JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - `Otoko`

Author Topic: [10/04] Mano Erina 2nd Indies Single [Lucky Aura] *Cover P.1  (Read 6771 times)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [10/04] Mano Erina 2nd Indies Single [Lucky Aura] *Cover P.1
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2008, 03:14:27 PM »
After seeing comparisons to Hatsune Miku, I can't get that out of my head... she sounds really robotic, seriously. :lol:

I'm all for the Mano Piano route.

Offline Gon

• Member+
  • 「Jungaki」
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2008, 06:11:27 PM »

:bleed eyes: Boring.

She is better playing piano... ._.' what the hell with this "dance"... -_-

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2008, 06:26:02 PM »
I still think it's really cute :heart:

And her singing just continues to improve.

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2008, 07:22:30 PM »
Good thing is that Mano sang live. As energetic as Koharu is (I mention those two names because they'll be H!P's only soloists after EC graduates), she basically always lipsynchs. Oh yeah, Mano also had a fresher look than say, all her Berikyuu intros and the MM's Yorosen month.

On the bad side, she didn't played up her multitalented idol role, as in... needs more keyboard, it's what's she been playing in all the concerts she's been the opening act. I thought she looked sorta uncomfortable without it in the perf.

ganbatte Mano <3
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 09:07:34 PM by Nouciel »

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
  • °C-ute Cutie Power = the BEST!
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2008, 07:35:34 PM »
Oh how cute she is :wub: Atleast she sings Live and managed it not to fail! The Dancing is so 80's Idol-ish :heart:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2008, 08:00:53 PM »
Yeah man to be fair, I don't think anyone could do something exciting in that kind of setting. (After watching some of those Korean award performances last night, the H!P performances feel really lame, and as a newbie poor Manoeri has it the worst!!! Sometimes it's depressing how little effort the people who design these things put into it. In wardrobe, choreography planning, training the girls... I'm sure the members could pull off all kinds of things if only given a chance. Ok but I'm rambling, sorry. This has really nothing to do with Manoeri :lol: )

And I appreciate it that she sang live. :D I wonder if she had properly opened her voice before it though, there was this coarse sound at times that comes when one's voice isn't ready. When it comes to H!P, I wouldn't be surprised if they just shoved the girls on-stage without proper warm-ups. (LOL it's horrible how I have no trust in UFA's people. Please ignore my frustration. XD )
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2008, 02:06:10 AM »
I totally watched it all the way through, which for me, is saying something.  :heart:

I love Manoeri and I think she has LOADS of potential. Like Shi said, it's hard for her to do anything super spastic and exciting considering where she's at. And while she wasn't moving all over the stage, she still actually had energy, which is saying something.

I think H!P has something good here.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - `Otoko`