JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Mijuku Hanjuku Torotoro

Author Topic: Love conquers age  (Read 12172 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Love conquers age
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2007, 07:02:33 PM »
A few minutes later...

"What?" I asked. I couldn't believe it.

"It's true," Mari told me. "Guess you can say Yuko still hasn't truly left Kei-chan."

"It figures," I said. "What do I do now?"

"Well..I can tell you from experience," Mari said.

"What do you mean? Did you date her too?"

"No, thank goodness."

"Then, what do I do?"

"All I can tell you is get her alone and tell her how you feel."

"That's ridiculous," I laughed. "She knows how I feel."

"Does she, or do you?" Mari's eyes fixed on me for a few seconds. At one point, I thought that she was going to kiss me as revenge for what we saw with Kei and Yuko. I wanted her to, but that wouldn't be right though.

"Let's go back down there," I said.

"What are you going to tell her?" Mari asked.

"What can I say? I can't tell her who to love."

"You're right," Mari replied. "But Kei's like a big sister to us all as well."

My mind was racing. I really couldn't figure out what to say to either Kei or Yuko. I can't tell Yuko she can't see Kei anymore, that would have Yuko hate me. I never was good at explaining myself or expressing feelings.

We went back to the stadium where the incident occurred as I saw Yuko running towards me. At one point, I wanted to hold Mari's hand, but Yuko would probably kill me. I'm not sure if she saw me leave earlier.

"We need to talk," Yuko said.

"We do," I answered. "Let's go somewhere quiet."

We left the stadium, but not before I turned around and saw Mari nodding at me. I knew she was going to talk to Kei about the kiss. At least she knew what to say to Kei.

Me on the other hand, I have a blank mind.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
Love conquers age
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2007, 09:09:36 PM »
I think Yuko wants to be with Phil but still be able to have the occasional girl on the side.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Love conquers age
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2007, 05:28:57 PM »
We didn't say anything for a few minutes. Guess it showed how much had happened during those pivotal few moments. I had to say something, but what?

We went to a place that we both knew. It was the same bar where all of this had started. We sat down and sighed. I didn't know if I wanted to leave or yell at her. I knew those two options were out of the question, but still, what could I do?

I looked down and saw that Yuko had taken my hand and kissed it. It brought me back to the first time she had kissed me. I basically broke down right in front of her. To me, it looked like she had broke my heart.

She hugged me as I could hear her begin to cry. "I'm so sorry," she said.

"Why?" I asked. That was basically the only explanation I wanted.

"It wasn't like that," she told me. "I should have told you sooner."

"What do you mean?"

"I should have told you the rest about Kei-chan."

"You guys were dating, right?"

"We did date for a while." Yuko wiped away the remaining tears from her eyes and told me everything.

Turned out Kei didn't want Yuko to leave her either.

They dated for almost a year and a half, real serious too. To be honest, I had to have expected to see it coming. She told me it was her first real relationship. I guess when you've been in Hello!Project for as long as those have been, it would have been a shock if you haven't dated someone at least once.

Anybody in the same position as me would have gone ahead and left their mate in a moment's notice. Unfortunately, I couldn't do that. That's how much of a grip Yuko has around me.

"What happened today?" I asked.

"Kei called me after I left your house," she answered.

"Ironically enough, she wanted us to date," I replied.

"Figures," she said. "I really don't know what she wants."

"I got nothing against her, don't get me wrong," I said.

"Just watch out for her, okay?" she asked. "She may get you as well."

"She nearly did today," I said.

We talked for a few more minutes before we calmed down and headed outside. We said our goodbyes before I went back to my place. Not as soon as I closed the door, my phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I answered.

"It's Mari. Don't worry, me and Kei talked."

"Just watch out, okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. Just call me tomorrow, okay?"

I didn't say anything else. I don't know if Mari understood what I was talking about, but I guess it doesn't matter now. Maybe I'll call Yuko and have her over tonight.

It probably wouldn't surprise me if Kei wasn't the only one.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
Love conquers age
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2007, 08:50:54 PM »
Looks like Kei's a real player.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Re: Love conquers age
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 07:34:34 PM »
Later that night..

I called Yuko and was waiting for her to come over, when someone knocked at the door. I opened the door slightly ajar and saw Kaori smiling at me. "Hi, can I come in?" she asked.

"I'm having company right now," I answered.

"You sure I can't come in for a few minutes?"

I let Kaori in as she sat down on the couch. I sat down as Kaori grasped onto one of my hands. It was almost the same feeling that came over me when I wanted to hold Mari's hand earlier. "What is it?" I asked Kaori.

"I hate to tell you, but Mari told me about what happened," she said.

"Me and Yuko talked about it earlier today," I replied.

"Sounds like you're caught in the middle of a big mess."

"Tell me about it."

"Do you really want me to?"

"Yuko told me about it."

"I could tell you some more stories about it."

"Not right now, I just want everything to be perfect for tonight."

"I'll let you go for now." She gave me her phone number before she left. "Just be careful, okay?" she said. "I just don't want to see you hurt over something like this."

I sat back down as I watched some television for awhile. Suddenly, I heard the door knock again. I went over and opened the door. There was Yuko, looking more beautiful than ever. Her hair was down and she had a sweet smell surrounded her. She led me back to the couch and hugged me. My eyes began to water, thanks to the perfume she was wearing.

She looked at me and saw me nearly crying. She thought that she had hurt me again and almost was about to cry as well. "I'm sorry," she said.

"Not you," I said. "Your perfume is a little too strong."

"Why didn't you say so?" Yuko smiled.

"I'm sorry," I smiled.

We talked for a few minutes before Yuko grabbed onto me and started kissing me. I had no other choice but to lay her down and start making out with her. A few minutes later, I went to my room and got a blanket and covered ourselves as we watched television for a little while. I looked down at Yuko, who had her head on my shoulders.

"Tell me you love me," she said.

"Daisuke..," I said.

"Daisuke..," she replied back.

We kissed for a few more minutes before we went to sleep. I held her as I began to dream away, wondering if she was dreaming the same dream.

The next morning, I woke up and saw that she was gone. She had left a note, telling me that she would be coming to pick me up. I went to take a shower and got dressed, just as I heard the door knock. "Hey! Are you up or what?" Yuko yelled from outside.

Our relationship officially started from there.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 07:36:19 PM by cool_kickin_dude »

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2007, 09:13:55 PM »
HAHA!! That was funny about Yuko's perfume! :D

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2007, 06:15:18 PM »
Present day...

We didn't say much as we went to a nearby coffee shop. We were too busy looking at each other, smiling and giggling. I didn't car eif anybody was looking at us, to be honest, I don't think anybody would believe that Yuko Nakazawa was dating someone.

Of course, they would start to think if I was an older guy as well.

We sat down at the coffee shop and started talking. We haven't really talked about ourselves since we first met. When you're dating someone like Yuko, who is busy all the time, it's hard to talk about yourself, let alone date.

Unfortunately, that's when the trouble started, beginning with her friends.

Little did either of us realize, Mari had invited Nacchi and Kaori to our little get-together. I wanted to shoo them away, but Yuko wanted me to let them in. I guess the reason was to finally tell them about us dating.

"How are our two 'lovebirds' doing?" Nacchi asked.

"Yeah," Kaori said. "When's your first date?"

"We've been dating for a while," I answered.

"Actually..," Yuko said. I looked at her, who raised her eyebrow at me. I wanted to say something else, but kept it to myself.

"So, you haven't been dating then," Nacchi smiled. "I bet you two haven't really kissed."

"We know why," Mari said. "It's because she's older, right?"

"So what," I said. "I love Yuko, no matter how old she is."

Everybody looked at me, as I felt a lump in my throat. I looked at Yuko, who smiled at me and gave the rest of her girls a dirty look. "Guess that tells you something, doesn't it?" she told the girls.

"But what about.." Kaori began to say.

"Don't worry about her," I blurted. "We'll take care of it."

"Are you sure you can?" Mari asked.

"I'll talk to her," Yuko said. "She'll figure it out."

"Figure what out?" someone else asked. Everyone turned around and saw someone very familiar to them.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2007, 08:28:53 PM »
I bet Kei followed them! :o

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2007, 07:05:47 PM »
"Oh, hi Maki!" Kaori said. "We didn't know you were here."

"I just got here," Maki said. "Who's the guy?"

"Oh, that's Yuko's friend," Mari said. "This is Goto Maki."

"Boyfriend," Yuko said.

"Whatever.." Mari smiled.

"What is it?" Nacchi asked.

"Atsuko and I were wondering if you guys were coming to the concert tonight," Maki replied.

"I don't want to deal with her tonight," Yuko said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because she's the same age as her," Mari said to me.

"Why you..," Yuko began to say.

"What about you?" Maki asked me. "I got an extra ticket if you want to go."

"Sure, why not?" I said. "I got nothing else to do tonight."

"Great," she smiled. "I'll pick you up around 5:30."

"Why don't you show her where you live first?" Yuko asked me.

"I thought you guys were living together," Maki smiled.

"I'll take her over," I said. I have been in the coffee shop for almost a half an hour and already going back home. I heard the laughs from the other girls as Yuko was about to go off. Too bad I had to go, I would have loved to see her go ballistic on them.

I took Maki to my apartment and asked her if she wanted to drink. Funnily enough, I never did hear much of her music, except when she was in Morning Musume. After I sat down, she asked me something very particular.

"Are you guys really dating?" she asked about me and Yuko.

"Of course we are," I answered. "We've been dating for two months."

"I hate to tell you, but..."

"She was dating Atsuko as well?"

"Well, almost. But that's not the reason I wanted you to come with me."

"What's wrong?"

"Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"I need you to be my 'date' for tonight."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 01:39:48 PM by cool_kickin_dude »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2007, 06:37:57 AM »
Well, that was unexpected.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2007, 04:25:15 PM »
Now why would Maki need a fake date? Who does she need to decive? Or does she want to make someone jealous?

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2007, 02:13:30 PM »
"What?"

"I want you to be my 'date'."

"But why?"

"Well..it's hard to explain.."

She told me the whole story. You see, Maki wanted to hang out with Yossie, the leader of Morning Musume. Unfortunately, she was liked by everybody and they all wanted to date her. Maki and Yossie had been hanging out for a while before Rika came into the picture. The two were almost inseperable, before Yossie saw something else in Rika. Since then, Maki had been trying to figure out a way to get back at Yossie.

I knew that there had to be another way for Maki, but being her 'date' was a little too much. I already agreed with the plan, but I wondered if I was making the right decision.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"This is the only way to do it," Maki answered.

"Do you love Yossie?" I asked.

"If I didn't, why would I not ask you to do this?" Maki asked.

"I just got a bad feeling about this.."

"Don't worry, just pretend I'm your 'date' for the night and it will be fine."

Hours later...

I had a great time at the concert. Looks like I'll have to get some of Gocchin's cd's when I get back home. She has a great voice. I looked around and wondered if Yossie or Rika would be at the concert, but I didn't see either.

I was waiting for Maki to come out of the dressing room before I saw two people that I was supposed to meet. It was Maki's friends, Rika and Yossie.

"Hi!" Yossie said. "Where's Maki?"

"Waiting for her to come out," I answered.

"Who are you?"

"Well, I'm her 'date'."

"Her date?"

"That's right."

"How did you get Maki to go out with you?"

"Just luck, I guess." I was breathing heavily, waiting impatiently for Maki to come out. I was running out of things to say. Suddenly, I saw Maki coming out from next door and hugged me from behind.

"Wow," Rika said. "I didn't believe you at first. Guess you're real lucky tonight."

"Seems that way," I replied.

"Guess you met my date," Maki smiled.

"How come we haven't seen him before?" Rika asked.

"Well..," I explained, "I've been friends with her for a while now."

"Oh, okay," Yossie smiled. I believe she could tell that I was lying.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" Rika asked.

"Maki?" I turned around and asked.

"How about a movie?" Maki asked.

"There's a good movie playing tonight," Yossie said. "Want to go?"

"I don't want to see that movie," Rika groaned.

"So?" Yossie smiled. "You agreed to it, right?"

"Well, let's go then." The four of us started out from the stadium and made our way to the theater. Everything was going great until I noticed one peculiar problem.

Maki was holding onto my hand. She was smiling at me as well.

Hopefully, the 'date' will go well as planned.

I really got to tell Yuko about this when I get home.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2007, 05:44:51 AM »
Can't help but wonder how far Maki's going to be willing to take this act.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2007, 08:37:50 PM »
Can't help but wonder how far Maki's going to be willing to take this act.
If Rika's right she may take it further than he's willing to go.
"Wow," Rika said. "I didn't believe you at first. Guess you're real lucky tonight."

He better be careful Yuko doesn't find out before he's got a chance to tell her the whole story!

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2007, 06:48:08 PM »
We made our way inside the movie theater and went to our movie. As we sat down, I saw Rika and Yossie sit behind us and egin to whisper and giggle for a few minutes as the movie began to play. I wanted to turn around and look, but I couldn't, knowing that Maki wanted to do the same thing as well. How they decided to stay in the back instead of the front is anybody's guess.

A few minutes later, I peeked my head slightly and saw that Yossie had put her arm around Rika and was still talking and giggling. I turned my head back to the movie. Maki must have been either reading my mind or was watching as well, because she had taken my arm and put it around her. As she did, she put her head on my chest, without saying a word. Then, she kissed my neck a few times, while my body shivered. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't, knowing that I was still playing the part of her 'date'.

Suddenly, I felt someone shuffling their feet, ready to leave. I looked and saw that Yossie was leaving the room. I looked at Maki and felt sad. I was afraid that what I did was hurtful for not only Rika, but also myself and Yossie as well. At that time, I heard Maki's cell phone ringing. She excused herself as she walked out of the room to find Yossie.

I wanted to run out of the room myself, but before I could do anything, I felt someone tap on my shoulder. It was Rika and she motioned me to sit with her. After what I had done, I knew she wanted an explanation over what had happened. I went over and sat beside her and was almost ready to cry.

"What's wrong?" she whispered.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"For what?" she asked. "I knew this would happen sooner or later."

"You knew already?"

"Yeah, you see, she always loved Gocchin. She told me that."

"That's kind of an awkward thing to say to someone whom you're dating."

"I know. I knew there was something about you when I saw you tonight."

"Again, I am so sorry."

"You don't need to apologize. I'm not mad at you."

I just focused my attention to the movie. I had a strong sense of leavng and trying to find Maki, telling me what was right about this. Suddenly, Rika had put her head on my shoulder. "It's not your fault at all," she said.

I wanted to say something else, but I couldn't. I felt a tear fall down my cheek, as Rika wiped it away. "Come on," she said, grabbing my hand, "let's find them."

Not as soon as we walked out of the movie, we saw Yossie and and Maki talking. Seems like Rika and myself wanted some answers as well.

Once again, what could I say?

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2007, 07:21:48 PM »
Looks like no ones going home with the one they originally went out with!

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2007, 08:10:47 PM »
"Yossie!" Rika shouted. "What's going on?"

"Good, you guys are here," Yossie said. "Now I can tell you what I was going to tell Maki."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm in love..," Yossie answered. "with someone else."

"Who?" Maki asked.

"That's what I'd like to know," Rika said.

"It's someone you both know," Yossie replied.

"Wait..I may know her." The girls looked at me like I knew who Yossie was talking about for weeks now. "It's someone that's real close to Yossie."

"That's right," Yossie smiled. "You know, don't you?"

"It's Makoto," I replied.

"Makoto..," Rika said. "I should have known."

"But why?" Maki asked.

"I'm guessing you can't stop true love," I said. "I'm sorry girls, but I don't know much about love."

"You're right," Yossie said to me. "I'd better call her." She got out her cell phone and began to call her one true love on the phone. "Hello? It's me. Can I come over? I'll see you in a few minutes." She hung up her phone and began to walk away before hugging me.

Of all the people, she had to hug me. After what had happened, I felt like wanting to walk away from everybody. "Thank you," she said to me. "Now I really know who I should be with."

"But I don't know if I did it right," I said.

"Maybe not," Yossie said, "but you know how to make someone happy."

That's what hit me. I do know how to make someone happy, and that person is Yuko.

I decided to take Rika and Maki home, but Rika pulled me aside and hugged me. Ironically, the same person that I tried not to hurt, had forgiven me anyway. She gave me her phone number before giving me a kiss on the cheek and leaving. I watched her leave before I went to find Maki, however, she was nowhere to be found.

I wanted to see her again, hopefully, with different circumstances.

I went home, hoping I could try and call Yuko. Even though it was late, it would still be good to hear her voice. It must have seemed like hours before I made it back home. I went inside and began to take a shower. I could still feel the goosebumps on my body.

Maybe it was because I accidentally hit the cold faucet. Silly me.

I finished my shower and began to lay down on the couch for a few minutes. Suddenly, I heard the door knock. I began to rush over, thinking Yuko may have come over. I was surprised, when I found that Maki was standing at the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I waited until you got a little ways, before I followed you home." She let herself inside as she turned off the lights. She took off her jacket and began to kiss my neck again.

"Wait..what are you doing?" I asked.

She didn't say anything else. The next thing I remembered was her tongue in my mouth.

The problem was, it felt good. It felt so good.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2007, 06:03:49 PM »
The next morning...

I woke up to find that Maki wasn't there. I began to wonder if she was still in the house, but I remembered that she left earlier. If last night wasn't bad enough, my phone began to ring. I knew it had to be Yuko, wanting to ask me about last night. Why did I even agree to be Maki's 'date'? Never did I think it would end like what happened last night.

Amidst what had happened, I had let the phone ring out. Now, all I needed was Yuko coming over and jumping me for that. Guess I deserve it, for all that had happened. That was when I heard the door knock. I had a bad feeling for what was about to happen.

I opened the door, and sure enough, there was Yuko. She walked in, her arms crossed, demanding an explanation. I wasn't sure if I could give her one, but I knew I needed to.

"Rika told me about last night," Yuko said.

"Maki wanted me to be her 'date'," I replied.

"She told me everything."

"Maki also kissed me as well."

"Why would she do that?"

"I don't know. I told her that I was dating you, but she didn't listen."

"Why couldn't you push her away?"

"Well, it's a long story.."

"Then tell me, I like to know."

"Well..actually, I liked it."

I could see Yuko's heading lowering down to the floor. I knew that I hurt her where she had been so many times. I went over to try to hug her, but I got pushed away. "Why did you do that to me?" she asked.

"I hate to tell you, but you never told me about Kei-chan," I answered.

"Why did you want to know?" she shouted. "I thought you and I would be able to tell each other anything, but you had to do something like this."

"At least I told you in a few hours," I said.

"It doesn't matter, she kissed you."

"But I forgave you."

She looked at me, tears already streaming in her face. We looked at each other, thinking we could have went our separate ways right here and now. Then, she walked a few steps before stopping. "Did we just had a fight?" she asked.

"I believe so," I answered. "I'm not good at arguing."

"Me either. Let's try not to have that happen again."

She hugged me tight as I could smell the perfume. It wasn't the same perfume as the other night, but it was good enough. That, and having her forgive me was the best feeling that I've had since yesterday morning.

"Gomen," she said.

"It's not your fault," I said. "I'm just as much to blame as well."

"Well, let's not let that happen again," she said, kissing me. "I think I have a way to make sure it hopefully doesn't happen again to either of us."

"I got it, handcuffs," I said.

"That could work," she laughed.

We both were laughing hysterically. Any problems that were in the past were now buried there, hopefully to stay.

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2007, 11:00:42 PM »
Yay! You see, that's the kind of relationship I wish I had with my girlfriend.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2007, 12:56:39 AM »
^ One where you can sleep with one of her hot, younger friends and still forgive you? Count me in. ;D

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Mijuku Hanjuku Torotoro