JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - 4 Walls

Author Topic: This Thing Called Love(UPDATED 11/26/14) [COMPLETE]  (Read 149710 times)

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
Re: This Thing Called Love(UPDATED 7/30)
« Reply #520 on: August 29, 2009, 06:20:14 PM »
CHAPTER 54

“Make yourself at home. There's plenty of food in the refrigerator and drinks.” Risa explains, giving me a brief run through on the house. “I'm sure you remember where the bathroom is.”

“Would you like something to eat?” Ai questions, from the kitchen.

“Soda would be good.” I reply.

She goes back into the kitchen to grab my drink. I face back to Risa who has on the same worried expression she had when she was at Eri's house.

“I'm fine, honestly.” I tell her. “I mean as long as Eri is fine than I should be too you know?”

That soothes her just a little.

“How was she when you left her?”

“She was fine. She wanted me to leave, saying that I needed to rest or whatever. I kinda wish I didn't come home, because I ended up walking in on my uncle and his new found girlfriend, kissing.” I grumble, then shiver at the thought.

Risa lets out a small laugh. “So you decided to come here to forget it?”

“That and Eri wouldn't allow me to come back into her house. At least not for today.”

Risa smiles and walks over to the living room. “Well since you're here let's watch some movies. I have a bunch of new dramas.”

She goes over to the rack that's filled with countless DVDs. She runs her hand through the spin of the DVD case while carefully yet quickly reading through the titles.

“You keep your stuff here?” I state.

“Here's your soda.” Ai announces.

“You two should just live together. I mean, Risa already makes herself at home, obviously. Does she have her own clothes here too? Her own food?”

Ai shifts, looks to the floor and faces me with a sheepish smile.
“She has her own food here too?!” I yell.

“Well, sometimes she doesn't like the food we have for dinner. So I figured it would be easier for her to just bring whatever she likes here in case she gets hungry.” Ai explains.

I fold my arms and chuckle. “As if you guys would eat something like food when you're both here alone.” I reply.

Ai's face goes red. I grin. Yeah, they were having sex before I called. I knew it! I hope it was in Ai's room and not the guest room! I am SO not sleeping there! They would have to clean that bed with bleach first before I decide to lay on it!

“You two cleaned up when you were done, right?!” I squeak. “Please tell me you cleaned the sheets! I'm not going to sleep on a bed that has-”

“You'll be sleeping in the living room, Tanakacchi!” Risa interrupts. “There's a pull out bed in the couch. The guest room is currently being remodeled.”

Her face is just as red as Ai's. Ok, I've just made everything awkward. I look between them and decided to look at my own feet. That's much better. That way I don't have to be shunned by these two.

“So...let's watch the drama?” Ai interrupts.

“Yeah good idea.” I agree.

We walk over to the couch and Risa puts in the CD to the DVD player. She sits next to Ai, cuddling up to her and Ai presses play on the remote. Seeing them like this makes me think back to Eri again and I start to miss her all over again, worrying if she's ok without me for today. She should be fine. I mean she has her dad and brother there to help her when she needs to get around. Coming here was probably a bad idea. They could at least be less couple-y with me around. I sit further into the couch, sulking. Risa shuts off the light and goes back to leaning against Ai as the drama begins to play.

How can they make me sleep on this thing all night? It's so uncomfortable. Don't they know how to treat a guest around here?! I hate this bed. Maybe I should have slept on the floor? It is not comfortable at all. No matter where I move I can't find a good spot to sleep in. What is wrong with this bed?! I kick the blanket to the floor and sit up in bed, fed up with turning endlessly. I run my hand through my hair and exhale, upset.

“How can I sleep in a bed like this?” I whisper.

I get out of bed, using my hands to get around, blindly through the dark. I might as well go to the bathroom. I make my way out of the living room and to the stairs, safely. When did this place become so creepy at night? I just want to get to the bathroom and go back to my comfortable bed. I reach the top and continue my walk down the hall. Wait a minute...what's that sound? I stop and turn to my left. My eyes open wide, staring at the door through the dark. Is that coming from Ai's room?! I can hear moaning and heavy breathing through the closed door. The bed is rocking and lightly, bumping against the wall. Holy...these two can't keep their hands off each other can they?! Were they waiting for this the whole time I was here?! No wonder Ai kept looking at Risa. That explains her creepy stare. It was like she wanted to do something naughty with her. It makes sense now. Ahh the horrible thoughts coming to my mind! I should have not asked to sleep here! Well...uh...at least they waited until I was in bed.

“Ai-chan!”

My eyes open wider. What exactly are they doing in there? I don't wanna know. I don't even wanna know! The bed stops moving and the moaning is gone. That brings a huge relief to me, but wait...what if they stopped because they heard me?! I'm not going to stay here to find out. I make a dash for the stairs and straight into my bed again. I don't have to go to the bathroom anymore and I don't want to go back there either! I pull the blanket over me and lay on my side. I close my eyes, forcing myself to sleep and forget what I just heard. All these horrible images! These awful sounds! They're all stuck in my head now! I close my eyes tighter, gripping the sheets. I'm going to have an even harder time sleeping tonight. I should have just stayed here in my damn bed!

“Gaki-san, be careful you don't burn anything!” Ai complains.

“I've got it Ai-chan relax. Have you had your tea yet?” Risa questions back.

These two are fighting this early in the morning? And while I'm not even a foot away from the kitchen? These two want to ruin my morning too besides my sleep? At least try to whisper. The clattering of pots and clinging plates makes it harder for me to get back into a peaceful slumber. I don't know how I managed to sleep, but I did and now they're ruining it for me. Do they NOT see me sleeping in the living room?! Don't they know how to whisper? I roll on to my back and stare at the ceiling in a daze, trying to gather my thoughts together. I barely got any sleep. I yawn and rub my eyes then let out a heavy sigh. I sit up in bed and turn to the noisy couple.

“Don't you two know how to be quiet!? I was trying to sleep here!” I yell.

I glare at them from my bed then stand up, walking towards the kitchen. I might as well eat since Risa's cooking.

“I'm sorry, Ai's cranky in the mornings if she doesn't get enough sleep.” Risa apologizes. “I told her to drink coffee instead of tea so she wouldn't be this much of a hassle.”

“You know I don't like coffee.” Ai shoots back.

Would they just STOP talking?! I sit on to the kitchen table with a scowl still in place. I can imagine WHY Ai didn't get enough sleep last night, because they were both screwing each other like little rabbits! They were noisy too! I'm NEVER going to spend the night here ever again. Risa sets down a plate of pancakes in front of me. This brightens my mood and I take a fork cutting into my first pancake. Risa also hands Ai a plate then settles next to Ai to eat also. This stuff isn't so bad. It's pretty good. Who knew Risa was such a good cook.
“How did you sleep?” Risa questions, into the silence.

“Alright.” I reply, taking another forkful of pancakes. “Could have slept better if you both weren't so loud.”

“We're really sorry about that.” Risa apologizes.

I don't think I won't even mention me hearing them go at it late at night in Ai's room. I don't want to embarrass them. But then again I didn't ask to be scarred either! I also won't tell them that.

“Are you going to visit Eri today?” Risa ask.

“After I go home to change, yes.” I reply.

“Let us know how she's doing when you get there.”

“I will.” I finish the last of my food and head towards the sink with my empty plate. “Thank you for letting me spend the night and for the food it was good.”

“Are you going to leave now?” Ai finally spoke.

I nod. “It might take me a while to get ready. So I'll need to leave now.”

I walk passed Risa and pat Ai on the back on my way out. She shifts in her seat and cringes. What's up with her? Wait...on second thought...I REALLY don't want to know! As I step out of the kitchen I catch the mumbled words Ai says directed to Risa.

“From now on...we're clipping your nails.”

Ok...WHAT?! I wish I didn't hear that! Why did I have to listen to that?! I'm leaving, now! I have GOT to get out of here! Geez, these two are unbelievable. Who KNOWS what they do to each other when they get a moment to themselves. I walk faster towards the exit and zip right out the door in a second. I'm so glad I'm going to see Eri soon. I can feel a lot more at ease. I miss her. Being away from her for just a day was tough on me. I was worried about her. At least when I go to see her I'll know that she's doing fine and I panicked over nothing. I feel myself start to smile as I walk along the side walk. I can't wait to see her. Let's just hope this time when I get home my uncle doesn't have company over.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: This Thing Called Love(UPDATED 8/29)
« Reply #521 on: August 29, 2009, 10:42:24 PM »
 :lol: :lol: TakaGaki! Poor Reina.

Offline chibimila

• Let ́s scream for ice cream~ ^^
Re: This Thing Called Love(UPDATED 7/30)
« Reply #522 on: August 30, 2009, 07:38:12 PM »
love how Risa is making herself at home ^^
poor Reina... :lol:
just love your writting :heart:
keep up your hard work :twothumbs

hobe i dont bother you........im no good in english,sorry. :sweatdrop:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #523 on: September 01, 2009, 06:03:52 PM »
Damn, Reina's reactions  :wahaha:

TakaGaki  :luvluv2:

In case I haven't told you yet, I so love this fic  :bow:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #524 on: September 12, 2009, 03:59:21 AM »
CHAPTER 54
“Make yourself at home. There's plenty of food in the refrigerator and drinks.” Risa explains, giving me a brief run through on the house. “I'm sure you remember where the bathroom is.”

“Would you like something to eat?” Ai questions, from the kitchen.

“Soda would be good.” I reply.
K, gotta ask, how long would it take for Reina to have gotten there? Would it have been enough time for TakaGaki to...well...um...finish? :twisted:

“You two should just live together. I mean, Risa already makes herself at home, obviously. Does she have her own clothes here too? Her own food?”

Ai shifts, looks to the floor and faces me with a sheepish smile.
“She has her own food here too?!” I yell.

“Well, sometimes she doesn't like the food we have for dinner. So I figured it would be easier for her to just bring whatever she likes here in case she gets hungry.” Ai explains.
Logical thinking there Aichan.

Reina's right though. They do practically live together, might as well make it "official." :yep:

I fold my arms and chuckle. “As if you guys would eat something like food when you're both here alone.” I reply.

Ai's face goes red. I grin. Yeah, they were having sex before I called. I knew it! I hope it was in Ai's room and not the guest room! I am SO not sleeping there! They would have to clean that bed with bleach first before I decide to lay on it!
Again busted by Reina!
:wahaha:

“You two cleaned up when you were done, right?!” I squeak. “Please tell me you cleaned the sheets! I'm not going to sleep on a bed that has-”

“You'll be sleeping in the living room, Tanakacchi!” Risa interrupts. “There's a pull out bed in the couch. The guest room is currently being remodeled.”

Her face is just as red as Ai's. Ok, I've just made everything awkward.
Well, assuming the the remodeling thing is a lie, then holy geez TakaGaki get around. :hump:

We walk over to the couch and Risa puts in the CD to the DVD player. She sits next to Ai, cuddling up to her and Ai presses play on the remote. Seeing them like this makes me think back to Eri again and I start to miss her all over again, worrying if she's ok without me for today. She should be fine. I mean she has her dad and brother there to help her when she needs to get around.
Aw...Reina misses Eri.

Coming here was probably a bad idea. They could at least be less couple-y with me around. I sit further into the couch, sulking. Risa shuts off the light and goes back to leaning against Ai as the drama begins to play.
Yeah...being around "couple-y" people probably isn't the best thing to do when you're missing your own GF.

How can they make me sleep on this thing all night? It's so uncomfortable. Don't they know how to treat a guest around here?!
Well, it's pretty much that, or risk sleeping in the guest bedroom.  :sweatdrop:

*TAKAGAKI NIGHT ANTICS*
Well, they were interrupted earlier when Reina initially called and asked to come over. It's not like they can just completely stop, after all. There's a lot of tension left over...and they've got to get rid of it...somehow. :nervous

Well...uh...at least they waited until I was in bed.
True. :rofl:

TakaGaki = :sex:
Reina = :on freeze:

I barely got any sleep. I yawn and rub my eyes then let out a heavy sigh. I sit up in bed and turn to the noisy couple.

“Don't you two know how to be quiet!? I was trying to sleep here!” I yell.

“I'm sorry, Ai's cranky in the mornings if she doesn't get enough sleep.” Risa apologizes.
Oh that's just too easy.
:wahaha:

“How did you sleep?” Risa questions, into the silence.

“Alright.” I reply, taking another forkful of pancakes. “Could have slept better if you both weren't so loud.”

“We're really sorry about that.” Risa apologizes.
Reina = :dizzy:
Risa = :mon sweat:

“Are you going to leave now?” Ai finally spoke.

I nod. “It might take me a while to get ready. So I'll need to leave now.”

I walk passed Risa and pat Ai on the back on my way out. She shifts in her seat and cringes. What's up with her? Wait...on second thought...I REALLY don't want to know!
I DO! I DO! I WANNA KNOW! :twisted:

As I step out of the kitchen I catch the mumbled words Ai says directed to Risa.

“From now on...we're clipping your nails.”

Ok...WHAT?! I wish I didn't hear that! Why did I have to listen to that?! I'm leaving, now! I have GOT to get out of here! Geez, these two are unbelievable.
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :rockon:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
  • Love for Yossie and Tanakame
« Reply #525 on: September 16, 2009, 08:33:59 PM »
TakaGaki  :wub:

because they were both screwing each other like little rabbits!

hhohohohohohohohohoh  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You're killing me XD I can't stop laughing with that and Poor Reina she misses her little turtle   :heart:

I'll wait the next chapter  :bow:

Offline Midoro

« Reply #526 on: October 08, 2009, 09:24:27 PM »
>.<  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Please, the next chapter  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
this fanfic is great, I love.........  continual  :bow:

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #527 on: October 09, 2009, 01:25:17 PM »
Ah, sorry everyone for the lack of updates. I've been having a hard time with this fic lately. I don't know when I will have an update. My inspiration to this fic is kind of going away. I'll try to see if I can get something, but so far that's becoming very hard.

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #528 on: October 10, 2009, 01:03:12 AM »
 :O  :shocked NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  I can understand though, how hard it can get to find inspiration for stories. I still hope you find something to help you get back on track, I love this fic by you (not in the least because it features one of my favourite pairings and another major pairing), but I'll always be checking for your next update  :) If it comes to the worst though, I still wouldn't mind learning how you intended to end the story and what not. In the meantime, ganbare!!!

« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 01:18:29 AM by aussie »

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
« Reply #529 on: October 16, 2009, 04:29:36 AM »
I really can understand you :( , It's horrible when you don't have inspiration   :O
, Anyway I'll support you :thumbsup ... and no matter how long you take I go to wait for you next updated :D.

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #530 on: October 23, 2009, 05:30:52 AM »
I intend to post a summed up comment after i finish reading till the latest chapter but i'm stuck at Chapter 43 now~   :OMG:

I read 42 chapters in 2 days  :on study: never done so much reading at once.. i just keep reading on and on until i realise the sun have rise that i have to quickly go to bed before my mum found out :on crazygran:

So here comes the comment for all the chapters up to 42 XD

ARE YOU READY? :scared:

Reina - Ain't she the best girlfriend in the world? Only after dating or being together with Eri for several months, her love already extended out to her family.. Really great that she protected and cared for Eri both mentally and physically.. Getting into fights to save Eri even she know she might get booted again..and even most of the time Eri is the one sooooo much tempting her to be a sinner she did her best to resist and hold up her promise .. Did i mention Reina looked the coolest when she was unafraid to take on the guy with the crowbar alone?  :on lol:

Eri - Ohhhhh... she is just so cute.. i have not read on yet but i hope she got her turtle back from that pet store XD I think her character in this story have the greatest development.. from almost too shy to talk till giggling like a lovestruck school girl... and how she make it through with her family in this type of situation.. But is the real cause of malfunction of Reina mental defense.. Reina is trying so hard but she just always leave gaps for Reina to slip in to sin..LOL poor Reina

Sayu - Scary~ haha..but then again.. Sayu recently have turn into this sexy girl too with a more mature touch to it.. but i wondered how was behind the scene on how Koharu eventually got together.. as in the details

Koharu - the even loud and noisy (not in a bad way) kid.. thats what the rest of the MM members describe her too.. very active..but i highly suspect she might be able to take control of Sayu privately when they are alone  :glasses:

Ai - LOL saying things without processing = Ai-chan in this story.. but it's really funny.. cause i always imaging her saying those hilarious thing with an almost emotionless face

Risa - Mother of the group~ like how she always is.. but when it comes to someone wanting to get their hands on Ai-chan..needless to say.. ~

Reina's Uncle - what can i say.. this kind of uncle only exist in your story i guess cause he is close to perfect already.. so 5 * for Reina's uncle  :thumbsup

Actually there is alot of side stories that i am interested to know what happened.. if there is one~ haha like hows the relationship was for Yossie and Risa, Miki and Aya, Sayu and Koharu and Risa and Ai...

Oh well.. all in all.. ~ its a great story.. ! always new surprise.. and very original storyline :on woohoo:

Haha~ thanks for the story

ps: Chapter 43 in case you forget  :shifty:

:mon bat: *poof*

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #531 on: November 10, 2009, 03:02:55 PM »
This isn't an update though I know I should be getting to it! >.> There will be one in due time. I actually have no idea when though so just wait a little longer.

I'm just making an announcment right now. I will be putting the perv scenes to TTCL in the perv section. So if anyone wants to read the chapters again or if there is a new reader of TTCL that perv chapters will all be there. Also I'll be making an index for this fic as well to make it easier to read chapters. That will be one hell hole to mess with, but I'll get through it. I have nothing better to do. lol

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #532 on: November 12, 2009, 05:56:03 PM »
I don't have perv section and don't know how get it T______T

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #533 on: November 13, 2009, 02:39:13 AM »
You have to request access in the Hip Joint.

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #534 on: November 13, 2009, 04:13:45 PM »
Just dropping by to tell you~

I am done reading the story!! =]

+ the other 2 one shot on your blog too XD

=( poor ERI have turn BLIND!!!!!!  :frustrated:

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
« Reply #535 on: December 02, 2009, 04:16:42 AM »
Yaaay ~~~ Index for TTCL  :heart:

That's a great idea, this way I can read better the chapters *O*.
And well, you know ... I'll waiting the next chapter n,n

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #536 on: December 04, 2009, 04:07:53 AM »
This needs an incentive bump! Update, updaaaate!

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #537 on: December 05, 2009, 12:43:00 AM »
I know it's been a while since I've updated. I've been having a hard time with writing and updating this fic. Also finals are soon for college and boy do I hate finals. =_= I wish they can go away and stop making everyone run around in a panic. Another thing, well I can't seem where to start off from with the new chapter. I have something, but it really isn't much and it's too short that I don't even consider a update. I'll need to see how I can make it longer than like two paragraphs.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #538 on: December 05, 2009, 08:32:08 PM »
Oh, yeah, I forgot about finals. My friend was complaining about them too. Take your time, but just remember you have fans here! :heart: :heart:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #539 on: December 06, 2009, 02:59:07 AM »
And there is me!  :wub:

:mon bat:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - 4 Walls