JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sgt. - Tears of Na-ga

Author Topic: Class Reunion Chapter 16 1/16  (Read 15311 times)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Class Reunion Chapter 11 12/18
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2009, 02:15:05 PM »
Woah Yossie is insanely rich! But I'm not really sure about the yakuza connection...

Aww GAM got together. But isn't too much of coincidence (or convinience) that Miki's husband died at that time?

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2009, 08:27:11 PM »
Rika is way beyond love, she is my soul
^ that is about the sweetest line in this fic so far...  :wub:
Yossie's such a romantic at heart, ne? The flashback that explained her reason for wanting more.. to protect Rika, it seems. It's always like that, isn't it? Yossie as the dashing figure who protects Rika from other men's groping hands and such. xD I wonder if we'll ever read a fic where it's the opposite. Hehee...
 :otomerika: :yossi: :heart: :heart:

I still quite can't get my head around Maki + Konno... I dunno, I haven't seen interaction between the two of them before (with my limited knowledge and experience of MM of course)... lol, Konno's room is full of Rika? Does Rika know of this infatuation the former has for her???  :w00t: hahaaa... Yossie doesn't seem too bothered by it though..

And the whole Miki and Aya thing.. awesome that they've finally gotten together, but as already noted.. it's a little too convenient that Miki's husband was suddenly 'poisoned'... is this Miki's doing? Or perhaps Aya's... or... even Yossie.. o.o well that's another mystery to try and unravel now...

Thanks for the IshiYoshi goodness... it's really sweet to see Yossie being hard on Rika for her sake.. flashbacks are really welcome too, you write them really well!

Thanks for the updates!!!!  :cow:
Waiting to find out what Yossie has in store for Aya now...

And just an ending comment.. I'm getting a bit confused here and there.. I think you could give us a bit more detail regarding everything that is happening, as things as rushing by really quickly...  :thumbsup

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2009, 12:20:19 PM »
@ kRisZ no she didn't but there is some corrupt people

@ badsaints Yossie is rich but it seems hard for her to keep Rika and her money

@b^3 i know it is going fast but I feel that I like the progression so much that I feel guilty for doing so

Chapter 12

“She has been gone for a while.”  Aya looks at Rika and Rika looks back at me but I had a feeling that it might happen to her.

I knew it was bait for me to give her up but it was up to her on what she would do to get her out of the situation.

The phone rang and Miki was in a little trouble.

“Yossie, I need help the smoke bomb went off when I banged the corner of the table.”  Miki sounded like she has been running for a while.

“We have people out there to find you.”

“Where?”  Then I heard her voice jerked away and the phone go dead.

“Yossie, she got taken away by the police, didn't she?”  Aya started to pull on my shirt with Rika trying to restrict her from going any more further.

I looked outside and I saw all my agents come up empty, I slammed my fist to the wall.  I couldn't turn to Aya to tell her that she was caught but I had to take the assumption she got caught.

“Yossie, Miki was turning a new leaf with me, she never had so much interaction between us since she got married, and you couldn't save her.”  It got my blood boiling.

“Yossie, wait before you take it out on Aya, I have something to say.”  Rika stopped me from blowing my top.

“Aya, you have to understand, we need to protect ourselves first, and anybody who is near us will end up being the next target for the authorities.”  Rika could see that she was ready to lose everything in herself until the phone ringed.

“Yes.” I answered.

“You got my friend because of the deal.”

“I know she is famous but she was my enemy.”  Moments passed by until Aya started to peer closer.

“I have the money to transfer the rights but we need to plan it out.”  Maki and Konno came into the room.

“I know but we cannot do it without her.”  Everybody was on their toes.

“Okay, I'll do it for you.”  Ai and Risa finally joined the group..

“Yossie, tell me the truth, what is the situation?”  Aya asked.

“Someone got Miki for ransom, she is only going to give her up unless we give her 100 million yen in cash, and we have to do something for her.”  I explained to them.

“Yossie, you have a plan now don't you?”  Rika smiled.

“Actually, no, but I want to brainstorm ideas with you guys.”  I put my hand in.

“Yossie, are you sure you can successfully get her back?”  Aya asked.

“I have to use my wits right now to get her back for you, my dear.”  I caressed her hand.

“I have to trust you for now but I will kill you Miki-tan ever gets in danger.”  Aya had her hand in.

“Anata, this will be dangerous for both of us and can you risk your status in something unknown to yourself.”  Rika grabbed my hand and my fingers intertwined with hers.

“Believe in me, Rika and I have to give up my business too.”  Everybody turned around and was in shock.

“I want to live a clean life after this, Rika.  Nacchi will get the business if I ever managed to get killed.”  She dropped my hand to my side.

“Yossie, is it a suicide mission?”  I shook my head.

“No, but the place we have to go to has underworld connections and they might be armed so we have to take a chance.”  I started to smile but Rika was upset.

Everybody had their hands in to save Miki except Rika and I knew her reason but I wasn't going to let that stop me.  I went to get a glass of water and a pair of arms wrapped around me.

“Yossie, I hate you.”  Rika wanted to punch but she loved me too much to cause any damage.

“Rika, I know but please let me do my job, wasn't it you to tell me I should give it up?”  I had my fingers on her chin.

“Yes, I did but not because of death but just because of me.”  Rika turned away and I knew she had to learn the truth.

“I can't give it up, because Nacchi has the key to my release and she wouldn't let me get out of the business unless I had a partnership with her but since I was doing well by myself, I didn't care.  She knows about my parents because her parents are the bosses we have to take out.”  Rika walked out into the hallway.

“You mean, her parents control you?” I nodded.

“Nacchi was like an older sister to me and she had every right to abuse me but she let me be until I graduated from high school.  She had me in her trap to run the show but when she gave up control, I took over her clientele and eventually her revenue stream.”  Rika finally realized why I was nice to her servant.

“Yossie, do I need a gun?”  I was surprised and she was part of the plan.

Konno, Gocchin, Ai, Risa, Aya, Rika, and I were going to save Miki from Nacchi's parents but it came down to one thing, Nacchi herself.

“Every person has to be taken out, including Nacchi.”  Everybody knew the plan.

“Why Nacchi?”  Konno asked.

“She can't be trusted even though I have much respect for her, I think this is a destiny for all of us.”  I looked at the plan and I wanted to wait 12 hours to start with the plan.

“Yossie, I don't want you to die but if you do, I want to tell you that I love you forever, and let's kick ass.”  Rika pecked  on my cheek and I had my mind on unraveling the plan.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2009, 01:44:44 PM »
 :O

HAPPY HOLIDAYS  :mon santa4:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2009, 09:43:32 PM »
Ohhhh~ i sure have been missing out alot... XD

“My husband died last night after someone poisoned his drink on one of his drinking binges in Ginza.”  The police saw his body on the ground and they want to question me about the murder.
- lol..i don't think it's Miki though... but high suspicious it is done by someone close to her maybe? XD

So they are all going after Nacchi? Sooooo she is dead meat for sure? LOL~

Anyway...

Merry Christmas!

:mon bat:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2009, 09:41:04 AM »
Dang Miki got kidnapped! But I wouldn't worry too much if I were Aya. Miki can just use her magic fingers to grope her way out of trouble j/k :lol: But seriously, who dared to do that to the Great Miki?!

“Yossie, I don't want you to die but if you do, I want to tell you that I love you forever, and let's kick ass.” 
Woah that's the kind of girlfriend I would want XD

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2009, 01:00:02 PM »
First off, sorry for not saying this earlier Merry Christmas  :doh:

@ Everybody No answers are going to come with this chapter but maybe a better view behind Yossie's mindset at the moment.

Chapter 13

The package arrived with our weapons, pistols and silencers, Rika looks at the boxful of guns and she loads one up right in front of me.

“My father was a police officer remember?”  Rika had laid the gun on the table while putting on the silencer.

The other five were clueless to what to do with the guns and Risa almost pulled the trigger to the gun in the box.  We all were just scared to death if they were loaded or not but they were just empty.  I loaded it and pointed toward the cupboard above the sink.

“Sorry, Nacchi but this had to be done.”  Saying it out loud to the people in the room.

The emotion of killing my mentor and friend since high school was painful enough to even decide to hurt her in any way.  Rika embraced me from behind.

“Hitomi, you are such a rough person outside but I know that you have a jelly filling inside.  I know you can't kill her in any way but you need to save Miki.”  She let go and I came back from my trance.

“You called her Hitomi.”  Aya walked up to Rika.

“Yeah, she knows what that means.”  Rika answered back.

“Yossie, please tell me what is going on?”  I swiped the hand away from my shoulder.

I sat on the chair with the gun in hand and just looking at the gun, I had the one memory of the last person to call me Hitomi outside of class.

~Flashback~

“Yossie, I have a present for you.”  Rika pulls me aside to her locker.

She gave me a snow globe for Christmas and inside had a snow-covered house and a snowman.

“Thank you Rika, no one has given me a gift for Christmas other than my parents and siblings.”  The moment went away until a guy grabbed my arm.

“Well, well isn't it the tomboy getting the gift from her girlfriend.”  He started to laugh with his friends.

“Yeah, at least I get something nice not like what your girlfriend doesn't give you every night.”  His friends were now on my side when I pulled that joke out.

“My girlfriend doesn't need to please me everyday, she just does it when I want it.”  He puts his hand on the locker to block my way.

“Well unfortunately, she can't seem to satisfy you if you have to bother me.”  He was angry his hand became a fist.

“Well, Hitomi, I have something for you.”  He grabbed the snow globe and threw to the wall.  The pieces flew across the hall and I watched it in slow motion.  He came with a right and I ducked to avoid him.

I put on the knuckles I had on me that day and landed a punch on his face.  He fell over like a sack of potatoes, his friends picked him up, and he was dazed.

“It is not over, Hitomi, I will get you back.”  I finally snapped.

“Stand the guy up.”  His friends were trying to pull him aside.  However, I punched the guy next to him and he flew couple of feet away.

“Again, stand him up.”  The friends held him up and I took another shot at him.  I heard his jaw popped and saw a tooth fly.

I threw the knuckles into the trash can and I walked away.

“Yossie, why did you hit him again?”  I took a stern look at Rika.

“No person shall call me by my first name, I will only be known as Yossie, any one else who calls me by that will suffer the consequences.”  I stepped onto the broken pieces and I held Rika towards my body.

“After school, I will buy a new globe for me and you, ok?”  She nods.

~End Flashback~

“Gocchin, I remembered that day, she permanently disfigured the star basketball player, and she was basically hustled by everybody.”  Aya saw the damage she put on him.

“Yossie, are you okay?”  Konno asked as she presented a cup of water to her.

I looked at the clear glass and remembered the globe I had in my hand that day, it was beautiful, and Rika was my only friend at that time.  I never wore the school clothes and if I did, I would have it modified to make the skirt longer.

Rika was not only my friend but a confidant, she would always find a certain way to cheer me up or try to not piss me off most of the time.  I was more rebel than anything when I came into the school, she was presented as being annoying or obnoxious by all the classmates but she was girly and I warmed up to that personality of hers.

I could remember the first day I put my head back and she started to poke my cheek, I fell backwards, and she helped me up after.

Everybody laughed and Rika had that smile I couldn't resist but to try to smile back but I just couldn't produce it.  Then, I was in my usual hiding spot and she brought food from home, I decided to eat some meatballs with her and it just happened, a natural smile.

“Yossie, are you still zoning out yet?”  Gocchin asked jokingly.

“I am fine but you know how much I hurt Rika over this time period.”  Rika ran over and hugged me.

“You never did hurt me, I did it to you.”  I was fighting back the emotions but everybody started to hug, and the water works started to flow.

“Yossie, you are just like a good snack, crunchy outside and gooey inside.”  Rika had that same joke again.

“Yeah, I know.”  I said to her and pecked her on the forehead.

We had twelve hours to infiltrate the area and we had to plan out the routes we needed to take to do this as smoothly as possible.  Mr. Pink had the floor plan in her grasp and she pointed out every way possible to get in without being noticed but it was going to be rather messy if we were going to sneak in so we had a disguise for everybody.

“There is a battle of the bands at the hideout and the best way is to enter in that way.”  I showed them the costumes we had in the closet.

“Do we have to dress up like a punk band?”  Aya asked.

“Well do you have another costume?”  I looked at her.

“No, but black looks bad on me.”  Aya giggled but I guess she didn't mind.

The rest of the night was planning non-stop to make sure everything would go smoothly and in case it didn't we have our weapons with us.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Class Reunion Chapter 13 12/28
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2009, 04:55:15 PM »
I'd say...let the battle begin :twisted:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2009, 02:55:45 PM »
^
Oh yeah  :twisted:

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2010, 07:32:36 AM »
Oooooo... things are starting to pick up a bit.

Miki in big trouble now.. being held for ransom?? Uh-oh.  :O
I'm sure Aya will have the opportunity to make one hellova dramatic entrance, guns blazing and all   8)

But now they have no choice but to kill Nacchi? Poor Nacchi... I've always liked her >.< lol
Before that happens though, there should be some nice confrontation. I mean, Yossie really looks up to her and all...

And as for the latest chapter, thanks for delving a bit into Yossie's mindset. It's nice to see all these flashbacks of their time together, the sorts of things the two went through.. the whole Christmas snow globe as a nice idea!  :thumbsup

All the little IshiYoshi moments are more than welcome too. Sweetness.  :heart:

Thanks for the updates. Waiting on your next one!  :love:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2010, 10:31:22 AM »
I'd say...let the battle begin :twisted:

same here  :D

@ kRisZ yes

@Bee^3 Nacchi has no sweetness to her, unfortunately, but thank you for commenting

Chapter 14

The day came to pull off the heist but it was going by slowly as the seconds tick away I became anxious to get the job done.  Aya was in the same mood as I watched her paced back and forth at a maniac pace and I decided to stop her from doing that before she gets herself in distress.

“Everybody, calm down, we need every person to have a clear mind, and let's get ready.”  As everyone was ready but fear still in their eye made me worried.

As I lectured them about the separate room for changing, Rika saw a car whiz by and threw a rock at the window below us and she hurried to see the message.

Aya was still concerned about the image but with a little styling it came out great for her and everybody else developed a similar hairstyle.  However, I had a wig with a mohawk and red streaks through it, the size and sharp spikes made me look fierce.

Rika had an amazing transformation from her usual self, everybody's jaws dropped, Rika was not noticeable.  Her makeup and her clothing was different from her usual apparel.

“Ah Rika, you look revealing.”  As I play around with the frilly dress and she playfully pushes me away.

“Nah, I just like everything what it shows.”  She pushes the two loves together to make them plump.

All of them were set but Mr. Red and Mr. Green were going to stay back to protect the fort from anybody else to find their hiding spot.

“I need you two to protect Nacchi's men to get into the building.  I left some paintball guns and some ammo for you guys.”  I show them the closet filled with the ammo and guns.

“Only us two.”  Mr. Red asked.  I introduced Saku and Maya to them.

“Paintball guns?  This is going to be fun.”  Saku savoring the moment to shoot the guns for the best shooter in school.

As I turned to the group, Mr. Green gave me a goodbye hug.

“Don't cry, I will be back.  Battered and bruised but I will be back.”  As I ran through her hair, I gave her a confident smile.

“Konno, Gocchin, Aya, and Rika, let's kick some ass.”  All of us entered our hands in and gave out a cheer.

We got into the limousine and waited to get into the hotel where they were staying.  It was a silent ride over to location and we got to the musician's entrance.  There was an eerie feeling coming around that maybe one of us may not make it but we should be able to keep everybody.

As we carried out the luggage, we each had our boxes of guns, and we were careful to not shake the contents of them before going on stage.  The real stuff were being setup by another group of people before us but we needed the aerials to cover up our guns.

As we set up, Gocchin and Aya hid behind the curtains and Konno had been in front of Rika talking.

“Konno, I know you love me but you you need to move on.”  Konno nodded.

“Rika, I admire you for being yourself and I think Gocchin will be a fit for me.”  She whispers in Rika's ear and her grin grew bigger.

I walk over to the other two and Rika was the most happiest person on the stage.  She leaned in to tell that Gocchin has asked her to be her wife.  I was elated to hear the good news but then the grim reality set in and walk up to the happy couple for a warm embrace.

“Congratulations, I want you to live to your wedding day and let us be your first maids.”  I dragged Rika and Aya overheard the good news.

“One minute till show time Hangry and Angry.”  The stage manager called and we went to our places.

As Rika and I approach to the front we saw Nacchi in the back giving two guys cash and I signaled to the other three to get their arms ready to shoot.

Aya started up the drums and we introduced ourselves as I watched the actions of her in the back.  She was not as innocent as she looks but I needed to wait until she makes the first move.

As we started to get the singing the song the party got ruckus with the fans in front, I lost visual of her, and for the first time I panicked and signaled Gocchin to go to the back.  I heard a scream and headed back stage, it was Nacchi.

“Yossie, you betrayed me, I thought we had a deal.”  She had a gun to Gocchin's head and I held back Konno back.

“No, you set us up to go to jail and we had to get ourselves out of it.”  I yelled back.

“I had to set it up because your funds just ran out when I drained your account and exposed Yasuda for exploiting your money.”  Nacchi laughed and I knew that she was doing it but since Nacchi exploited her, I had no other choice.

I took out my pistol from my thigh and aimed it toward Nacchi, she let go Gocchin, and ran off before shooting a round at us.

“You okay, Gocchin?”  I asked and she nodded.

“Everybody here we go, get your weapons, and let's clean house.”  Everybody got their loaded guns and ran off to separate areas.

I am responsible and I shall make sure that every, EVERY, single person survive.  Even if I have to die.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2010, 06:08:35 PM »
Hmmmm

*Waits for the next*

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2010, 09:45:01 AM »
TY kRisZ for the comment

Chapter 15

I was finally alone, the yelling had become silent just trying to look for her henchmen and in the corner of my eyes, I hit him in the heart.  He fell over onto the ground and took his weapon to move onto to the next area where I caught the guy shooting at Rika.  With two shots he fell into the pool of water and the blood flowed out as quick as sand in a hourglass.

Okay I don't know how much are left but I need to protect myself first.

I walked around and saw the girl I was talking to when I met Nacchi days earlier.

“My boss told me to kill you.”  The girl with a tommy gun aimed towards me.

“I know but you can run away right now, since she will be dead.”  I took a look into her eyes and she drew her weapon. 

The bullet went through her skull and she fell onto the ground.  I closed my eyes and kicked her off the ledge into the pile of bodies that were forming.

I took a deep breath and ran over to the next area by the kitchen, I found Gocchin and Konno in a gun fight and I shot each of the enemies in the shoulders.

“Go, I got the next area, protect Rika in the dining hall.”  I commanded and went into the backroom.

The place was dark and every breath became difficult, I felt the presence of someone following me.

I turned around and found another of her little girls following me but she had no gun.

“Move away, you'll get killed.”  I pushed her away and she gave me a frown.

“She is in that room.”  She pointed to the red door and ran away from me.

The lights went on and Nacchi was in front of me.  The distance between us was about 15 feet until she started to walk up.

“Yossie, my child, I know that I kidnapped your friend but she owed me money because her stupid husband decided to borrow my funds and now since he is dead, she should pay the debts.”  Nacchi gave me a smirk.

“I understand that but why kill him instead of letting him pay you back?”  I asked.

“He couldn't pay the debt because his wife drained him.”  I knew Miki never drained her because she was broke herself and the husband hid it well in an offshore account.

“He lied to you, because Miki didn't have access to the account.”  Nacchi eyes grew.

“How would you know?  You lied to me.” 

“Yasuda knew that his bulk account was in the bank and he sent some money away, when he heard that someone had a hit on him.  He sent it over to Europe before he went to visit you to blackmail Miki.”  Her eyes grew wider.

“You are good, too bad she's silent forever.”  I saw her limp body hit the floor.

“She was good for you but she never listened to me.”  She shook her head and I grasped the gun tightly, my finger on the trigger, and then a shot rang.

“My knee, why would anyone hit the knee?”  Nacchi yelled and Aya's gun was smoking.

“My Mikitty, no one touch my Mikitty.”  Aya blew at the barrel.

Everyone barged through and only Gocchin's scratch on her arms was the only wound each of us had.  Nacchi reached over to the gun and I shot it away from her.

“Go ahead, kill me, you don't have the guts, Hitomi.”  My blood boiled and my finger on the trigger.  Then, something hit my arm, the sharp pain ran down my arm.

“Yossie, sorry, but Nacchi set this trap up and paid me to kill you.”  Miki dropped the gun and she ran over to me.

“Mikitty! Why?  Yossie helped you to stay out of jail.”  Aya ran over to her and slapped her across the face.  Rika held up an emotional Aya.

“Aya, let me explain.”  She ran away and picked up my gun to aim it at me.

“Yossie, my husband did all that but she added an incentive to make sure I get my release but I will not going through it.”  She aimed it toward Nacchi and pulled the trigger.

Nacchi crawled away and the police came to stop her from crawling farther away.  Rika picked me up and dragged me to the nearest ambulance to clean myself up.  The person came behind me and gave me a tap on the shoulder.  It was Saori.

“Everybody needs to go to jail and I will try to keep it at a minimum if you do this one favor for me.”  Saori gave me a piece of paper.

I need to find a love interest. -Saori

I looked up to her and she gave me a wink before arresting everybody to the car.  This time, there was no way out but at least someone on our side for once.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Class Reunion Chapter 15 1/11
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2010, 04:21:00 AM »
Final Chapter

Chapter 16

A month after the arrest, we had our court hearing, and it seemed that public opinion was against us.  We were held at a hotel for our personal protection and we saw the protestors outside for crimes.

“Yossie, you okay?  You seemed stress.”  Rika massages my shoulder and gave out a sigh.

“Yeah, thank you for that, I am just anxious to get this over with.”  I decide to pace and just waiting for the time to enter the courtroom.

We heard a knock at the door and Rika answered the door.

“Rika, Yossie, I have talked to the judge for the case and she wants this matter under the carpet so she is willing to make it quick if you guys agree to it.”  Saori explained but I had one question.

“What is the deal?”

“They are looking at no time in prison but they will freeze your account for the time being.”  I look over to Rika and she was emotionless.

“Can we talk about it, first?”  Saori nodded and gave us 30 minutes to get down to the cop car on the bottom floor.

I walk over to Rika and she noticed the crowd growing at the courthouse across of the hotel.

“Rika, I think it is a great deal, but I want to be protected away from the people here, and knowing the situation, I want to get out of Japan.”  Rika's eyes grew to my suggestion.

“Yossie, why leave Japan?  Everybody we know lives here and just to be protected from the people out there.”  We look at the growing crowd.

“Well, I have a plan that involves us doing some legit work.”

“Legit work?”  Rika's ears has finally heard the words she wanted to hear but her feeling were still mixed on leaving Japan.

That half an hour flew by quickly and we ready to go downstairs into the cop car.  Saori stopped us before we could entered the car.

“The judge has decided to go to another place because the court house was getting crowded and she will instead make it at her summer home in Yokohama.

“So no hearing?”  Rika asked.

“No, she will give you the information when you guys get to the home and thank you for the mate.”  Saori walked away with a smile.

“No problem.”  I said to her and we walked into the limousine as we passed by all the protestors.

“It must be really bad if they had to go this route.”  I said to Rika and we hit the highway to Yokohama.

The hour long ride we just sat there and no words were spoken between us, we were in isolation among each other, and looking outside, I just shook my head.

Then, I glanced at Rika as she was sleeping peacefully, I started to laugh at the cute moment, and caressing her leg seemed to be the only thing to do until we got there.  I slid my hand up to her thigh and I had a jolt that hit my body.  It was scary enough that I went back to my side of the limousine and we pulled into a elegant house, we saw two men open the door and the judge in her business clothes come out.

“Aunty Yuko?”  Rika looked at her and she saw Yossie.

“Yossie, the one who was taking care of my niece is the defendant.”  Yuko laughed.

We were in an awkward position that the person who was going to decide our fate was Rika's aunty.  We entered into the house and I was impressed that she had a good selection of stuff.

“You two sit over here.”  She offered us a seat and had all the papers in front of us.

“Okay, you guys have a list of crimes that were committed in five years time and all of this together would lead you to a lifetime in jail.”  We both nodded.

“Here's the deal, we throw all of this away for you to work with the government to take down the other mafia groups.”  I stood up and pounded my fist.

“I wasn't part of the mafia, my mentor was, and she is in a hospital, so if it was for that, then you have to talk to her.”  I knew that I was going to be of no help to get mafia groups.

“I see, I want to look at your back.”  She said and I took off my clothes to show my bare back.

“You are right.  Then why were they after you.”  I pointed toward the bank savings and the charge of prostitution.

“The prostitution charge is false because the people under me were getting paid like a regular job and I haven't abused them in anyway.  They want that money for themselves, in my opinion, so they can cover up their bull shit in monitoring the money situation.”  I sat back down and Yuko put her hands together reading the evidence.

“I see something that could throw this case out of my hands, but you have to answer this honestly.”  I nodded.

“This transaction to this politician was it a bribe?”  I look to who it was and I knew what it was for.

“No, it was not meant to be but Nacchi made it a bribe by requesting a certain law to be passed.”  Yuko nodded.

She looked over everything and looked at her niece.

“Rika-chan, you want something to drink?”  She had some hot tea for both of us, while she was looking over every single detail in the case.

“Yossie, I think we might get away without any harm, just by looking at her, she is going to help us win.”  Rika whispered.

“Honestly, I can't find anything, you are free people for now.”  Yuko moved the papers into the folder and left it aside.

“Thank you, I appreciate on you being fair and I hoped we won't be in any more trouble than we are now.”  Rika bowed to her.

“Oh yeah, I have a gift for you.”  She gave us a ticket to Hawaii.

“Thank you but why?”  I asked.

She whispered while I took a good look at Rika and my devil horns came out.  I nodded and gave her a hug before we left to go back to the hotel.

“The tickets are for tonight.”  Rika took a quick peek at it.

“Shall we pack up and leave to the airport?”  I asked her and she nodded.

We got everything into two suitcases and the limousine took us to the airport.  We were both excited that we got to go to Hawaii.  We went through all the checkpoints and we finally sat in the seats on the airplane ready to take off then, something hit my mind.

“What if we open a business?”  Rika turned over.

“What kind?”

“Yakisoba stand.”  Rika laughed.

“Sure, better than doing what we were doing here.”  The airplane took off and we were having a one way trip to Hawaii.

Two years later

“Here you go.”  I handed a plate of yakisoba to a high school kid from our van we inherited from the old owner.

“Yossie, we need to get some cabbage and this came in the mail today.”  I opened it up and it was a letter from Miki.

Dear Yossie and Rika,

I heard about you guys fleeing to Hawaii, you guys are still on the run but I guess its better than being pimps right?  Well I hope you guys are having success there and Aya decided to take me back as her girlfriend.

-Miki :chu:

“A letter from Miki, she says we are still wanted in Japan.”

“Really?”  Rika looked over the letter.

“Nah, she was just playing, but everyone is back to their own ways and we are out here in paradise.”  I looked outside to see the people in line for the yakisoba.

“Keep telling them stories Rika, they seem interested.”  I let her entertain and I filled up the orders.

The line eventually went down  and we got to close up shop.

“Wow that was a productive day, we have fun doing this don't we?”  Rika closed the outside up and I clean up the grill.

Life was great and no person has chased us since we left, which was a good thing because we were having romantic evenings without fear.  In the end, was I ever guilty of anything?  You guys will only know if you were in my place.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Class Reunion Chapter 16 1/16
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2010, 04:41:24 PM »
*caught up on the missed chapters yaay!*

Wow was that violent or what :O But at least IshiYoshi are together :D Selling yakisoba but still... :lol:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2010, 08:03:37 PM »
*Sorry I needed to reply to post :nervous

Congrads on 100 thanks :thumbup

Unfortunately, I had some violent intention but no killing off a person, injury at best
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2010, 08:49:58 AM »
Finally, caught up!
From pimping to Yakisoba...  :lol:

But IshiYoshi PREVAILS at the end, and that's all that matters.  :otomerika: :yossi:

The violence was a bit all over the place.. hahahaa, but glad to see that my two favourite peoples made it out alive and kicking. And good for Aya & Miki too! A bit of a twist with the Miki thing, didn't expect her to be in on it all! So yeah, nice ending  :twothumbs
Thanks for the story!  :love:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2010, 02:49:41 PM »
“Keep telling them stories Rika, they seem interested.”  I let her entertain and I filled up the orders.

Makes me remember one of Utaban's episode  XD

And Ishiyoshi lives happily ever after  :heart:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sgt. - Tears of Na-ga