JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Yeah Yeah

Author Topic: New Life ( marimii and other )  (Read 7442 times)

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
Re: New Life ( marimii and other )
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2013, 01:43:36 AM »
The same night in marikos room

Mariko pov

miichan unconciously hugged me tight I just looked at her cute face my heart beats faster I am close to her face and her cute lips I kiss her cute lips and she woke up she was shoked at first but then she replyed my kiss and it got deeper and deeper till I topped her . I kiss her exposed neck and she moaned my hands is wrapped on her waist and she wrapped her hands to my neck .........
In the night they became one!!!!

In the next morning

"miichan?" she didnt response I opened my eyes and she wasnt in the room
I got up and searched her but coulnt find her.  I dressed up and went to the theatre but she wasnt there " takahashi-san do you know where miich-...I mean Minegishi-san is ?" she smirked and said " she said that she cought a cold and cant come today" I frowned " thank you " then we practiced.

After the practice i went to her house ( authors note: miichan lives alone) and ringed but nobody opened so I climped the tree and knocked her window .
She made a confused look and opened the window " what are you doing here Shinoda-san " " miichan why are you doing that why dont you call me mariko" " why should I you ran away after what we did lst night " " ran away? you werent there when I woke up" " no I went out to buy something for eat so that I could myke you breakfast " " e-hh sorry I thought that you ran away from me and you didnt came to practice I thought you avoided me or that you would hate me " I pout at her " no why would I ram away when I know what I feel for you " I chukled at that I went closer to her and she wnt steps away " what do you feel for me ?" she was know before the wand and I pinned her hand above her head and whisperd seductively to her ear " say it what do you feel towards me ?" then she couldnt take it anymore and " mariko I.LOVE.YOU" she responsed seductively back and I blushed " miichan I am not sure if that what I feel towards you is love but I know that there is something could you help me to figure it out " she smiled softly and nodded " ohh before I forgot you wanted to cook breakfast for me didnt you ?" "yes I wanted but-." I cut her " I will sleepover so that you could cook breakfast tomorrow morning what do you say ?" she blushed cutely and " I would love to " with that she gave me a pyjama and we just embraced eachother and sleep so.

what do you think If you think that the fic is finished hahaha it is not because I have ideas for a drama it will be so that her crew ( gang) in new york will come ..................... maybe hehe

please reply what you think
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2013, 04:56:13 AM »
OMG! I'm dying due to diabetes *.* This was cute o/

I want to know Mariko's answer o/

Please, keep it up! This is great^^ I'm already imagining the funny things when the gang appears^^

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2013, 12:28:52 PM »
A month later In the theatre

" mm they are getting better " " mariko ?" hmm aa miichan " I go closer to her and kiss her cheek" marichan no here what if someone sees us " " i dont care if they want thy can know that you are my girlfriend and " " and marichan " I went closer to her ear and whispred " and that I-.like you no that I love you " " marichan" I could see tears falling from her cheek " miichan shh come on you should be happy not sad " " I am not sad I am just so happy you just said that you love me " I couldnt hold anymore and kissed her passionately and she responsed " miichan are you free affter the practice ?" " yes I am why " " be ready I will take you somewhere special " " special " she made an confused look and I smirked and kissed her on the cheek " yeah special for special persons you will be the only one " she smiled softly and " I cant wait it " she gave me a quick peek and went to the others practice .
" hee mariko you and miichan " I heard someone say and turned around " what would you do if someone saw or hear you " it was takamina " come on nobody wa there " are you sure I was here " " yeah but you all wouldnt saw anything because you all have somthing with eachother for example do you see mayu and jurina fool around eachother " she nodded " now look to rena and yuki how they are jealous " she chukled " and now to you do you knoww that evertime mocchi is with you acchan is jealous " she blushed " I mean that you all wouldnt say anything because you are all the same " she nodded and went away

After the practice before the building

where is she ? ah there she is ... holy s*** what happened she looks so sexy with the red dress she came closer to my ear " marichan you are drolling " I blushed and opened the car door ( you remenber I said that marichan is rich you need to know that for the next chapters) she got in and then I went in.
" you are beautiful and " " and ? " she whispered seductively " and sexy" she blushed and then I drove her to the woods
we got out " miichan from here we are going to feet " she nodded and after 5 minutes I stopped and turned around " miichan close your eyes and please dont open it " she nodded and closed her eyes I guided her to a flight place for ballons I sw the man whom I called for the suprise and nodded to him as a signal for us to get on the ballon . We got in and got up " miichan you can open your eyes " she opened and had her hand by her mounth in other word she was speechless . I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck bacause we were alone ( mariko can fly a ballon) . She turned around and kissed me passionately on the lips and I replyed the kiss and it became hotter and hotter she broke the kiss and hugged me tight.
" mariiko I dont know what to say " " but I know miichan " I lifted her chin so that she can look into my eyes " Happy birthday I love you miichan " I took a box from my poket and opened it there was a key on the kay were written mariko " this key is for my house and my heart you opened my heart and it  belongs to you please dont close it or throw it away " she cried and hugged me " I wont I promise " she took the chain and took it on " it suits you my love " thank you marichan you dont know how much I love you " " I know it because I feel the same" I said as I huggen her tight " please dont leave me miichan " " I wont marichan you too " " of course I found the love of my life the hell I would leave you " I forgot that we are flying over the town " miichan look " I pointed to the town and her eyes windened because the light of the town where so bright that there wa written Miichan I LOVE YOU she she turned around and faced me I smiled softly and hugged her from behing and rested my chin on her head " ahh miichan do you see that " I pointed to the way of lights ( klick the link and you know what I mean )

http://www.google.de/imgres?hl=de&tbo=d&biw=1024&bih=509&tbm=isch&tbnid=Ij7E0P6G9b3s1M:&imgrefurl=http://www.berufe-der-kirche-im-bistum-mainz.de/01_seiten/03_aktuell/27_mainzer-jugendvesper-23-1-2011-rueckblick.html&docid=Gu_lq359tGs0UM&imgurl=http://www.berufe-der-kirche-im-bistum-mainz.de/03_bilder/05_aktuell/jugendvesper_kerzenweg.jpg&w=432&h=215&ei=FLcgUfG4G8astAaYqIDYBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=12&vpy=152&dur=630&hovh=156&hovw=314&tx=117&ty=83&sig=117232924746272540920&page=1&tbnh=138&tbnw=274&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:82

" oh my god mariko that is wonderful " I smiled and landed the ballon I took her hand and went with her between the lights .
We were in the end and there where a blanket and foods with a big cake " miichan happy birthday " she hugged me tight " marichan why did you make so muchfor my birthday it is just a -. " I cutted her with my kiss " miichan it is not just a birthday it is your birthday the day where you were born so that I could meet you " she cried and I patted her head " come on miichan it is your birthday you should nott crie" she whipped her tears away and we sitted on the blanket and ate the foods annd cake .
We layed on the blanket and watched she stars after a while we fell asleep.

In the morning

miichans phone is ringing shoul I pick up ? no " miichan wake up your phone is ringing " she yawned cutely and picked her phone " yes who is it " I streched my body and " ok father I will be there " she hung up and gave me a peek on the lips " marichan I must go my parents said that want to tell me somthing important " I nodded and took her home I kissed her cheek she blushed and went in .

Miichan pov 

" what no I dont want to marry someone I dont know and I am in the group they say that we cant have relationships "
" my child this is for your own good he is good for you and a man " " what do you mean with man" " you know what I mean not a woman " " I love her " " minami if you dont marry him I will tell the press about yor relatioonship " " her father spoke " nooooo " she ran away . what marry I dont what to marry him marichn help me . I went to takaminas house I told her everythng about the marriage she was i anger and said that I should tell that marichan .

Before marikos house

miichan knocked and mariko opended the door " miichan you can open the door with your key you know" sh smiled softly " marichannnnnn" I cried and she hugged me tight and let me in " shhhh what happened calm down and tell me everthing " I whipped the tears away and told her everything

Mariko pov

" cant you say no " I asked her calmly ahe shook her head and I hugged her " come on smile I will find a way I wont give you someone else " she hugged me back and fell asleep .
Her father blackmail her if he want to play dirty he is so on .
I took miichan to my room and laid her to my bed I closed the door and took my phone " moshi moshi who is it " " it is me sado I need your help " " what sado what do you need " " not on the phone could you all come to japan " " ehh it is so important " " yeah it is please " " ok we will take the next flght " " no need for that I told my butler that he sould take the privat jet out so you can get in tomorrow morning " " ok sado I will tell the other about it and we will be there tomorrow " " thank you ... yuko-san" " no need I told you if you need help just one call " " I know see you soon bye" " bye sado"
Who will win the game Mr.minegishi "mhh mariko what are you doing come on " " ok miichan " I went to her and embraced her.
" everthing will be fine I promise " I whispered to her

In new york

" oyyy Geki shibuya toriyoga kabuki sisters and center nezumi we will go to japan so pack your things sado needs our help " they all smirked and went away to pack their things " wait for us sadoo "

what do you think hehe drama is better isnt it

i am waiting for your reply

yoroshiku  :bow:
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2013, 09:51:41 PM »
Noooooo! Miichan can't marry!!!!! >< She belongs only to Mariko!!!

Miichan's father so mean >< I hope he get what he deserves ><

YEs!!!!! Drama is always welcome o/

Please keep it up o/

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2013, 09:52:27 PM »
wow!! rappapa is back?

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2013, 07:28:44 PM »
I have many Ideas what is hould write next  :D :w00t: :twothumbs

maybe you have ideas what you want to be next

write if you want  :thumbsup

I will write the next chapter maybe tomorrow I will be home earlier

Hope for your replys :bow:
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2013, 09:23:02 PM »
Sorry for not commenting sooner :bow:

The gang back in New York is ready to strike
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: New Life ( marimii and other ) next chapter yeyyy
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2013, 02:02:29 PM »
The next morning

Mariko pov

I am turning around to hug minami but she wasnt there " huh I smell something delisious" she stands up and goes down to the kitchen and she sees miichan cooking she walks slowly so that she coulnt hear her and hug her from the back " mariko you scared me " " gomen gomen are you ok ?" " yeah if I am with you I am " I nuzzled my head to her neck and kissed it softly .
I whisperd softly " I love you my mi.na.mi " she smiled softly and kissed my cheek " I love you too ... ahhh come on before the food gets cold " I saw her energic `we will be alright I promise ` I thought to myself.
We ate and I became a call I took my phone and answered " yeah is everything ready " " yes ojou-sama they will be there in 6 hours " " ok I dont want suprises " " hai ojou-sama "

" mariko who was it " " miichan it was my butler I told you about my friends in new york didnt I ? " she nodded " they will come here and help us " I touched her cheek softly and she was about to cry when I said " everything will be allright if that wouldnt work out I have a plan B " I smiled and moved closer an kissed her first gently and then passionately I sucked her upperlip and she did the same I pulled out an said " they will be here in 6 hours " she grinned evily and said " we have plenty time " and so I knew what she meant and took her to my room and we contitued where we left off.

In the plane ( rappapa)

" yuko-san why called mariko us to japan " asked shibuya and black and geki nodded " I dont know she said that she need our help ... I dont know why but I think she has found what she searched " they looked confused at yuko and she smirked at that what she tought ( you know yuko: pervert) " yuko-sama we will land In 1 hour " yuko-san nodded and looked through the window `ne mariko did you find your important person If yes dont let her go ` .

Minegishi House

" Minegishi-sama we heard that your daughter stayed in shinoda marikos house " said a man in black suit to Mr.minegishi .
He looked in anger and said " we will wait for 2 days and if dont come back in freewill you will take her back ok ? " the man gulped " yes sir " he bowed and went away ` minami you will marry him I dont care if withe freewill or not ´

Back to Shinoda house

´1 hour and they will be here ´ I felt a presens behind me and turned around and saw miichan with fear in her eyes I went to her and hugged her tight . " miichan you know who they are dont you I told you about them from my past " she nodded and I pulled away and we st on the coach and looked tv for about 30 minutes I was bored and felt something soft on my shoulderr I looked and saw miichan asleep I smiled ` she couldnt sleep damn I must stop her father he cant take her away from me not before he kills me ´ suddenly I felt sleepy and let my head on her head down and fell asleep.
After 10 minutes we wake up and make ourselvees ready for the visitours .

The dorbell rang and  I opened the door and saw rappapa they grinned and went in .
They all sat on the coach and looked serious " so sado why did you called us so sudden " yuko-san asked me and I told them everything they understood it . " so our sado is in love I dont believe it hahaha" yuko-san and the others laughed at me and I blushed I flt hands on my shoulder and saw miichan there " rappapa this is minami minami they are rappapa that I told you about " " nice to meet you all miichan for short " miichan bowed and they smiled softly " so sado what will you do " " I dont want them to take her away I have a plan but I need your help " they smiled and nodded I told them the plan and they accepted it ( more about the plan in the next chapters )

After 2 days ( the day where they will take away minami )

Miichan pov

I am cooking breakfast I hope they will like it

suddenly my sight becames blurry ` mariko help me ´..............

Mariko pov

I heard glass falling down and saw miichan who was taken away by two mans in black suit " miiiiiiichannnnnnn" I shouted and ran after them but they went away with a car .
I ran back in the house and called my butler " hai ojou-sama " " marko I want you to find informations about the minegishi family what they will do and so ok" " hai ojou-sama ".
After 1 hour I became a call " what is it marko did you find something " " hai ojou-sama it seems that they will have a mask ball tomorrow and minami-samas engagement will be announce " " thanks marko " " it was a pleasure ojou-sama " " a marko I want you to buy me a white suit ok and black shoes " " hai ojou-sama " I hung up . ` wait for me miichan I will take you back`

What do you think  :( :(

I know it was boring  :cry: but the next chapter will be interesting  :)

please write comments :bow:
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2013, 02:59:45 PM »
Ooooooh! It wasn't boeing at all *.*  I spazzed at every cute moment hehehe I hope people in thw bus don't think I'm crazy huahuahua

What a terrible father! Kidnaping his own daughter ><

Rappapa is here o/ I wonder what thier plan is...

Nhyuuu Mariko in white suit. I can't wait to see that *.*

I'm alway waiting anxiously for you updates o/

Thank you for this nice chapter :heart:

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline ashiya

• Member+
  • (・_・”)/珠理麻友 \(・_・”)
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2013, 04:08:33 PM »
lol the gang 'll meet akb girls, it'd be hilarious. Shibuya-Tomochin, Black-Yuki, Geki-Rena, Nezumi-Mayu, Centre-Jurina...

AWESOME

plz update soon
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  WARETE BARI BARI
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2013, 02:35:47 PM »
The day of the maskball

Mariko Pov

I put my white suite and black wig on .

" yuko-san I am going to get her back " " no mariko think about our plan " " but.-" " no buts I want you to say her that we will go and get her like our plan " " ok yuko-san I will say that to her "

I wen to get my white lamborgini that suits my white suit .

I was there where the maskball was held and got out of my car.

there was a bodyguard " sir may I know your name so that I could look if you are on the guestlist " " I am not on the guest list but you can say that I am the famous son of the Shinoda family Shinoda Mario " " but sir I cant let you pass " I gave him 1000 $ and winked at him " I am on the guestlist " " yes sir you can pass " " that you "

I went in and I heard the song of Kara lost I saw that there are two lines first lines are the boys and next are the girls I went forward to the boys line and stood there then the music went on and they began to dance tango ´lucky I know how to dance´ we dnced and there was the time where we switched our partners and I got the feeling that I know the girl that I am danceing with I looked down and saw my angel " miichaan I missed you " I whisperd " sorry I dont know you " " really you dont know me I am the one that gave you the necklace " she looked nervous " mari-chan I cant tal to you know they watch me " I nodded and looked around me and saw people who are watching us " miichan I must say something to you " " ok but not here meet me in the toilett look if someone following you " I nodded and with that went the musiic off .

She went away and I followed her .

In the toilett Mariko pov

I went in andd went to the last cubin I opened " mari-chan " she hugged me tightly and kissed me passionately " miichan I missed you do you know that I went crazy without you I am lost without you miichan lost..." " mari-chan I am too you know that it was just one day but I was lost too without you " we cried together and she pushed me gentely to the door and licked the corner of my lip and turned me soo on . I cupped her cheeks and kissed her passionately we switched our position and I put one of my knees between her tights and licked her neck " ah-hh mari-chan I missed you " she moaned that drove me crazy " me too miichan me too " she almost collapsed but I held her tight " mari-chan please I cant ... dont tease me " " oki my
love" I went down and sprad her legs I teased her and licked her innertights she coulnt take it anymore and tugged my head into her pants ..........

After they finished what they have done  :P

" miichan I will take you away but not know please hold on and think about our future " " ok I will but our future?" she looked confused and i took a box from my poket and opened it and kneeled before her " I know it is not so romantic to propose in a toilett but will you marry me Minegishi Minami ?" I saw tears dropped and quickly whipped them away " mariko are you sure "
" yes minami I am sure I want to make you mine forever " " I will shinoda mariko I want to be with you forever " I huugged her tight and put the ring on her finger " how did you get such a beautiful ring" " I hav my ways " " please tell me the way pwease" she asked cutely and I couldnt resist " I asked my butler to get me the ring " " ok and mariko you will get me dont you ?" she asked teary " I will minami dont worry " I quicky whipped the tears away `I will minami´
" come on they will think that you went away if we dont get out of the toilett " she nodded and we stood up I tied my tie correctly and we went out she then went home with her bodyguards I went home too

Marko Home

I went in and saw rappapa sitting and talking when they saw my face they asked " are you ok sado " I nodded and sat on th coach " how was it " asked yuko-san " It was not ok I saw her with her bodyguard when I saw them I wanted to take her away" yuko-san looked dorful and they asked " ne sado how did you fall in love with her we want to know it we want to know why so care for her " they asked and I just smiled at the toughts with her I told them about it and they smiled with me but then their smile faded away " dont worry sado we will get her back " " I hope so -. No I know we will " I looked fightened at the thought of Mr.Minegishi ......

What do you think ????  :? :)

Please write replys  :bow:

Ja ne I will maybe write thursday or saturday  XD :P

Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2013, 03:14:58 PM »
Oh!  Mariko in wite suit *¬* so perfect!

Omg! A proposal in the restoom after doing hot thing! Who wouldn't accept that?! And they are.so wild :o

I still want to know about the plan! I'm too curious ><

Please continue! I love your story :heart:

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2013, 05:23:02 PM »
The last one was extremely weird :?

A little action before proposal in the bathroom, but I guess after saving your mate, a little bit of that would calm the senses :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2013, 06:42:06 PM »
After 3 days ( day of miichans wedding )

Mariko house Mariko pov

I dressed up and wait for yuko-san wait for me miichan I will take you .

" yuko-san come on we will be late let toriyoga be and come we must go if we dont want to be late "
" hai hai mou sado I want my tori-nyan "
" yuuchan not now we must help sado come on " then she whispered something to yuko-san which made her eyes sparkling.
" ok everyone you all now the plan dont you ?" " hai yuko-san" they all said and we went to the cars.

At the church Miichan pov

I look myself at the mirror " my dear you look beautiful " " mom I dont want to marry him " " I know dear but it is for our business you must marry him" I cry at that and my mom whipped them away ` mariko doko please hurry up` I thought as I held my necklace which has the ring that mariko gave me .

Suddenly we heard someone knocking my mom opened " yes who are you sir " " I am the brides stylist " said the man as he looked so familiar to me " but the stylist was here before " " yes I should look at the bride if she looks good would you mind to go out " " ok but please hurry up " he just nooded and my mo went out he comes closer to me . " whats up miichan " " hää who are you " " so my costplay is so good what " " hää y-yuko-san " " haiiii " I stood up and hugged her " sshhh not so loud mariko will come " " I knew it she would take me away " " she will but she will take you away at the right time " " ok yuko-san" she went out and my mom went in she told me to stood up and we went to the hallway where my father wait for me " comee on minami we should now go " he said to me and we heard piano play and he took me to the groom that looked so terrified

priest: do you yamamoto sai want to marry Minegishi minami ( I am not so good with this)
         Yes I do
         do you minegishi minami take yamamoto sai as your husband
         I waited for minutes and suddenly the door opened reveiling a man in black tuxedo

Mariko pov

I herd the priest and opeded the door .
I saw my angel she looked so beautiful so bad that there was the other man with her if not I would marry her now.
" stop the wedding Mr.minegishi " " guard take the man away " he lokked suprised that the guards dont take me away they came to my side and grinned at him because they were toriyoga black and geki but in danso
" so will you stop the wedding or should I tell you what happened with the wife of yamamoto saka ( yamamoto sai mother )
he looked in fear I just smirked and went closer to my angel and held my gand in front of her which she gladely accepted .
She hugged me tight and I smiled softly and held her chin up so that she ould see me and kissed her first soft and gently then deeper and passionately . " I knew you would come " " I promised to you my love " suddenly I saw Mr.minegishi with a gun.
He smirked evily and shoot to minami I shove her away so that the bullet went through me yuko-san fastly took the gun away from him and shout " call the polic hurry " " mariko noo hang on please you said that we would marry and go away from here "
" c-.come o-on miichan dont cry you should smile I will keep my promise " I said as blood came through my mouth .....
Then I saw her blurry and the I saw everyywhere black.......

Dont kill me I will make a happy-end

what do you think please write replysss

Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2013, 06:46:47 PM »
That happened quite quickly, short and to the point

Posted by the mento Hawaiian

Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2013, 09:19:14 PM »
Oh! mariko noooooooooo >< keep your promise mariko!

Nhyaaaa please make a happy end ><

Thank you for the update o/

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2013, 01:33:41 AM »
What a horrible father! He tried to kill his daughter!

Offline _abby_

• ecchi
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2013, 02:23:03 AM »
Great fanfic  :thumbup

Please update soon  :bow:

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Yeah Yeah