JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shimatani Hitomi - Mona Lisa

Author Topic: [News] Fujimoto Miki left MoMusu, possible solo activity (p.16)  (Read 133197 times)

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [News] Fujimoto Miki in Friday magazine
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2007, 07:32:24 AM »
Mari got it shortly after becoming leader and hitomi then reigned scandal free. Might the same happen with miki being replaced by an ever so proper ai? Rather funny potential parallels.

Maybe I fell behind a bit, but I have yet to even see any appearances with miki being all leaderly. I'll be pissed if I'm deprived of that rather odd spectacle.

Depending on how substantial this turns out to be, you can bet a lot of questions are being asked about if miki is just too colorful to keep or just too colorful to get rid of.

Personally, I hope it all just blows over.

Offline Sexykago

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2007, 07:33:35 AM »
What's with Friday and blurry pics? It happened with the previous scandals as well. Can't they afford a decent camera? :rolleyes:

Offline nekochan

« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2007, 07:42:11 AM »

I don't give a shit about the girls having boyfriends. Most of them are prolly seeing someone anyway. But they should know by now what might happen if they get caught. They should be more careful and lay low. Although this incidence can't be a surprise for anyone who's listened to the Ishiyoshi's convo a few years ago. Rika pretty much predicted it lol.

Risa for leader, please. Someone who actually loves MM.

what was the ishiyoshi convo about? (curious)

i agree risa will probably be a better leader than aichan
but hopefully this will blow over... cos miki has never been very idol-like anyways

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #103 on: May 25, 2007, 07:48:35 AM »
what was the ishiyoshi convo about? (curious)

It was from 2004 (but was released right after Yaguchi incident in 05). They were talking about how Miki and Yaguchi went out on a date with their boyfriends in public and that they should have been more careful, especially Miki since she was one of the front girls and if something happened with her, it'd affect the group as a whole.

Offline Kamesan

• Member+
« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2007, 07:57:10 AM »
It's a shame but she's bound to be kicked out now. Anyone who thinks she's going to be spared because it's Miki is being naive. I love Miki and I don't want anything to happen to her but UFA has been consistent with their stance on the "no dating" rule. I think we all know the rule is probably more like "don't get caught dating" than "absolutely no dating". Anyway, I don't see them making an exception even if it is Miki.

Offline ASSEMblerEX

• Miki x Ai
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2007, 08:22:26 AM »
These are dark times. It feels like the end of MM.

HM - now 30m
Miki- Friday
Yaguchi- Friday
Aibon- Friday
Tsuji - gone

I guess it's just the writing on the wall.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2007, 08:33:42 AM »
I tried to stay calm ...... but WTF !!!

I really think that Friday hired Ninjas .... (I still thinks Ninja exist...)

2007 = "The H!P Dark Age" !?

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2007, 08:51:00 AM »
This talk about Risa leading.. yes, that'd make Morning Musume into a kindergarten led by an annoying peppy happy teacher. Last thing I wanna hear is Risa giving a pep speech. Now Ai leading with a Risa as a sub is tons more interesting. It'd force some interaction between the two. And plenty of awkward moments. ;D

People still think that the leadership position in MM is such a big deal. Fuck that, it's just a damn title with minimal responsibility. The leaders do fucking nothing. They talk first. Boo hoo. Anyone who thinks Ai can't handle that as well as has been done before needs a reality check.

Yeah Risa prolly 'loves' MM more. If we go by that, they should make Koharu the leader!  :banana:

Anyway this talk is kinda premature, although I'm pretty fucking certain Miki is gone from MM.

Offline LovelyMermaid

• Member+
« Reply #108 on: May 25, 2007, 08:53:23 AM »

Absolutly not~ only if you're being pessimistic.
2007 has brought two amazing Momusu singles, an amazing Biyuuden single, an amazing GAM album and a very well done aniversary group. Really, 2007 has been increadibly succesful for H!P in the scheme of things.

Scandals are inevitable with strick rules, I guess. But that doesn't put the whole company in its dark age :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 08:54:11 AM by LovelyMermaid »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #109 on: May 25, 2007, 09:08:31 AM »
People still think that the leadership position in MM is such a big deal. Fuck that, it's just a damn title with minimal responsibility. The leaders do fucking nothing. They talk first. Boo hoo. Anyone who thinks Ai can't handle that as well as has been done before needs a reality check.

Then you shouldn't have a problem with Risa being a leader then. It means nothing anyway, right?

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #110 on: May 25, 2007, 09:10:10 AM »

Absolutly not~ only if you're being pessimistic.
2007 has brought two amazing Momusu singles, an amazing Biyuuden single, an amazing GAM album and a very well done aniversary group. Really, 2007 has been increadibly succesful for H!P in the scheme of things.

Scandals are inevitable with strick rules, I guess. But that doesn't put the whole company in its dark age :rolleyes:

Hope so .... but too many stuff happened in 2007 ......

I support Aichan + Gaki = Co-leaders !!!

Offline jompuan

• Reinai Forever
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: May 25, 2007, 09:12:05 AM »
Update 5.5

According to FujiTV, UFA has commented on this case with a rather short "There's no proof they're dating" .

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=helloonline&CODE=news&topic=101

Offline ASSEMblerEX

• Miki x Ai
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: May 25, 2007, 09:15:06 AM »
GO GO UFA! TELL FRIDAY TO GET LOST!

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2007, 09:15:25 AM »
People still think that the leadership position in MM is such a big deal. Fuck that, it's just a damn title with minimal responsibility. The leaders do fucking nothing. They talk first. Boo hoo.

For true, they have managers and producers and image consultants making all the important decisions for them.  It's not like the leader has any real influence over the group's direction.  Frankly they could give the job to Aika and I bet no one notice.

According to FujiTV, UFA has commented on this case with a rather short "There's no proof they're dating" .

And that's probably the most reasonable reaction we could have hoped for.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: May 25, 2007, 09:20:34 AM »
Update 5.5

Oh man, now I know what it means to 'get the monkey off your back'.  :lol:

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #115 on: May 25, 2007, 09:20:46 AM »
Woo Hoo !!!!!!

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: May 25, 2007, 09:23:23 AM »
Then you shouldn't have a problem with Risa being a leader then. It means nothing anyway, right?

It does give them an opportunity to yap more and more and more. And with Risa that's a scary concept. xD

Anyway, wow, this was all over the morning news so I thought shit would hit the fan. UFA has grown some balls!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #117 on: May 25, 2007, 09:29:12 AM »
It does give them an opportunity to yap more and more and more. And with Risa that's a scary concept. xD

Kaori didn't get to talk much anyway, right? And when Yossie was a leader, no one wanted to hear any MM members say anything anyway.

I still believe a leader has influences on the members, be the emotional support, be the one younger members turn to.

Offline jompuan

• Reinai Forever
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: May 25, 2007, 09:31:18 AM »
Update 6

Unexpected, but true! Miki appeared in the Yantan studio at today's YanDo recording!

Appearance and contents of the 05/26 episode.

Appearance
 Akashiya Sanma
 Murakami Shouji
 Takahashi Ai (Morning Musume)
 Fujimoto Miki (Morning Musume)

Contents
 ★Sanma-san scolds Mikitty
 ★Shouji shocked...
 ★Magazines asking Sanma

Look forward to it!!!

http://cgi.mbs.co.jp/cgi-bin/fixf/view.cgi?ID=yando
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=helloonline&CODE=news&topic=101

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #119 on: May 25, 2007, 10:00:49 AM »
Now if Miki doesn't reveal anything on Yando I think she's in the clear.  :prayers:

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shimatani Hitomi - Mona Lisa