Home
Help
Picroda
Birthday Countdown
Login
Register
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs) Now playing:
Morning Musume Tanjou 10nen Kinentai - Michi Naru Mirai e
JPHiP Forum
»
The Hello! Project Fanfics
»
H!P Fanfics
»
Not Only Yours.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Not Only Yours. (Read 10014 times)
stefy
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 654
Re: Not Only Yours.
«
Reply #20 on:
April 28, 2007, 01:41:10 AM »
Yay new chapter! So its about the past? Like how they started to drift apart and how Yossi began cheating on Miuna right? So Rika was Yossi's very first target?.... alrighttt!
Logged
They Murder Us! *stefy's H!P reviews, translations... etc,etc*
Mikan
The Corruptor Extrodinaire
ecchi
Member+
Posts: 947
Re: Not Only Yours.
«
Reply #21 on:
April 28, 2007, 07:44:31 AM »
Ok so the distraction worked. Im going to admit. Yes, they were short shorties but nice. Really nice.
My orangesocks fic cravings have been satisfied...but...now I have this weird craving for cookies...and deep kisses...and oh god thats just wrong...
So anyway, Im doing stretches and stuff so I'll be in good condition for my flipping..whenever you are ready to write.
I will not forget.
Im like an elephant...but that doesnt mean Im fat or anything..yeah...ok
Logged
Read the complete
Doki Doki
!!
Sukoshi
Member+
Posts: 1243
Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: Not Only Yours.
«
Reply #22 on:
April 28, 2007, 11:17:15 AM »
man what a good distraction....mmmmm...cookies.....
I mean what am I thinking?!
*gives up* I'm going to find some snacks in the middle of the night
Logged
<
<
<
Morning Musume Rokkie Drama
>
>
>
<
<
<
Morning Musume Drama
>
>
>
<
<
<
Kamei Eri - Nakumonka (I'm Not Gonna Cry)
>
>
>
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs) Now playing:
Morning Musume Tanjou 10nen Kinentai - Michi Naru Mirai e
JPHiP Forum
»
The Hello! Project Fanfics
»
H!P Fanfics
»
Not Only Yours.