JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Solbi - Always Together

Author Topic: [9/14] MoMuSu 47 Single - Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa o Honki de Negatterun da yo!  (Read 19701 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: [9/14] MoMuSu 47 Single - Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa o Honki de Negatterun da yo!
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2011, 09:41:49 AM »
NOOOO NOT AICHAN TEARS >_< THIS IS GOING TO BE SO PAINFUL LOL EVEN IF YOU *KNOW* IT'S GOING TO BE ALRIGHT.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
Re: [9/14] MoMuSu 47 Single - Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa o Honki de Negatterun da yo!
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2011, 09:29:40 AM »
Talk about coming full circle...I just watched the Happy Music talk segment, and the song they sang, "Best Friend" by Kiroro, not only came out right before Aichan joined Momusu, but it was also used for a TV drama called Churasan, which was the first Japanese TV show I got into when I first started learning the language. Getting all choked up and nostalgic at the same time...this graduation's driving me insane as well! :panic:
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2011, 11:14:02 AM »
FIRST WEEK SALES: 49576!
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/w/2011-09-26/

Just short of 50k, and denied the number one spot by EXILE, yet already outsold the previous grad single! :twothumbs

WARNING: LAME JOKE AHEAD

This single posted some really good numbers in its debut week! They even outsold the Japanese version of a certain K-pop group's song. I guess you can say Morning Musume finished...

* J-Triumf puts on sunglasses

...somewhere over the Rainbow. 8)

I COMFESS I'VE BEEN WAITING A WHOLE WEEK TO DO THIS

ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2011, 11:40:28 AM »
^ :rofl: Omg, I almost sprayed coffee everywhere!

Awwh I'm glad their sold almost 50k! :D
I wonder what's driven the sales the most: The fact it's double A side, the two song's appeal, or that it's Takahashi Ai's graduation single (and her version)

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline ishiyoshiftw~^^

• Forever in love with Mariko-sama~ ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I want you~ ♥ I need you~ ♥ I love you~ ♥
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2011, 01:07:24 AM »
My copies just came in the mail a little while ago~ :twothumbs So awkward having to open the door and sign for a package in pajamas...  :sweatdrop: (because I'm sick today, so I've just been sitting around watching concerts and dramas. Because that's what you do when you're sick.) Anyways... I love both versions so much~  :twothumbs The covers are so pretty and I love the songs(of course... XD) The Kare to Isshou ni close up version... Is so colorful.  :shocked Like they seriously should have put a seizure warning on it... XD But yeah... overall, LOVE IT~! :twothumbs :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2011, 11:46:11 AM »
Nice one J-T  :lol:

I wonder what's driven the sales the most: The fact it's double A side, the two song's appeal, or that it's Takahashi Ai's graduation single (and her version)

Gotta be Ai.

I'm glad they did well and it will be another great memory/send off gift to Aichan  :thumbup

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2011, 03:38:14 AM »

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
just went to Ai-tunes to look and see if 12 smart was available.
Didn't see it but
http://itunes.apple.com/us/music-video/id461269689
http://itunes.apple.com/us/music-video/id461271303

we have H!p videos on Ai-tunes
Life is one time.

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
Life is one time.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Solbi - Always Together