JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Shuwa - Weekdayÿs Phone Call

Author Topic: One-Shots: Zannen Shoujo -Nezumi-  (Read 4044 times)

Offline foreverboredom

One-Shots: Zannen Shoujo -Nezumi-
« on: April 03, 2012, 09:32:54 AM »
After a long while of nagging at myself about this weird song fic, I finally decided to post it!

To be honest, I asked tumblr's okotteiru and haaato-station about this pairing in one way or another in anonymous mode before I wrote this... (thank you for putting up with me!)

I'm glad that they love Haachan with my Oshimen though!  :twothumbs

Now let's get a moving to the story!

Kimi ni Tsuite 'About you'

When we first met, we were from different Teams,

I was from B, and you were a member of K.

But still, I knew so much about you.

In our first conversation, you thanked me with a smile. I could still remember the reason why. It was because of the Tea I gave you, right?

I knew more than everyone else that you preferred tea more than coffee. That’s why, instead of giving you the can of coffee the staffs normally hands out to the members late at night, I gave you the bottle of tea I bought just incase.

In one of our rare meeting, I remember how one member mentioned that she never did saw your bangs grow. Or at least it seemed like it never did. And even though you told her that your hair was magical, and even though you obviously lied about how you can control its growth, I knew the reason.

Secretly, you cut your bangs by yourself.

You never did trust those salons out there, did you? That’s why, instead of going there to get your hair fixed, you do it by yourself instead. And that’s why no members ever saw your bangs grow long enough to cover your eyes.

You were also into Pilates,

And even though you kept on talking about horror films, you were never good about it. You even hate this herb named Cilantro.

Out of everyone, you were the oddest in my eyes.

You loved playing baseball, to the point that it would make that vicious sound whenever you swing the bat,

You also loved watching Pro Wrestling, and how you claim that you owe you life to a man named Kobashi.

But out of all, you also loved an actress named Norah Jones. But you never did mention that anywhere did you?

Just like me, you were also from the blood group of A, maybe that’s the reason why somehow, I came to like you this much?

Even though I have known you for only a year, and even though all I ever did was observe you from afar, I knew so much about you. Even I myself am unsure why, but confidently, I think I can say that I know you better than the others.

That’s right, I fell for you this much. Ever since that time I first landed my eyes on you, slowly… I started to grow fond of you. That’s why, before I knew it, I knew so much about you that even the newspapers or other media didn’t know. Not even your closest friend. Without knowing it, I would always end up talking about you passionately.

That’s right,

I fell for you.

You have this weird hobby of renewing your room whenever you were bored, and even though you look absolutely adorable with glasses on, you still choose to wear contact lenses. And one time in summer, even though you wanted to learn how to swim in crawl style, you never did succeed, did you?

All of this, even though it was unneeded, I could still remember clearly.

This whole time,

This much…

I was watching you at the sides this much.

And then, as though God has blessed me, we both were placed on the same team.

Even though the day of that announcement was filled of sad tears too, I was happy inside. I thought that finally… Finally I could talk to you even more.

And we did talk more.

You kept on talking about things to me, even ones that I already knew, but even so, that’s fine.

I wish you would talk to me about everything,

You sadness, your happiness, your life at home, anything is fine.

Even if your smile is wide enough for me not to understand whatever you are saying, even if your sniffles as you cry is making it difficult for me to comfort you, please, tell me everything about you.

Is it too selfish if I ask that, I wonder?

I can’t help it.

I loved you this much.

I want to know more about you.

Your beautiful voice, your odd gestures, your weird habit of biting people and even your way of thinking…

Even though most find that annoying, I love it.

That’s right,

I think….

That even if you already love someone else in the near future…

I still want to watch you.

Because…

I am deeply in love with you.

-End-

I'm sorry... if that was bad ^^;

But anyway, as I have already began my summer break, I am filled with free-time  :sweatdrop:

So if anyone has a request...

PLEASE, PLEASE JUST TELL ME AND I'LL DO MY BEST!

Because I am forever bored with this summer break...

:nervous
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 06:28:35 AM by foreverboredom »

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Re: One-Shots: Kimi ni Tsuite 'About you' -Haachan/Mocchi-
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 09:59:22 AM »
Have I ever seen a Haachan/Mocchi fic before here, I do believe this is the first time I saw one.
To be honest you perked up my attention for this pair, I don't know much about them to be honest, and frankly, it got me curious about this two... :lol:

Anyways, I like how you used Kimi ni Tsuite, definitely one of my favorite songs from AKB! I mean seriously, I really like how you used the song, I could never do song fics because I'm bad at incorporating song lyrics in my fics so this is really good. :cathappy: I also liked the fact that you used the lyrics to make up the story, you really incorporated it well that it blends in. I don't know however who's POV is this though. Fairly enough, this is well written, I like how it ended, by the way, is this gonna get a continuation, or will this just stand as a one-shot? :huhuh If there is a continuation, I'll look forward to it. ;)

Also, summer break, congrats, enjoy your spare time while you have it. :)
Hahaha, I'm also on my summer break too, though I have to say, I'm stuck at home because its hot here...very hot. :bleed eyes:

You do requests though, hmm... never did try requesting before, but ah maybe I'll take this opportunity. I want to challenge you onto writing a YukiRena fic, if it isn't a bother though. :lol:

Anyways, thank you for posting~ :) :cathappy:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline foreverboredom

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 10:07:57 AM »
Am I dreaming...? Please tell me I'm not dreamin! >.< THE GREAT SIEKA. COMMENTING. AND THANKING. AND RERGFRGBRFVCWSEVSRF AHHHHHHHHHHHH

oh and this is by Haachan's point of view, I thought that the "I was from B" was a big give-away so I never added names >< I loved Kimi ni Tsuite too! Actually, as I was thinking about what to write, this song played on my playlist and I recalled Haachan singing in this unit too, so I decided to use this...

I'm glad that you think that the song fic ended well though, actually this is my first time doing this so I'm not that sure whether it was okay or not. x.x as for a continuation... Well, if my plot bunny somehow hops with a great continuation in mind, I'll happily write it and post, I can't promise whether it will happen though...  :sweatdrop:

As for the YukiRena... Alright! I'll do my best to do this challenge! One question though, what genre would you like? ^^

I should be the one thank you, too!

Thank you for reading!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 10:23:52 AM by foreverboredom »

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 10:40:42 AM »
Hmm, I don't think this is a dream to be honest. Unless I'm also dreaming too that is. :lol:
Huh, the great? Ehm...I'm not that great you know. :sweatdrop: I'm quite a bit flabbergasted though by your reaction to me commenting... Hmm, I'm guessing you're a reader of my fics? Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Ah, Haachan's, I don't know much about Katayama Haruka, okay to be really honest, I don't remember which girl is in which team because I'm still having a hard time in remembering the names of everyone there. :lol: Thanks for clearing that up for me. Ohhh, so you experienced that too as well? I've had that kind of experience, thinking of something to write and suddenly a song plays, I believe that experience happened to me while I was writing Chinmoku. :lol:

It ended really well you know, though it had that little tinge of one-sided love there that's really really undeniable, and although you ended it without telling us about Mocchi's part, this shot can stand on its own as just a one-shot. Even if you don't do a continuation, it would be alright because its normally hard to make a second part. If ever though that you'd make a continuation, as I have said in my previous post, I'll look forward to it. ;)

I'll look forward to what you can do with YukiRena then. Genre? I prefer any genre so I'll leave it up to your plot bunnies. :)

Haha...I think, I don't have a counter word about who should thank who because I've enjoyed reading your writing...

Anyways, thank you too, for replying to my comment. :cathappy:

Fanfics:

Offline foreverboredom

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 10:48:26 AM »
Yes, I have been reading your fanfics for quite some time now and I must say, I really loved it! Actually, I believe you're one of my favorite authors already. >.< I'm sorry for my odd reaction though, I just couldn't calm myself  :sweatdrop: oh this fangirl side of me  :nervous

That's fine though, with 48 girls in a group added by the sister groups, I know it's hard to remember who's who. xD I really did plan on writing this with only Haachan's point of view, since Kimi ni Tsuite is a song about the person who is one-sidedly in love. It's like... trying to put the feeling the song is implementing ^^; hopefully I didn't fail at doing that.

I'll see if my plot bunny can think of a continuation with Mocchi's point of view though. I'll start by rummaging through songs, to see if there is a song that would fit well to continue this- in other words, another song fic for a continuation xD.

Hmm... Any genre eh... This sure is hard >_<;;

I'll do my best, so please hold on for awhile as I wake my plot bunny up!

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 01:52:54 PM »
I know I've said it on tumblr but I just wanna say it again here-

I LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR WRITING THIS!!!  :panic: :panic: :panic:

Seriously, I never thought I would ever see a day where someone wrote a Haachan/Mocchi and that person is not me  :lol:

If there's going a second part I'm looking forward to that as well  XD but feel free to write whatever you want tho! Catch em plot bunnies and write more~

and oh, welcome to jphip!  :) enjoy your summer break!   8)

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline foreverboredom

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 02:00:35 PM »
As I said, I will try my best to write a continuation!

Thank you for reading this, kaizoku-gal-sama!!

And well... As for the enjoying summer part...

The weather here is too hot for me to enjoy it  :bleed eyes:

Offline foreverboredom

One-Shots: I love you -Umeda/Misato-
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 07:23:01 PM »
Back with another weird pair! \o/

I'm sorry, Sieka-san, I'm still thinking of a nice plot for YukiRena...

For some odd reason, I've been getting distracted alot lately...

Please spare this poor soul  :bleed eyes:

I love you

She heard her say ‘I love you’ to her once, but it was blank.

It didn’t sound forced, but it didn’t sound real as well, and it left her puzzled,

She also kissed her once,

But it was just a quick peck, as though it was one for friends only, if not, then something out of mere boredom, and once again, it left her puzzled.

Nonaka Misato was never clear about her feelings towards her, and as time passes by, Umeda Ayaka just slowly keeps on getting more and more confused- actually, curious.

What if Micha only sees me as a friend?

What if she doesn’t really feel anything about me?

What if she only said that I love you with the meaning of a friend’s love?

Those were the questions casually running around the short girl’s mind,

But the more she gave it a thought, the more she got scared.

She thought of asking the taller girl personally once on what she mean about her ‘I love you’, but the thought of her answer being something within the lines of ‘As a friend’ scared her, and in the end, she never did open it up to her.

It was slowly eating her up.

Her curiosity, her confusion, her nervousness towards this- all of it were stirring up in her stomach each day.

Umeda only knew one thing,

And it was that she loved Nonaka like how a husband would to his wife- well, maybe within the degree of boyfriend and girlfriend, but what about Nonaka?

She never received a clear answer whenever she confesses to the girl,

And that only makes things harder for Umeda to know about her true feelings.

Umeda wanted to end her misery, however,

And with that, she decided to give herself a bet.

I’ll confess to her one more time… And if she doesn’t give me a clear answer again, then I’ll give up Even though she knew it would hurt… I will completely give up she finally decided.

Nodding to herself, Umeda finally approached the taller girl,

She was nervous,

Her heart felt like it wanted to jump out of her chest,

It felt as though any time now, she would blow up.

But she can’t back away now,

If she really wants to end this curiosity filling up inside her,

The she can’t back away.

She heaved out a sigh as she stood in front of Nonaka, and finally, told her those familiar lines again,

“Micha, I love you…”

A pause,

“I really, really love you.”

It was like déjà vu, with Nonaka simply looking up at her with slightly widened eyes and her lips slightly open.

Actually, if this was like any other of her confessions she did in the past, then she was sure, she was sure that Nonaka’s reply would be a simple, Ume-chan, do you want to hang out with me this weekend?

But it wasn’t,

Because slowly…

Slowly Nonaka stood up, and this time, she looked more serious than usual.

It scared Umeda inside,

Was she going to reject her?

Was she going to slap her?

“If I told you I love you too, will you promise not to leave me?”

Umeda was speechless, but nodded her head nonetheless,

“Because honestly…” Nonaka continued, “I really do like you, Ume-chan… But there’s something I want to clear.”

“W-What is it?”

Umeda was trembling, but she tried to hide it by clenching her hands tightly,

“Are you really serious? When you say ‘I love you’ to me, that i-”

“-Of course I am!”

Her reply was a little bit too early, but she really is serious about her feelings.

Too serious, actually,

To the point that in every confession she makes, her heart would start pounding crazily.

She was serious.

That serious.

“I really am serious about it!” She decided to voice out, grabbing onto the taller girl’s hand tightly. “That’s why, please go out with me, Micha!”

Ah- Umeda immediately shut her eyes close.

That came out wrong.

Was it a little bit too straightforward…?

She really is bad at these kinds of things- confessing, that is.

Suddenly hearing a light chuckle, Umeda slowly opened her eyes again. And the first thing that greeted her was Nonaka’s smiling face- that smile which she used to boast as the greatest smile ever.

Feeling Nonaka’s hand finally holding back to her, Umeda smiled too,

And finally, she heard the words she’s been waiting for for ages,

“Alright. I’ll go out with Ume-chan.”
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:30:24 PM by foreverboredom »

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One-Shots: I love you -Umeda/Misato-
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 01:46:05 AM »
You don't really need to apologize. I'm quite patient, well, after all I've had some experiences of waiting for months on manga updates and animes, so its no biggie. :lol: Write it when you feel like it. ;)

So I am right, you're one of my readers...ehh? Gosh, thank you... *blush*
(I'm wondering why though....a lot of people have been telling me that I'm one of their favorite authors... Its making me flustered...uwah...) :depressed:

Songs sure are handy while writing fics, hahaha, I tend to always listen to them.  :lol:

I think it would be harder for you to write if I gave you a genre, I don't really want to make that much of a trouble on you, so I'll let your fluffy plot bunnies pick a genre themselves. :lol:

Now on with your update, I really envy people who can express emotions in their fics even with just a few lines. I mean I can never stop my verbosity, I always end up writing and describing almost everything that doesn't even needs to be there. I like how you wrote this update, its short and simple with just a few lines, but we get the thought and the emotion there. The pairing again, is one that I don't know...a weird pairing, and again, I'm researching about the two members because I seriously don't know them. :lol:

Its cute though, the fic. We see a girl's nervous and confused feeling, is it love? Was it really love? Could it be love? Hahaha, its a stereotype, but it never gets old when the character started to ask herself about it. Its cute, though it felt a bit of anxiety whether the emotions are equal, I'm glad it ended well...really cute. :shy2:

Glad that Umeda and Nonaka's love is reciprocated in the end, happy ending is good. :cathappy:

Thanks for the update. :cathappy:

Fanfics:

Offline foreverboredom

One-Shots: Zannen Shoujo -Nezumi-
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 06:28:10 AM »
@Sieka: Yes, I am your reader! Though I wasn't able to give you a "thank you" on your past posts because of the fact that I made this account just recently  :bleed eyes:

I will leave some soon though, I promise.

I wouldn't mind having a certain genre being thrown to me though- actually, I believe it would only make my work easier, since I then would know what kind of story fancies you more- it lessens my worries at the very least  :sweatdrop:.

I actually like it though, how you write your fanfics, I mean. To be honest, I envy you for being able to write down descriptions that are well enough to make us imagine the settings. So to hear that you are envious of my few lined fanfics, it's kind of... yeah... flattering "orz

As for the weird pairing... Yeah... I was given a list filled with not too common pairings not long ago.  :sweatdrop: I'm planning to write a fanfic about them one by one, that's why even though I may get only a few 'thank yous' for it, I'll just continue on writing them unknown pairs.

Also, thank you for reading!

To see your reply about it, it really makes me really happy, so thank you very much!

---

A new update! This one is not with a weird pair, but with Nezumi and a slight Center thrown in! \o/
Based on the song Zannen Shoujo, I hope it makes any sense!

Zannen Shoujo

The fact that she was seen as a hopeless girl by the adults never did bother her, nor did the fact that they utter the words “She’s so innocent” to her wherever she goes. She was fine with it; she never did bother correcting them, because surely she knew that she could use it for her own amazement.

She was a wise girl,

And with this angelic impression people sees in her, she was sure that she could get away with any troubles, no matter how fatal her crime may end up as.

Even though to the others, it may seem too cruel to fool almost everyone, to Nezumi, it never mattered. Because only she knew this dark side in her- that’s right, secretly, she wasn’t an angel, but an impish brat- a little devil deep within.

Knowing that, there was never a day where she would not secretly stick her tongue out to those fools who falls for her trick ever so easily. It was fun. Way too fun that she herself couldn’t take this fake mask off anymore.

Having the appearance of a young girl, she always received a special treatment from the adults- all of them would forgive her without any second thoughts, even if her bluff was the most stupid one, they would fall for it.

Trust was a word not befitted to someone like her- she knew none of trust, she only sees it as a dull stupid belief.

That’s how her life has always been-

Without a comrade, without anyone beside her, she would stray around until it was already too dark for someone to see, and only then would she decide to go home.

Are you satisfied now? You’re not lying to everyone else, but to yourself.

Those words rang in her mind.

It was the words of a younger girl who met her in school, someone who became a bother to her.

She kept on saying that to her, and above all, she kept on following her around.

It was annoying.

She knew more than anyone else that she was not lying to herself.

This is her true self, isn’t it? This impish side of her.

For that one sentence to be able to make her confused this much- it was unlikely.

She was wise, she was smart,

So how come she was this confused?

I’ll be by your side, Nezumi

She never needed anyone by her side- for a long time, she walked around the roads alone, so why would she need someone now?

Just so she could make the girl leave her alone, she spat many cruel words to her,

Back off! You’re noisy! Why don’t you just worry about yourself? Isn’t that more easier?

But even with that, the younger girl still continued on following her.

It was annoying.

She was someone who wore a fake mask- just to fool everyone around her. Someone who never needed this thing called friends- she was a girl filled with tricks, a little devil who laughs mischievously behind her innocent smile.

If that’s the case,

If she won’t leave her alone, that Center,

Then she’ll just add her.

Add her into the list of foolish people she will use for her own amazement.

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One-Shots: Zannen Shoujo -Nezumi-
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 07:10:13 AM »
Hahaha... You don't need to do that if you don't have anytime though... :sweatdrop:

Oh, I thought it was the opposite. I usually find it hard when someone tells me to do this particular story in this kind of genre, because I tend to stray away. :lol: If it makes your work easy then okay... do get this note, I tend to be a bit demanding, that's why I never request that much...It's kind of embarrassing, being demanding. :sweatdrop:

Hmm, out of all the genres I love angst the most, though I think its obvious already with some of my writings, but yeah, I love reading and writing angst and I wouldn't mind if you make it angsty all the way, or adding a bit of fluff at the end.

...Uwah, I'm too demanding....  :depressed: :err:

Ahahaha... I think its convenient to write a short manner, I always have a hard time cutting off my scenes, but thanks, I'm glad that you guys can imagine the set and all. :) I like reading weird uncommon pairings, sometimes its nice to stray away from the popular pairs~ :heart:

Oh, oh oh oh oh! Nezumi!
I like Nezumi, she's in my Top 10, I mean who wouldn't love this sly scheming brat, tsk, although I find her haughty and unpleasant at times, it just makes her badass. And when Nezumi cried, I was squealing happily, its kinda wrong though, but I like it when she cried in front of Center. :heart:

Seeing someone write about Nezumi is really a treat to read, you did well with writing her, I mean you got everything down. Also that NezuSenta! Tsk, although Nezumi's just planning on using Center, I can't help but think that she's just being a terrible tsundere. :lol: Now if only she would shed off her facade then everything will be alright, I kind of see Center as someone who will accept anything, even flaws, if it's for Nezumi. They are friends after all... :)

Nezumi just needs to lose a bit of that cockiness... :sweatdrop:

Thanks for the update! :cathappy:

Fanfics:

Offline foreverboredom

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 07:23:09 AM »
lol nah~ Don't worry, I don't think you're being demanding at all! xD Thank you for telling me, I'll immediately think of something. I can't promise you that it would end up good though so please don't keep your expectations too high. xD

I like Nezumi too! Her mischievous attitude just entertains me for some odd reason, and to be honest, I think she's also in my top 10. xD I was wondering if I portrayed her differently, given the fact that I was only basing her attitude here with the song Zannen Shoujo... NezuSenta is one of my favorite pair in Majisuka Era xD And to imagine Nezumi being tsundere around her, well that sounds pretty much true. xD

Thank you for your comment again.  :bow:

It really helps me in killing off some of my negativity in my writing. Even if in the end, only 5 or 1 would give me a thank you and leave a comment, it still makes me happy...

So thank you for always spending some of your time in writing your comments!  :tntrm:

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 07:42:58 AM »
Hahaha, okay, I won't expect too highly if you say so, but I do have this sense in me that I'm going to like it anyway just from seeing your past writing. :)

Zannen Shoujo? I don't know that song...lol. But it seems like it suits Nezumi because she's mostly like that. NezuSenta is a hit on my in MG II, but not as much as BlackGeki. I like it though when Center comes into the rescue, even though she's just being toyed with. Kinda sad that Nezumi is making her go through all that trouble.... :sweatdrop: I know right? Though sometimes I want to categorize Nezumi as a kuudere because she's trying to be cool, but deep inside she's feeling it, the warmth~ But...I think Black already dominated that title, MG ep. 10 being the evidence.... :lol:

Kinda experienced that, few comments and few thank yous, it does make you feel negative, but cheer up. It can't be helped though that everyone has their biases.... :sweatdrop: I think I'm weird though, because I like weird or crack pairs better than popular ones. :lol:

No problem. I have a lot of free time to be honest, vacation and all... :)
( That doesn't mean I'm slacking off from writing some fics though... :lol: )

Fanfics:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2012, 02:00:12 PM »
Unusual pairing is great ^^
The Umemicha was cute~

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Shuwa - Weekdayÿs Phone Call