JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Angelia (crash Berlin version)

Author Topic: Nocturne [13/02 - Epilogue (END)]  (Read 114309 times)

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: Nocturne [File #20]
« Reply #260 on: March 07, 2009, 09:39:20 PM »
And so the disastrous arc comes to an end...somewhat. No matter how hard I look, I can't seem to find just what it was that's ticking off Ai. *squints* Although perhaps it's how readily Eri picked up the company... Hm... Oh, and as far as Ai's planning... That was freaking genius. (There was a Mitsui mention, too!) I wonder how the meeting between Ai and Sayu will play off... I used too many "..."s in this post. XD

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #261 on: March 07, 2009, 11:06:22 PM »
*draw drops* howly cow!! all all i can say is that sayu's a reluctant "pet" XD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #262 on: March 08, 2009, 01:12:29 AM »
Ahhh, between you and Rokun updating, I'm barely keeping up. :lol:
Ai-chan, bothered by something about the job? 8) I'd say it was that she was falling for Eri but that seems too...sensitive for Ai-chan to feel. I really want to know what's up!!! :grin:
Hmm, so Otosuke obviously see this coming and set something up so Eri would be ok? Such a well-prepared man. He was clearly on par with Ai-chan, if not better. Strange to see her all...frustrated? :P
Oh shit!!!! They set up Kobayashi?! :w00t: Clever, girls, very clever. Sayu cracks me up. XD She's just so Sayu. :heart:

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #263 on: March 08, 2009, 01:20:25 AM »
AHAHAHAHA...*inhales*...AHAHAHA. Ai got PLAYED.

Even though it's a bit vague, this chapter pieced a lot things together for me. I've got a lot on my mind and lots to say (or speculate), but I don't wanna spell it out to the entire audience, I might ruin things for people lol.

No matter, Otosuke (and his wife) lives through Eri now. She had her brief moment of freedom and adventure, now she's living the life she was born into in the first place. Can't escape your duty huh?

Well, everyone got what they wanted in the end and got their job done (whether they were fully satisfied or not...or whether or not their route was the best one to take).

"On other news, the successor of Kobayashi Industries was just arrested early this morning on suspicion of involvement in the murder of respected ex-government agent, Kamei Otosuke..."
Owned.

Why does everyone keep demanding perv, hmm...
You know very well why. :D But like I said...perv or it didn't happen. :heart:
Watch this:
"Don't worry, I did get what I want...and I made sure the old guy heard the good parts before his heart gave out." Ai smirked. "His pure, precious little daughter moaning and begging for more...that might still have given him a heart attack even if the toxin hadn't worked."
"You're full of SHIT, Ai."
"WHAT did you say?" *eyes narrow*
"I said you're all talk. You didn't get any from Eri and now you're running off to Sayu." *trying not to look intimidated*
*Ai proceeds to beat rev2hd to a bloody pulp*

Well shit, it didn't work. D:
Write that omake so I can be ashamed of myself! DO IT. *waits for steamy omake*

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #264 on: March 08, 2009, 03:38:18 AM »
Ah no wonder Ai chan was all dissatisfied...the old man got exactly what he wanted.  Well except that having sound devices in Eri's room probably wasn't the greatest idea after all.  >.>

I wouldn't have believed Eri had it in her to kill her own father previously but this chapter sure put that into doubt.  A caged bird with a sharp beak could still be a dangerous thing.  Her father and Kobayashi both taken care of, that really is two birds with one stone.  Er then again she wouldn't have bothered to cry and talk to her mother's picture if she was just going to get rid of him, right?  It'd be a really nice kicker if Otosuke was the one that requested the mission in the first place.

too bad there wasn't a big fight.....or was there?  I guess someone had to inject the man with the bacteria.  I'll use my imagination for this one.   

Hikusei Inc....wife of the late Kamei Otosuke....that news blurb has me very interested in knowing more about Eri's mother.  Seems like she was a very powerful individual herself.

I can't wait for the Ai x Sayu showdown!  Risa never did slap Ai chan but I'm hoping the bunny will  :D

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #265 on: March 08, 2009, 04:48:56 AM »
File #20

"Oneesama! Takeda-niisama was very pleased with the results...Oneesama, are you listening?"
Wait, so Otosuke really was Aichan's target after all? :O

Yuuka trotted over to where Ai was staring off into space, waving one hand in front of her sister while her other hand clutched a cellphone. Ai blinked and focused briefly back on the little one, who looked concerned.

"Ai-oneesama...you've been awfully distracted for a while. Is something bothering you?" Yuuka took the initiative and sat down next to Ai on the single bed.
Almost sounds like something's troubling Aichan, and considering the circumstances and considering how Aichan keeps such a cool head, the it would sound like something didn't go quite the way she planned. :?

*AICHAN-YUUKA TALK ABOUT THE HIT*
Well, I'll be damned. :o

In a lot of ways, bravo.

In another way, holy crap it's scary how Yuuka's getting to be like Aichan.

"So if everything went as Oneesama expected, then what are you bothered about?" Yuuka blinked, then asked in a smaller voice. "Could it be that you didn't get to...you know...with..."

Ai chuckled out loud at the embarrassed expression on her little sister's face, reaching over to pat the young one on the head. Yuuka looked down at her toes, awkward.

"Don't worry, I did get what I want...and I made sure the old guy heard the good parts before his heart gave out." Ai smirked. "His pure, precious little daughter moaning and begging for more...that might still have given him a heart attack even if the toxin hadn't worked."
I'm even more uneasy about how easily and openly Aichan talks about "this type of stuff" with Yuuka.  :shocked

"When you've been in the business long enough, you get...hunches." Ai struggled for a moment to convey her meaning. "It's like a little feeling that you get, that something isn't quite right."

"Oh." Yuuka didn't really know what to say to that. Ai smiled grimly, staring at a spot in the floor as she started tapping her foot restlessly.

"I'll figure it out." Hands clenched into fists, in a symbol for determination. "Definitely."
Very little to disagree with here. :yep:

Because I really hate being led around by the nose.
:mon huh2:

Kamei Eri, age 19, her youth obscured by the sober black outfit she wore, only nodded and repeated the lines expected of her as a filial daughter. Her face felt strained by the expression she felt compelled to wear, her nerves strung by the oddly tense atmosphere surrounding the funeral.

She was gifted with an all too welcome break from the monotony when a familiar arm whisked her away, retreating from public view if only briefly to an isolated corner. Eri did not fight it, only contentedly snuggling up into the arms that now loosely encircled her.

"I'm so tired, Ai-chan..." Eri mumbled, massaging her temples wearily. "There's so much ahead of me, so many things I have to settle..."

"Hush, I know..." Ai laid a tender kiss on the younger girl's cheek, then another further down, near her collarbone. The shiver that ran through Eri's body at the latter brought a smile to Ai's lips.
Holy shit, Aichan. You're at a FUNERAL for fuck's sake. 
:mon pissed:

Ai watched as Eri mingled easily into the waiting crowd; jackals, every last one of them, truth to be told. Yet she felt no trepidation about that, her gaze solely focused on that newly released fledgling, completely at ease in a den of wolves as if she had been born to it.
Aichan's probably right about the people in the crowd. With the death of Otosuke, they thinking the Kamei business empire is more or less up for grabs.  They're all undoubtedly looking to swoop in and take over the fortune.

At last, everything fell into place, and a chill settled over Ai, her jaw clenching with suppressed frustration. Vaguely, she felt like she had been cheated somehow.

Looks like you knew exactly what you were doing, old man. Head bowed, Ai hit the dashboard with one tightly clenched fist.

"Damn it."
:dunno:

"On other news, the successor of Kobayashi Industries was just arrested early this morning on suspicion of involvement in the murder of respected ex-government agent, Kamei Otosuke..."
Huh...so they framed him for it? Well, at least now Eri doesn't have to worry about marrying him.

One Michishige Sayumi frowned as she put down the nail polish, careful not to disfigure the still wet nails as she gingerly picked up her phone.

"Hello, who is...oh, it's you." Some surprise, mixed in with a slightly flat note. Sayumi would have been more pleased with the identity of the caller had it not been for the fact that she had quite a few bones to pick with the other woman.

"Now?" An incredulous note, followed by a glance out of the window.
Sounds like Aichan's needing to get rid of some...tension.  :-X

"...the daughter of the late Kamei-sama will assume full control of the corporation her father has left behind. Addressing the press, she states that she would not dishonor the joint legacy of both her deceased parents. Kamei Corp, formerly known as Hikusei Inc, was founded by the wife of the late Kamei Otosuke...

"...Japan waits eagerly to see how a young girl will run a mega-corporation that is one of the engines to her economy. And on other financial news...
Whoa...so it was actually Eri's MOM that founded the business???  :shocked:

With Kobayashi arrested, the merger that would have given him control of the company is obviously off, which now leaves Eri without opposition in running the company.  More importantly, his death gives Eri an actual reason to WANT to take control of and run the company.  She's undoubtedly got the brains to do it (seeing as how that would have been something Otosuke would have seen to), but as far as we know, she had never before expressed any actual interest in the business. 

Could it be that Otosuke set up his own hit to keep the business "in the family"?  If so, Otosuke would have known that if foul play was suspected, Kobayashi would have been the obvious choice for the patsy (aka "the one who gets framed"). 

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #266 on: March 08, 2009, 05:16:28 AM »
 :on GJ: nice indeed! i was waiting this chappie.......

:glasses:hmm.............but i got this feeling that eri's arc is not quite finish yet......

did the old man made a last will testament or something? that if he will die, suspect will be point to Ai-chan.....yeah, something like that.......then, will Eri take her revenge?  "the little turtle's revenge" lol  :wahaha: kidding........

er.....i can't believe Ai-chan......is her a heart a stone, or what?  :on cloudeye: she's making out with eri, the night she kills the girl's father and.....er letting him hear the sort of thing they're doing........ :on bleed:    poor otsuke, ne? :on_puddle:

oh, well.....love this.....author-san! :on GJ:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #267 on: March 08, 2009, 01:24:52 PM »
Hmm... something's fishy. Eri's behavior will make you think  O0 

I'm excited about how Ai will be on bed when pissed... or maybe they'll just hang around and talk  XD 

And Sayu's TV, somehow fate's working for a KameShige  :grin: well this is the second, the first one was at school  :shakeit:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #268 on: March 12, 2009, 10:39:27 AM »
No update yet, but I just dropped by with a little gift for everyone.

Lost Innocence (Piano Carol mix)

I mixed the track myself using a couple of Silent Hill tracks. XD Specifically Laura Plays the Piano and Lost Carol. :D This track would probably fit in with what happened in chapter 19, the AiEri bedroom scene. :D

So yeah. >.> *ninja scurries away*

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #269 on: March 12, 2009, 10:58:21 AM »
How are people gonna know if the track fits if there's no bedroom scene to begin with? :|

If you leave it to my imagination I could very well just play a death metal track...wow, are you sure Ai didn't kill Eri?:D

So yeah. >.> *ninja scurries away*
Oh no you don't.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #270 on: March 12, 2009, 11:55:22 AM »
yay! can't wait  :muffin:

edit:

AiEri bedroom scene

Omg, reading and listening at the same time would certainly be org****c  :grin:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 12:02:15 PM by kRisZ »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #271 on: March 12, 2009, 01:21:16 PM »
Uh, short note to those with perv access.

Secret File #1 is up in the Perv Fanfic section. *points*

There, now stop bothering me about it. Haha.

*scoots off for dinner*

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #272 on: March 12, 2009, 02:28:30 PM »
OMGOMGOMG!!! I have no perv access!!! :sweatdrop:
Oh well, I shall have a certain someone PM it to me~~ NEE-CHAN!!!!!! :lol:

EDIT: :drool: That was hot. I think it was sensual, especially the first line. Just the words you used were pretty smooth~ :lol: Really love all the little things Eri says, reminds me of her cuteness, even in this SEXY situation!! :P Glad Ai-chan was fairly gentle with Eri. :heart:
Trying to keep my comment appropriate. XD
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 05:15:27 AM by strawb3rrykream »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #273 on: March 12, 2009, 11:40:53 PM »
O.O i wanna read it~! >.< can someone pm it to me??
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #274 on: March 15, 2009, 07:24:48 AM »
Ok I'll admit, I got lazy with comment replying, but hey, I got several updates up in short order recently! XD I'll get back to comment replying for the next chapters, I swear! :D

Well, here's the next chapter. :3

===============================================

File #21

The musical jingle of windchimes marked her entry as she stepped into the quaint little store, looking around curiously. The lone person behind the counter turned to greet her, wiping her own hands with a tattered old rag.

"Welcome! How may I help you?"

"Ah..." Yuuka stared at the person behind the counter. "Mitsui...san?"

"Eh~ Yuuka-chan! What brings you here alone?" A smiling Mitsui Aika greeted her, putting down the rag on a stool behind her. Her fingernails still had a hint of grease underneath them, quite unlike the image of the antiquities and assorted items the shop sold.

"Ah, Nii-sama said to pass this along..." Yuuka walked up to the counter, and Aika took the plain manila envelope wordlessly, casting a sidelong glance at Yuuka.

"So it's your turn huh?" Aika murmured, stepping out from behind the counter and hurrying over to the door, flipping the sign over to 'Closed' and locking it.

"Mm...I'm still nowhere near Ai-oneesama though..." Yuuka followed behind Aika as the young proprietor of the shop led her to a back door that led to an ordinary-looking storeroom.

"Well, if it helps, as far as I can remember, Takahashi-san was younger than you when she first started. Of course, it was my Neechan helping her at the time." Aika shrugged, moving some boxes aside to reveal a patch of floor that looked no different from the rest of the ground.

"Can't be helped though, we must do our best." Aika said practically as she bent down and pressed at some invisible catch, the seemingly normal floor sliding smoothly out of the way to reveal a ladder leading down into the darkness.

"There's so many details though..." Yuuka said aloud, after both girls had successfully entered the hidden basement. Aika flipped on a light switch, revealing a spartan setting that was not so much different from a laboratory out of a futuristic nightmare.

"First time down here?" Aika grinned as Yuuka stared wide-eyed at the strange things all around the hidden basement. Yuuka nodded.

"Ai-oneesama always left me upstairs whenever she brought me along." Yuuka seemed impressed by the setup of the place. "So Mitsui-san handles everything around here?"

"Mm, Neechan's out of town for a bit, so I'm taking care of business for a while." Aika stopped at a large work table that was impeccably neat, proceeding to open the manila envelope and scan through its contents.

Yuuka wandered over to a rack full of weapons, careful enough not to touch anything without permission. She didn't want to have something blowing up on her if she wasn't careful. On yet another work table next to the rack, several spent bullets were scattered around, some half-finished, as if interrupted in the process of crafting.

"Seems like a pretty standard mission you've got. Shouldn't be too difficult to hook you up." Aika noted professionally, putting down the file. Moving next to Yuuka, she picked up one of the plain handguns and handed it to Yuuka.

"Eh?" Yuuka blinked. She was hardly unfamiliar with a gun, but what was the point of giving her one now? Aika merely grinned.

"Come on, let's go over to the test range. I need to know your skill level before I can do anything." Aika led a bemused Yuuka down another narrow tunnel that opened up to a small firing range that appeared to be heavily reinforced.

At Aika's instruction, Yuuka shot at a range of targets, hardly missing at all. Ai had drilled her very well, so the girl had steady hands. Aika merely nodded, asking a few other questions, before bringing her back to the main room.

"You definitely have a long way to go before matching Takahashi-san, but you'll do." Aika noted as she went back to one of her many work tables, picking up some unidentifable gadget to fiddle with. Yuuka sighed.

"Oneesama's so perfect at everything...I didn't even know how much work she had to do until Niisama started me out on this." Yuuka looked a bit dejected. Aika laughed, walking over and patting Yuuka comfortingly on the shoulder.

"Don't worry about it, everyone has to start somewhere." Aika shrugged. "Takahashi-san has had a lot of practice, so all you really have to do is put in the same kind of effort and you'll reach her level some day."

"Really?" Yuuka brightened up a bit. Aika grinned.

"Of course, not everyone can look as good as Takahashi-san does doing whatever she does. It seems to be natural talent in that area." Yuuka seemed a bit disappointed about that.

"Alright, then! Come on now." Aika rubbed her hands together in anticipation. Yuuka blinked.

"What?" Aika rolled her eyes.

"Since you're starting out too, you get to be my new guinea pig while Takahashi-san isn't around." A strange glitter sparkled in Aika's eyes, making Yuuka step back nervously.

"Don't worry, I don't bite." Aika grabbed hold of Yuuka's wrist, hauling the wide-eyed girl towards yet another door.

"Hey! Do you do this to Oneesama too!?" Yuuka protested.

"Of course not, I'm not that insane...but then again, she's usually pretty willing to help me out." Aika continued dragging a reluctant Yuuka towards that unidentified door.

"Oh yeah, speaking of Takahashi-san, where is she? She promised to get me something the last time she came by."

"Oh, Oneesama went on vacation..." Yuuka was still struggling to get out of that death grip, but Aika was surprisingly strong, pulling them both into the next room.

"Her? A vacation? How odd..." The door slowly swung shut behind them.

"Yeah I know...wait, what's that! What the hell are you doing? Hey!!!"

"Don't worry. It won't hurt...much."

And then the door slammed shut.

~*~*~

Sun, sand, and sea. A balmy breeze, bringing in the faint salty tange of the ocean, yet cool enough to relax the senses.

Perfect time for a suntan. Slender limbs laid out on a plain beach towel, large sunglasses covering almost half her face. Her now long hair cascaded in shimmering waves around her, earpieces plugged into her ears as she shut out the world around her.

She kept one eye open though, hidden behind those enormous shades. Takahashi Ai never fully let her guard down, not like this. Her instincts were too firmly ingrained to throw away such cautious habits.

Then again, part of the reason why she kept one eye open was really to look at all the bikini babes strutting around on the beach. Technically, she was also one of them, but it was a lot more fun to look at others than to stare at herself.

It was nice having a vacation every once in a while. Ai sighed. She had really needed the break, especially after that run in with the Kamei case. It still left her with a bad feeling, the whole incident. She still felt somehow cheated by the whole case.

That was what this vacation was really about, of course. Partly just to get away from Japan for a while, avoid the attention of one Kamei Eri in the meantime. She wasn't sure if she was up to dealing with that girl. Something about her gave Ai the chills, deep down.

Also, she needed to deal with a few things herself. Just generally calm down, get her inner self in top shape again, before she could go back to work. Getting away from it all usually helped.

Usually.

"Hey there, babe. You seem awful lonely there. Want us to keep you company?" A group of young men in beach wear smirked down at her, their accented English grinding on her nerves.

"How about no?" Her own English was also lightly accented, but there was no mistaking the venom in it. She ignored them, hoping that they would go away, but they seemed awfully persistent.

"Hey there, we just tryin' to be friendly, yo." One of the other guys, bulkier than the first one that had spoken, stepped closer. Ai was on the verge of feeling really irritated now.

"I said no. Don't make me repeat myself."

"Or what?" The lead guy squatted down next to her. Ai shot him a sweet smile.

Minutes later, Ai sauntered down the beach with her towel draped around her. Behind her, the surfer dudes crowded around their wounded friend, who had dropped to his knees clutching a very sensitive part of his anatomy.

Humming softly, Ai headed back to her hotel. Perhaps some time with a book to herself in her room would be a better idea. Then shopping in the afternoon And maybe some drinks later in the evening.

Yes, a vacation was just the right thing for her.

~*~*~

Evening came, and Ai was now seated at an open-air bar facing the sea, nursing a fruity cocktail in front of her. Casually dressed in comfortable streetwear, Ai seemed like any other young adult out for a good time, or even possibly a teen, since her long hair had the tendency of making her look younger than she already appeared.

Flipping her hair over one shoulder, Ai sat quietly at one side, not bothering to socialize much and just blending into the background. She was not interested in picking up random girls tonight, even though some of the girls were pretty hot. She always did like Hawaii.

Something jerked her attention away though, and Ai glanced casually down one side, two tables away, where a young girl was apparently binging away on drinks.

It wasn't so much the fact that the girl was cute, or dressed in a barely there mini-skirt and top, with a bunch of pink accessories on her. No, it was the fact that she was speaking in Japanese that got her attention. Ai was sensitive about things like that sometimes.

"Hmph, Kanon thinks she's so great cos she has a boyfriend. Pfft, if Reina wants, Reina can have 10 at the same time..." The girl wasn't quite drunk, but she was definitely working on it. Ai hid a smile behind the pretext of taking a sip of her drink. How interesting.

There was a nagging feeling at the back of her mind though. The girl seemed oddly familiar. Ai's gaze fell on the table, where the girl's overly decorated cellphone was lying carelessly on.

Now where have I seen that.. Ai mused as she put down her drink, leaning back in her chair to observe the antics of that quirky Japanese girl, who was still gesturing wildly to her makeshift audience while throwing back drinks like it was nothing.

"Reina's cooler than all of them! Hmph! I'm their senpai, those girls have no respect at all! I'll have Daddy teach them respect when I get home, that's right!"

Ai shook her head in amusement. This was turning out to be quite entertaining for a change. Suddenly, her mind clicked, putting two and two together.

Ah, I saw her this afternoon while shopping! Ai snapped her fingers together at the memory. She had picked up the girl's cellphone at the department store after it had fallen from her bag, and had returned it to her.

She had found it amusing at the time that there was someone even shorter than her. Now, to meet her again... Surely, it was a small world.

There was something else though, another detail. Ai raised an eyebrow as this 'Reina' downed another shot of what looked like tequila without pause. Well, at least she had to give credit to the girl for her alcohol tolerance. For someone so small, it was incredible that she hadn't fallen over from how much she had consumed so far.

What's a high school student doing in Hawaii...? Ai thought to herself, more interested in that fact than the issue of underage drinking that was going on. Well, they were out of Japan, and it was not like Ai was a champion of moral values or the like.

Yes, Ai had seen Reina earlier that afternoon, with a bunch of other girls dressed in seifuku. How interesting that a high school student was out on her own, minus entourage, and drinking hard liquor at a bar in a foreign country. Very brazen, if nothing else.

Shrugging, Ai picked up her glass again. It was none of her business after all.

Her business or not though, it seemed trouble was approaching the petite little girl who was still aggressively drinking everything in sight. Some men were approaching her with a suspicious sort of glint in their eyes. Ai took another sip of her drink. It looked like that little girl was going to learn the hard way why she shouldn't be drinking so much on her own, without protection.

She could not hear the exchange too clearly, but it was obvious that Reina was not pleased by being hit on by random guys, seeing how she threw her drink into their faces. Ai smirked. The girl had spunk, but it wouldn't be enough.

Watching somewhat indifferently, Ai took another sip of her drink as one of the guys took hold of Reina, clearly intent on dragging her out to do...well, everyone knew what they would do. The tiny girl gave it as good as she got, really, since she kicked and clawed like some kind of wild animal, but the alcohol was clearly affecting her senses since it was barely effective.

Ai finished her drink just as the men succeeded in hauling the half drunk Reina out of the back door. Standing up, Ai left a rather generous tip on the table as she picked up her jacket, heading out through the nearest door, which also happened to be the back door.

She did not immediately step out though, standing in the entrance to let her eyes adjust to the gloom outside before she exited. Off to her left, she saw the men who had grabbed the girl.

"Hey, me first!" One of the guys was saying, pushing another aside. They all seemed slightly drunk as well. Reina was on the ground, all but passed out from the alcohol. Of course, being knocked around a bit while being dragged out also contributed to that.

A tsking sound made some of the guys turn around, even as the one who wanted to go first was undoing his belt. Ai was looking at the men with a derisive expression.

"At least have the decency to bring her to a motel, dude." Ai rolled her eyes, about to turn away and walk off. One of the still partially sober guys stared at her ass.

"Hey, she's hot too..." They tapped the other guy, who was having trouble trying to pull down his pants. Drunkenness definitely affected coordination.

"Let's grab that girl too, yeah..."

Biggest mistake they would ever make.

"Please, I have better standards than this." Ai said almost conversationally as she ground one booted heel into the face of one of the fallen guys. She walked ominously over to the other guy who was still crouched over the comatose Reina, eyes bulging at how easily Ai had dispatched of all his friends.

"Do you even know which hole to put it in, jerk?" The guy started to cry. Ai rolled her eyes and booted him in the head, hard. He collapsed like a sack of flour.

"What a bunch of assholes." Ai grumbled, dusting her hands off professionally. She half turned, ready to walk off, when she caught sight of Reina still curled up on the street.

"Hmm..." It really wasn't any of her business if the girl got herself raped. She had very little sympathy for people who didn't know how to take care of themselves.

Reina groaned, shifting on the hard ground. Ai turned away, stepping out into the street. Everything seemed so very peaceful. Her cellphone beeped.

It was from Yuuka, a cheery message that brought a smile to her face. Her little sister was so adorable. If there was anyone that Ai even gave more than two shits about, Yuuka was probably one of them.

Glancing back at the alleyway where her victims laid strewn about, groaning or knocked out, Ai looked back down at the message, then back up. She sighed and put it away.

"Aw, what the hell..."

==========================================================

Hehehehe. New arc! =D

;)

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Nocturne [File #21]
« Reply #275 on: March 15, 2009, 08:29:05 AM »
How old is Yuuka again?? Unless Mitsui's taking her back there to practice some massaging techniques, forget I ever asked. :D

Partly just to get away from Japan for a while, avoid the attention of one Kamei Eri in the meantime. She wasn't sure if she was up to dealing with that girl.
Read as: She wasn't sure if she was up to dealing with that girl, Kamei Eri, the one she suddenly had a hard time keeping her pants on in front of. Can't keep it up with Eri, Ai? That's too bad.

The mental image I had of a drunken, pissed off Reina I found to be absolutely hilarious.
Pfft, if Reina wants, Reina can have 10 at the same time..."
Hi Reina, be careful what you wish for. Srsly.:twisted: She almost did get 10...at the same time.

"Do you even know which hole to put it in, jerk?" The guy started to cry. Ai rolled her eyes and booted him in the head, hard. He collapsed like a sack of flour.
Lmao, PWNED. That was the BEST. LINE. EVER. :pimp:

HEY GUYZ, I have a joke for you fellow readers. (Since that last scene with Reina reminded me of my twisted sense of humor...)
What do 9 out of 10 people enjoy?

Did I ever tell you that Ai is my fucking hero? Or did I ever TELL YOU that Ai is my fucking hero? No? Well, Ai is my motherfucking hero. :heart:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #276 on: March 15, 2009, 08:36:27 AM »
Ho shit... Guys had it coming. Very interesting way to start another arc.

Oh DAMN! That's gotta sting. *winces*

Say WHAT!? There was a perv?! *has no access to forum* Now I'm not one to normally read pervs, but I'm really curious (read as: I want my AiEri action) to read it. Anyone who has it PM it to me?  :(

EDIT: Ai...Eri...  :shocked :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 10:58:22 PM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #277 on: March 15, 2009, 01:14:31 PM »
aika * yuuka..!!!!!..does aika does someting to yuuka.. :lol:

reina enter e scene nw...should i expect some renai scene..XD..
let reina be e one to chase after ai in tis..XD

btw..e aieri action was   :shocked.. :lol:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 01:16:57 PM by alwaysYou »

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #278 on: March 15, 2009, 01:40:11 PM »
Then again, part of the reason why she kept one eye open was really to look at all the bikini babes strutting around on the beach. Technically, she was also one of them, but it was a lot more fun to look at others than to stare at herself.

XD

The Reina is here  :muffin:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 01:43:11 PM by kRisZ »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #279 on: March 15, 2009, 05:04:34 PM »
Aika is the weapon lady. XD Don't know why but I find that extremely funny. I wonder who her Neechan is. Aww, sorry Yuuka-chan, but you will probably never be as hot as Ai-chan. :D But it's cool (I'm not sure that's exactly what I mean but I can't think of anything else) that she's getting her first job. I'm sure she can handle it. *is starting to like Yuuka* But whoa, what's Mittsi gonna do to her..... XD
My first thought was this pic:
Damn, gotta love how perverted Ai-chan is, just laying there scoping out the hotties. 8) Oi, but I don't like to hear what she has to say about poor Eri. :( Though, I do like how she handles the annoying guys. :P
Oh, Reina? :twothumbs I'm liking this new addition. I'm glad Ai-chan took care of those guys. But still, she's pretty heartless to leave Reina like that. Unless.... :grin:

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Angelia (crash Berlin version)