JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Miniskirt

Author Topic: [11/28] 「Tsukiatteiru no ni Kataomoi」Berryz Koubou 15th single  (Read 61941 times)

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
Quite a drop, but still in the Top 10!  :)

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
  • °C-ute Cutie Power = the BEST!
See, don't screw with these girls. No matter how popular the likes of C-ute get, Berryz will still pwn your asses!
No Comment :P
Please be not so childish! with ohhh they will PWN your Asses :bigdeal:

Offline Hitsu

• ecchi
  • Member+
So please don't feed the discussion.

Anyway, i'm amazed that a "not so awesome" single got such high sales (maybe the fucking GREAT b-side made up for it). Even though they dropped some positions, it's still something i didn't expect. I thought Buono! single would be the highest sales of the kids this year, but Berryz can prove me wrong. And I really hope they do...they deserve it more than anyone after those 2 last singles (I really like Kokuhaku and Very Beauty, but it doesn't fit Berryz at all).

Go lazy Beriwotas...sell your house if you have to, but buy their single. XD

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
  • °C-ute Cutie Power = the BEST!
So please don't feed the discussion.

Anyway, i'm amazed that a "not so awesome" single got such high sales (maybe the fucking GREAT b-side made up for it). Even though they dropped some positions, it's still something i didn't expect. I thought Buono! single would be the highest sales of the kids this year, but Berryz can prove me wrong. And I really hope they do...they deserve it more than anyone after those 2 last singles (I really like Kokuhaku and Very Beauty, but it doesn't fit Berryz at all).

Go lazy Beriwotas...sell your house if you have to, but buy their single. XD
You forgot °C-ute have the biggest Sales of the KIDS-Groups :w00t:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 11:21:54 AM by Ahiko »

Offline Hitsu

• ecchi
  • Member+
Well, we're talking about first week/day sales on this topic now aren't we?. I wasn't talking about the "total sales" on my post...i do know how to read the sales numbers at wiki.theppn, and i do know c-ute has the highest total sales of the kids. Still, Buono! has a better first week, that's what I was talking about. And I don't think this is the best topic to talk about C-ute sales.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 11:59:44 AM by Hitsu »

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
See, don't screw with these girls. No matter how popular the likes of C-ute get, Berryz will still pwn your asses!
No Comment :P

Being "childish" would be saying "OMG C-UTE SUCKS AND THEY'RE THE WORST, BERRYZ IS FOREVER AWESOME NANANANANA!". That's childish.

And have you checked the title of the thread? This is for the Berryz single, where you can worship the group and the single. If you think C-ute is forever better, then don't wander into this thread and not expect to hear people saying that they think Berryz = ULTIMATE WIN.  :)

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Berryz = ULTIMATE WIN. :)

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
* nachdenki spins in the thread
おい! おい! おい! おい!
Pretty good sales, they are doing well. There are still quite some Beriwota with a lot of money :w00t:. I'm happy that Berryz still gets so much support. Making it possible for them to continue being what they are and what they want to become.
I like the single nowadays but it certainly is different from the previous hits. Also I haven't listened to Warera! Berryz Kamen yet since I want some kind of thrill when I get my copy of the single  ^-^

Please refrain from fighting about who's better here since there isn't a right or wrong as soon as it comes to the own opinion/taste in music, but also please think of c-ute fans who might feel hurt by certain comparisons/statements. We prolly wouldn't like to read those things in other threads about Berryz too. Than again, we (beriwota) are happy about Berryz's sales now after so many people always compared both groups in the past, saying c-ute has better songs etc., with berryz fans even "converting" to c-ute fans and all, so some reactions are understandable now I hope.
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
all I can say is :

Berryz + C-ute = Me win :lol:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Ahiko, stfu. :lol: This is BERRYZ thread. You have been warned about your attitude in Berryz threads several times before in the past, and you should've learned by now.

I like both C-ute and Berryz, but the fucking rivalry caused by the FANS (not the girls) is driving me insane!! You know those girls are probably happy for each other, so why can't fans be happy for both groups, too?? You know in the end they all contribute to H!P and TOGETHER make it possible for us to keep enjoying their performances.

But yay for Berryz and may their sales be good!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
^ Amen, shi! Thanks for that :)

Offline BomberG

some one should make a Berryz vs C-ute thread in Crapola
rent vent and duke it out for ya fanboy/wotas :twisted: :twisted:

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
^ there was a bashing thread some time ago, but it's removed now for some reasons :ph43r:

Berryz is going to be guest on Oha Star on the 12/4!
http://tv.so-net.ne.jp/guest/pc/schedule.action?id=180013200712040645
Why am I posting it here? Because we all know they'll perform the new single  :D
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
^ there was a bashing thread some time ago, but it's removed now for some reasons :ph43r:
(It's still there, but now by the name of "The Official Piss and Moan Thread" lol)
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
Warera! Berryz Kamen (sentai Maasa!!) is all kinds of awesome. First Berryz song I like since Waracchaou yo Boyfriend. :D

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
(It's still there, but now by the name of "The Official Piss and Moan Thread" lol)
(Oh, right. I forgot. But it has more restrictions now hasn't it? I remember you guys arguing about the thread in the channel XD)

Here one example of wota supporting the new single  :w00t:

other dudes also posted their "collection" XD I'm nothing compared to them D:

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Daily ranking update: 5 (up from 7).

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Great!

GO UP!! GO UP!! :)

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]

That's a relif! I was worrying about the rank when riding the bus home.

Still, quite strange how good ranking this single has, the single isin't bad but it's not as good as the last five singles from BK in my opinion.
Anyway, hope they'll still be strong tomorrow.

some one should make a Berryz vs C-ute thread in Crapola

:sweat: I hope they don't. What about those who really like BK & c-ute equally? It wouldn't be fair towards them if they had to chosse a "side".
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 01:41:30 PM by Anton_91 »

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
ベリヲタキタ━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━ァ!!
Looks like they'll get a good weekly rank as well :heart: I can't wait to see the first week sales :w00t:
It will probably drop a lot of ranks soon tho, since wota spend all money now/soon  :lol:
I would go and buy some more copies if I were living in Japan >:3 trying to keep them in the top10

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Miniskirt