JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - My World

Author Topic: [03/12] 「3rd ~ LOVE Escalation ~」 ºC-ute new album  (Read 28712 times)

Offline MinE*

• ❤TAKAHASHI MINAM ONLY❤
  • ❤MINAMI❤
Re: [03/12] 「3rd ~ LOVE Escalation ~」 ºC-ute new album
« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2008, 03:01:13 AM »
M5.LALALA 幸せの歌 (鈴木愛理 Close-up Live Ver.)

wahooooooooooo!  XD

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #101 on: March 08, 2008, 04:58:26 AM »
=DDDD Oh my god, you people were not lying about the Chisato. :heart:

This totally makes up for Image Color. :wub:

>www< I can't wait for my copy to come. *stares at calendar*
Tell me about it, my interest is renewed as well.

Chisa&Mai sound so great~~ cannot wait to see it performed.

Offline jompuan

• Reinai Forever
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2008, 06:51:05 AM »

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2008, 11:26:33 AM »
After Image Colour, Homerare has restored some faith. Awesome :heart:

Offline EUF12093

« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2008, 01:46:44 PM »
I agree! Homerare was great! I can't wait to hear Erika's song  :wub:

Offline Nevi

• Member+
« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2008, 08:27:41 PM »
Album's up on H!O. I was going to wait, but you can't expect me to do that with a 320kbps album staring me in the face on the torrents. xD

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2008, 08:53:22 PM »
So I watched the DVD (Share is awesome) and I am really disappointed with the editing doen to the Live eprf of LALALA Shiawase no Uta. You can heard an audio skip when Maimi is about to sing. They pasted "live' vocals over Maimi and Airi's vocals which were not there before. In the concert rips, LALALA Shiawase no Uta was lipsynced to the studio version. I hope people understand what I'm saying. Too lazy to make correct sentences.

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline isuzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2008, 09:43:56 PM »
Erika's solo is the most awesome C-ute song EVER.

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2008, 05:04:47 AM »
Finally listened to Love Escalation. Couldn't resist, as my copy will arrive in some more days.

Image Color - Boring XD, and they don't hit any awesome (either high or low) notes. Which kind of dance can go with this one...
Otome Cocoro - Nice. Reminds me of Time Capsule. No Megu, but overall all of them sound better than in 2006. And the length of the track is perfect.
Homerare Nobiko no Theme Kyoku - Another great disco-feel song from H!P. Could be as epic as Renai Revolution 21.
Sweeeets→→→Live - Good vocals on this one. Not really digging the arabian feeling, though it might grow on me.
Hare no Platinum Doori - wtf with this Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba even crappier ver? Don't think I'll be listening to this one much often  :?  :-\
Do Don Ga Don Ondou - WINNER :w00t:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 09:07:20 PM by Nouciel »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2008, 05:25:03 AM »
OMG good disc overall... with the exception of Sweeeets→→→Live that really was boring imo a very slow arrangement of disco queen O_o but then there was winners like Homerare Nobiko no Theme Kyoku that reminds me Genki+ because is a good song that could end as a single easy

And of course Do Don Ga Don Ondou wich was the best new song in the whole damm... album XD very funny and Erika was great withthe vocals, oh and the chorus XD excelente... but really hate the fact that Erika is not credited with her name, of course every C-ute fan now that she is singing but still...

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2008, 01:55:36 PM »
I think the album is very 'old disco' style, which is nice. Very C-ute.
Do Don Ga Don Ondou is with no doubt the albums best song, it sound a little like Shiawase Kyouryuu Ondo...
Don't like Image Color that much. And 6 songs seems very little compared with Buono!s 9 new album songs.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: March 09, 2008, 03:01:47 PM »
Awww I was kinda disappointed with this album... Nothing really stood out at first listen, and I didn't even like Do Don Ga Don Ondou :O :O :O
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Nevi

• Member+
« Reply #112 on: March 09, 2008, 09:20:31 PM »
Awww I was kinda disappointed with this album... Nothing really stood out at first listen, and I didn't even like Do Don Ga Don Ondou :O :O :O
... ;___; So I'm not the only one. I was expecting better.

Do Don Ga Don Ondou is with no doubt the albums best song, it sound a little like Shiawase Kyouryuu Ondo...
xD That was the first thing I realized about it, too.

And 6 songs seems very little compared with Buono!s 9 new album songs.
I don't like comparing groups, but I guess after Buono!'s album, I had high expectations. ._. I know you were talking about quantity, but yeah. XD I shouldn't compare like that. =x Different groups (sort of?).

..Eh. Maybe it'll grow on me. D:

Offline hao9384

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: March 09, 2008, 10:38:23 PM »
That Album is great! Most of those Songs are very good, very friendly, not too much rock parts in it ^^ Every Album have some Songs which aren't good, but whatever, i think Image Color and Otome Gocoro are the best Songs of the non-release songs xD
I think, it looks like, all Hello Project Groups are getting better with the Albums.  :heart:

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
  • °C-ute Cutie Power = the BEST!
« Reply #114 on: March 10, 2008, 12:28:51 PM »
for me too :w00t: This Album is very good!! :heart: All songs are very good in a special way^.^
Others have too much expectations to H!P release, and BUONO!'s was a PC Release Tsunku aren't write any of the Songs XD that's very very different!!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 12:57:01 PM by Ahiko »

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2008, 04:07:34 PM »
This album is uncomparable to Buono's.  None of the songs get into my head at all, which completely oppose what it was like with Buono's album.  At least, it contains all the singles until now. :)

Offline yokoso

• ザ・ストレス~!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2008, 04:59:53 PM »
To be honest I'm disappointed too.

Junjou basically ruined it for me.. after that single and its heavy promotion I got spoiled and figured the rest of the album would be in the same vein and not back to what they were doing before.  (Which was alright to begin with.. but damnit Junjou ruled.)  I didn't care for that LA LA song but I wanted to rationalize it as a fluke ;;;;  Guess I was wrong.  Ugh.  Homerare and sweeeets are about the only songs even relatively close to what I was expecting but compared to like, DISCO or Natsu Lipstick from their 2nd mini album, they're mediocre.

Ugh I was so friggin excited about this album.  I swear I'm not that difficult to please ;;;

愛をください〜!!:heart: :heart:  ☆ 恋文 ; a loveletter MUSIC DOWNLOADS & MORE ☆ (now back up 1/13/08)

Offline kingthaking81

• konkon's bonbons
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: March 10, 2008, 07:36:26 PM »
not too thrilled about this album. the compositions sound a bit rushed. HOwever, there is some effort put in the arrangements,which are topnotch a-side qualities. The problem IMO is that they should've waited a bit longer with this release, so the album could have like 12 songs  with lalala remixed or something.  Well, can't have everything, and it's great for c-ute to be so popular rite now. Better next time lar~
love erika's song btw! 8)

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #118 on: March 10, 2008, 11:42:20 PM »
To be honest I'm disappointed too.

^Yeah, me too...  :-\
Ok ok, I'm not the biggest C-ute fan on the planet but they are all great singers and I like them so that's not the reason I don't like this album (<--- does this make sence? :P)

Here's my personal thoughts on the album-songs:

Image Color: Well, it's a nice tune but a total waste of Yajima/Suzukis strong charisma. They deserve a more powerful song (like Tokkaiko Junjou). And the song is cute but plain...
Otome COCORO: No instans win but I think this song just needs time. Neat song but once again a waste of the C-ute power...
Homerare Nobiko no Theme Kyoku: Improvement! Much better then the previous ^. Could be better, but definitely the better one on the album.
Sweeeets→→→Live: This song is ok. Alittle boring maybe but Arihara/Okai are a strong duo so they save the song.
Hare no Platinum Doori: Good song but why put Saki/Mai on this? I think the whole group would make it more powerful. But yeah, this song is also one of the better on the album.
Do Don Ga Don Ondou: Erika is amazing in this song. It's my album favorite even though it's one of the less serious songs it rules! Wasn't a big Erika fan before but this is awesome! Erika :heart: (The music reminds me of the china-board on Mario Party 7. :p)

So overall I think it's a waste to give C-ute these songs. Good album but not great.  :(
(^Remember these are my personal opinions)

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2008, 06:20:58 PM »
Album debuts @ #5.

#1 Single Best - Kou Shibasaki
#2 Fakin'Pop - Ken Hirai
#3 The Back Best - Kou Shibasaki
#4 LOCKS - GARNET CROW
#5 3rd LOVE Escalation - °C-ute

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - My World