki said the opposite of what she really wanted to say. She wanted to tell Rika not to pursue her infatuation to that someone. She wanted her to stay by her side always. The last sentence is the only true thing that she said: she will stay beside her always.

“Thanks! I have a picture… Wanna see?” Rika put down Maki’s bag on the ground and searched her own bag for the ‘picture’. Now Maki had some kind of a “Angel Goto, Devil Maki’ going on her. She didn’t want to see the face of the person whom Rika liked, on the other hand, she was curious to see it also so that when she met that person, she could beat the hell out of that person. Even though Rika would interfere, she wouldn’t stop… It was that person’s fault in the first place. That person took away her most precious thing in the world.

“Hai! I finally saw it… Hehehe. Close your eyes first then I’ll tell you when to open it.” Rika smiled at Maki.

“This is it… I hope lightning would strike me now… Or the wind will blow away the picture… Am I ready for this? I don’t want to see it…”

“Open your eyes…”

“I don’t want to.”

“Come on, open it, it’s not that bad.”

“Yes it is! It’s really bad that I want to wake up from this bad dream.”

“Open it up, your curious right? You want to see it right?”

Maki had no choice. Slowly she opened her eyes. She saw nothing at first, the light from the moon didn’t help at all, but then she started to see someone familiar.

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Art-School - Skirt