JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Koi no Uta

Author Topic: Curiosity (AtsuMina OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 2054 times)

Offline kazuko

• ecchi
Curiosity (AtsuMina OS) - COMPLETED
« on: September 22, 2015, 08:14:12 PM »
. - Curiosity - .

“Excuse me” said a man with black and white uniform, knocking the door of the VIP room in a restaurant. He’s coming with a strolling table that full of foods. He comes inside and put the foods on the round table in the middle of the room.

“Hmmmm smells good! I can’t wait to eat them all” Yuko closes her eyes to feel the smell of the foods.

“Yeah, let’s start the feast!” Haruna said, claping her hands with excitement.

“Hey, hey, wait a minute! We’re not even complete yet” Mariko tries to stop Haruna who is going to take the chopsticks. Haruna looks at her with confuse. Then Mariko looks at Acchan who sits in the corner, busy with her cellphone.

“Someone’s worried about her lover” Mariko grins.

“Nee, Acchan. Tell your husband to come  ASAP! I can’t wait to eat the foods” Yuko shouts.

“You can start now, Yuko. I’ll wait for her” Acchan said without leaving her eyes from the phone screen.

“Where is he now?” Haruna asks.

“He? After that cosplay event you consider Takamina as a guy?” said Yuko, a little bit upset because of jealousy.

“You also said Takamina is Acchan’s husband. What’s so different?” Harusa replies.

“She is Acchan’s husband. She is a guy for Acchan. Only for Acchan” said Yuko firmly.

“Hey guys!!” suddenly someone appears in the entrance door.

Mariko takes a deep sigh. “HE’S COMING!” she shouts.

Takamina noticed that everyone looks at her. She turns around to see if there is a man behind her, but she found nothing. “Who’s coming?” she said in confused look.

Acchan smiles and comes towards her. “Welcome, Minami”  she hugs her tight.

Then, they start to eat the foods and talks a lot. After that short gathering of AKB48 former members, they starts to leave one by one. Takamina said tomorrow she’s going to a place to take some photo shoots in the morning.

“It’s already late, Minami. You can stay at my place. The photoshoot place is near to my place. It’s gonna be convenient.” Acchan offers her.

“There’s a woman offers you a sleepover and you still think?” Yuko chuckles. “Just go, Takamina. Make your Acchan satisfied” she winks before leaving the two.

Takamina sighs. “Let’s go then” she nods and let Acchan takes her hand. The two walk to the parking area and ride on Acchan’s car.

When they finally arrive in Acchan’s apartement, Acchan takes a shower while Takamina opens her laptop and being busy again with some stuff.

“Are you sure?” said Acchan appears behind the bathroom door.

“Huh?” said Takamina who sits on the bed.

“Taking shower together?” Acchan said.

Minami smiles, she can’t hide her redden face. “I.. I’ll go after you finished. “

After Acchan finished her shower, Takamina get in the bathroom. Acchan pour some tea to two ceramics cups. She brings them to the living room. Acchan turns on the TV and rest her back on the couch. Several minutes later, Takamina comes and joins. She sits next to Acchan.

“Here’s yours” Acchan give a cup of tea to Takamina.

“Aww, thank you, Atsuko” she smiles and take a sip of the tea. Then, she put the cup on thetable and rest her head on the couch.

“Minami…”

“Hmm?”

“Stay with me”

“Yeah, I told you I’ll stay” Takamina stretches her arms and tilts her head. “Ugh, I’m so tired today. Thanks for letting me stay here tonight.”

Looking at Takamina’s opened arms, Acchan quickly takes this chance to hug her. Her arms around Takamina’s waist and she snuggles on Takamina’s neck.

“I mean, would you move in and stay with me?” Acchan said, pouting.

Hearing what she said, Takamina stand still for a while. Slowly she moves her arms and caress Acchan’s back. She takes a deep breath. Acchan close her eyes as she feels Minami’s touch on her back. It’s so comfortable to stay in that position. Although Takamina’s body is smaller than her, it always gives her a safe feeling when she hugs Takamina. All her stresses are gone away when she feels Takamina’s breath on her forehead.

“Do you know why I text you everyday?”

“Because you want to know what’s going on, what happen to me, and… probably you miss me.” Acchan said confidently. It makes Takamina’s face getting red.

“Curiosity” Takamina said. “How could I curious about what are you doing, what do you eat, what time you will go to sleep, if we live together?”

“And do you know why people, especially Mariko, are so obsessed and fangirling toward us?”

“Atsumina?” Acchan guess it and chuckles. Takamina reply her with a shy smile. She nods.

“That’s… that’s because people see us together, they have a lot of evidences, but no one of us confirms what’s really happen between us. They are curious.” Takamina said and chuckles. Deep inside her heart, she feels shy, really shy to say it. But however it’s true.

“Sometimes, something becomes romantic on its own way.”

“It’s –“

“Complicated, I know” Takamina cuts Acchan’s words.

“Forever, I hope you can always be my… my Minami” Acchan said with a warm smile, her eyes stick to Takamina’s.

“And keep being my Acchan” Takamina smiles.

One second. Two seconds. Three seconds they spend staring at each other with smiles. Takamina stops this staring contest and look at the TV again while Acchan lays her head on Minami’s shoulder. After a while, Acchan calls her again.

“Minami”

“Hmm?” Takamina said as she turns her head to Acchan. But she only finds Acchan’s hand holding her jaw and she feels her lips captured by a wet soft and warm things. Acchan kisses her. Takamina automatically closes her eyes when Acchan kisses her longer.

Takamina finally reply the kiss with one capture of Acchan’s lips then she ends that moments. She stares at her eyes for a while before turning her head to watch the TV again. Silence’s surrounding the two. Only the TV sounds are heard. Both of them slowly fall asleep in each other’s arm.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 09:44:21 PM by sophcaro »

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Re: OS - Curiosity (Atsumina)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 03:29:52 PM »
It was cute OS..  :roll:
Looks like Minami also agreed to stay with her.. finally..  :)
Thank you for it!  8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline Saint0angel

• ecchi
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 03:47:00 PM »
It was cute OS..  :roll:
Looks like Minami also agreed to stay with her.. finally..  :)
Thank you for it!  8)

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 06:11:50 PM »
 Simple but cute OS. Thank you for the OS.
I do believe Acchan would really ask Takamina for real.  :rock:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 06:32:04 PM »
Oh... Atsuko is so bold and more forward than Minami

Nice short sweet romantic fiction

Thank you for the atsumina OS

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Koi no Uta