JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Chocolate Love (Retro Pop Ver.)

Author Topic: Does your favourite H!P member ever annoy you?  (Read 13590 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Does your favourite H!P member ever annoy you?
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2009, 01:12:26 PM »
H!P Eggs annoy me if they have a chance to shine but don't take full advantage of it. For example, if they are filmed talking to a senpai (like a Momusu member), which might make the senpai's fans notice them, too, often Eggs end up acting all quiet and shy and inexperienced, and don't stand out at all. It's nice that they're being genuine, but if many of them are quiet when put into situations like this, it gets a bit boring. They can't always be surrounded by other Eggs and giggle in unison. Nocchi is an example of someone who's really bold and energetic and entertaining even around senpais, and the youngins should look up to her :3

That's my favourite criticism LOL!!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2009, 02:11:15 AM »
Reina needs to show her badass self more often, sometimes even I get annoyed when she goes for the cute thing all the time. Sure, it's good that she can manage to pull off both sides really well but I'd much rather have it a bit more even.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2009, 02:23:39 AM »
^well, i like it better when she balances between the yankii and her cuteness atittude though. other members seemed to be more annoyed with her yankii side though i thought.

Mari never annoyed me  :heart:  :fap

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2009, 08:18:57 PM »
H!P Eggs annoy me if they have a chance to shine but don't take full advantage of it.
That's my favourite criticism LOL!!!

Somewhat. I have a bad habit of liking something for its potential rather than how well the actual execution goes.  :banghead: So disappointment abounds. Like "You could have done this...!"

The other side of this is that when they do start indulging that potential, I am all over that shit. Especially dark sides and hidden badassery. Which means that my favorites tend to be people who started off uber-cutesy and annoying( :smhid), then started to reveal their awesomeness, despite the cutesy.
Of course, then when they revert back to type, it annoys me.  :lol: So my H!P favorites always annoy me, especially when I go back and look at their earlier days, before they got awesome.  XD

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Chocolate Love (Retro Pop Ver.)