JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - Secret Garden

Author Topic: When Insomnia Attacks (One shot collection [12])  (Read 25967 times)

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Re: When Insomnia Attacks (One shot collection [4])
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2007, 07:48:09 PM »
I nominate the 85ers + Aya, and the Melons :B

Aichan would be <3 too <333333

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: When Insomnia Attacks (One shot collection [4])
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2007, 07:04:59 AM »
awesome idea, I can't wait to read it. 

As for the characters, I was thinking you would pick ai chan for the dream guardian since she's 21 and born in the showa era.  And of course i want the gorokkies in the story =D  As for the antagonist I had this funny idea that it would be fujimoto since she's good at possessing things...erm...oh wait..I'm thinking of groping...XD  well unless the antagonist is purely fictional, I'll just wait and see =D

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
Re: When Insomnia Attacks (One shot collection [5])
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2007, 02:48:54 PM »
Halloween special

It was a dark and stormy night, one unlike any other. The room felt stale, unusually chilly. She watched lightning illuminate the crowded sky through the gap between window blinds, and counted the seconds until the next flash. Thunderclaps made her jump from her seat, causing her heart to pump faster, but she derived a morbid form of enjoyment from this adrenaline. It was an unfortunate night however, for she is stuck in the building until the rain clears. The clothes she wore were unsuitable for the weather; denim three-quarters and a top. She was now cold, alone and very hungry.

One more crack in the sky and she became blinded. The entire room went pitch black suddenly, and all she heard was silence, a dead tone hanging in the air. It made her a little nervous, to be unable to see even her own hands, to be unable to see even a hint of light, to not see at all. Her eyes had a hard time adjusting, but soon enough, she pushed herself away from the dresser she had been sitting at and got up. She dared herself to take her first step within the darkness, and when she did, she tripped over her own bag of clothes and fell to her knee.

She cursed under her breath, pulling her feet out of the clothes pile. It surprised her how much clothes she actually brought along. She made a note to remember that she had only one body and did not need 2-dozen sets of clothing a day. As she struggled to her feet, she heard a horrifying scream from outside. A scream that made her hair stand and spine shiver, something that even the chill couldn’t succeed at doing. Searching blindly, she picked out a familiar jacket and threw it over herself before reaching for the door. The knob felt like ice to her palms.

“Hello? Anyone around? Why is it so dark?”

She leaned against the wall and depended on it to guide her way, not trusting the light offered by the city outside. She couldn’t stand the atmosphere; it was just like a scene out of a thriller movie, or worse, horror. She whimpered at the thought and shut her eyes, motionless on the spot as she pressed herself against the wall as though her life depended on it.

<i>”Give me back my head~!”</i>

She heard someone yell from behind her, it came as an echo. She yelped, eyes flying open. She turned around quickly only to catch a glimpse of a fleeing cape and a glow of light. Ignoring the saying of how curiosity killed cats, she decided- no, that’s wrong. Without thinking, she followed the figure and turned the same corner as he, or she did. There was no one in sight, or at least as well as she could see, the corridor was empty when she arrived. She clenched her clammy fist and crept onwards warily.

Pulling back in time, she stopped herself from rolling down the stairs. She looked around and noticed emergency lamps lighting the stairway albeit a little too dim. Thanking her lucky stars, she carefully made her way down, holding on to the railings tightly. She took one step at a time, careful not to trip from being too cautious. She shuddered and held back screams whenever she felt something brush against her cheeks or touch her shoulder.

<i>”Owowow, shit, you’re stepping on my hand!”</i>

She heard someone yell from underneath her and there was something bumpy under her feet. She quickly jumped away onto the platform and saw someone lying on the floor, dressed in white and having some sort of maroon stain all over him or her. The person moaned in pain and was panting slightly, her hair in a gruesome mess. Ignoring all signs of humanity in the figure, she shrieked and fled down the stairs in a panic. Running through corridors and emergency exits, she had no idea where she was going. She was too frightened to even register what was going on or even stop to wonder.

After a very tiring run, she found herself in the lobby, which was dark as well except for the city lights beyond the enormous window. At a whim, she ran towards the first gap she could vaguely make out and was eager to squeeze herself into it. But, if it weren’t for a heavy hand dropping itself on her shoulder and immobilizing her, she would’ve succeeded. She felt herself tense up from fear and surprise as the hand trailed down to her midriff and wrapped itself around her, locking her left arm in place. There was a harsh pulling motion from behind as she fell against a lanky figure, the contact of skin making her shiver.

There was no warmth in this, not even from the other’s body itself. She was pretty sure the figure was female though, given the assets she felt with her back, which wasn’t much. She struggled to break free, but the hold on her was strong. There was a sudden grip on her free arm; completely taking her hostage in whatever crazy game the other was playing. She struggled even more, but it was all just useless shrugging.

<i>“I’m…hungry”</i>

The person behind her muttered dreamily into her ear, and then she felt warm breath caress the angle between her neck and shoulder. She took comfort in the heat, unafraid to blush because of the poor lighting in the lobby. She grew shy at the interaction, growing weak when the other from the warm air exhaled, and craving when she inhales. She wants to move away, but she can’t and it wasn’t due to the fact that she’s being held captive. There was a bittersweet smell from the other, something like grape, or maybe something else. Before she could figure out what it was, she felt something sink into her shoulder.

She gasped at the brief touch, and then she winced at the sharp pain. There was a wet sensation on her shoulder, though she wasn’t sure whether it was from her or the other. The further the object – seems to be a pair of fangs – went, the more weight was laid on her shoulder. Little by little, she leaned forward, and gradually she felt her legs grow weak and the grip on her loosen. But it was all too late when she tipped over and crashed into the marble floor. She had passed out upon impact, with the person she had been assaulted by earlier lying on her in an unconscious state, arms still around her body.

Voices were gathering by her ear, she could hear screaming, scolding and lots more. It was getting stuffy, and she had some difficulty breathing. She felt a sharp pain to her cheeks and more yelling. She tried her best to open her eyes, but her head hurts.

“Hey! Give me back the head- Koharu! Don’t slap her!”

“Do it again! I think it’s working!”

“ Mitsui!”

“Coming through! Coming Through!”

“Oh my god, someone stop Yoshizawa!”

“Argh, you got me wet!”

“Look what you did, now I have to refill the bucket!”

“Stop touching me! Takahashi, take over!”

“No way, it’s time you got your just desserts, <i>Aoi Tori</i>.”

“Why you… I’ll show you desserts when we’re through with this.”

“Maybe someone should give her CPR, hm?”

“Oh no, you don’t.”

“But whhhhhhhy!?”

“Because.”

When she finally opened her eyes, she felt like fainting all over again.

The entire room was decorating in cobwebs, pumpkins and plastic bats. In front of her, Risa was playing tug-a-pumpkin head with Aika, both red in the faces from the intensity of the game. Aika was dressed like a pixie, with a wand to boot. Risa on the other hand, her hair was in a mess and she was draped in white with purple stains on her, just like… almost like the woman she had met on the stairs. Everything clicked now, although she didn’t think Risa was deliberately trying to imitate Sadako. Koharu had her hand raised above her, almost in attempt to land a big one on her cheeks. She seems to be cosplaying Kirarin. Either that, or Koharu was just dismissed from school. She was relieved when the hand moved away.

On the other side of the room, Hitomi was holding on to a bucket that was tilted 90degrees to the front, and standing in a puddle of water, blinking dumbly. She was in a pimp suit, how fitting. And it comes with a purple hat and cane. Walking away from her was Ai, drenched to the skin in her angel outfit, reused from the old hello morning skits. Sayumi was in a similar angel costume and being led to the other side of the room by Ai, who was comforting the disheartened girl while shivering and sneezing and cursing the ‘damned pimp’.

To her side was a sight to behold. A very large blue bird was sitting on someone wrapped in a cape. Miki had her… uhm…wings folded and one feet tapping furiously against the floor, a sign of being very impatient. Underneath her laid Reina, leaning back against the couch in a limp, snoring quietly, unaware that her hand had crawled to Miki’s side to stroke the nice fabric. Annoyed for the hundredth time in the last 10 minutes, Miki slapped the hand away and turned her head to the side in frustration. She noticed that the girl everyone was worried over had finally woken up. Miki snorted at her.

“What are YOU looking at?! Want some golden ‘eggs’?”

She squeaked and scooted away from the angry blue bird.

“KAME! You’re alive!”

Risa dropped the pumpkin on Aika’s foot when she heard the squeak and rushed to her friend’s side and gave her a bear hug, much to Ai’s dismay as she was peeking back from her corner of the room.

“What… happened? Why are you all… are we doing a skit again?”

“No silly!”

Risa grinned and plopped down on the empty space beside Eri, putting an arm around the confused girl.

“It’s Halloween!”

“Hello Win?  What’s that? A new hello! Show?”

“Not hello win, HALLOWEEN. You know, it’s a western thing. Costume parties, horror movies-“

“And basically many things that will scare your pants off.”

Miki interrupted, a mischievous grin on her face as she hopped off the unconscious girl, fed up with being frisked when that is her job. She walked away like a penguin; seriously making the attitude she was giving people before a joke. Hitomi followed behind to make sure that she does not spoil the event and burn the costume. As they left the room, Hitomi was unable to resist and started to poke Miki’s feathery behind with her pimp cane.

“Oookay… Why didn’t I know about it?”

“It was meant to be a surprise, but reception died when we wanted to contact you.”

“That sucks.”

“Yeah, you also passed out during the black out, poor thing.”

“Black out? Ah! The storm! By the way, what happened to your clothes? I almost thought it was blood.”

“Hah! Blood, good one. Reina spilled wine on me, now we’re out of alcohol for the party. Might as well.”

Risa shrugged and glared over at the unconscious girl, which was Reina. Eri looked over as well and noticed the familiar smell of wine, and grape. Reina was rolled up in a black cape, happily enjoying herself in dreamland while licking her lips and muttering chants of ‘yakiniku’.

“Yeah, we found her unconscious and drunk on top of you.”

“How did she…”

“Drank most of the wine. It was Fujimoto’s fault! But really, who knows Reina could get frisky when she’s drunk. Or move faster than an average human, we could barely find her until she passed out.”

Eri nodded. Elsewhere in the building, Miki sneezed and a golden ‘egg’ fell out from under her costume. Hitomi looked at the blue bird accusingly. What came next was… lots of hurt and tossing of magical poop. Back to the crowd, Sayumi had hopped back to where Eri sat and pats her on the head, glad that her best friend was feeling better already, although visibly upset that she couldn’t perform CPR on her. On the other hand, Ai had been tagging along behind and cleared her throat loudly.

“You know, we’re behind schedule for the party.”

“Oh yeah! It’s almost midnight. Come on, we should go. It’s all ready.”

“What about Reina?”

“Mitsui, Koharu, carry her.” Ai and Risa ordered at the same time.

The youngest two of the idol group gapped at their seniors. In the end, they still did what they were told. Each grabbing a pair of Reina’s limbs, they hauled her upwards and carried her off like a corpse. The drunken girl smiled clumsily in her sleep, revealing a pair of canine teeth. Eri noticed it straight away.

“See, you shouldn’t have slapped her!”

“What? You told me to do it again!”

“Shut up and move, she’s heavy.”

“Hoho! You called her fat, I’m telling.”

“I said heavy, not fat!”

Eri couldn’t help but laugh at the junior’s petty argument and how Reina would react when she finds out about it. Risa then instructed her to follow the girls to the party room while she accompanies a very wet and freezing Ai to change.

“We’ll see you later, okay? Come on Aichan! I think the Oni costume is still available.”

“No, I’m not wearing that! I’d rather wear the kindergarten costume than that!”

“Okay, kindergarten costume it is.”

“No, Risa! I take back my words!”

“Hmm... Actually, I’m thinking cat burglar. It should still fit. Stop being picky.”

“… God, I hate those producers.”

Ai gave up and allowed herself to be led into the changing room. Left to her own devices, Eri entertained herself by watching the two youngsters carry Reina off. She unconsciously felt the side of her neck, recalling just moments ago when she felt herself being bitten right there. There were two obvious lumps, which made her blush at how she secretly did enjoy the feeling a little.

Although, she wasn’t quite sure if fake fangs were sharp enough to penetrate her like that. She had to admit to herself though, she did feel a little different. But she'll save all questioning after the party. Right now, she's too hungry to want to say anything else.

A/N: This is.. soooooo random and bad. x___x

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2007, 05:17:54 PM »
It was a dark and stormy night, one unlike any other.
Kowaii~. :cry:

One more crack in the sky and she became blinded. The entire room went pitch black suddenly, and all she heard was silence, a dead tone hanging in the air. It made her a little nervous, to be unable to see even her own hands, to be unable to see even a hint of light, to not see at all. Her eyes had a hard time adjusting, but soon enough, she pushed herself away from the dresser she had been sitting at and got up. She dared herself to take her first step within the darkness, and when she did, she tripped over her own bag of clothes and fell to her knee.
Power outage/blackout?

”Give me back my head~!”
Hmmm...you don't hear THAT everyday. :dunno:

”Owowow, shit, you’re stepping on my hand!”

She heard someone yell from underneath her and there was something bumpy under her feet. She quickly jumped away onto the platform and saw someone lying on the floor, dressed in white and having some sort of maroon stain all over him or her. The person moaned in pain and was panting slightly, her hair in a gruesome mess.
WTF? :stunned:

At a whim, she ran towards the first gap she could vaguely make out and was eager to squeeze herself into it.
Eri? :O

But, if it weren’t for a heavy hand dropping itself on her shoulder and immobilizing her, she would’ve succeeded. She felt herself tense up from fear and surprise as the hand trailed down to her midriff and wrapped itself around her, locking her left arm in place. There was a harsh pulling motion from behind as she fell against a lanky figure, the contact of skin making her shiver.
Hmmm...Sayu?

she winced at the sharp pain. There was a wet sensation on her shoulder, though she wasn’t sure whether it was from her or the other. The further the object – seems to be a pair of fangs – went, the more weight was laid on her shoulder. Little by little, she leaned forward, and gradually she felt her legs grow weak and the grip on her loosen. But it was all too late when she tipped over and crashed into the marble floor. She had passed out upon impact, with the person she had been assaulted by earlier lying on her in an unconscious state, arms still around her body.
Vampire Sayu??? :mon scare:

The entire room was decorating in cobwebs, pumpkins and plastic bats. In front of her, Risa was playing tug-a-pumpkin head with Aika, both red in the faces from the intensity of the game. Aika was dressed like a pixie, with a wand to boot. Risa on the other hand, her hair was in a mess and she was draped in white with purple stains on her, just like… almost like the woman she had met on the stairs. Everything clicked now, although she didn’t think Risa was deliberately trying to imitate Sadako. Koharu had her hand raised above her, almost in attempt to land a big one on her cheeks. She seems to be cosplaying Kirarin. Either that, or Koharu was just dismissed from school. She was relieved when the hand moved away.
Oh...so this was just the MM Halloween party? :?

But then, who grabbed Eri (assuming that it IS Eri).

On the other side of the room, Hitomi was holding on to a bucket that was tilted 90degrees to the front, and standing in a puddle of water, blinking dumbly. She was in a pimp suit, how fitting. And it comes with a purple hat and cane. Walking away from her was Ai, drenched to the skin in her angel outfit, reused from the old hello morning skits. Sayumi was in a similar angel costume and being led to the other side of the room by Ai, who was comforting the disheartened girl while shivering and sneezing and cursing the ‘damned pimp’.
LOL @ Yossi's "wet pimp" look. :lol:

To her side was a sight to behold. A very large blue bird was sitting on someone wrapped in a cape. Miki had her… uhm…wings folded and one feet tapping furiously against the floor, a sign of being very impatient.
Miki's the Bluebird of Happiness!!! :wahaha:

She noticed that the girl everyone was worried over had finally woken up. Miki snorted at her.

“What are YOU looking at?! Want some golden ‘eggs’?”
DAMMIT! WHERE'S THAT GOlDEN "UNKO" pic when you need it! XD

“What… happened? Why are you all… are we doing a skit again?”

“No silly!”

Risa grinned and plopped down on the empty space beside Eri, putting an arm around the confused girl.

“It’s Halloween!”

“Hello Win?  What’s that? A new hello! Show?”

“Not hello win, HALLOWEEN. You know, it’s a western thing.
NOW they tell her.  :roll:

Costume parties, horror movies-“

“And basically many things that will scare your pants off.”

Miki interrupted, a mischievous grin on her face as she hopped off the unconscious girl, fed up with being frisked when that is her job. She walked away like a penguin; seriously making the attitude she was giving people before a joke. Hitomi followed behind to make sure that she does not spoil the event and burn the costume. As they left the room, Hitomi was unable to resist and started to poke Miki’s feathery behind with her pimp cane.
POKING with the pimp cane!!! :pimp:

“Oookay… Why didn’t I know about it?”

“It was meant to be a surprise, but reception died when we wanted to contact you.”

“That sucks.”

“Yeah, you also passed out during the black out, poor thing.”
Poor Eri.

But wait a sec...we still don't know who grabbed Eri and bit her.

Reina spilled wine on me, now we’re out of alcohol for the party. Might as well.”

Risa shrugged and glared over at the unconscious girl, which was Reina. Eri looked over as well and noticed the familiar smell of wine, and grape. Reina was rolled up in a black cape, happily enjoying herself in dreamland while licking her lips and muttering chants of ‘yakiniku’.

“Yeah, we found her unconscious and drunk on top of you.”

“How did she…”

“Drank most of the wine. It was Fujimoto’s fault! But really, who knows Reina could get frisky when she’s drunk. Or move faster than an average human, we could barely find her until she passed out.”
Ahhhhh it was Reina! :kekeke:

Elsewhere in the building, Miki sneezed and a golden ‘egg’ fell out from under her costume. Hitomi looked at the blue bird accusingly. What came next was… lots of hurt and tossing of magical poop.
:hiakhiakhiak:

Come on Aichan! I think the Oni costume is still available.”

“No, I’m not wearing that! I’d rather wear the kindergarten costume than that!”

“Okay, kindergarten costume it is.”

“No, Risa! I take back my words!”
But it would be so cute! :D

“Hmm... Actually, I’m thinking cat burglar. It should still fit. Stop being picky.”
On second thought...:twisted:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2007, 01:53:45 AM »
Hahaha! At first I thought it was a spoof of Cinderella (Korean horror film), but then it turned into something else entirely. :lol:

I liked how Ai and Risa suddenly got all bossy, and how Aika and Koha couldn't get along.  :rofl:

Nice one, really!  :)

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2007, 10:25:47 AM »
Aww, Kame! :lol:
Yes, random, but not bad. Not bad at all.  XD

Miki sneezed and a golden ‘egg’ fell out from under her costume.
Lol! This just begs to be fanart-ed

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2007, 11:54:53 AM »
I would draw, but meh.. Too lazy XD
Doing another fan work, though I should really finish up chapter 4 XD

Thanks for liking this, but I don't think I'll try my hands on attempting comedy anymore .__.

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2007, 03:44:05 PM »
 :rofl: Wooooow! Who knew it was Fang~y Reina! Fufufu....Kamei is an M, how unexpected. So...the different feelings that she has, s she gonna turn into a vamp soon? :grin: I thought for sure it's gonna be horror. You fooled me.   :lol:

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
Re: When Insomnia Attacks (One shot collection [6])
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2007, 08:02:46 PM »
I present to you....

A Pointless OPV ;__;

My first time ever to edit a video and audio track.
I have no idea what I'm doing anyway. I used the speech to cover up my sloppily done song merging  :roll:
It's been cut to only 2minutes+ long, because a 5minutes song is too much for a noob like me.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1403856ZWjH26WC

<s>I'd upload one with better quality .__. but internet hates me right now.</s>
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 04:22:46 AM by inDeceit »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2007, 09:19:58 PM »
You posted it! <3

-watches-
Hm, not too bad for a first timer. XD You should have included the clip from the MM Fanclub Tour in Hawaii this year though. The part where Risa was talking about her sleeping over in Aichan's room. XD Oh well. Good job!

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2007, 04:21:52 AM »
Oh yeah, but I would if I understood which part was the sleepover XD

Uploaded one with a much better quality (omg this one has syncing problems D:), and also the clip of Nakazawa in Taiwan :)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 04:28:06 AM by inDeceit »

Offline Sevii

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2007, 04:33:06 AM »
Right before she called Ai-chan in a cavity inducing sweet tone is when she talked about her sleepover. lol.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2007, 08:52:18 AM »
This fic is really entertaining :D I started laughing as soon as I got what was going on. It took me some time to figure out who the main character was :P

I watched the opv. It's :heart:, like any TakaGaki related stuff is :lol: No idea what was being said at the end though. Somebody tell me! XD I'm still waiting for MTV channel to screen that interview with MM in Taiwan. They better do it soon, I'm getting impatient XD

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2007, 09:05:16 AM »
I'm still waiting for MTV channel to screen that interview with MM in Taiwan. They better do it soon, I'm getting impatient XD

Haha, me too! I've been recording the damned channel almost everyday, and that's like the only programme with good PVs to watch XD
I think it'll take awhile though, seeing how long they took to screen Yuuko's visit. Man, I hate and envy the host >_> lol

If I remember, I used a part from takagaki's futarigoto for the last part in the OPV. Something about Risa having problems and feeling blue, wondering who to talk to about it, and usually it's Aichan she turns to. I wanted to make it longer, but I ran out of clips XD;;

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
Re: When Insomnia Attacks (One shot collection [7])
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2007, 12:38:44 AM »

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2007, 07:35:05 AM »
^ You're on a roll aren't you XD I feel spoiled but keep em coming. More, MORE I say :D How long do you spend on them? And it's so cool that you can have all the member names in Japanese. What program do you use if you don't mind me asking :P The clips you chose are so suitable and fun, gosh I had this big stupid grin on my face the whole time. But it's a huge file, 495 mb?? :O

Oh and MTV is gonna screen that MM interview this week!!! Finally. :lol: I'm guessing it will be before middle of the week so keep your finger on that record button XD

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2007, 08:08:28 AM »
yeah, I'm on a roll and I have completely run out of diskspace on my laptop, lol
I used iMovie HD and garageband, it came with the machine ^_^ The former program lets me add titles so I went crazy. And being so incredibly chinese, I had to have everything in Kanji or at least it's original language :X... almost everything.

The tough part is measuring each section to it's 0:00:01 second so that I can sync the original JKM video to the audio (veoh unsync'd it a little), hence making it look like a PV remix. I spent about the whole of Sunday on that, but it depends on the video. andddd yeah.. I'm blabbling. It's only my second try ever, and I'm glad it turned out alright. At this rate, I should probably have taken Film instead of Audio as a diploma course  :lol:

Anyway, gonna try a gokkie OPV sometime later in the week when I'm done with Chapter 4 of the dream fic. That chapter irritates me D<

The programme's on in 2 hours! I'm going to go try my luck today xD
edit: I almost died for today's episode. interview on Friday ^__^
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 10:20:51 AM by inDeceit »

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2007, 12:29:58 PM »
^ Yeah I saw it too. Ken-san was saying it will be on Fri!!! But I got school till 9pm every Friday so that sucks. I'll have to watch the repeat on Saturday. If I miss it I'll run myself into a wall XD

Ooooohhhh a Gokkie OPV?!?! I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol: Speaking of OPVs, I've got some ideas in my head for new ones but I don't have the time or a computer where I can hog and work on it uninterrupted :( I've been thinking of getting my own for a while now but being the techno retard I am, I'm afraid of choosing something totally wrong for my needs. Oops, now I'm blabbering, sorry :P

Have you seen some of the Korean TV shows that the girls went on? I posted 2 links in the Risa thread if you haven't. TakaGaki are soooooooooo gorgeous!! :wub:

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
Re: When Insomnia Attacks (One shot collection [8])
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2007, 12:09:15 AM »
I saw it!! :D and I'm like two days late in replying XD I've also (badly) recorded the interview on MTV last week.

(took away that dumb update, for anyone that saw XD It's just so bad.. lol )
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 06:55:43 AM by inDeceit »

Offline Mikitty-saikou

• °C-ute into °S-exy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: When Insomnia Attacks (One shot collection [8?])
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2007, 05:29:44 AM »
Lol. Just caught up!  And I have to say, All of your one-shots are simply fantastic :heart: :heart:

By the way, Your avatar kind of freaks me out inDeciet.  But that's because I haven't had any sleep in the last 24 hours and it's about 12:30am right now.  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - Secret Garden