JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Electric Shock

Author Topic: INDIGO BLUE LOVE [Hitori Janai 2] (Chapter 10)  (Read 25493 times)

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
Re: INDIGO BLUE LOVE [Hitori Janai 2] (Chapter 08)
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2008, 06:27:03 PM »
Oh I really hope the difference is that Eri remembers Reina now after that! THANK GOD if she does... but can't help to feel sorry for everyone then... Risa will be hurt, Eri will be hurting coz she won't know what to do and Reina will be hurting and confused to see Eri like that as well :cry:

I hope Sayu gets to stay, she is awesome! :lol: XD

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2008, 05:09:12 PM »
Sayumi!!!!! OMG, I can't stop laughing, seriously. I don't know how you did it but man, this version of Sayu is too cute. Can I take her home? XD Kidding. Why do I get the feeling Eri remembered something from the past? Well did she? Don't make me wait too long to find out *begs*

Offline kinbari

« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2008, 09:22:42 PM »
yar, i also got a feeling that eri remember the past, its like around when she went to hug nakazawa.. lolx.. how come so happy to hug her, since they didn't really talk since eri and gaki move in.. isit????? lolx.. dont know

Peace

Offline kinbari

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2008, 06:00:33 PM »
=( no update??  :cry: lolx..

Peace

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2008, 09:16:30 PM »
 :cry: i really need to read the title....i thought it was a new chapter....
please update! this is one of my favorite  :wub: fics to read.

Offline Rei.rev.07

• Reina's Bitch
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WonderGeneration
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2008, 12:15:45 AM »
Chapter 09: Confusion.

Yawning widely, Risa rolled herself into bed, followed by a surprisingly energized Eri, whom sloppily made her way over her friend to get to her side of the bed. The careless action caused the sleepy girl to let out a strange and rather painful noise, as Eri’s knee dug directly into her stomach. 

“Kame!” Risa shouted.
“Ah, sorry!” Eri apologized, crawling off of her. Looking down at her friend, she grinned sheepishly.
“That really hurt…,” Risa mumbled in an irritated tone, rubbing her tummy.

Wrapping blanket around her own shoulders, Eri laid down on her side and rested the side of her head over Risa’s stomach.

“I’m sorry…,” she apologized again, gazing at her friend with almost puppy like eyes. Risa blushed. Who was she kidding, she could never ever stay mad at Eri. Smiling softly, she gave her a light poke on the forehead. Pulling the blanket tighter around herself, Eri’s expression made a sudden change from energetic to worrisome.

“Ne, Gaki-san…,” she mumbled.
“Yeah?” Risa answered.
“I saw things…,”
“Huh?”
“I saw things that hurt my head before I passed out…”

Risa pushed herself to sit upright causing Eri to sit up as well.

“What? Why didn’t you tell me this before?” She asked in shock. Eri clutched nervously to the edge of the blanket as she looked away from Risa.
“I- I wasn’t sure at first…I thought I was just hallucinating…but the more I thought about the things I saw, the clearer they became,” she explained.
“What did you see?”

Eri closed her eyes.

“There was a bat…it came out of nowhere and-- and just struck down on me. It seemed so real-- it even felt real! My head, it was--”

Pausing, she placed a hand over her forehead.

“--it was in so much pain…”

Reaching out, Risa took Eri’s hand into her own as a mean to calm the girl.

“And there was this voice-- this voice of some guy…one minute it was gentle, the next it was full of anger!”
“Kame…,” Risa began, but couldn’t bring herself to respond fully to her friend’s words.
“Gaki-san…what‘s going on?…What‘s wrong with me?” Eri asked worriedly, now gazing intensely into Risa‘s eyes, desperately hoping for an answer. Pulling her in, Risa embraced Eri tightly.
“There’s nothing wrong with you, Kame. They were probably just hallucinations…,” she comforted. She could feel the tension of Eri’s body within her arms. Rubbing her back gently, she tried to relax her.
“Everything will be okay.”

Risa knew little of Eri’s past. She had questioned Eri’s parents, but whatever information released to her, she had already obtained from Eri. Seeing there was no reason for them to lie to her, she accepted everything as it was. But the more time she had spent with Eri, the more things didn’t seem to make sense. The girl would wake up night after night from nightmares of being brutally beaten and sometimes even sexually assaulted, not the mention the sleepwalking. But the worst part was…

“Kame, how are you feeling?” Risa asked, as she helped her mother set up the dining table for breakfast. Eri rubbed her eyes tiredly.
“Huh? I’m alright,” she answered.
“Did you have anymore nightmares last night?”
“Nightmares?”

Risa paused.

“You woke up last night from a nightmare…we sat around for nearly ten minutes talking about it. Don’t you remember?”
“Gaki-san, I really don’t know what you’re talking about…,” Eri answered, rubbing her eyes again.

At first Eri’s behavior didn’t even cross Risa’s mind as a problem, but as things seemed to repeat itself, she couldn’t help but worry. What kind of god damn bike accident was the girl in to receive a problematic concussion like this?

With Eri resting peacefully in her arms, she sighed. Without a doubt, whatever it may be, this girl had been through more than she could handle…but in a way, Risa could relate to her friend.

The recent incident had undoubtingly brought Risa and Eri closer. Unsurprisingly, Reina was-- to put it frankly, aggravated. She had pushed herself to the limit mentally and physically that day, and it was all because of who? Eri. Yet things just ended up worse than before. She hated herself for such selfish thoughts. Knowing that Eri is safe, knowing that she’s happy, just being able to live each day and be able to see her bright smile…isn’t that enough?

“Yes, that’s good enough,” she would tell herself…and yet…
“Excuse me,” she announced abruptly, scooting her chair back and leaving the dinner table. Risa paused midway of feeding Eri a fork full of cake, as the two watched Reina retreat to her room.

“Eh? Where did Tanaka-chan go?” Yuko asked, as she comes out from the kitchen with more cake.
“She’s in her room…,” Risa replied. Turning towards Reina’s room, Eri looked on worriedly.
“Oh well, more for me,” Yuko said with a shrug.

Grabbing a glass from the top kitchen cabinet, Reina poured herself a glass of water. Chugging the liquid quickly, she let out a satisfied gasp. She glanced around the kitchen; it was quiet…finally. Well, it was the middle of the night after all.

“Reina…?”

Startled by the sudden break of silent, Reina jumped causing the glass to leap from her hand, but was luckily caught once again by her other hand. Looking ahead, she discovered a half asleep, messy hair Eri shuffling into the kitchen.

“Reina, what are you doing?” She asked tiredly.
“I’m Just…getting a drink, that’s all,” Reina replied as she proceeded to give her glass a quick rinse in the sink. Placing her glass in the dish rack to dry, she made her way pass Eri.
“Have a good night,” she said quickly.
“Wait…,” Eri began.

Reina hesitated, but stopped, glancing over her shoulder at the tired girl.

“Yes?” She answered.
“I-- …um…,” Eri stuttered. “Good night, Reina…”

Giving a simple wave, Reina wandered back into her room. Left in the kitchen alone, Eri leaned back against the wall. Glaring up at the ceiling, she wrinkled her eyebrows stressfully.

The more I’m around her, the more I feel like I’ve know Reina all along…but how?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I apologize if this chapter felt rushed, but I had this written and I'm heading off to Philly today and didn't want to just let it sit around so I might as well post it (plus, it's almost a month since the last haha). I'll be more careful with the next chapter!

-------[TANAKAMEI (blog) ]-[Graphix Box]-[RFT]-------

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
Re: INDIGO BLUE LOVE [Hitori Janai 2] (Chapter 09)
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2008, 01:39:27 AM »
 :wub: yeah!! you update!!!
poor Eri, it will get better! just hang in there!!! ....stupid guy  :angry:
that last line really hit me  :cry: can't wait till the next one!

Offline kinbari

« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2008, 09:08:53 AM »
woot.. an update~! damm.. that guy really hurt eri a lot..
and its so hard on reina.. having trying to avoid her..

Peace

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2008, 03:41:07 PM »
damn Ishi..i really hate him..  :angry:

The more I’m around her, the more I feel like I’ve know Reina all along…but how? wow  :err: i remember the trailer you made.. made me cry...  :farofflook: :farofflook:

thanks for the update..

cnt wait..

gambare~  :onioncheer:

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2008, 02:52:57 AM »
Hey long time no see!
Updates! nice to see this story still going.
The physician-Sayu character was hilarious :on lol: obscene maid costume lol
Seriously, at the end of chapter 8 I thought kame remembered but at chapter9 it was awww...
Kame sure is taking her own sweet time to puzzle out her past. Is she ever going to bite the bullet and just confront reina and ask her about it?

Well, I'll just be sittin here waiting patiently for the next update  :dozing:

I think some motivationtanakamei fanart is long overdue. *flips open sketchbook*
Here's to hopefully some motivation inspiration for more updates! lol
Actually I just really wanted to draw something with kame's red-checked pajamas :oops:
but for some reason kame's pajamas ended up on reina... :dunno:
this just came out after I read a really nice fluffy tanakame fic here i think

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2008, 06:35:41 AM »
ah drats, I thought there was an update..  Why must you have two great stories going at the same time...I'm always conflicted over wanting more IBL or Goddess of Fire..and then there's your trailers and your pics....*fangirl sighs* you are much too talented  :wub:

anyways goes back to waiting mode

btw nice drawing meowz! :heart:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2008, 12:49:13 PM »
^ Wait wait wait, what about Unwritten Code, doesn't that count or have you given up on it? :P

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2008, 06:42:50 PM »
O man, I'm hooked. I've seen your story around but didn't start reading until now. I even went back and read the first one so I'm all up to date. So yay! XD

Offline x_sleepyhead

« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2008, 09:24:12 PM »
haha i just started reading your story yesterday ... got all caught up today *nods*
i really really like it~~
hope you update soon *smiles*
its really good ^___^
in your last story you wrote tanakamei really well ... read it the day before i started this one xD
and in this one too ... its so sad how eri doesn't rmb her at all @___@;

update soon ~~
takagaki = <3 (:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2008, 09:17:42 AM »
*bump* Because I want more IBL, Unwritten Code and Goddess of Fire too. Come back and update Rei!!!!!*wails*

@meowz: That is some great drawing you have there. Why is everyone such a good artist? *envies* :lol:

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2008, 01:27:15 PM »
omg, nice drawin meowz~ >___<

made me want moar of this fic..really cnt wait~ hehe

ganbare~  :D :D

Offline Rei.rev.07

• Reina's Bitch
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WonderGeneration
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2008, 10:02:36 AM »
Chapter 10: Face It.

Risa sat alone in the living room, a “deep in thought” expression across her face as she held the phone loosely in one hand. She had decided to call Eri’s parents for some answers…which she got none of and on top of that, she had almost had to take Eri home immediately, if she hadn’t convinced them that everything was completely FINE.

“Niigaki-chan, you ok?”

Risa blinked, her mind clearly out of thought again as she glanced up at the woman standing before her.

“Hey, Nakazawa-san…I just…got off the phone with Kame’s parents,” she answered. It wouldn’t hurt to let her know what’s going on, right?

“Oh really? What’s up?” Yuko asked, taking a seat next to the girl on the couch.
“Well…it’s a long story-- I mean I guess it isn’t, since it can be considered a recent issue? Um…well, this is what’s up,” Risa began.

Putting the phone aside, she turned her body towards Yuko.

“Eri saw and heard some things before she passed out that day. Very violent things. I think she was hallucinating, but she’s had nightmares about similar things in the past. I tried asking her parents about it, but they said they’ve told me everything they knew.” Pausing, Risa frowned. “What really bugs me is…what kind of bike accident would cause such a horrible head injury?”

Yuko raised an eyebrow. Bike accident? That’s the best they could come up with?

“Hmm, you’ve got a real dilemma on your hands, huh? For all we know, they COULD be mere hallucinations, since some people go completely insane after getting a concussion…seeing things that never happened to them and end up having to live in a crazy house for the rest of their lives--”

Yuko paused as she saw the pale-ness in Risa’s face.

“Buuut…the things that she saw could of happened to her…and I might be way off here, but maybe her parents are trying to hide it from you girls? I mean, what parent would want their child to remember such a brutal abusive past-- if that was Kamei-chan’s past of course…,” Yuko said with a light cough.

Risa’s eyes were wider and brighter than a pair of headlights.

“Why didn’t I think of that?!-- But that would mean…,” she trailed off as she felt her heart drop. “I mean…what if we‘re wrong? Either way, it’s horrible!”

“Do some research. This IS Kamei-chan’s home town, right? Someone around here must know about what happened to her,” Yuko suggested.

Risa nodded, “You’re right…but what about Kame?”

“Leave Kamei-chan with us, I’m sure Tanaka-chan wouldn’t mind looking after her,” Yuko reassured.

“Why am I being looked after?”

Having just emerged from the bathroom with a towel over her head, Eri shuffled over to the pair.

“Uhhh…….” Risa turned to Yuko in hopes that she would be able to rescue her with some sort of clever excuse.
“Niigaki-chan here offered to help me make some deliveries around town for the next few days in exchange for pay,” Yuko explained, rather proud of her quick and believable excuse.
“Gaki-san, you’re short on cash? Why didn’t you tell me?” Eri asked, a tad worried.
“Don’t worry about it, it’s no big deal. I mainly just wanted to help out--”
“I want to help out too!” Eri exclaimed.
“Kame, you still have a lot to see around town.”
“But it’s no fun without you!”
“Let me help Nakazawa-san out for a few days and I’ll walk around town with you again after that.”
“Gaki-san, I wouldn’t know where to go!”
“You can use a map.”

Slipping out of her bedroom and towards the kitchen, Reina thought it would be best to not involve herself with whatever was going on in the living room.

“Don’t worry, Kamei-chan, Tanaka-chan will keep you company.”

Upon hearing those words, Reina made a leap into the living room, hoping that she had been mistaken.

“Tanaka-chan will wh-what?” She blurted.

Confused and rather angry, Reina stormed into Yuko’s room and slammed the door behind her.

“I will not!” She stated loud and clear.

Yuko simply ignored her as she made her bed.

“You’ve crossed the line, old hag!”

That she simply could not ignore. Turning to face Reina, Yuko placed her hands on her hips.

“Listen, shrimpy,” she said with the utmost seriousness. “This is for the good of everyone. You, Kamei-chan, Niigaki-chan and hell, even me. I’m tired of seeing you so depressed over this situation. And lets put it this way...lying is BAD,” Yuko lectured.

“I’m not lying,” Reina corrected.
“Okay, you’re not lying then. You’re hiding! That’s what you’re doing, you’re hiding. You’re avoiding the issue and it’s only making things worse.”

Reina glanced away, fists clenched. “You’re wrong. Eri is happy the way she is, she has Niigaki-san by her side. There is no way knowing the past would make her happier!”

“Are you happy?” Yuko questioned.

Reina remained silent.

“Answer me, Tanaka-chan…are you happy?”  She pursued. “Tell me, are you happy seeing her with Niigaki-chan?”

Facing Yuko once again, a line of tear can clearly be seen rolling down Reina’s face.

“No…I can’t stand to see her with someone else!” She cried. “But don’t you see, she’s not-- I’m not her girlfriend anymore, I’m not her anything!” By now Reina was in tears, any other words that escaped her mouth was unclear. Seeing this heartbreaking display, Yuko couldn’t help but give the girl a motherly hug.

“Just let it out,” she comforted. “Let me never to have kids of my own…,” she mumbled to herself.

Back in Eri and Risa’s room, the argument continued.

“GAKI-SAAANNN!” Eri whined.

Risa simply plugged her ears with her fingers as she moved around the room.

“LA, LA, LA, CAN‘T HEAR YOU!” She shouted.
“I have money, you don’t have to work!” Eri reassured.
“No you don’t,” Risa simply answered.
“Why can’t I just come work with you?!”

Making her way over to Eri, she placed her hands on the girl’s shoulders and sat them both down on the bed.

“Look, I want you to get the best of your hometown and I will only be gone during the day! Plus, Tanaka-san will show you around.”
“But..” sulking
“No buts!”

Sometimes Kame can be such a kid. Seeing her friend was still unsatisfied, Risa learned upward and gently kissed her forehead. Looking back at Eri, no longer pouty, she was now met with a pair of longing eyes. The next moment seemed like a blur-- a dream like blur, as their lips gently met. As sudden as it came, it went. All Risa could do was gaze blankly in awe as Eri embraced her.

Eri closed her eyes. What was suppose to have been a moment of a lifetime, had only left her confused. It was her first kiss shared with Risa, but the only thing that crossed her mind during it was…Reina.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Okay, so it's been TWO MONTHS?! I'm horrible >_<. Just to let you guys know, I feel really bad about my lack of updates (on all of my fics), but they will all be updated one day or another o_o (yay?).

Thank you for all the encouraging comments, they're definitely a motivation. And thank you, meowz for sharing that lovely fanart!! I always love seeing your work :heart: :heart:.

It's 4am, was gonna read this chapter over a 3rd time to make sure it's alright, but my eyes are going wonky (not in a sexy way). So I hope it was alright!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 10:09:42 AM by Rei.rev.07 »

-------[TANAKAMEI (blog) ]-[Graphix Box]-[RFT]-------

Offline kinbari

Re: INDIGO BLUE LOVE [Hitori Janai 2] (Chapter 10)
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2008, 10:16:27 AM »
Its not a month! :angry: Its two months! lolx!!! you know what, from this chapter 10, i hope you update again.. lolx!! i want to know how eri is going to regain her memory.. damm anxious..

Peace

Offline KizuRai

« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2008, 11:17:23 AM »
...you know... my heart stopped when I saw that there was an update on here..
I kept saying "no way no way..." then when I saw the new chapter..
I went into a moment of bliss (that sounds so weird but it's true ><)

gaaaaaaaaah, please update again soon!! I hope to be able to finish this before I die LOL

Nakazawa-san is as good as.. well.. as Nakazawa-san can ever get, she's like my favorite character >__> so cynical yet so kind and helpful as well~
I'm slightly shocked at the um.. moment at the end, but Kamei thinking about Tanakacchi has to be a good sign right?!?!
omg, don't leave me like this!! Update soon!!

(sometimes, I just really hate how well you write, if you sucked I wouldn't be so into your fanfiction now would I?!)

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2008, 11:44:45 AM »
WeeeeHeeeee! Update! Update! FINALLY!!!!!!!

Risa learned upward and gently kissed her forehead.
:mon scare:

Looking back at Eri, no longer pouty, she was now met with a pair of longing eyes. The next moment seemed like a blur-- a dream like blur, as their lips gently met. As sudden as it came, it went. All Risa could do was gaze blankly in awe as Eri embraced her.
:mon closeup:  :mon whine:

Eri closed her eyes. What was suppose to have been a moment of a lifetime, had only left her confused. It was her first kiss shared with Risa, but the only thing that crossed her mind during it was…Reina.
:mon sigh:

Well at least Eri isn't that attracted to Risa. SHE BETTER NOT BE!
Update soon ya? I want more TanaKamei from my fav TanaKamei writer!!

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Electric Shock