JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Looking At You

Author Topic: Birthday girl | Mariko Special | Back in a month or so. Cheers!  (Read 14120 times)

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
Re: Joke of the millennium award|Mayuki| Warning: Don't steal my jokes!
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2014, 02:55:13 PM »
Haha Mayu kawaii!!!!

Tsun tsun

Nice joke

More mayuki  :bow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
Re: Joke of the millennium award|Mayuki| Warning: Don't steal my jokes!
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2014, 03:34:32 AM »
Phew~! :nervous

Oh! Good luck on your training.. :twothumbs

Goin' wait for your comeback not so patiently.. :nervous :fap

:kneelbow:

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
  • You should love me, because I said so!
Caramel Kisses| Mayuki
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2014, 05:42:51 PM »
In actuality, I wasn't in the mood or have the energy to type a story.
Since I promised so, I just did a fast-fire.
I would proofread in the morning, I'm deathly-sleepy, black-sacks under my eyes!
It has been a frustrating and disappointing day.

On a side note, please enjoy my few contents before I enter the service.
I hope nothing tragic happens when I'm away, unless it's lovely news!

@kenjoy12: I'll not be liking training, as I've to be shaved nearly-bald!
                  I received data that I would be in the island of around 1 month half? And would be back to my home at around the weekends, it's like an hour away from home, boat to shore, shore to home.
                  Am really glad it presumably made you day, that's why I type and read, it usually brightens my day too.

Caramel kisses| Mayuki

Exiting a neighborhood candy-store were two high-school students, both loaded with a bag of chocolates. As usual both would visit each-others home every consecutive days, their parents even regarded them as their own.

Pleasantly unwinding on bed would they both idle about, casually chatting about life. There wasn't anything special until, Mayu began starring at the other individual, causing the target to flustered bright-pink.

Yuki: What's wrong, Mayu? Is there something on my face?

Mayu: Oh! It's nothing . . . There's just something that has been bugging me this whole-time, and I don't know how to even put it in words.

Yuki: Oh! But if there's something, I'm here for you.

Mayu: Err . . . Okay! It might not be something you'll like, but . . .

Yuki's heart begins beating abnormally, it felt like she was in a movie, being confessed by the girl of her dreams.

Mayu: Could w-we exchange . . . ki-kisses?

Boom! Her heart stops for a fraction of a second, she couldn't believe those words, those beautiful words from her dirty-dreams. However it made her nervous, dead-nervous.

Yuki: Mayu! Are you se-serious about it?

Mayu: Of co-course, I'm! I was the one that suggest it in the first place!

Yuki: Er-r . . . Do it now? Right he-here?!

Mayu: If you don't mind? We could do it right now, on the spot, this very instance.

Yuki: Alright! I-if you in-insist!

Yuki closes her eyes, inching towards her crush, hastily planting a kiss on her lips. Mayu yelped loudly

Mayu: Wh-why did y-you do that f-for!

Yuki: Har? Didn't you asked for it?

Mayu: No I didn't! I meant to exchange 'Kisses'.

'Kisses' is a famous chocolate-brand, It's quite yummy!

Yuki: But you said it was bugging you! So, I thought . . .

Mayu: Yes, it was! Because I knew you wouldn't like caramel, and I had that! So I presume you wouldn't want to exchange!

Yuki: Oh . . . Just forget about just now . . .

Mayu: Yuki . . .

Yuki: . . .

Mayu: I'm sorry for yelling. It's just that it was so sudden . . . Bu-but . . .

Yuki: . . . ?

Mayu: I re-really . . . e-er . . . did en-enjoy that k-kiss!

Yuki: !

Mayu: So, would you forgive me if I give you seconds?

Biting her lips, Mayu closes their distance, both lips clashing into one-another, but this time it was sweet and long. Even as their lungs were sucked out of air, they would urgently catch their breaths before continuing. Suddenly the door slams open, Mamarin froze by the sight.

Yuki: I can explain!

Mom: Mayu!

Mayu: Mrs.Kashiwagi, I'll take full-responsibility for this!

Mayu bowed lowly.

Mom: Welcome to the family!

Once upon a time, There lived two beautiful girls.
One named Watanabe Mayu.
Another named Kashiwagi Yuki.
They fell in love with each other and married.
The end.

Yukirin :heart: Mayuyu
Mayuyu :heart: Yukirin

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: Caramel Kisses| Mayuki | 4/3 |
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2014, 08:55:37 PM »
Yuki mom was so easy going

Mayuki >///<

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2014, 03:32:35 AM »
Don't worry your hair will grow.. i think if they will not shave it again :nervous

Every weekends you're goin home? :lol: That's a little bit tiring..
Since weekdays are your training days and it's goin' to be physical.
Well, if you like travelling that won't be a problem for you. :fap

Back to the story..

Yuki acting so shy because of Mayu.. Kawaii~!

KISSU~.. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Mayu, Mamarin accepted you whole-heartedly! :fap :twothumbs Welcome to the family~!

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2014, 06:40:50 PM »
@Kirozoro: That's right!  :heart:

@kenjoy12: The reality is that I would be bald for the next-two years of my life, as they would supposedly be shaving consecutively every month or so.
                  I'm not pretty worried bout the tiredness just bout the time-wastage of an hour of traveling.
                  Gurl! Zorx has got to get his draw on! Or he going cray-cray up in this bitch, 'Bitch' is a female dog.  :heart:

I always have this guts feeling from their talks that Mamarin, the actual mother of Yukirin, has always been fond of Mayu.
Another two more stories or less/more till I leave for the army! Bwah! I don't wanna go! But it's compulsory regardless of anything!
It's also nice to see Ani-chan back to JPHIP! I see you there! Welcome back!
I also won't be promising that I would be typing after leaving, as I might not have the time, strength and I might laze!

Signing off,
The worst author in the history of JPHIP as none of his/her work has reached 1500 words, and yet he/she loves to complaint, rant, rambling and . . . Shut up already!  :cry:
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
Re: Caramel Kisses| Mayuki | two-stories more, till the armies!
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2014, 01:01:44 PM »
BOOM!!!

Haha that was a fast acceptance XD

WTH Mayu even me will misunderstand what you said XD

Exchange kisses XD

Haha

More mayuki :bow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
Re: Caramel Kisses| Mayuki | two-stories more, till the armies!
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2014, 05:16:03 PM »
@MayuxMatsuixMusic: Hahaha! I can't really prolong a story, so I usually get to the point.

Forking hell! I'm ridiculously pissed off by myself and my darn-ass laptop! I wrote a story on JPHIP and the laptop automatically shuts down without my permission, and there wasn't an update or a count-down that notifies me, it just clicked and all is gone! The battery is around 60%.
Luckily imteedee isn't as active as she used to be, otherwise I would get a short-lecturing :D

As for updates, I would try to postpone it to tomorrow if possible, as I'm going out with my family for a short-trip the day after.

I gravely apologies for the lack of content and updates, and the shortness of the stories? Although I usually have it not so lengthy. It's just that I'm not feeling at the best of moods 'As always!', as the service would be on next Wednesday! I just can't concentrate on anything, likewise drawing, gaming, typing and etc.
Please forgive my stupidity and crap.

Try not to reply to my message if it isn't connected to any stories, as I would hate to boost my thread up by chatting replies, instead of more deserving authors.

Short story

Mayu met Yuki, she said "She's beautiful" and they became friends. Girlfriends. They married.
The end.

It's just a joke, don't comment on this crap.
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Caramel Kisses| Mayuki
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2014, 08:08:59 PM »

Mayu: I'm sorry for yelling. It's just that it was so sudden . . . Bu-but . . .

Yuki: . . . ?

Mayu: I re-really . . . e-er . . . did en-enjoy that k-kiss!

Yuki: !

Mayu: So, would you forgive me if I give you seconds?

Biting her lips, Mayu closes their distance, both lips clashing into one-another, but this time it was sweet and long. Even as their lungs were sucked out of air, they would urgently catch their breaths before continuing. Suddenly the door slams open, Mamarin froze by the sight.

Yuki: I can explain!

Mom: Mayu!

Mayu: Mrs.Kashiwagi, I'll take full-responsibility for this!

Mayu bowed lowly.

Mom: Welcome to the family!

Awkward moments call for good counter measures and Yukirin's mother seemed.... Idk really~ She really wants Yukirin to get married?  :? :shocked

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
Unforgivable act|Mayuki
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2014, 06:23:49 PM »
Good-morning, here is an update on my flooding Os collection. Hope ya'll will enjoy this, and have a nice day.
Another 5 more days to the army, I would be coming back in 1-2 months for the weekend. Maybe I shouldn't make it as if I wouldn't be back, but who knows I can't predict the future, I might or might not stay after leaving.

Please leave comments like "Zorx sucks!, Get out of the site, Zorx!, We all hate you!" Just joking!
Don't comment stuff that aren't related to any of my stories.

@MaYukiIsLife: She already regarded Mayu as her daughter, so I reckon it would be "Okie dokie" for her.

Unforgivable act|Mayuki

Nervously scooting passed the corridors, with a suspicious magazine on hand was the beloved doll of AKB, Watanabe Mayu. Dashing towards her sanctuary, 'Dorm' without detection, she carefully scans her diameter for any precautions measures would she then stealthily unlock the doors, entering with sneaky steps.

Gently setting the issue onto her rosemary-desk, she then flips the pages over, till she found the page of desire, a bikini photo-shoot of the endearing Yuki, a specific picture with her cleavage markedly flourished.

-

As today was Mayu's birthday, Yukirin had planned a birthday surprise-party on the bottom-floor, inviting even former members like Acchan, Tomochin and Sayaka as a present for her 20th birthday.

Sneakily intruding into Mayu's territory, Yuki heard weird noises coming from inside as soon as the doors were opened. Peeking even further and another step inside, she saw that Mayu was sloughing against her desk, her arms moving in a up and down motions, still groaning or moaning odd-sounds. A book or magazine could be seen from sight.

Yuki decided it wasn't polite to bother Mayu when she was so concentrated on something, but her curiosity took the better of her. Snooping to Mayu's side, what she saw made her eyes widen in shock.

Yuki: Mayu! What'd you think you're doing!

Mayu yelped loudly, as she stops her activity, her hands shivers uncontrollably before scarily facing Yuki.

Mayu: I-I . . . can explain!

Yuki: You don't have to explain anything, Mayu! That's disgusting, I thought we were friends! How could you do that to me!

Mayu: But . . . I couldn't resist . . . It was just too tempting!

Yuki: I don't believe you would do such a thing! I thought you would be much more innocent than this! Looks like I was wrong!

Mayu: I'm sorry, Yukirin! I couldn't hold it . . . It was just to release some tension from practice . . .

Yuki: That's still no excuse to be doing such a horrific act! I hate you!

Yukirin stomps out of her room, angry-markings pulsating vigorously upon her temples.

Mayu sighs loudly, rolling the magazine, throwing it into the bin.

Mayu: Hmph! I didn't know Yuki would be so aggressive . . . I thought it was natural for anybody to do that. It was just to release stress!

Laying in the trash was a weekly-AKB-magazine, Yukirin's picture was facing upwards, a tiny mustache drawn under her lips and a quote was written on the top "I've lovely jugs!".
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Unforgivable act | Mayuki | 8/3 |
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2014, 07:57:00 PM »
For the last OS~

I guess it's fine then if that's the case~

In this story

Sup~ So Mayuyu was looking at some hot crazy smexy Yukirin pics I see

About your icon~ Is that Yui and Azusa from K-On?

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2014, 08:26:39 PM »
Lol Mayu

Yukirin was mad xD

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2014, 05:25:48 PM »
Haha Mayu you made yuki mad at you~~haha

Last fic :(

I'll wait for you ^_^
mayuyu and rena is <3

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2014, 04:46:58 PM »
MaYukiIsLife: This is embarrassing! Although I've a K-on! profile picture, I had never watched an episode of that show!
                    They just looked cute together, so I happen to placed it as a profile picture.
                    I assume you're correct on the characters, Azusa's the black hair? While Yui is the brownish orange?

@Kirozoro: Hahaha! Yups, although most people actually didn't understand the picture I've painted.

@MayuxMatsuixMusic: Hehehe! Don't worry I'm just leaving for a short period, it's not that I'm dead!
                                You'll wait for me? I'll come for you! If you catch my drift! That was a copied joke x.x, so don't assume I'm dirty-minded!

I don't know whether anyone actually caught the flow of the story, I wanted to manifest a scenario where Mayu was so-called doing her rubbing business and was caught by Yuki, and I tried to make it seem as if she was doing it through quotation. While in reality she was just vandalizing the picture.
But, oh well!

Quality of story isn't as per normal, I'm not doing bad or anything, just weird.
Though my story is never good in the first place! I just hope it brightens at the least -3 persons!

Went to Legoland yesterday, was exhausting! But it was great! First Legoland was at Germany, which still stands top and second was at Malaysia, still it was pleasant nonetheless!
Got to conquer my fears of roller-coaster and did basic, intermediate to advanced! Woosh!
I'm going to update another story before going at 13th March, hope I make some friends at the army!
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
Birthday girl | Mariko Special
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2014, 05:04:07 PM »
Good-morning from whatever timing you're in!

This isn't the story I had intended to publish, but it has to be given more time and consideration.
I'm going to the army tomorrow, I reckon I would be back for the weekends in around 2-3 weeks-time, however stories couldn't be promised as I might be too tired to even type, or I would rather spend time with family & friends, though I still consider ya'll friends and family, but to maintain this relation is much more exhausting.

This story hasn't been fully revised or time-consuming so it might be lacking in comedy, I suppose
I was busy packing and buying all the necessity this few days, so it was rather rushed.

Last but not least, I would like to congratulated Mariko on her birthday, still as beautiful as always.
And an early birthday to Mayu, hope Yuki gives her the time-of-her-life when it comes, if you catch my drift.

That would be all, I would be back! But no promise though!
I could only reply to comments if there are, when I'm back. Sorry for this boring story.

Birthday girl | Mariko special

Bright-lidded candles were the only form of light wherein casing vibrantly across the dimmed-room, a creamy-coffee cake laid readily in the center, surrounded by a group of friends and family, only one sat on a stool, palms together, as if wishing upon something.

Completing, she unseals her eyes, breathing deep before puffing away the flames.

"Happy birthday, Mariko!" They cheered, as cakes were distributed evenly. However unbeknownst to the crowd, somebody had a surprise for the birthday-girl. Stepping away from the crowd, she catches everybody attention "Everybody, listen up! I've an important announcement to make!" the girl was nonetheless, Tomochin.

All of a sudden, she kneels down before Mariko, pocketing out a fur-coated casing "Mariko, It has been 6 months since we started dating and you've made me the happiest-person to be ever alive" Mariko's mouth widens, but she covers it quickly with her palm "And this may be unexpected. But, could I've the honor of being your faithful wife?"

Mariko fidgets nervously, eyeing around her perimeter, as two others from the crowd rushes furiously towards.

Miichan: What's the meaning for this Mariko!

Oku-Manami: Mariko, we deserve some explanation!

Tomochin: Honey, what's wrong?

Mariko clears her throat, glaring around to the gossiping crowd.

Mariko: W-well . . . I . . . wh-where do I st-start . . .

Tomochin: D-don't tell me you have been cheating on me with that chubby-bunny and that 10-years old girl!

Oku-Manami: What'd you mean 10! I'm 14 . . .  you . . . you!

Miichan: Shut up, Duck-face!

Tomochin: Who the F___ are you calling a Duck-face, you filthy W____!

They began quarreling, hairs being pulled and necks being choke, it didn't last long as they stop the fight, concentrating on the cause.

Oku-Manami: Mariko, so who would it be? It's either me or them.

Tomochin: Yeah!

Mariko: Wo-wouldn't it be better if we all get along? You know, a foursome?

Tomochin & Oku-Manami & Miichan: No!

Mariko: Are you sure? It's rather difficult, I kinda love ya'll!

Giving hard-thoughts Tomochin sighs, as her eyes were on the youngest.

Tomochin: W-well, I'm willing to give it a go. Since Maachan seems damn adorable

Oku-Manami: I guess I could give it a try also, I fantasizes on Tomochin . . . sometimes . . .

Miichan: What! You two are just going to give in like this!

Mariko: Come on, Miichan! I know you want it!

Miichan: . . . I hate your charm!
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2014, 06:37:24 PM »
MaYukiIsLife: This is embarrassing! Although I've a K-on! profile picture, I had never watched an episode of that show!
                    They just looked cute together, so I happen to placed it as a profile picture.
                    I assume you're correct on the characters, Azusa's the black hair? While Yui is the brownish orange?

@Kirozoro: Hahaha! Yups, although most people actually didn't understand the picture I've painted.

@MayuxMatsuixMusic: Hehehe! Don't worry I'm just leaving for a short period, it's not that I'm dead!
                                You'll wait for me? I'll come for you! If you catch my drift! That was a copied joke x.x, so don't assume I'm dirty-minded!

I don't know whether anyone actually caught the flow of the story, I wanted to manifest a scenario where Mayu was so-called doing her rubbing business and was caught by Yuki, and I tried to make it seem as if she was doing it through quotation. While in reality she was just vandalizing the picture.
But, oh well!

Quality of story isn't as per normal, I'm not doing bad or anything, just weird.
Though my story is never good in the first place! I just hope it brightens at the least -3 persons!

Went to Legoland yesterday, was exhausting! But it was great! First Legoland was at Germany, which still stands top and second was at Malaysia, still it was pleasant nonetheless!
Got to conquer my fears of roller-coaster and did basic, intermediate to advanced! Woosh!
I'm going to update another story before going at 13th March, hope I make some friends at the army!

Yep I know I'm right xD Gl in the army btw~

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Birthday girl | Mariko Special | Back in a month or so. Cheers!
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2016, 03:14:43 PM »
ahhh... I just found this story, it's very cute, i love it
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Looking At You