JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Why Me

Author Topic: The Official Tomochin Thread  (Read 1341682 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: [TEAM K] TOMOCHIN ~ The Itano Tomomi Thread
« Reply #3300 on: February 15, 2013, 03:38:53 PM »

AtsuTomo 2.0 XD

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3301 on: February 17, 2013, 06:06:24 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #3304 on: February 20, 2013, 05:56:36 AM »
Recent interview with Paruru and Tomochin, translated by Miroku48:
On February 1st, in the moment Tomochin announces her graduation, Paruru were crying. We chought such a news and put it on this newspaper, it will featuring Itano Tomomi (21)’s graduation announcement, and first interview with Shimazaki Haruka (18). They went to the first shrine of the year together, addressing a topic of such a surprising relationship of “ChinParu”, the truth about this one, we hit their actual mental state. Both appeared (n://for the interview) wearing the clothes of the new song “SO LONG!” (releasing Febraury 20th) harmoniously. It got uttered by Tomochin in what way Paruru resebles Maeda Atsuko consecutively, and the talk became even deeper of what we could expect.
(S = Shimazaki Haruka; T = Itano Tomomi)
—-Recently, it’s been talking about Tomochin and Paruru’s relationship
T: we actually are friends since quite before.
S: yep!
T: but what was the thing which made us to approach?
S: what was it? I can’t remember. Ufufu
—-Who’s the one who first asked for mobile-phone number?
T: I was the one. Let’s exchange phone-numbers, Paruchan!, that’s what I said her. But I don’t know when it was that I asked her.
S: I can’t remember at all〜 (laughs)
T: before we became so close friends, when it was being said: “who’ll become next center after Atsuko graduation”, I answered Paru.
S: ehh〜!
T: the first time when I noticed her it was as a viewer, when she appeared on AKBINGO!’s corner of “scribble on the face” I thought: “so cute”.
S: aahh, that one〜. Hee
T: then, I tried to approach to her, like after the JANKEN tournament or when we appear together in music-shows with “UZA”, maybe we gradually became so close friends. It’s like Atsuko’s left, and Paru joined the Election and I kinda started to think what’s something which resembles her to Atsuko.
—-I can’t impagine the conversations between the two of you.
S: eh〜, it’s a normal conversation.
T: we ordinary talk. Like we talk about… food.
S: like: “I want to eat panckakes”.
T: because Paru likes sweet things, when we’ve break in work, we’re like: “let’s go to have a meal together”…
—-Did you go out to visit together the first shrine this year?
S: no, before that there’s once…
T: what was that?
S: I’ve forgotten for where we went but… (the choreographer) Maekawa-senpai was with us.
T: that one! Last year, because of the “BEST HIT FESTIVAL” I went to stay overnight in Kansai and the day after I must have been in Okinawa. Then, Makachan who’s the one in charge to take care of choreography was staying overnight there. And it seems that Paru too, she was saying there, and the 3 of us went to eat… Kansai-meat? Uh? Kobe-beef? It’s Kobe-beef, we went to eat Kobe-beef and then we went to take a PURIKURA, we had fun!
S: yep!
—-It seems you […] a lot at the shrine to worshiper(s). (n://didn’t get the verb ‘cause I can’t read properly that kanji, I can’t see it. I’m blind. D:)
T: when the show at CDTV got over for the New Year’s Eve, we moved from TBS to the nearest shrine, and we went to buy our meal to a branch shop, and people of the store were very helpful.
S: that’s right. “You won the Japan Record Award so let’s celebrate that”, they said and we got a lot of food.
T: like grilled IKA NO TAKA.
S: like cooking it with Motsu〜. It was delicious.
—-It seems you cought fortune several times.
T: 2 times. At the beginning it was luck and there were written good things, it pleased me, but I want to get it once again (laughs).
S: it was luck to me too. I got 2 of them and I don’t know to which one should I believe, so it was only one time for me (laughs).
—-From I’d like to try to go to the heart of the episode. The day of Tomochin’s graduation announcement at the greeting stage, when Tomochin announced it to members in the backstage, Paruru couldn’t stand up and broke down.
T: Ufufu. Paruchan cried for me.
—-What was Paruru’s mental state?
S: like: “seniors are quickly graduating, I don’t want〜”…
T: you’ve been saying this since before, right?
S: yes. Usually I’d think to graduation announcements at huge concerts, but I didn’t think about an announcement in the documentary, it surprised me.
—-You don’t let to leak out your emotions at all, it was unusual for Paru to do that, wasn’t it?
S: when I heard it, I didn’t want that. I felt sad.
T: about me, I told that to Takamina a lot before, and the day before I met with all 1st generation members. But I didn’t have the right time to can say that to juniors, so I came to think if it wasn’t better to not say that. I’ve also consulted with Akimoto-sensei, I decided about that at the last moment. In such a documentary movie there’s a scene with my announcement, but at the time of the preview-meeting that scene has been get edited the whole time. And no one of members did know about that at all.
—-What about the announcement in the backstage?
T: I told in front of them: “that editing part, there’s my graduation announcement…”. At that time, I was able to look at 1st generation members eyes, but I wasn’t able to look at juniors’ eyes. Paru has been always so firm, but she has taking feelings lightly by hints. Me too, in my memories of my 7 years ago I cried, but I got told by Takamina: “past is hard, so we’ve to raise up somehow”.
S: Ufufufu.
T: when I turned around there was Paruru who was crying so hard, she was breaking down crying (laughs). I said her: “Paruchan, sorry〜” and I comforted her.
S: ufufu.
—-They’re cute jurions who came to cry for yourself, don’t you think the same?
T: in fact, right because they’re so cute, I became to have such a grief feeling. But, even if I said them it before, it would have been painful as well. However, it made me really happy that she cried for me.

—-At the greeting stage, Paruru made her appear on the stage while crying, but until that time…?
T: isn’t Paru someone who doesn’t get out her emotions at all? So, because she was like that, I thought like: “she must be feeling very sad, doesn’t she?”, I was like: “feelings of love are being conveyed”.
S: that’s right, I felt lonely. But there’s still time ‘til the graduation, so I’m still OK (laughs).
T: yeah, let’s create other memories.

—-There’s a talk which has been worrying us ‘til now, the point about the fact that Paruru resembles Acchan a little bit. Tomochin, which parts of Paruru do you think resembles Acchan?
T: eh〜, she’s charming. It’s like… Perhaps, I think Paruchan isn’t such a child who think in her heart to want to become center. Atsuko always said: “I wonder why I am the one who must be center” too at the beginning. But Paruchan has charm, she has an aura, she has the power to can attract people, that’s why I’d like her to become center. But for that you’ve been having a lot of pressure too, am I right?
S: (while nodding) ufufu.
T: she has been troubled a lot. I don’t think you want to take it by youself, but I wonder if you won’t be able to take AKB48 and move forward.
S: I’m really grateful to seniors who say me such a things. But well, I don’t know. How’ll be it? (laughs).
T: but, although I may say that she resembles Acchan, won’t it be said by fans that it isn’t so? That’s why it can’t be said by people around at all.

—-Few days ago, you two sang: “kimi to boku no kankei (the relationship between you and me)” at the REQUEST HOUR. Paruru taken Acchan’s position several times, doesn’t she?
T: perhaps, people who decided about that must be like Akimoto-sensei, or people of the staff, I think. It’s said very often by staff: “really, Paruru can do looking at anyone else but Maeda”. It’s not only on the stage, she usually does all things like Atsuko.
S: it’s said often. Since long time ago. It has been saying since when Maeda-san was here.

—-Like that they eat only the upper part of Sushi?
T: yes, yes!
S: that’s right (bitter smile).
T: before that, when there was daifuku, they got it with strawberries above it. And then, they ate everything taking only strawberries.
S: this doesn’t mean that I do Maeda-san’s imitation (laughs).
T: I could do such a thing, about Atsuko and Paruru.
S: that’s a strange thing.
T: I say what I think. I can’t reserve myself. But I love it. It’s because I’m like that too. I don’t care at all, and it feels good.

—-Because since before graduation Acchan and Tomochin have such a relationship which make them able to consult without problems.
T: “we has even more anties than fans, right?”, we also had such a talk before her graduation. I was worried. “they’ll be fighting you a lot. It will be for sure, anties who’re even more than fans… like, won’t fans not be there?” (bitter smile). We really talked a lot. Like even when we came out on TV, we both were saying like: “I don’t want!”, there have been a lot of times.

—-What do you think Paruru listening to such a talk?
S: I kinda feel like that now… (bitter smile)

—-Are you troubled?
S: it’s a little scary, the fact to betroubled.
T: Paruru has been Acchan’s under (who get in replacing the standing position) many times, that’s said even by fans, so I feel her like poor Paruru. Although you didn’t choose such a standing position personally, it’s hard.

—-You clearly said on last day’s MC: “for REQUEST HOUR’s first day I’ve been taking Acchan’s positions many times, and anties didn’t agree with that”, am I right?
T: did you say that!?
S: yes, I did (laughs).
T: cute〜 (laughs). I think it’s completely OK to speack without holding back anything. Because I do that too.

—-It’s unusual for Paruru to count on the hand: “1st, this has said by anties about Acchan’s position; 2nd, it was said it was a fixed match although the JANKEN tournament is so honest; 3rd, it came in my mind suddenly, but I’ve been joining AKB48 for 3 years”.
You’ve spoke about these 3 things so fluently, didn’t you?

S: I’ve said that, didn’t I? (laughs)
T: you’re so cute〜, really.
S: I’ve decided. I’ll talk about these 3 things for sure!, I’ve thought. I’ve kept them to myself. Ufufu (laughs).
Together: (burst into laughter)
S: I got said by people of the staff: “this time’s CM will be in a hurry, so whatever you’ll say they’ll take it at easy…”, and when I asked for confirmation: “they’ll take it at easy for sure?”, I got as respons: “yeah, they’ll take it at easy”. And so, let’s say it!, that’s what I said (laughs)
T: ahh, it’s so! So cute〜. You’re super cute.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 12:50:24 AM by WindCaliber »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3308 on: March 01, 2013, 03:27:13 PM »

New song? :w00t:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3311 on: March 05, 2013, 06:20:04 AM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3312 on: March 05, 2013, 03:33:24 PM »
"Itano Tomomi no Ii ne Japan" promo pictures:

Offline Seifuku

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3313 on: March 16, 2013, 03:53:43 AM »
Tomochin in new drama "BAD BOYS J" that will be aired on 6th abril 2013 playing the role of a bad girl and leader of a gang

« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 04:10:02 AM by Seifuku »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3314 on: March 16, 2013, 02:54:01 PM »
板野友美:ドラマでレディース役 「外見はいつもと変わらない」

アイドルグループ「Sexy Zone」の中島健人さんが主演するドラマ「BAD BOYS J」(日本テレビ)に、「AKB48」の板野友美さんがレディースの番長役で出演することが16日、明らかになった。不良少女役を演じることになった板野さんだが「外見はいつもと変わらないです。いつもよりちょっと“怒”を足したくらい」と、淡々と語っている。

ドラマは、総発行部数5000万部を超え、11年には実写映画化された田中宏さんのマンガ「BAD BOYS」が原作。広島を舞台に、中島さん演じる桐木司が仕切る「極楽蝶」や、「Kis-My-Ft2」の二階堂高嗣さんが演じる最強の男・段野秀典が率いる「ビイスト」、「A.B.C−Z」の橋本良亮さんが演じるヒロがリーダーの「廣島ナイツ」といった不良グループの青春の日々が描かれている。また、橋本奈々未さんら「乃木坂46」のメンバーや、モデルのトリンドル玲奈さんの出演も決まった。

板野さんが演じるのは、二階堂さんが演じる段野を支えるレディースの番長・中井カオリ役。AKB48の公式ライバルにあたる乃木坂46のメンバーが出演することについては「普段関わることが少なく、あまり知らなかったので、ドラマで共演するのは不思議な感覚」とコメントしている。

乃木坂46メンバーとしてではなく、単独でのドラマ出演は初めてとなる橋本さんは、桐木(中島さん)が恋心を抱くヒロイン・由本久美を演じる。以前、同じ時間帯で放送された「私立バカレア高校」でジャニーズ勢とAKB48が共演して話題になったことを挙げ、「私たちのグループも、このチャンスを生かしたいと思います」と意気込んでいる。乃木坂46のメンバーでは、橋本さんの他に松村沙友理さん、秋元真夏さん、伊藤万理華さん、伊藤寧々さんの出演が決まっている。

ドラマ「BAD BOYS J」は、4月6日から毎週土曜深夜0時50分に日本テレビで放送される。
http://mainichi.jp/mantan/news/20130315dyo00m200039000c.html

“おしゃれ番長”ともちんが女番長に「外見はいつもと変わらない」

AKB48の板野友美(21)が4月6日にスタートする日本テレビの連続ドラマ「BAD BOYS J」(毎週土曜深夜)で、女番長を演じる。不良っぽいファッションに身を包んでにらみを利かすが、役作りについて「外見はいつもと変わらない」と自信満々だ。AKBの公式ライバル・乃木坂46の橋本奈々未(20)もヒロインとして出演し、ドラマを盛り上げる。

「AKBのおしゃれ番長」が女番長になる。原作は総発行部数5000万部を超える人気コミック「BAD BOYS」(田中宏氏著)。広島を舞台に、己を信じて突き進む若者たちが火花を散らす青春ドラマで、主演は「Sexy Zone」の中島健人(19)。広島のNo・1不良グループ「ビイスト」のリーダーを支えるレディースのトップを板野が演じる。既に撮影はスタートしており、板野は「まとめてたくさんのシーンを撮ってしまうことが多いので、日数的には少ないのですが、撮影は楽しい」と充実している様子。威圧感のある衣装に身を包んで手下たちを一喝したりする場面もあるが「外見はいつもと変わらない。ちょっと“怒”を足したくらい。“私は強い”と思い込んでいます」と役作りにも自信をのぞかせる。

ファッションセンス豊かな、おしゃれ番長。「ふだんから、いろいろな服を着こなしていて、今回のドラマのような“辛い感じのファッション”をすることもある」(関係者)という。

今年2月1日に、年内でAKBを卒業することを発表。AKBのメンバーとしてドラマ出演する機会も残り少なくなり「メンバーとの共演が減るのは寂しいけれど、今までメンバーとしかドラマやプロモーションビデオを撮ったことがないので逆に、卒業したら外の刺激を受けて成長したい」と飛躍を期している。
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2013/03/16/kiji/K20130316005405090.html

Official site: http://www.ntv.co.jp/bad_boys/

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 02:58:14 PM by Masa »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3316 on: March 26, 2013, 03:13:24 PM »
AKB48板野友美、敏腕秘書に!? さまぁ~ずと深夜番組で共演!

AKB48の板野友美が、お笑いコンビのさまぁ~ずと深夜番組「日本その気にさせますの会」で共演することが明らかになった。

同番組は、多岐にわたる問題を抱える現在の日本を明るく元気にするため、さまざまな実験を試みるバラエティー。さまぁ~ずが発足させた「日本その気にさせますの会」では、総裁を三村マサカズが、幹事長を大竹一樹が務め、板野は秘書という役回りだ。

ネット炎上問題では、ツイッターアカウント閉鎖を経験したことのあるドランクドラゴンの鈴木拓が登場し、ツイッターを再開。炎上魔と直接対決する。ほかにも、雇用年齢引き上げ問題では、小野寺昭と沢田亜矢子が有名企業に一日ガチ就職し、若者の車離れ問題ではロッチの中岡創一が24時間車上生活にチャレンジするといった企画を用意している。

その一方で、「その気になることがあんまりない」という板野秘書を“その気”にさせようというのも同番組の目的の一つ。さまぁ~ずの二人がどしどし提案するほか、番組内で取り上げる問題について板野が言及するといい、車離れ問題に関連しては、板野の口から「(免許を)今年取ります!」という発言も。その決意の程にも注目だ。(編集部・福田麗)

「日本その気にさせますの会」は3月28日24時45分~25時45分にフジテレビにて放送
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130326-00000023-flix-movi

AKB板野友美「今年とります!」 運転免許取得を宣言

AKB48の板野友美が、お笑いコンビ・さまぁ~ずと出演するフジテレビ系スペシャル番組『日本その気にさせますの会』(28日深夜=29日 前0:35)で、「今年とります!」と普通自動車の運転免許の取得を堂々宣言する。板野は「絶対うまいんです!」「ゴーカートで1位だったから!」とすっかりその気になっている
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/confidence/2022998/

ViVi scans:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3317 on: March 27, 2013, 05:22:39 AM »
March 2013 picture set:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3318 on: March 27, 2013, 05:11:32 PM »
板野友美、卒業決断の真相を告白

雑誌「ViVi」5月号では、AKB48からの卒業を発表した板野友美のインタビューを掲載。様々な憶測が飛び交う中、彼女が卒業を決めた本当の理由が語られている。

2月1日、板野はこの日公開となったAKB48のドキュメンタリー映画の中で、グループからの年内卒業を発表。デビュー以来約7年間中心メンバーとして活躍してきた彼女の電撃的な卒業宣言に、ファンの間に激震が走った。

連載企画「TOMO’S DIARY SPECIAL」の中で、AKB48が国民的アイドルへと成長し、自らの夢が次々と叶っていく喜びを感じる一方で「TVに出ることやお客さんの前で歌ったり踊ったりすることを当たり前と感じてしまうのが怖いなと思うようになった」と心境の変化を告白した板野。

その矢先、「ものすごく現実感を覚えた」と振り返る前田敦子の卒業を経験し、自らの今後についても真剣に考えるようになったという。様々な葛藤を乗り越えた彼女は「必ずこの卒業をマイナスじゃなくプラスにしてみせたい」と前向きに語っている。

このほか誌面では、AKB48メンバーと過ごしてきた過去の思い出や、卒業後に挑戦してみたいこと、さらにはこれから解禁となる恋愛にも言及。未来を見据える彼女のリアルな想いに触れることができる
http://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1232872

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3319 on: March 28, 2013, 06:56:44 PM »
日本その気にさせますの会 screencaps:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Why Me