JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Milk Bar de

Author Topic: [News] Fujimoto Miki left MoMusu, possible solo activity (p.16)  (Read 133665 times)

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Re: [News] Fujimoto Miki left MoMusu, possible solo activity (p.16)
« Reply #460 on: June 04, 2007, 12:46:02 AM »
Let's just add that we will, no doubt, hear a change for the worse during performances now that Miki is gone.

Yeah, hopefully the to new girls will add something in that regard, otherwise it'll be pretty much the Takahashi and Tanaka show.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's going to be the Takahashi and Tanaka show from now on. XD

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #461 on: June 04, 2007, 01:46:20 AM »
Well, at least apparently DokiMiki Night will continue, they changed the official logo on the station site, it used to say "Morning Musume Fujimoto Miki no Doki Miki Night" now it says "Fujimoto Miki no Doki Miki Night", check it out

Before

Now

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #462 on: June 04, 2007, 02:00:58 AM »
Things still continues like nothing is happening,  she still working her regular shows and whatnot.  that's a good thing.  the storm has pass and everyone's moving on. 
I heard a good saying and i think it's describe Miki very well, "What doesn't kill you will only make u stronger." although it's maybe be too early to say, but i believe Miki's H!P solo career and GAM activites will continue, no matter what i still always hope she'll be in H!P. i don't wish that she'll join up with any other agency. just because she have great friends like Ayaya and Yossie as well as the other H!P members, love them together.  i hope i don't jinx anything...

Offline acky2lum

« Reply #463 on: June 04, 2007, 05:11:34 AM »
So, anyone want to take bets on how much time will pass before the next scandal? At the rate H!P's going, I'm guessing next month someone else'll get Friday'd. :(

DUDE!  DON'T JINX IT!!!  :angry1:

But anywayz....  Although i love Miki and her being in MoMusu, Koi-ING the chemistry between the girls, their interactions.... yet i not that sad for miki personally.  i mean, MoMusu is going through a rough time without Miki, a great singer.  but i'll believe they'll last, and the great combi is leading, haha...

back to the point...
i believe that Miki loves MoMusu, i really do, but i don't think that she like to be in MoMusu, maybe she do, but she probably rather be a soloist. imo, i think that she reluctantly joins MoMusu just to see how it'll go, and she became friends with them and eventually love them.  She made a best friend in MoMusu, Yossie.  and after yossie graduation, she probably don't know a good reason to stay... and i don't mean she purposely did the scandal in order to get away, probably just a coincidence that it happen. 

even with all this, i believe she still supports MoMusu and MoMusu will support her.  and she being in H!P still would not change their relationship, i hope.  although that would mean that they'll have less interaction with the girls, especially with this scandal, but in the future she can be with them once again (on tv, in public, appearances, etc.) and we can still see the great chemistry. hoping...

exactly wat i meant earlier, and yes it might be just a coincidence that the scandal happened and she decided to leave even when UFA backed her up. well one thing for sure, the storm is gone and i think some1 mentioned it that many of her fans love her > MM, so she should be ok... GO ON AND SHINE MORE MIKI, WE LOVE TO HAV A NEW SOLO SINGLE OUT SOON!!! hope UFA is not mad at her and freeze her productions, but it all comes down to $$$, and i think miki is on-going stock that is worth to invest on
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 05:12:57 AM by acky2lum »

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #464 on: June 04, 2007, 05:23:46 AM »
Ugh. Nothing particularly good will come of this.

Miki resume her solo career? Anyone remember iida kaori? Anyone noticed her solo career lately? Or all the singles mari has released since her resignation?

And much as I totally adore both ai and risa, and would not kick either one out of my bed, the two of them together don't have half of miki's personality.

In my mind miki was the leader in terms of interesting antics since the gooch left. And antics are what make the lovable bunch interesting.

I was really wanting an utaban appearance with miki as leader....

Offline Parhelion69

• Kanashimi no RIZONANTO!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #465 on: June 04, 2007, 06:02:20 AM »
To the guys who are happy with this cause Miki is getting a solo career, I'm sorry but my thoughts are that she ISN'T having a solo career.

- She fucked up, so UFA is losing money, they wouldn't be happy with her.

- They announced that she won't be in the H!P summer concert, doesn't sound suspicious?

- Look at the latest GAM sales (not good), which have Ayaya in it too, look at the last soloist sales, Maki which is the biggest, didn't sell well. Nacci wasn't nothing spectacular and Ayaya's last single didnt even get a top 10 (albeit long ago), and her last album didn't fare too well either.

What in the world makes you think Miki will do better than any of those more popular soloists? And just after an scandal? I know wotas have been supportive, but what about the rest? most people who had a mild interest or aren't as hardcore may not care for her now, at all. She won't get any new fans ("hey, look, it's the girl who said: fuck it, I'm dating and so what!!. Let's buy her stuff!!"), she lost some of them instead.

Miki had the chance to solve this, but she just didn't want to, she was selfish (the group certainly needs her, so she's screwing her friends...) and now she's just probably be like mari doing some TV stuff, or even she'll just be out of H!P for good...

Anyway, this will be a real test for Aichan, but as I read about what happened in the concert tour where she fall of the stairs, all the girls were really supportive, as the fans. She also could have rested in the hospital, but she performed, sitting, since she couldn't dance, but she tried really hard. The girls love her and she loves MM. She'll make a great leader, she just needs some adjusting time and I also believe that when there's need, the real leader comes out of you. I'm sure Takagaki will be a fine era.

Offline kaede

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #466 on: June 04, 2007, 07:01:32 AM »
Parhelion69...you just broke most of the Miki's wotas' hearts by telling the TRUTH...especially for whose who think MM needs Miki more than Miki needs MM. :bigdeal:

Offline Nowaru

« Reply #467 on: June 04, 2007, 07:15:39 AM »
Geez, H!P is keepin' up that downhill roll. Good job >.>

They honestly need to step it up. Looking at past sales then looking at recent sales makes me feel pretty bad.

Anyways, there's not much else to say about this since it's straight forward unless you're crazy.

Offline conannd

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • loves 510
« Reply #468 on: June 04, 2007, 07:22:58 AM »
hmmm.. this news was not surprising actually... but.....this is kind of decrease my interest to momusu....... but hell yeah.. she is gonna be a solo...... wow... this is what i'm waiting for..........
for momusu....still i have a great hope as ai-chan became the leader.....

Offline Miichan

• Love Nono! <3
  • Member+
« Reply #469 on: June 04, 2007, 07:28:17 AM »
"Miki had the chance to solve this, but she just didn't want to, she was selfish (the group certainly needs her, so she's screwing her friends...) and now she's just probably be like mari doing some TV stuff, or even she'll just be out of H!P for good..."

lol~ "solve" "selfish" XD  :heart: :heart:

shes getting herself a life at what .. 22 ? x_o ... how the ... is that selfish? -.-

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #470 on: June 04, 2007, 07:45:25 AM »
@Parhelion69

All speculation from stupid me. :oops:

For soloists. Koharu is also soloing on the side, and she's doing great in the charts. But comparing is childish, so I'll stop with that.
On the other hand, seeing all the H!P soloists you listed (and a few not listed) getting such so-so sales and UFA still keeping them for so many years, wouldn't you expect UFA to hope Miki solo. Since she's still got fans, has talent, experience in soloing and doing a tour right now. Not to mention this news. I can only see $$$$.
The only reason would be her, touch wood, not wanting to sing solo. Which I don't see happening (darn, that's what I thought for confirming the boyfriend thing too...).

As for her leaving MM, she wouldn't have stayed long anyways with a (guessing) graduation 1/2 to 1 year away most. So the difference of the MM team in that case wouldn't have been that different from now. It was just an earlier wake up call for the members.
I'm just worried MM will go back to the cute cute (coughboringcough) image of 1st gen MM, instead of the build-up of the cool/sexy image that egao and kanashimi made. :O
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 07:48:03 AM by winner »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #471 on: June 04, 2007, 08:05:34 AM »
Parhelion69...you just broke most of the Miki's wotas' hearts by telling the TRUTH...especially for whose who think MM needs Miki more than Miki needs MM. :bigdeal:

Momusu needed Miki as much it needed Nacchi when she graduated. Even if UFA was pissed at Miki for whatever reason, kicking her out of the group will not work to their advantage. If it was Miki's choice, she pretty much screwed the group over, and that would be a selfish act. The group loses fans every time someone leaves. With even less vocal talent within the group and the average age of the group getting even lower, I can only see the popularity of the group among non-wota decreasing. H!P doesn't need another kids group.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #472 on: June 04, 2007, 08:30:22 AM »
shes getting herself a life at what .. 22 ? x_o ... how the ... is that selfish? -.-

It's 'selfish' because it doesn't only affect her life/career but it affects other's, too. It's not like she was a soloist then decided to retire. She was a part of the group. What a group member does affects the whole group.

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #473 on: June 04, 2007, 09:07:46 AM »
Morning Musume (1997-2007)

RIP

P.S: I'm baaaaack!  :shakeit:

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #474 on: June 04, 2007, 09:46:42 AM »
Morning Musume (1997-2007)

RIP

P.S: I'm baaaaack!  :shakeit:

True :lol:

I like the way how the events happened

Day 1: Friday: Miki dates a boy OMFG!
Day 2: UFA: You don't have proof.
Day 3: Miki: Yes I date a boy
-Silence days-
Day 7: Miki to UFA: I want to quit! What else do you want me to do?
Day 8: UFA: We sadly announce that Miki happily quits

XD

Just like with Yaguchi, UFA knows she was as important as Miki is. Well, was.
I totally agree with Asmo.

Btw...
Day 9: Support from fans at GAM concert. Oh yeaaaah.

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/top/gt200706/gt2007060306.html
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2007/06/03/03.html
http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainment/news/20070603-OHT1T00029.htm
http://www.daily.co.jp/gossip/2007/06/02/0000364506.shtml
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 09:52:17 AM by Mark »

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #475 on: June 04, 2007, 10:20:39 AM »
- They announced that she won't be in the H!P summer concert, doesn't sound suspicious?
The summer concert only has Hello! Project groups and Miki's no longer in a group. It wouldn't make sense to put her in the concert as a soloist when the concert's for the groups.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #476 on: June 04, 2007, 10:59:18 AM »
The summer concert only has Hello! Project groups and Miki's no longer in a group. It wouldn't make sense to put her in the concert as a soloist when the concert's for the groups.

but ....... What about GAM ??   GAM disband !?

I think it's not that simple .................

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
  • °C-ute Cutie Power = the BEST!
« Reply #477 on: June 04, 2007, 11:07:49 AM »

but ....... What about GAM ??   GAM disband !?

I think it's not that simple .................
I think she's not anymore in Wonderful Hearts now in Elder Club, between she is a soloist.
Yay Miki and Yossie together in Elder Club with Aya, Ayaka, Mai Satoda and others  :w00t:

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #478 on: June 04, 2007, 11:46:14 AM »
I think she's not anymore in Wonderful Hearts now in Elder Club, between she is a soloist.
Yay Miki and Yossie together in Elder Club with Aya, Ayaka, Mai Satoda and others  :w00t:

so.. now elder's club is complete...
on one side --> maki, aya & Miki = Gomatto
and the other --> Yossi, Maki & Kei = Pucchi moni

you know.. that would be great XD

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #479 on: June 04, 2007, 12:18:14 PM »
only groups will be performing?  so only MoMusu, C-ute, Berryz Koubou, Melon Kinenbi, V-u-den, and possibly Tomoiki Kiwouetai of H!P Eggs? how bout the recently formed Morning Musume Tanjou 10nen Kinentai? i guess GAM won't make an appearance then huh? 

will there be one for H!P soloist?  like Ayaya, Yasuda, Nakazawa, Yaguchi, Nacchi, Kaorin, Satoda Mai, Ayaka, and possibly Yossie? 

miki probably won't make an appearance as a soloist soon, but she still a part of GAM and still have activities.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Milk Bar de