JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - My Heart Draws a Dream

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 762820 times)

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #1200 on: January 01, 2012, 08:26:56 PM »

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #1201 on: January 02, 2012, 06:57:52 AM »

That's the "revenge match" between idoling!!! & SDN48, this one idoling!!! team won by Sakacchi against Serina from SDN48 team. From last Mechaike idol battle episode, Idoling!!! team lost in final against SDN48 team, Idoling!!! team represented by Aichan (Ai Ookawa), and SDN48 team represented by Serina.

In my opinion, Idoling!!! should played Sakacchi from the first time, because (as we know from Sumo battle in idoling episodes) Sakacchi was tha champion in case of sumo, followed by Fonchi, Ojima & Aichan (Nao not included  :D)

Nice share, relaxershippuden..
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 07:12:19 AM by b8067hc »

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1202 on: January 02, 2012, 07:17:38 AM »
^ I don't think so. They chose Ai-chan back then purposely to lose, because losing & tears give much more impact to audience than winning. After that mechaike, Idoling!!! handshake event owned by Ai-chan and Amimi. Now, they chose Sakacchi because the show didn't give more time for talking, which means losing here will give no impact at all.

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #1203 on: January 02, 2012, 09:18:47 AM »
^ I don't think so. They chose Ai-chan back then purposely to lose, because losing & tears give much more impact to audience than winning. After that mechaike, Idoling!!! handshake event owned by Ai-chan and Amimi. Now, they chose Sakacchi because the show didn't give more time for talking, which means losing here will give no impact at all.

Nice explanation  :twothumbs, i didn't expect the impact from previous Mechaike episodes was so huge, especially for spotlight members like Amimi & Aichan  :D

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1204 on: January 02, 2012, 12:55:21 PM »
"sakai hitomi with the records of 20wins and 0 losses in Sumo battles between Idoling members!"

"Wait.. there's an idol with a record of 20 sumo matches?"

wahahah I hope that gets a few people tuning into Idoling more.

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1205 on: January 03, 2012, 12:44:12 PM »
Is this the backstage show for that Mecchaike appearance? :?

There's still a bunch of them in the uploader's channel btw

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1206 on: January 03, 2012, 03:10:04 PM »
"Tomidokoro no Toshimatagi", it's 30 hours Ustream show by Tomidokoro.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1207 on: January 06, 2012, 04:20:24 PM »
Today me and Silverbolt went to Jukuhachi and it was goood. Especially because we got second row fan club tickets. And man, this really is close, it's so close it feels as if you can touch them, they're so clear in view.  :shocked :w00t:
Idoling!!! went first again like last time. The seat next to me was empty, and the one in front of me as well, so there was noone obstructing my view, but also the same the other way around. This way the members could see me very well, and I'm sure I've made eye contact with some and most of them probably saw me anyway. Silverbolt visibly talked to me sometimes so they might notice that he was foreign too as he doesn't immediately appear as foreign :)
Today's members were: Tonooka, Morita, Kawamura, Sakai, Asahi, Miyake, Kurata, Ito, Nomoto & Ojima. They were wearing the white outfits with boots, like at the beginning of 11th live. Manami almost had no voice today when she was talking :P
Also, it seems to me that some of them sometimes almost cry (more like watery eyes) for no reason.

The playlist for today was:
MAMORE!!!
Tokimeki DREAMing
Don't be afraid
Kajuu 30% Orange Juice
yarakai heart
Jukutsubu request song by Tonooka Erica: Suppin no Namida by Goto Maki (as corrected by Ayabie)
Shokugyou: IDOL
Mujouken☆Koufuku
Koi no 20 Rensa

Then there was a small Idoling!!! x YGA corner, where they did a shiritori drawing game. Idoling!!! won with 10 drawings and YGA lost with only 2 correct drawings  :lol:
During YGA's part, the empty seat in front of me got filled because the guy was late. I hope he was a YGA fan, otherwise he had missed the full Idoling!!! part and only saw them a few minutes at the end. I also felt quite some wind coming from behind during a certain YGA song, and felt something just barely touch my hair  :D

And at the end was picking the seat for the group picture. The first pick H9 wasn't there (they actually said H nine in english,before saying kyuu), but the second on row A was present. Silverbolt was saying that they should remove row A from the group picture, because they already have the best seats in the house, why let them have a chance for a picture. And the guy didn't even remove his mask and even covered his eyes during the picture, japanese people are so shy/embarrassed... I wouldn't be surprised if some didn't even go to get their picture...
Us foreigners would be proud to have a picture, treasure it and show it to everyone. Although I think not every japanese person is like that.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 05:45:59 PM by Hatix »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1208 on: January 06, 2012, 05:39:12 PM »
Suppin to Namida maybe? It's a Goto Maki song so it should fit Tonooka perfectly.  :cow:

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1209 on: January 06, 2012, 05:44:45 PM »
Suppin to Namida maybe? It's a Goto Maki song so it should fit Tonooka perfectly.  :cow:

Yup, that's the one. It does indeed fit Ton-chan perfectly  :twothumbs

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #1210 on: January 09, 2012, 02:22:25 AM »

Yup, that's the one. It does indeed fit Ton-chan perfectly  :twothumbs

:twothumbs :twothumbs In my opinion, Ton-chan also really fit into that song. Just like in "eve".

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1211 on: January 09, 2012, 04:00:03 PM »

Offline strtl

• Member+
« Reply #1212 on: January 10, 2012, 03:21:08 AM »
@rurika9
Quote from Hatix on acchimuitepie blog:

"#822 was the last episode this year, the show is now on a winter break. New episodes will come next year, most likely the 2nd week of January."

Have to admit I'm getting withdrawal symptoms :)

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1213 on: January 10, 2012, 08:35:43 PM »
Indeed, the show was on the usual winter break. #823 was yesterday, but I've only been back from Japan since yesterday evening so I'm still getting things together and sorting all my stuff  :D
But I've lots of stuff in the pipeline to be released (and lots of footage to watch myself), and #823 was just a Shinahachi episode, so it's not that urgent  :P

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #1214 on: January 10, 2012, 09:25:27 PM »
I've managed to get ahold of the 2012 fortune special so I'm not as withdrawn, I'll probably see about uploading it tomorrow if no-one uploads it before then.

Edit:Someones uploaded it to the HelloOnline tracker.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 10:14:47 PM by Technoboots »

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1215 on: January 10, 2012, 11:46:40 PM »
This one is 720p

Offline wq12wq12

• Member+
« Reply #1216 on: January 13, 2012, 02:30:01 PM »
I watched Idoling!!! 2012 Good Luck Ranking 1hr SP.

My soul number is 4. Every Linger, what is your soul number?

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1217 on: January 13, 2012, 02:50:59 PM »
My soul number is 8, same as Sakacchi  :D It's meant to be  :P
(Yazawa's number was 9, so that's not far off either  :P)

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #1218 on: January 13, 2012, 03:24:10 PM »
My soul number is 4 like Umeko.

Offline Patrick_03

« Reply #1219 on: January 13, 2012, 03:51:36 PM »
Mine is number 4 too  :D

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - My Heart Draws a Dream