JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Furimukanaide

Author Topic: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Aki Urara - updated 8/17)  (Read 145197 times)

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Touch my Body - updated 5/21)
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2008, 06:49:08 AM »
 :cry: i can't wait that long!! lol don't worry i'll make it!  :mon beam: i hope you enjoy your trip!  :luvluv2: will be on the look out for the next fic!
 :hehehe: (i wonder what the next paring will be? takagaki? or even tanaka/kame?)

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2008, 12:39:19 AM »
Woo~ that was hot. I go away for a few days and return to a fantastic TakaGaki short. I loved it.

for a second there I misread and thought the lover was Michichichichichichichishige Sayuuumy
phew thank god it was Ai!

Yey, almost pervy fic! I loved it but gtg now!!
I lol'd when I read that. I usually say her name like that because I find it difficult to pronounce (Bristolian accent) XD

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2008, 03:46:27 AM »
I lol'd when I read that. I usually say her name like that because I find it difficult to pronounce (Bristolian accent) XD

It took me about 10 months of constantly trying to be able to say her name smoothly. :lol:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2008, 04:13:52 AM »
I thought it was just Michige Sayumi because that's what I heard them say, or just Sayu then I read it somewhere and was like "OMFG WHAT THE HELL? IS THAT HER? IS THAT HER NAME?" *gasp*

yeah........ anyway, waiting for an update. Luv ya
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Angels Wear Shorts - updated 5/25)
« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2008, 11:00:51 PM »
Hello, everyone! It feels good to be home! Did you miss me? *holds hand to ear* Goood! I missed you guys too!
Here's something to celebrate my coming back!

Angels Wear Shorts

“Nee, Reina, hurry up!!”, Kamei Eri shouted as she waited for her friend to get dressed. “But everything looks so yucky on me”, Tanaka Reina pouted as she pulled off a red T-shirt and white shorts in favor of another chosen outfit. “You look cute in everything in your freakin closet!”, the oldest Gokkie member grumbled as she walked into the bedroom. There were clothes hanging off of every surface but the pint-sized Yankii was nowhere to be seen. But a weird noise could be heard from behind the closed bathroom door. “Shit, not again”, Eri swore as she rushed to the door.
   There sat Reina, on the bathroom floor. Her head was over the toilet and she was retching painfully. “Fuck, don’t do this!”, Eri screamed at her, pulling the other away and cradling her in her arms. Reina was sobbing. “But I’m so fat, so ugly!”, she whimpered, “I need to be prettier.” “No, sweetie, you’re so beautiful”, the elder reassured her, stroking her hair and rocking her gently. “I love you just the way you are, Reina-chan”, she continued, “I love my angel just the way she is”. “But…but…”, Reina began but she was shushed.
   The pair sat there for a while. Eri holding Reina in a soft embrace. Reina gripping Eri’s shirt like a hurt child. “So you love me?”, the younger whispered, looking up at the kind, tear-stained smile. “Yes, just the way you are”, Eri whispered back. “Ok, I think I’m ok now”, Reina said. They both got up and got ready.
    10 minutes later, Reina stood in front of her best friend, posing and grinning like mad. “I think I’m ready to go”, she squealed. The final outfit consisted of a red and black plaid jacket and some denim shorts. Eri was happy at the sight of her being so joyous after witnessing one of the low points of the young girl’s life. It made her feel good that she had helped someone that needed her. The two girls slipped on their shoes and headed out for a day of shopping.

“I guess angels wear shorts, too”, Eri thought to herself. 

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2008, 11:31:18 PM »
yeah!! tanka/kame!   :luvluv1: Welcome back!!  :hee:

poor Reina... :cry: you're not fat!   :gyaaah:  ur just perfect the way you are!

Eri to the rescue  :cool1:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2008, 12:11:14 AM »
I mised youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I miissed you!!!!!!!

Now when I read (and return from school) I will comment, but it seems sweet!

*reads*

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO SWEEEEEET!!!!!!!!! NOW I LOVE TANAKAMEI, ERI IS SOOOO SWEEET! Makes my heart feel warm. Which is good coz It's freezing here now.... I luv this story! Great Job strawberry! Im sitting tight waiting for more. Ganbarre!
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2008, 04:28:47 AM »
woooooooooow kawaii  :shy2:

Eri is so sweet, and reina too  :luvluv1:

waiting next chapter!  :muffin:

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2008, 12:45:04 PM »
Wow.
Eri cursed.. XD
cool!
and sweet!~ :wub:

oh..welcome back.. :)

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2008, 01:52:54 PM »
Okairi nasai XD

Aww TanaKame  :wub: I haven't read about them lately  :roll: It was sweet how Eri assured Reina about her feelings :heart:

Waiting for more~ :twisted:

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2008, 04:38:21 PM »
Welcome back :gmon heartu:

Aww Reina has (or had now that Eri fixed... right?) an eating disorder :cry: Yay to Eri solving the problem (maybe?) by being all cool and knowing just the right words to say :mon cigar:
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Apologize - updated 5/26)
« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2008, 06:02:10 AM »
Thanks for the welcome backs, everyone!  :mon inluv:  :mon love: My trip was pretty good.
I'm glad that this story hasn't hit any nerves and caused any not nice comments. I was a bit afraid to post it because ppl might take it the wrong way. For the record, I'm pretty sure Tanaka Reina doesn't have any eating disorders. But I wrote this because sometimes, she looks a little too thin to me. But that's only my opinion. Don't get it twisted for truth. Anyhoo, I'm glad you guys like it! Yeah, the solution is that because Eri told Reina that she loved her, Reina realized that she is perfect and loved just the way that she is. So she is no longer doing unhealthy things.
Another serving of bittersweet angsty love, coming right up~

Apologize

I can’t believe I caused this. She’s so young, too young for this to happen. Why am I so stupid!? I should have known she needed me. I shouldn’t have let her go home alone that night. I woke up to the phone ringing at 2 AM. It was Reina-chan and she said she was at the hospital. She told me that Gaki-san was found passed out in her apartment.

She had cut her wrists.

I burst into tears as soon as the words left her mouth. I knew exactly why she did it, too. Reina begged me to calm down and come to the hospital. She said everyone was there, including Tsunku and Gaki’s parents. I told her I was leaving right now.
   I arrived at the hospital in 10 minutes. I ran in and saw the rest of the members immediately. My eyes overflowed at the sight of them. They all swarmed around me and hugged me tightly. They whispered to me, saying that she’d be okay, that there is no way that she’d leave us all forever. I just allowed them to hold me. But I was so numb I couldn’t feel any of it.
   We all sat together, crying for about 20 minutes. Tsunku came out with Gaki’s parents. They said that the doctor said she would be fine and that she was sleeping right now. We were allowed to see her though. Everyone voted that I should go first.
   I cautiously entered the hospital room. Gaki-san lay on the bed, asleep peacefully. I couldn’t help but smile at the expression on her face. I got closer until I saw the bandages on her wrists. My smile vanished and a few tears slipped out of my stubborn eyes. My heart ached at the sight. I sat on the chair next to her bed and gently took her hand. “Hey Risa”, I whispered, “I hope you can hear me.”
   “Why did you do this?”, I asked, my voice rising with anger and sadness. “I freaken love you! How would I go on if you died!?!?!”, I nearly screamed at her. I stopped talking and squeezed her hand. My head was bowed down as I sobbed. The tears splashed onto the sheets like a furious rain shower.
    “I’m sorry, Risa-chan”, I started again, my tone softened, “I love you so much and I promise I will spend every minute with you.” I sat for a few minutes in silence, staring at the floor, her fingers still intertwined with mine. I was still in shock that all of this even happened. But then I felt a squeeze. I looked up to see her kind face smiling at me.
   I was about to say something when she began to speak. “I waited so long to hear you say those words”, she croaked, her voice dry and raspy. I began to cry for the 4th time that night. “I’m sorry I did this, it was so stupid”, she whispered. She pulled my body down so that my head was cradled on her chest. She held me there, tears streaming from her eyes. We stayed like that for what felt like eternity.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 06:10:46 AM by strawb3rrykream »

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: May 27, 2008, 06:07:01 AM »
Awww that was soo sad/happy
poor Gaki-san...
but sorry -editormode-
just because it bothered me alot...
“I hope you can hear me.” “Why did you do this?”

That part makes it seem like it switched who was speaking
maybe make it all like "I hope you can hear me...why did you do this?"
or put it as a new paragraph?
sorry I really love how you write =]
but it just mildly confused me for a while
I thought Gaki had asked "Why did you do this?"

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #113 on: May 27, 2008, 06:10:00 AM »
Awww that was soo sad/happy
poor Gaki-san...
but sorry -editormode-
just because it bothered me alot...
“I hope you can hear me.” “Why did you do this?”

That part makes it seem like it switched who was speaking
maybe make it all like "I hope you can hear me...why did you do this?"
or put it as a new paragraph?
sorry I really love how you write =]
but it just mildly confused me for a while
I thought Gaki had asked "Why did you do this?"

Sorry! I'll fix it! But I'm glad you still like it!  :mon sweat:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2008, 06:20:13 AM »
Risa....:mon waterworks:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ijou_shinigami

« Reply #115 on: May 27, 2008, 06:25:54 AM »
Nooo! Risa  :pleeease:
At least Takagaki got together  :yep:
Love your stories! They're short and sad (and maybe a little pervy  :glasses: ), but also really good. :mon thumb:

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: May 27, 2008, 07:13:22 AM »
so saaaaaaaaaaad

i love Takagaki moment in the hospital!

waiting next chapter!

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2008, 08:19:19 AM »
 :fainted: why must you write sooo good!!! :cry: it was heart wrenching!! I just love :wub: your short and sweet stories!!!

Risa! :cry: don't hurt yourself!
but im happy that they got together!!!  :farofflook:
can't wait for the next one!  :luvluv1:

btw this is my 200th post!!!! and its going to you!  :heart:  :lol:
here's a little Takagaki pic to celebrate! (i hope you don't mind, but i'll remove it if u do  :))

it's a little sig that was made by someone so credit goes to them! sorrie for forgetting who it is  :sweatdrop:

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2008, 09:21:18 AM »
Risa cut her wrists! :mon spit: :mon scare: It's so sad! :mon waterworks: But at least it have a happy ending... :luvluv1:

Offline mae-chan

• NP Baracuda is so SEXAYE (:
  • ecchi
  • TakaGaki Forever
« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2008, 04:03:25 PM »
Oh no, Risa! Don't hurt yourself!  :cry:
I wonder what happened and what Ai-chan did for Gaki to resort to cutting her own wrists  :( :(
Your shorts are so much  :heart: strawb3rry!  :cow: TakaGaki ftw!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Furimukanaide