JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Possible - Natsu no Tropical Musume

Author Topic: Sweeety's stories  (Read 17136 times)

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
Re: Sweeety's stories
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2008, 11:11:40 AM »
You dirty fellow sweeety...but I look forward to the next chap :wahaha: I will be one of the 5 to request for this to be a long, mushy H!P fic. There is so much more to develop! :wub: It's just so sad when they quarreled. I mean if you can imagine, Yossie and Mako were shouting at each other. That image just tears my heart apart. I hope someone will enter into the story later and set up a love triangle especially when Mako is gone. It's Yossie and there are just so many girls in H!P..it's visually impossible for her to stay loyal and the story will turn angsty..

Good job! Keep it up :D

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2008, 12:21:48 PM »
I read this in a break at uni today but couldn't comment then... I don't like YoMako but I do like this fic and I was going to request a longer fic of it but looks like you already took the initiative :P

However, I do recall having a conversation about you having too many fics you were working on and now you just gave yourself another :lol:

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2008, 03:04:16 AM »
Noooo!!! I can't read the next part... :OMG: 

Accually I like this idea of doing a Mako grad with yomako being the cause!  Yomako was my first fav. pairing so I hope you do write more of it!!! 

'absence makes the heart want, abstinence makes the heart horny'

it does indeed my friend, it does indeed... :mon misch:

in this fic they are gonna make her stay untill Yoshi graduates in 2008. (getting off on good behaviour lol) they are gonna allow her to return early because of her brothers' death.

sounds good...please write it!!! I'm not afraid to beg! puhleeeese~  :pleeease:

-This comment has been brought to you by chick'n'wings   XD

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2008, 10:19:11 AM »
ZOMG! I MUST'VE SEEN THE FUTURE! SHE WAS GONNA STAY TILL 2008 AND SHE JUST GOT BACK, IN 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I have an idea but I'm not sure what I'll do with it, but this story is continued under the name "stay" so if you see one called "Stay" that's where this'll be!
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2008, 03:36:02 PM »
aww YoMako  :inlove:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2008, 07:36:49 AM »
New story! Check it out ya'll! It's so original it's got "New" stamped all overe its ass!

The city of Tokyo is UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!! The culprit? An evil monkey named Tsunku. He has this evil plan to make all the citizens into his own army of supermonkey warriors and use them to take over the world~!

Only one thing can stop him now! The Gomapuff girls! Blossom-Maki, Bubbles-Aya and Buuttercup-Miki are the city’s last hope for survival! If they don’t succeed the whole world will be turned into Tsunku worshipping monkeys! And the banana stocks will go up by millions!

[ In the Gomapuff house ]

“Hey butter-Miki, could you please snuggle a little closer? I’m a scared of thtorms!”
 “aww ok bubble-Aya, I’ll hold you real tight because I wub you so much”
 “Will you two get a room? I have to thtudy for our firtht kindergarden exzam! And you know how hard they are! I mean, come on, how am I supposed to be able to remember so many stuff? Pink, blue, orange… so many colours!”

*beep beep beep*

“Oh no! It’s the emergency phone! The mayor must have a mission for us!”

The girls fly to the phone swiftly and Blossom-Maki picks it up.

“Mayor, what’s wrong?”
“Tsunku, the evil super monkey is using his super-monkey-lazer to turn all the citizens of Tokyo into super monkeys like him! Oh girls, please help me!”
 “We’re on our way mayor-Yaguchi!” said blossom as she hung up the phone, on her way out, leading the girls to the evil monkeys lair.

“It’s quiet… too quiet…” Blossom-Maki said as she walked through the fron door of the evil lair. Usually at a time like this, Tsunku pops in and tries to hurt them but this time… nothing.
 “Girls, get ready for trouble.. girls?”
 She turned around to find a really scared Bubbles-Aya clinging onto Buttercup-Miki like a baby koala.
 “Bubbles! You’re a big girl! Get off her, you both need complete mobility!”
“But I’m thcared!” She cried, with tears in her eyes.
“Then maybe you shouldn’t have come here at all!”
“What? Noooooo! I’ll be good! I’ll be good! You’ll see!” She rushed, getting off of Miki who formed a tiny frown at the loss of contact.
 “Aw come on! What does it matter if she holds onto me while we walk through this deserted place?”
“It matters to – wait what did you just say?”
“What does it-“
“no, the other part”
‘‘While we walk through this deserted place?”
“…………oh my god!!!!!!!!! It’s a trap! He isn’t here at all! He set us up! He’s in the cave by the sea, not here!!!!!!! This was a set up so he could win time to-“

Before blossom-Maki could finish her sentence a Green beam shot out onto the sky, hitting the rain clouds and causing a reaction making a green gas concentrating above the city of Tokyo and slowly making it’s way down. Across the city, Tsunku’s evil laugh could be heard, emanating and echoing out of the caves at the foot of the cliff that lead out onto the sea.

The three girls rushed through the air of the city, trying not to breath in the toxic lazer beam that would turn them into monkeys as they hurried across the city.

“It’s no use Blossom-Maki, we’ll never get there in time before the lazer’s effects ……. Affect us…..”
 “hmm……. They couldn’t affect us if we weren’t breathing.” She said looking at the hospital they were about to pass.

The three girls walked into the cave unscathed and marched right up to Tsunku.

“THE GOMAPUFF GIRLS! BUT HOW?”
“We managed to escape the effects of the gas by wearing the masks that doctors wear at the hothpital! That’s right! We wore that mathk and then it filtered the air and we breathed in normal air and didn’t become monkeys! And now we’re here to kick your butt mr!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” He screamed as the girls punched and kicked him till he was out cold. Then they turned to the lazer and reversed its effects, before smashing it into a million little pieces. Then the girls lifted up Tsunku kunku and threw him into an unoccupied jail cell, then flew off into the dawn.

And once again the day was saved, thanks to the Gomapuff girls!

A/N: the 'th' is usually a 's' because the girls being young have a lisp. I know I've been gone a lot but yeah..... back now for now.

Also Aya and Miki really love each other, in a gay way but are too young to recognise it. DW people they are not related. Not even by blood. In fact they weren't even born so yeah take that incest! Anyway, love you guys and missed you and I hope you guys read and love this story :)

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2008, 08:03:50 AM »
Sweeety...That was...EPIC.AND.AWESOME XD

The city of Tokyo is UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!! The culprit? An evil monkey named Tsunku. He has this evil plan to make all the citizens into his own army of supermonkey warriors and use them to take over the world~!
  :rofl: EBIL MONKEY TSUNKU!

Hey butter-Miki, could you please snuggle a little closer? I’m a scared of thtorms!”
 “aww ok bubble-Aya, I’ll hold you real tight because I wub you so much”
 “Will you two get a room...”
lol I love that part. xD

“We’re on our way mayor-Yaguchi!”
Yay Mayor Yaguchi! <3

Most hilarious oneshot I've ever heard.  :cow:
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2008, 08:18:59 AM »
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

:lol: as I was reading I thought you're drunk or the keypad's broken or something  XD

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2008, 08:22:20 AM »
yey! I'm glad you guys liked it. I was hoping it would have that effect. And no, I haven't drunk a drop of alcoholic beverage in... two days... but the only thing I drunk so far today was juice... lots of juice.....

Anyway, so glad people liked it and don't think I'm an idiot :D
Feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2008, 09:51:11 AM »
Anyway, so glad people liked it and don't think I'm an idiot
Feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

yeah.?.  when someone says you're an idiot without you doing any harm against anyone, just simply think 'that someone is the idiot not me' and move on. as long as you're not doing anything bad against anyone just  :)  :pimp: :muffin: :otomerika: :heart: yeah?  :) or take a break and have a kitkat  :grin:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2008, 10:26:46 AM »
kit kat huh?

Kit Kat

Yoshi dashes past the opposition, lining up for her target. She slows down to make a turn to avoid an obstacle. She speeds up in the clear way that her teammates have provided for her. She quickly snakes around Miki, her opponent and makes a final mad dash for the prize. However Miki isn’t finished yet. She sticks her leg out and trips a stunned Yoshizawa over, taking the lead and finishing first, stealing the prize.

“One kitkat please” She says to the lady in the counter, reaching into her pants and pulling out her wallet.
 “Damn it. You sneaky-“
“Language Yoshi, don’t be a sore loser.”
“ I wouldn’t be a sore anything if you hadn’t cheated”
“There, there, I’ll make the pain go away in a minute, but for now…” She trailed off, looking at the candy bar in her hand.
“You want some too? Is that it? Awww that’s soo sweet, but you know the drill.”
“Yeah yeah. Stupid management and your stupid rules. Anyway, how’d you know I was reserving the last kitkat?”
“I  read your messages on your phone”
“What? You have no right to-“
“Hey, you know I do, management told me to make sure your fat ass slims down to fit in a stinkin dress in time for the next concert!”
“……… meanie”
“Don’t be a grouch! Come on let’s go back to your room and practice”
“yeah yeah”

The two girls made their way back to Yoshi’s room under the pretense of practicing. Yoshi lead the way and Miki followed her in, turning swiftly and locking the door shut behind her, hiding the key in her bra.

“What? Huh? What?”
“I also saw the message you sent Rika”
“Oh shit! I swear I didn’t think you would! I didn’t want things between us to get weird so I never told you I liked you but please don’t tell anyone, this could ruin both our careers if people caught wind that I liked you, cause they might think we secretly date and I don’t want you to be in trouble and –“
“shhhh” she sighed, moving closer and placing a finger on her lips.
“but-“
“hush now m’ dear… I know a better way for you to lose weight…” She trailed off as she had come so close she was speaking directly to her ear. She let her breath tickle her ear as she kissed her earlobe lightly, letting her warm sensual breath linger on her ear and make her hot.

“and you could eat the kit kat too…” She said, wrapping her arms around her at the neck, pulling her body closer to hers and nearly grinding against her, leaving a hairs’ width of space between the two. She moved her face directly in front of Yoshi’s and looked into the heavy lidded eyes of the one she loved. She moved her face really close to hers and scraped her lips against her cheeks as she passed by them on the way to her other ear. Just like the other, she landed a soft kiss on her earlobe before whispering.

“you could have your cake……… and eat it too……….”

She then glided her face directly in front of Yoshis and looked her straight in the eye. She put on a fake innocent face before uttering.

“so………. You want the kit kat?”

THE END

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2008, 10:42:22 AM »
 :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: damn  :grin:

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2008, 06:12:08 PM »
Gomapuff house was AWESOME!! I used to watch powerpuff girls alot so it was insane seeing the girls dressed in the uniforms and flying around and I TOTALLY saw tsunku all green and monkey looking :lol:

I don't think she wants it anymore XD
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2008, 01:53:45 AM »
wojoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *dies*  :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove:

*revive* i love you sweeety!!!  :mon loveflower: :mon lovelaff:

kit kat... now i love it XD

so... that's why yossy lost weight  :mon dunno:... i knew it!  :mon dance:

nice one!! (i'll update today... just 'cause you did a yomiki) ;)

i want more yomiki~~  :wub:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2008, 08:53:24 AM »

She could just "work it off" later.
:wahaha:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2008, 02:15:17 AM »

She could just "work it off" later.
:wahaha:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeegsactly! That speech was gonna just amount to one thing... Chocolate sharing <3 chocolate sharing rabu rabu! <3 In other words, she was gonna give her the chocolate in exchange for Shmex! XD She was gonna make her work it off.. after all, she was in charge of her figure... and she likes the more 'hands on' approach. :3

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2008, 07:09:37 PM »
OMG XD The Powerpuff girl one was great! It brings back sooo many memories of watching that show when I was young :heart:
Great job on writing the girl's with a lisp, that must have been really hard to concentrate on doing that the whole way through... Miki and Aya were even meant for each other back then, awww!

As for the other, I've never been a fan of Kit-Kats, they actually have a tendency to make me want to throw up, but if I got an offer like Yossy just did from Miki then give me a damn Kit-Kat! :P
I always knew Miki was the smart type, thinking up something like that to help Yossy get in shape :twisted:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2008, 02:34:45 PM »
awwwwwwwwww yeyyyyyy you read it! and liked it!!!!!!!! I ;like you too! Anyway, I think I might write something short and probably sweet soon........ ok Im kidding, I'm gonna work on incredibly sad pieces that will have you banging your head against a wall screaming why? while the tears streaming down your face resemble rivers... or maybe something in between as I cannot write something that sad without breaking my own heart in the process.....

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2008, 08:26:34 AM »
Hahaha, Your fics are priceless!! Gomapuff is cute and I can so imagine Tsunku as a monkey..  XD and kit kat is  :drool: i don't think anyone could ever thought up this stuff.. well not me anyway..  ;)

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2008, 11:50:23 AM »
hihi thanks you guys! I love you all! Thank you, thank you *bows* .....ok I'll stop being a cidkhead now XD

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Possible - Natsu no Tropical Musume