JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ANGERME - MODE

Author Topic: Hareyakana Genesis | 1st Chapter | Feb. 3  (Read 4872 times)

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hareyakana Genesis | 1st Chapter | Feb. 3
« on: January 31, 2013, 08:23:04 AM »
Yet again, I'm back with another fiction! XD And I cannot promise anyone that I'd update fast. I can only update on my free time and depending on my mood. I hope all of you would understand this OTL I also think that my fanfics lack emotion and inspiration. That is why I update less often so that I can reminisce on how to express my feelings properly. Hopefully, I can complete this fan fiction unlike my other hiatus-ed fictions. I hope you guys would take the time and read this... or maybe not if you despise the plot. I have really high hopes *Sigh*

First off, 'Hareyakana' is the Japanese term for 'Radiant'. So, it practically says 'Radiant Genesis'. The thing is, I've got my inspiration from some sort of myth, fallacy, whatever called, 'Alexandria's Genesis'. You guys should look it up lol. Well, if some person has this disorder, they would be super-human. Alexandria's Genesis has some symptoms which I really think are cool. Like having purple to the shade of grey eyes, not having any body hair except the ones they were born with, pale and fair skin, slowing down of aging, great eyesight, fast metabolism, and super strength. Can probably be compared to a Vampire. I can't explain further though, it's false. XD Anyway, the other inspiration is AKB0048. So expect some plot twists similar to 00's.

Please excuse grammatical errors, misspelled words and anything you find wrong.

PLOT:

The story takes place in the 21st century and revolves around girls in their super-human life. Oshima Yuko, a girl who lives in one of the dark alleys of the planet Lancastar. She lives with 3 other people with the the same disorder as her, the Eye of Radiance. The Eye of Radiance is most likely believed to exist in the past and not in the present. Yuko and the others have found out that there were more of the descendants who they didn't know of. But the government has discovered of their existence and wants to capture them, make them slaves and toys. And if they resist, they will perish more. Yuko and her friends strive out and look for their family. Once they are all found, they plan to destroy the government and set all the other people free. An adventure of friendship, love, passion and freedom has been set upon them. But little do they know that the master of their disorder has been playing a game with them and has been keeping their important friend, Maeda Atsuko in his command.

CHARACTERS:

-Oshima Yuko / Yuuchan (by ******)

A 24 year old girl who lives in Lancastar. She does not know who her parents are and has been taking care of herself since 5 years old. She likes to fight when she gets angry but she still likes to fight even though she's in her bubbly state. Yuko has been suffering the disorder of the Eye of Radiance. She is likely to be called Super-Squirrel. Her eye's (Shade of Grey) sparkle in the moonlight and in the sunlight so she prefers to go out with a hood and at the dark to prevent being captured by DES and the government. Her power is invisibility and super strength. But she never uses it. Though, she isn't an 'Entertainment' herself, DES will still capture her.

-Takahashi Minami / Takamina

A 21 year old girl with a pair of dazzling hazelnut eyes. She has been known for being AKB's (Oshima and the other's descendant team) captain/leader. Whenever Yuko does something out of hand, Minami comes in and makes a plan to coordinate with them. She has always been the person who insisted on finding Maeda ever since she disappeared. Like Yuko, DES has been after her too. Her powers are controlling the land and telekinesis. She is likely to be the calm and perfectionist type that's why they always have a plan before they strike at DES or the government.

-Shinoda Mariko / Marichan (by ******)

The troll and the sadist of the team. She's 26 years old and is always willing to fight for her friends. It seems that she is the most intelligent person in the team yet the most unreliable person too. She seems to be mysterious and gloomy since Maeda disappeared, she wouldn't open up to anyone but she immediately agreed when they proposed to find Maeda. When she was 12 years old her best friend disappeared without a trace. Ever since that encounter, she had suspicions that DES had taken her friend away. She has cerulean blue eyes that can see through a person in what he/she is feeling or thinking. This is why she can troll easily. Though, DES has not known of her existence... yet.

-Kashiwagi Yuki / Black / Yukirin (by ****)

The last person to be found before the other descendants. She's 21 years old and always gloomy. She was found in Summerstar at 16 years old and brought to Lancaster by Maeda. To Yuki, Maeda was the most important person to her before another descendant came (To be revealed). She was so mad when Maeda disappeared that she killed 50 DESoldiers. Only a couple of DES would try and attack her since her speed scares them. Her eyes have the color of Red. Whenever she moves fast, you won't see her body but the layers of Red catching up to her. She has soft sides on certain persons.

-Maeda Atsuko / Acchan

The most important person of AKB and the descendants. You could say she's the most powerful of all since she opposes a big effect on the others. Her eyes were inherited from her ancestor, the master of the disorder. Her eyes are Purple which dazzle every time. Atsuko is a cheerful person who came from Akibastar. She's 21 years old and missing. She disappeared after she stopped a war between DES and WOTA. Just like her personality and the color of her eyes, her Kirara bounced and twirl happily as a light flashed and disappeared with her. Her powers were never known since she didn't use them to harm anyone at all. Ever since her disappearance, the descendants were scattered all over the galaxy.

More to be revealed

OTHERS:

-DES

Destroy Entertainment Soldiers (DES) are an anti-entertainment military force. They are one of the antagonist of the story. The main goal of this organization is to apprehend and kill anyone who is practicing entertainment or is related to entertainment. They're not above of taking innocent civilians hostage if they refuse to cooperate with the DES. The DES possess a large quantity of battle ships, trained soldiers and mobile suits. Though, the AKB girls aren't Entertainment, they still try and catch them since they're ordered by the government. But whenever they see one of the descendants, AKB always defeat them before they could. Until now, they don't know where AKB resides.

-WOTA

The Whole Over Technology Association (WOTA) is an underground group dedicated to Maeda Atsuko and the descendants with the disorder of the Eye of Radiance. In a way, they are like a group of bodyguards. The creator of the group is not known and will never be known according to Mariko. WOTA has been dedicating their lives to protect AKB. Since Maeda also saved their lives and kept DES from harming any more people.

-Kirara

Kirara are a species of luminescent organisms that appeared from hyperspace. Little is known about them in-universe. They can assume multiple forms and are attracted to the radiance of human souls. The more radiant the soul, the brighter they will glow. As such, when they gather together and begin to glow, it's a sign that someone possesses the aura of a determined and passionate person. They grow abundant during fights and provide strength and power. At its peak their glow will unlock the power to transcend space and time. This is know as the 'Kirara Drive'. They are able to replicate by splitting themselves in two. People with the Eye of Radiance disorder are the only ones who can obtain a Kirara. The Kirara's color can be obtained from the eye color itself.

That's it for the Introduction/Prologue~ I'll post the first Chapter once I get reviews hahaha :3 Hope you guys find it interesting ;~;
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 06:38:37 PM by ChuuuPuffss »
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
Re: Hareyakana Genesis | Prologue
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 08:49:26 AM »
wahh...this prologue sound interesting!
I wonder what's pairing here? :?
cant wait for your update :welcome
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 04:07:41 PM »
POPCORN!
I demand an update... NOW! XD
I'm really looking forward to read ur first chapter... :nervous

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 04:21:41 AM »
Very interesting prologue...

It seems to be related to AKB0048 anime somehow...

It's going to be great fic... Thank you... Can't wait to see the next

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 01:46:31 PM »
Yuko-sama in this sounds so cool! I wanna read the first chapter oredi! But take your time, ok?
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 02:03:31 PM »
Hey popcorn! This prologue is sooo kakkoii!! XD
And so it almost related to AKB0048...
Please update soon! Hahaha!
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 03:11:28 PM »
Chuu-chan there are other character you didn't talked about?
it look really interesting like all your fics :D

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Young Sun J

• Cutest
  • MaYuki is L O V E
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2013, 04:11:59 PM »
Hey youu, I will keep reading! I bet you to do not hiatus!  XD but, you did not put Mayu's char  :catglare:

Like this super life... :twothumbs

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2013, 05:39:51 PM »
thanks for the post! This seems like it'l be really awesome :D of course I love AKB and AKB0048 so I'm really loving this already :D YUKO AND TAKAMINA ARE SO AWESOME!! Love their characters already :P & the other characters sound amazing as well :) I like the sound of the plot line as well, and the story of Atsuko too :) Really looking forward to this!

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2013, 06:36:39 PM »
As I said, I'll post the 1st chapter once I get reviews. And here I am~ Ah, and thank you so much for the encouraging words you gave me. I definitely appreciate it. Though, this fiction isn't as popular as my other fictions, I hope it'll grow much in readers as time passes by! You can help me by sharing it to your friends or something XD Anyway, I have a lot of ideas for this fanfic but there may be times when I get writer's block. So I ask for your full patience for this. I need full support from you, guys! And I haven't mentioned the other characters because I'm afraid I don't want to spoil. Please excuse grammatical errors, misspelled words and anything you find wrong. Douzo~

1ST CHAPTER:

This is probably the end of me. I wouldn't know where I'm going to end up after this. Maybe I'm going to die... Or maybe I'll just disappear. I really don't know. But I surely won't regret my decision. I will protect my people from anything harmful even though I might end up as nothing in the end. It's funny how you love something so much and you're willing to do anything... just everything for it. You'd even risk your own life. Nothing can stop me. Not even my friends. I am the reason why this all started. And I will still be the one to stop and get to the bottom of this. I will use my power, my life, my soul.

"Acchan, no!! Do you even know what you're going to do?!"

"Do you know what will happen after this?! Atsuko, don't even think about——"

"I will do anything I can to stop this!!! Don't get in my way!!"

I turned around and smiled at their shocked faces. As my Kirara happily twirls around, glowing with all it's pride.

"I'm sorry... But this is my duty and my fate. I am the one who will decide it."

I continued walking away from them but I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around once again and found myself staring into hazelnut eyes that were dazzling in the moonlight. She kept me still with her telekinesis which she thought worked on me.

"I'm sorry, Minami. I have to do this. I love them so much... just as how I love you."

Her eyes widened and her grip loosened. She floated towards the sky and suddenly, landed on her bottom so hard. I didn't want to do that but I had to.

"All of you please take care of yourselves while I'm gone."

I flashed one last smile and continued to walk away. They all rushed to stop me but a barrier blocked their way. Before I knew it, I was floating in the air to my destined destination with my Kirara. Once I got there, my eyes widened to the shock of how the city looked horrible. I saw Destroy Entertainment Soldiers ready to aim at my people and the WOTA! I immediately got in between them and then...

"Stop!!! Stop this nonsense!!!"

It was too late. The big machine had already set its target before I got here. But luckily, it didn't hit any of my people. I braced myself for the impact as the barrier around my body shined brighter. The fire like organism hit the barrier hard but it ricocheted and hit a building instead causing it to be set on fire. The DESoldiers looked at me as if they were shocked

"Please don't harm any of these innocent people!! In behalf of the Maeda family, the royal bloodline, I surrender to the government and sacrifice my well-being to save my people!!!"

My Kirara dazzled and twirled around me happily as other Kirara come out of nowhere and joined in. Suddenly, I floated up high without any will as a flash of lighting appears around me. This is the end. The Kirara happily did a Kirara drive as the light kept shining brighter and brighter until I felt as if my vision is getting weary. Another light came from above and hit the barrier around my body causing the other Kirara except mine to fly away. And then, my mind went blank and my vision was pitching black. And after that——

==== ; ~ ; ====

"Bokura wa yumemiteru ka? Mirai wo shinjite iru ka? Kowai mono shira——"

"Aaggghhhh!! Uruseeyo!!"

Unconsciously, my hands moved on it's own and slapped the mobile phone away from my ears that were so alarmed from the sudden 'ambush' tone. Shoot, why did I even set that up as my alarm? I don't even know where I got that song. I hastily yet lazily sat up on my bed with my eyes still half closed. I tried to remember what had happened while I was asleep. And it seems that the flashback of Acchan's disappearance is haunting me back again... Deciding to ignore that for now, my half-closed eyes wander around the ground, looking for my phone but instead found a smashed portion of the floor. Guessing that my phone flew away somewhere, judging from the window that's partially broken. Maybe it bounced on the floor and 'fluttered' away from any of my physical hurting. Maybe phone's have feelings too.

"Yuuuuukoooo! Are you awake yeeeeettt??"

I fell back down to my bed and covered myself with a thick blanket that's been keeping me warm. Sensing someone came into my room since the door creaked open and foot steps stopped in front of my bed. Sigh.. It's going to be a long day... or night. Wait, what time is it exactly?

"Yuko, get your fat butt downstairs! It's dinner time. You've been sleeping since daylight, you lazy ass-ed squirrel."

The thick blanket that covered me was lifted up by none other than... Tatatataaan~ Takabutt—— Takamina! I did a clamorous groan and faced my back towards her. She sighed and kicked the bed which made it vibrate. Kind of felt like a massage... An irritating massage!

"Yuko, don't make me use my powers on you!"

"But you already did!"

I stated back at her and attempted to use my powers. But she sensed that I was about to do that, so she freeze my mind into doing anything reckless. Sighing, I gave up and sat back up again.

"Alright, alright. I'm up~"

I smiled cheekily at her and raised my two arms up high to show I surrendered to her.

"Good. Now, get downstairs and eat your dinner. Or Mariko will have to eat your share."

She chuckled as she ceased her powers and went out of my room. I looked out my window and noticed it was already dark out. Geez, I should lessen doing errands in the night so that I won't be so tired. Come to think of it, the pieces of the broken window are still there. Might as well ask Takamina to fix that later. I finally got up and rushed downstairs with a 100 wat grin plastered on my face, hoping that tonight will be better than the other nights.

==== ; ~ ; ====

"Ah, Yuko~"

"Yo, Mariko."

"And Takamina."

I glanced at Takamina who wore a 'Left-out' expression on her face. How weird, she wants me to greet her even though we just talked a few minutes ago. Geez, does she miss me this much?

"And hello, Takamina. You miss me too much."

She wavered her hand at me while Mariko giggles and plays with her food. I sat down at my respective place and looked at the food presented on the table. They all looked delicious and scrumptious. Maybe Mariko made a bargain again. Just when I was about to grab all the food I can, I noticed that the black aura I grown used to wasn't beside me at all. I glanced at my side and observed that Kashiwagi Yuki or usually called as Black, wasn't present. Suddenly, Mariko scoffed making Takamina and I look at her wondrously.

"What's up, Mariko?"

Takamina voiced out to Mariko as she stopped laughing.

"Ne, Yuko, if you are looking for Black, she's outside."

"Eh? What's she doing outside?"

Mariko shrugged and snapped her fingers. A cup of tea suddenly went flying towards her. She got it and took a sip. Takamina sighed as she continued eating.

"How would I know? I can't read a person's mind if they aren't in front of me."

This time, I was the one who shrugged. I took a variety of foods onto my plate and smiled at the beautifully decorated design I put unto it. When I was about to chow down the food, the lights started to turn off and turn on again. The chandelier was swinging side to side ferociously as the wind began to grow faster and faster. I looked at Mariko and Takamina and their eyes were glowing and it seemed they sensed something. The door suddenly opened and streaks of red lasers dashed towards the dining room as the door closed frighteningly. The lights went back to normal and the wind's blow loosened, revealing to us... Black.

"Tadaima..."

We all sighed in relief and could swear we saw a smug smirk on Black's face!

"Sheesh!! Mother of God, Black! You don't have to do that every time you're late for dinner!"

Mariko chuckled at Takamina's statement and poured more tea unto her cup with her powers. I looked at Takamina with an 'Are-You-Serious' face and unconsciously burst out in laughters. Takamina looked at me with a surprised face while Black sat down, as she mumbled an apology.

"What are you laughing at, Yuko?!"

"Nothing, Captain~"

"Why you, little! Tell me why you were laughing! I could just...."

Sheesh, I continued eating as Takamina kept on lecturing me. Black on the other hand was just staring into space. I munched on my food as I was looking outside not bothering to listen to Takamina at all. I glanced at the empty seat beside Mariko and suddenly, "Maeda Atsuko" flew into my mind. It reminded me of my dream earlier. Was that a sign? Seriously, Acchan, this has to mean something... or maybe I'm exaggerating.

"Oi! Are you listening to me, Yuko? Answer me!"

"Eh? What was that?"

"Oh, so you want me to lecture you all over again——"

"Shh!!"

A fork came flying towards Takamina but she stopped it in time with her powers. We all looked at Mariko as she was sensing something. Something seems fishy around here. Suddenly, the house started to shake. Black and I immediately looked at Takamina, thinking that it was her ability to control the Earth. Takamina vigorously shook her head as Black stood up and dragged me outside along with Takamina. Once I knew what was going on, I looked around and saw DES surrounding the whole house. I glanced at my side and Takamina was already in fighting position. I took the step to look at the other side and Black just got there with Mariko, still somehow dizzy.

"Mariko!! Steady yourself! Were surrounded!"

I shouted at Mariko as she came back to her composed self. She looked around and her eyes widened to the abundance of the Destroy Entertainment Soldiers. She looked at Takamina, pleading to know what to do.

"Takamina! What are your orders?!"

"I say we retreat! Now!!"

Our Kirara suddenly appeared beside us, glowing fiercely. I wondered that it would be such a waste to not clean up this dirty pile of useless soldiers. I looked at Takamina and tried to tell her that we should fight these bastards but she was looking at something. I shifted my attention on what she was looking at, and it was my phone... Wait. OH, SHIT. ENTERTAINMENT ISN'T ALLOWED. BAKA YUKO! BAKA SQUIRREL!

"YUKOO!!! YOU'RE SO DEAD AFTER WE ESCAPE THIS PLACE!"

Despite the situation, Mariko and I still managed to laugh at Takamina's priceless reaction. She rubbed her temple and set out her hand.

"Well, let's leave this to the WOTA. Hold onto my hand, gang."

"Hai!"

"In your position... set!"

And the next thing I knew, we were in another planet.

TO BE CONTINUED

Waiting for your reviews  :deco: I hope this wasn't too boring for you guys too read. It was rather long *Scratches head
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 02:25:53 PM by ChuuuPuffss »
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Re: Hareyakana Genesis | 1st Chapter | Feb. 3
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2013, 07:59:24 PM »
Woah! Just as a thought, AWESOME first chapter :) Everyone's powers are really cool!!! The scene in the beginning with Atsuko leaving and Takamina and the others trying to stop her was sad :(

Really enjoyed this first chapter, I look forward to reading the next :D Thanks for the update!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2013, 01:28:48 AM »
oh my... Atsuko sacrificed herself for the sake of her people... she's royalty....

Eh... just because of Yuko's alarm song... DES came to attack them.... it's a bit too much I think so unbelievable.

Anyhow, great fic there... Thank you... can't wait for the next

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline nik11

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu - Yuki - Yuko - Rena - Jurina Daisuki
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2013, 06:38:51 AM »
Great first chapter!

Acchan saved everyone like a boss

Thats totally Yuko messing up like that and getting them into trouble

Their powers are awesome!! Cant wait for the next update  :w00t:

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2013, 12:08:02 PM »
what. whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat
Omgwhat

That was amazing.  :shocked :inlove: Jesuschrist. I hope this continues long enough to get finished...  :nervous

"Maeda family" huh... I honestly expect an appearance of Maeda Ami. + w + it's not a bad thing to hope. X3 :heart:
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2013, 04:50:34 PM »
*sigh..
i really miss ur update popcorn..plsssss..
if ur now busy...update ur fic..XD
have a nice day!! :nervous

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ANGERME - MODE