JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Paper Heart

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 783030 times)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #2680 on: May 09, 2007, 11:00:42 PM »
I thought this episode was really enjoyable. :D

Snow White Sayu, eating the "red-bean fish-thing" (i still haven't eaten one yet!!  >:( want.... for next trip~), finding a guy from a photo in the street (you try doing that locally), the milk box error (and the fast exit), making those crackers and the panda buns looked weirdly cute. I even said "Panda" at the end of the countdown with the guy.  :P
I actually like the food-tasting and local info mix. And hope to try some of it.

But I am a little disappointed that they didn't make a grad special for Yossie. Hoping it means she'll simply stay on for infinity!  8)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 11:02:29 PM by winner »

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #2681 on: May 09, 2007, 11:13:30 PM »
But I am a little disappointed that they didn't make a grad special for Yossie. Hoping it means she'll simply stay on for infinity!  8)

Someone said theyre doing a grad special next week.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2682 on: May 09, 2007, 11:15:02 PM »
^ Let's hope so. Yossi definitely deserves one.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #2683 on: May 09, 2007, 11:20:05 PM »
Again, according to the official H!M@ site, next show will have backstage footage from Yossi's grad concert http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/haromoni/

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2684 on: May 09, 2007, 11:20:49 PM »
Ya but they also said that means she won't be on as much anymore being a guest person more than a regular... while thats sad I guess its just one step towards getting her to do more stuff though, like getting her own work or group started.

I've never eating honest to goodness taiyaki but I've eaten pastry with different kinds of azuki and anko and the like...good stuff.
I thought it was funny that they thought the guy was running away when he was getting the key...lol... I forgot about that.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2685 on: May 10, 2007, 12:20:57 AM »
Again, according to the official H!M@ site, next show will have backstage footage from Yossi's grad concert http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/haromoni/

great! hope they show appearances of the other H!P members, including Ogawa and Konno, if possible. heard they were there. 
I hope that even though Yossie graduated, we'll still see more of her, unlike the former H!P members now.  in the past, u usually see all the members, old and new, but only cuz they're the host... and i don't think this HM@ needs a host, all they do is run around town and doing stuff. and since Yossie needs to be a part of that play as well as other activities, she'll probably won't be on for a while.  though i hope i'm wrong...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 12:28:45 AM by BigDnm01 »

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2686 on: May 10, 2007, 05:33:11 AM »
great! hope they show appearances of the other H!P members, including Ogawa and Konno, if possible. heard they were there. 
I hope that even though Yossie graduated, we'll still see more of her, unlike the former H!P members now.  in the past, u usually see all the members, old and new, but only cuz they're the host... and i don't think this HM@ needs a host, all they do is run around town and doing stuff. and since Yossie needs to be a part of that play as well as other activities, she'll probably won't be on for a while.  though i hope i'm wrong...

Yeah! let's hope the footage was taken from where the H!P members were seated.  At least, there'll be something close to graduation episode next week.  I expect to see her again as well like Tsuji did, but still Haromoni@ is mainly dedicated to Morning Musume, so they'll be the only girls present everyweek. ;)

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #2687 on: May 11, 2007, 08:04:10 AM »
There's so many differing views on the new show, some like it, some don't. I personally like it. It still have ways to go to come close to the old H!M show, but again, it's a totally different concept so we can't really compare the two :D

Some golden moment from this this week's episode according to me: (spoiler alert for those who haven't seen)

-Yossie talking to the pigeon :)
-one of the pigeon plucking Akachin's crotch xD
-The milk product's logo (Homo-chan? xD Lol)
-Yossie banging the vending machine
-The girls found out there's coffee in the milk vending machine, and when they ask what it's for, the guy answered "for balance" xD
-Eri's glare when the girls forced her to enter the jelly shop :D
-Mittsi & Koharu's segment xD (all they seem to do is eat)

all in all, I'm liking HM@ more and more as each week goes by. I hope they keep making improvements to the show, and maybe hopefully get back to an hour timeslot :D

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2688 on: May 11, 2007, 09:25:49 PM »
i was hoping if someone knows where i can get the torrents for H!M 2002 March and up?  usually every friday someone would post the torrent up on the JPH!P Tracker. i've always download it.  but since the jphip tracker been down for a couple of days now.  i was hoping if anyone knows if the torrent is posted on other trackers? last time i downloaded was the H!M 2002 Jan & Feb Batch.torrent. by my calculations, i think there should be up to June 2002. 

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2689 on: May 11, 2007, 09:39:36 PM »
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=7384

Skip the ones you already downloaded within your BT client.

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #2690 on: May 11, 2007, 10:46:40 PM »
BigDnM, if the torrents dont work.. meaning if you dont get seeders, try the dj waffles site, i can never get seeders off the old stuff so i just DL all my stuff there. Gluck

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2691 on: May 12, 2007, 01:31:16 AM »
^ thanks for the links. 

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2692 on: May 13, 2007, 12:41:15 PM »
zomg they went to Shimokitazawa.

No wonder they were an easy target for some wota. A bunch of pictures  of them surfaced earlier this week.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2693 on: May 13, 2007, 02:02:10 PM »
they headed to sangen jaya as well if the captions on some of the wota's pictures are true

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2694 on: May 13, 2007, 03:57:39 PM »
This week was a amusing show XD

The IMHO (unintentionally) funniest thing was how Mitsui dissappeared after fullfilling her duties in holding the new leaders umbrella  ;D

Sadly the Yossie grad special turned out to be just a few minutes footage of Yossie's grad concert with JunJun and LinLin AND Tsuji's press conference!!!

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2695 on: May 13, 2007, 04:22:56 PM »
This week's HM@ was pretty fun.

First the train reminds me JKM's PV.
Second (this one was kind of my own) that when I was showering before watching HM@, I thought of this game called "Syberia" and this week's HM@ the girls found this Siberia bread/cake.
Third, Gaki-san's conversation with the old man (who first created paper cement rock) on the phone
Gaki-san - Hello, this is HM@ Niigaki
Old man - eh? Sasaki-san?
 :kekeke:

Looks like couple of those college students are Momusu-wotas!

Can someone explain to me that takoyaki trick? I don't really understand the "mechanism" behind... (like I understand the taste of the takoyaki will be different after to store owner clicks his hand, but how???)
 :dunno:

JunJun's Japanese gone so much better, although it maybe memorized but she is getting good at it! Also that scene when LinLin cried at the backstage and she turned to JunJun for a hug was so touching (just like a love scene in a dorama). Of course Yossie with all the member's farewells are just as touching too!
 :omamori:

Last, I didn't expect HM@ will have a short segment to congratulate Nono's wedding, which surprised me
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 04:24:43 PM by JTRIX »
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2696 on: May 13, 2007, 04:23:33 PM »
I was first surprised that they put on goggles before they started with the paperplanes... until I saw how Reina was holding the 'thing'  ;D

:glasses:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 04:24:37 PM by frblckstr1 »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2697 on: May 13, 2007, 11:46:41 PM »
LOL, reina holding her plane backwards was funny cute... I mean I know she was really confused for a bit but it was adorable to think that she was gonna hold it in a way that would shoot in her face.... or toss the launch in the air...lol

I liked this episode too, though there were several moments of me not understanding things... but thats ok cause it was all good fun.

I think its touching that they'd show the yossie grad and the tsuji announcement... makes me teary eyed knowing they wanted to support tsuji in her marriage and aren't calling it a scandal... its a happy time.

Linlin and Junjun feeling the emotions and crying too was touching... made want to cry more.... but maybe thats just me.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2698 on: May 14, 2007, 12:15:34 AM »
man all this talk about this week episode make me wanna watch is so much more.  I'm just started downloading rite now, cuz that's when they usually post it.  looking forward to it. 

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2699 on: May 14, 2007, 02:53:41 AM »
Of course sayu would think siberia is a country. :-)

Linlin and junjun really were sweet. Definitely a highlight in this downsized hm with mm outsourced to china.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Paper Heart