JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Over U

Author Topic: Standing on the same stage with you - Atsumina oneshot (14/6/13) - COMPLETED  (Read 2741 times)

Offline Kanata48

A/N: This is another atsumina oneshot I wrote for my kouhai :heart: Do read it if you have the time :cow:

Standing on the same stage with you

Team A has just finished their theater performance and all the members has went home...expect for Takamina and Acchan.

Writer: Which means...they are alone now XD

Both of them decided to stay behind for a little while before heading home.
"Ne? Minami?" Acchan called out to Takamina. "Hmm?" Takamina replied.

*I wonder how is Yuko feeling right now? She had a fever 2 days ago...should we pay her a visit? Ah... But I want to have a date with Acchan today...* Takamina thought and made some weird faces. "Minami?" Acchan said and stand in front Takamina. Takamina did not reply and continue to be in deep thought.

"Minami~~" Acchan said in a seductive voice. *Oh man... I just got myself into trouble didn't I?* Takamina thought and laughed nervously. "H-hai?" Takamina said and looked up at Acchan. "What were you thinking? You totally ignored me~~" Acchan said and pout. "Wait...not that look again! I can't resist..." Takamina said and closed her eyes.

*Minami is so cute~~ She can't resist when I pout~~ Hmm... I want to tease her a little bit more~~* Acchan thought and give a sadistic look. "I thought Minami loves me~~" Acchan said and pretended to cry. *This is bad!! Why must I think of that partner in height midget now?! I made her cry!! Argh!!* Takamina thought and messed up her hair.

*She really is nice to be teased~~* Acchan giggled. *Darn you Yuko!!! You made me...um...make my girl cry!!!* Takamina shouted in her mind.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the theater...

*Achooo!!!* Yuko sneezed and rubbed her nose. "Are you okay Yuuchan?" Kojiharu asked worriedly. "I think someone is talking about me..." Yuko said. "Don't make so much noise!!" Miichan hissed at Kojiyuu.

"Yeah!! We are suppose to surprise the captain!!" Sae half shouted at Yuko. "You are shouting yourself idiot." Mariko said while checking atsumina out.

Writer: Looks like everyone is planning something...

Back to atsumina...

"Minami?" Acchan said while lying on the stage. "Hmm?" Takamina said while practicing her dance moves. "I...want to stand on the same stage with you until the very end." Acchan said while blushing. "Me too. I want to see Acchan's back when I dance... At least I can protect you if anything happens." Takamina said and winked at Acchan.

"Minami..." Acchan said while staring at Takamina. "Hey~~ I'm telling you the truth!!" Takamina said and stopped dancing. Acchan giggled when she saw Takamina honest face.

"I know that~~" Acchan said while giggling. "What's so funny?" Takamina said while looking at Acchan. *It's rare for her to laugh so much even when we are together..." Takamina thought and smiled.

Takamina walked towards Acchan and sat down beside her. "Alright~~ Calm down~~" Takamina said and hugged Acchan. "M-minami?" Acchan said and stopped giggling. "I don't want to stand on stage with you until the end." Takamina said in a serious tone. "W-what?" Acchan asked as tears start to form from the tip of her eyes.

"I want to stay by your side forever." Takamina boldly said and looked at Acchan. When Takamina saw Acchan crying she panicked. "EEHH?! Did I say something wrong?!" Takamina asked. "I'm so happy Minami loves me so much~~" Acchan said and was about to kiss Takamina when they got interrupted.

Writer: Ah. Come on... Not again.

"CAUGHT IN ACTION!!!" Mayu and Yuko shouted while pointing at atsumina. Miichan and Sae held a banner that says "JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY"

"Why must you always interrupt us?" Takamina said and sighed. "Y-Yuko..." Acchan said and blushed. "And why MUST YOU MAKE THAT?!" Takamina shouted and pointed at the banner.

"So you can just propose to Acchan already?" Sae replied. "Plus...this banner is nice isn't it?" Mariko said. "That's not the point..." Takamina said and looked at Acchan.

"Jurina will make time in my schedule to see Takamina propose to Acchan." Jurina said while popping out behind Mariko. "Not you too Jurina..." Acchan said and blushed.

"I will." Takamina said and gave everyone a serious look. "Oh~~" Mayu said while clinging on Yukirin. "When Acchan fans don't kill me." Takamina said. "You both should seriously get married." Yuko said.

"Looks like you are well enough to come and interrupt us." Takamina said. "Yup. At least I'm feeling better~~ I manage to catch both of you kissing." Yuko said and gave Takamina a peace sign.

"ABOUT TO KISS." Takamina shouted. *They should seriously just get married already.* Everyone thought.

The end.

Writer: This is another birthday fic for Kochan~~

Yuko: I manage to get some screen time this time around.

Kojipa: Because you were complaining about that one line you got.

Yuko: I want more lines!!

Takamina: It's Acchan and my story!! Go away partner in height!!

Yuko: You are the shortest!!

Mariko: That's enough midgets.

Yukirin: Thanks for reading~~

Mayu: I wanna get more lines...and more skinship with Yukirin...

Takamina: Why am I always interrupted?

Writer: That's not the point now?

Everyone: ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAREST KOCHAN!!!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 09:10:30 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
Re: Standing on the same stage with you - Atsumina oneshot (14/6/13)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 09:02:37 AM »
Auuuu!! Seriously...and really, SERIOUSLY!! Get married already!!~~
 XD :lol: :inlove:

~Huahhh...So, that's what you're talking about...naruhodo~Da' best senpai!!!
 :twothumbs :heart: :wub:

~Ouh my gawd Yuko!!! If there is a next time...Make sure you give AtsuMina a chance!!
 :angry: :banghead: :lol:

~Ouu~~that's okay Yuko~~*pats* You're the best~~~
 :heart: :yep: XD

~Ohh...Pls don't mention my birthday again~~just the fic is enough for me~~ >////<
 :twothumbs :oops: :panic:

~Anyway...Tnx for the nice AtsuMina fic~~I'll wait for the next OS~~
 :wub: :twothumbs :thumbsup :bow:
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 09:19:51 AM »
Lol they should get a room instead
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 09:50:50 AM »
Atsuko was so such a teaser....

Minami was so cute and sweet... she wanted to visit Yuko but she also wanted to go on a date with Atsuko....

Oh... Minami was so romantic... saying she wanted to be by Atsuko side forever

And they got interrupted when they just nearly kissed each other...

And the friends were such a teaser... even making 'JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY' banner...

Like it... funny story here...

Thank you for the OS

Can't wait to see more OS

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Over U