JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Densetsu no Futari

Author Topic: Boring Oneshot. e_e  (Read 3452 times)

Offline chocopuddi

• Obsessive Idiot
  • KojiYuu is Heaven
Boring Oneshot. e_e
« on: August 23, 2011, 04:23:49 PM »
I couldn't decide from MaYuki and KojiYuu on this fic so I decided to leave the characters unnamed... So I leave everything in your imagination! :D
Though really, the character's from either of those two couples.

The first time we met was by accident…

I had nothing to do on that day so I decided to take a walk around Akihabara, hoping to find something interesting. Who would have thought that the ‘Interesting’ thing I was searching for would end up as a human? A beautiful one at that.

Walking around the big place, I slowly began feeling tired, growing more and more oblivious of my surroundings by the second… And then…

Thug!

A sudden pain crept up on my back as soon as it made contact with the ground, forcing a loud groan out of my mouth. I slowly opened my eyes after the pain eased away, turning my gaze from one side to another until another groan followed. Although this time, I wasn’t the culprit.

I sat up.

And as soon as I did, I saw her.

Unlike me who was sitting down with a blank look on my face, the girl infront of me was down on the ground while rubbing her forehead with her eyes shut closed, repeating the word “Ow” endlessly as she did so.

I stared at her. Then towards the scattered books around her.

And then back to the other female. But this time, she was staring back. As if something hit her, her eyes widened with a small letter “o” forming from her lips. Her hand then dropped itself inside her pocket and pulled out a phone, her eyes growing wider after she flipped it open.

“This is bad!” She said to herself rather too loudly, “I’m really late now… I hope they haven’t started yet!” Giving me the feeling that I was invisible, she began collecting her things up as quick as she could, dropping her perncil case down again as she continued too move around frantically.

Thinking that she didn’t notice it, I made my way to pick it up, only to end up with one of those clichéd scenes in movies where two people would accidentally hold hands as they try to pick one thing up.

Her hand topped mine.

I looked up at her…

And she looked back.

We continued on staring at each other for a few more seconds before finally snapping back into reality, our hands pulling away from the other’s in an instant with mine dragging her pencil case along.

“Here.” I finally managed to voice out after a few attempts of clearing my throat and breathing in. I wasn’t sure why, but her beauty seemed to have taken every last drop of my air away. Was it because of her that my heart began to pound hurriedly? That seemed like it. But how? We were both women, so that can’t be right. I for one am sure that I am no bent female.

Taking a quick glance at my hand, she took the case with an angelic smile on, her head bowing down in gratitude. “Thank you very much! And I’m deeply sorry for bumping onto you just like that… I was in a hurry and began running away without looking infront of me so I-…”

Even though I found watching her apologize in such a panicky manner cute, I decided to cut her off by raising my hand up. “It’s fine, and didn’t you just say that you’re late already? You should start running now if you don’t want to get some scolding.”

“Ah! You’re right! I’m sorry! I’ll double my apology if ever we meet again! That’s a promise!”

After saying those words with one last bow, she began running away.

I watched her run away until she finally disappeared from my sight. After heaving out a sigh, I slowly turned around and took a step forward, stepping onto something slightly hard after my first step. I looked down to see what it was and picked the black thing under my feet up, staring at it for a second.

“A wallet?” I muttered to myself, quietly flipping it open.

To my surprise, the first thing that greeted me was her picture. And even in the said image, her smile was still angelic… But wait, now’s not the right time to stare at a picture! She doesn’t have her wallet with her anymore, so how is she supposed to pay her fare, food and anything else when she needs to?

“I have to find her.” I nodded to myself. I’m not making excuses just so I could meet her again, right? This is for her sake. For justice’s sake! For the right way!

But then a thought hit me…

Where am I supposed to find her? Akihabara is a big place, not to mention that it’s filled with different kinds of building…

Good grief…

---- oAo ----

After a few hours… Well, not exactly ‘few’…

I eventually gave up. My feet were far too tired from walking, and I had to climb a few stairs to check one café to another; All of that for a girl who I just… Why am I too kind sometimes?

Since my feet seemed as though it couldn’t take another single step forward, I had to ‘forcefully’ drag it to the train station, immediately collapsing myself down on one of the benches inside the station as I heaved out a long sigh. I dropped my head down on a pole beside me, sighing one more time.

“What a tiresome day…” I mumbled towards the empty space before me, my eyes slowly closing down.

And then I heard her voice…

“Tired from what?” Her voice asked, forcing me to open my eyes again to check if it really was her. Though I immediately regretted doing so in an instant as soon as I noticed how close our faces were. I could almost feel her breathing against my lips. It was awkward… Dangerously awkward…

I felt my face turn to red. “I… Uh… Er… Oh! Right! This wallet!“ I wanted to slap myself so bad for acting like a total school girl... “This… It’s your’s… Right?” I pulled the said wallet out from my small bag and lifted it up between our faces. Well duh, of course it’s hers, stupid! It has a picture of her for Christ’s sake!

“Haa!” She exclaimed happily, taking the wallet from my hand with a relieved smile plastered on her face. “Thank you! I thought I was a really goner back there… You’re a real savior, you know?” She grinned, making my heart skip a beat. Urgh… Here I go again, acting like a teenage school girl falling in love for the first time. But that’s too impossible to be true, though.

She scanned her wallet, possibly checking if her money was still there. Wait- is she honestly thinking that I’m one of those scums who would run away and use someone else’s dirty money? Hell no!

That’s it. I was supposed to spend the rest of my day enjoying with anime goods and such, but I ended up searching for her until the time strike 10 and yet, this is what I get? Great, my whole day’s ruined now.

I took one last glance at her before grabbing my bag up and placing its sling around my shoulder, taking my leave after I did so only to be held back by a strong tug on my wrist. Guh… What does she want now?

“Good, I still have enough money here…” I heard her mutter to herself. “You… I did say that I’d double my apology if ever I meet you again… And since you gave me back my wallet, I’ll make it triple. So let me treat you for dinner! You haven’t eaten yet… right?”

My stomach’s loud growling answered her question.

Well that was embarrassing…

Her chuckle filled the silence after my stomach’s growling, her grip never leaving from my wrist as she began to drag me away towards God knows where.

“W-Wait! It’s fine! I- You- I don’t need you to treat me!” I tried to protest loudly, but to my dismay, she just acted as though I didn’t say anything. Is she plain deaf or is she just that ‘willing’ to buy me food? Do I look like a hungry puppy to her or something?

I don’t even know who she is…

Who knows! She might put on some poison on my food for the sake of her entertainment and watch me die… Or worst… She’d put sleeping pills on my drink and as soon as I doze off, she would sell me in a prostitution house and force me into being a prostitute! Good god, no!

“We’re here!” She finally let go of my hand, giving me a quick smile before signing me to follow her inside as she made her way in. “Feel free to order whatever you want.” She added as she sat down on a chair, gesturing on the empty seat beside her. “It’s my treat after all, so you don’t have to worry~”

Oh really? Then for all the walking I did, I would like to order one of everything in the menu!

Like hell I could say that…

I’m beginning to grow paranoid again… I mean, how could a girl with an angelic smile, eyes and everything like her do all the things I mentioned before? Impossible, impossible…

Finally managing to convince myself into believing that she meant no harm, I quietly sat down beside her and picked the menu up from the table and began scanning on it. I’ll be kind this time and order one of the cheapest foods in the list.

“I’ll uh… Go for Soy sauce Ramen, then…” I muttered out after a few minutes of arguing with my brain whether I should get the Miso one of the Fox Udon… Yet, I mysteriously ended up sticking with the Soy sauce ramen. My brain scares me sometimes.

“Oh? Alright then.” Her smile didn’t even leave her face. “Two Soy sauce Ramen, please.” She said to the cook infront of us.

Even though she was going to treat me… Why in a Ramen Shop? Well, not that I’m complaining or anything. But now a day, people tend to treat someone in fast food restaurants like McDonalds and KFC. Weird girl… Or maybe I’m the one who’s weird here.

Our orders came not long after, with her digging onto her ramen first and me following her suit.

The whole eating was creepily quiet. She didn’t say anything to me, nor did I even see her try. Well that’s fine… Even though it’s kind of depressing at the same time.

And then, a sudden continuous ringing broke the silence between us.

It was her phone…

She hurriedly pulled it out from her pocket and flipped it open, hitting one button on its keypad before placing it against her ear. “Hello, Mom…?” she sounded as though she was frightened. “Yes, yes. I’m already done from work… I’m heading home soon…” Even though her Mom couldn’t obviously see her head nodding, she still continued on doing so while talking. Habits these days… “Eh? Who am I with right now…?” Her brows lifted up with her head slowly shifting to my direction. Wait… Me? “A new friend.” A small smile spread from her feature. What a lie. “You… Eh? You can’t be serious, Mom… You can’t talk to her!”

Great… People are beginning to stare at us now… To whoever is thinking weirdly about us, I’m not with her or anything! I’m just a random girl sitting down inside a ramen shop, eating the same ramen as her… Yeah…

With her arguing on the phone finally ending, she handed the pinkish device to me. “Sorry… Mom wouldn’t believe me that I’m with someone… So can you please talk to her and convince her?”

Eh… Me? But we just met!

My brows furrowed to the middle as I stared at her phone, my hand reluctantly rising up to take it soon after. “Hello…?” I muttered with a sigh.

“Ah, hello? Is this my daughter’s new friend?” The other line said.

“Well, yes.”

“Hnn… Alright, I’ll believe you if you can answer this…”

“Yes?” I lifted my brows up.

“How did you and her meet?”

Well that’s an odd question. And easy at that.

“We bumped onto each other this morning… And she dropped her things down along with her wallet when we did, leaving it behind so I picked it up and decided to search for her. She said she’d thank me by treating me so…”

I could hear a small laugh from the other line. “Ah, that does sound like her… Alright, I believe you two… Can you please give the phone back to her?”

Without any second thoughts, I did.

What the heck is up with her and her family? That sure is being over-protective.

“Hello, Mom?” She said on the phone after taking it from me with a quick bow on her head, her hand lifting up apologetically as she held onto her phone with her other one. “Yes. I’m going home already so don’t worry… Yes… I understand… Yeah… I love you too… Bye…” A sigh escaped her lips after flipping her phone close.

“Your Mom, eh?” Was the only thing I could say at the moment.

“Yeah… I’m sorry, but I have to go now.” Bowing her head down to me for the hundredth time again, she pulled out a bill from her wallet and handed it to the cook before us, telling him to keep the change before turning her attention to me once more. “Once again, thank you and I’m sorry…”

Then she walked out, leaving me inside the empty ramen house with a blank look plastered on my face.

--- o 3o ---

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: Boring Oneshot. e_e
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 10:34:18 AM »
this was so cute..!  :wub:
first i totally thought yuki and mayu but when i heard anime it was mayu and yuki..! :inlove:
totally like it.. so funny!   :grin: :rofl:
hope you update soon..!  :cow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 08:44:28 AM »
I also think they are Mayuyu and Yukirin and lol the mother

Offline Fightingfireful

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 12:10:10 AM »
 :) I really like your story!

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 03:15:09 AM »
Its awkward coz' I read this somewhere before... Maybe deja' vu =w="

Lolololol My fave character here is the mother xDDDDDD

The plot fits MaYuki too well -Hands Down-

Make more soon xD
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 03:41:55 AM »
I don't think it was boring! 

And I ended up imagining MaYuki :p huahuahua

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 03:54:52 PM »
It's not boring at all I think  it's really good :on grad:
I was even waiting for a next one  :mon cute:
I ended up thinking of mayuki  :mon sweat:
wait for you for a next one  :wriggly:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline rexywhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 05:59:36 PM »
Eh is that the end? It can't be :cry: But nonetheless it was a very pleasant read, simple yet the flow is captivating and definitely not boring.

Great story, thanks for writing and sharing them. Will anticipate your future works.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Densetsu no Futari