JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Supa Solo (feat. Swings)

Author Topic: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread  (Read 1009817 times)

Offline Disco

• Member+
Re: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #1060 on: January 24, 2011, 04:27:11 AM »
All aboard ladies and gentlemen!

I love that the rides can play techno music. :lol:

I was thinking of this btw:
Which is also game related.

^ Greatest song in that game. :wub:

Credits to Kawaii Beam for the awesome sig.
Visit my channel!

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1061 on: January 26, 2011, 01:41:28 AM »
Tried out the multiplayer demo for Crysis 2. Interesting. I enjoyed it. Wanted to play the Bulletstorm demo too but there's just not enough space on my hard drive XD

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1062 on: January 27, 2011, 01:09:27 AM »
Wow this sounds really cool. It's an unlockable game mode for Dead Space 2 so don't read what I'm about to post if you want to discover it yourself:

*SPOILERS*

Dead Space 2 has an unlockable "Hardcore" mode you get when you complete the game. Less ammo? Check. Stronger enemies? You betcha. But this is where it gets pretty intense. You can only save the game 3 times. For the whole game. That's...crazy. But really cool too, nowadays video game deaths result in going back to a near checkpoint or being brought back stronger than ever if they heap more health/ammo or whatever at you. So imagine the fear you'd get at having to really conserve your ammo and where every battle is going to be a struggle cause if you die, then you may lose hours of progress.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1063 on: January 27, 2011, 10:13:59 PM »

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #1064 on: January 27, 2011, 11:30:21 PM »
Heeee, I just spent my evening playing through Portal~ Realised I never actually played through it before xD; I've just watched others play it. Olololol. It's such a fun puzzle game, but wow.. leaves me so dizzy and confused @_@;

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1065 on: January 28, 2011, 12:32:07 PM »

I want to go home and play Infinite Undiscovery RIGHT NOW!!!
But I still have to stay at least two more hours here at work  :(

Offline Isoyamaniac

« Reply #1066 on: January 28, 2011, 03:35:58 PM »
What's this??

http://akbstrip.jp/

Quote from: siliconera
Acquire, creators of Tenchu, Way of the Samurai and Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! (What did i do to deserve this my Lord), have a new PSP adventure game. Akiba’s Strip takes place in Akihabara, Tokyo’s electronics haven. Vampires called Kageyushi take the appearance of people and roam inside the electric town. Two groups protect the district in different ways. NIRO hunts the vampires and a vigilante brigade help find missing people. The two factions work together to keep Akihabara safe.

In Akiba’s Strip you play as an 18 year old student who was attacked by the Kageyushi and now carry a serious illness. The unnamed protagonist cosplays as a hobby and you can change into different outfits in the PSP game. Rui, a slender girl who doesn’t like to laugh, saves the lead characters from the Kageyushi. Satako is a member of NIRO and is the main character’s connection to the group.

Akiba’s Strip is designed to look like the Akihabara of today. Players will see and visit familiar locations including AsoBit City, DosPara, Toranoana, and Messe Sanoh.

Asaura, author of the light novel Vanilla – A Sweet Partner, is helping design the game’s scenario. Tanu is the character designer. Akiba’s Strip’s genre is action adventure. The game is slated for release on April 14 in Japan.

Offline EternalSkies

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaUno <3
« Reply #1067 on: January 28, 2011, 09:30:43 PM »
Sounds like an interesting game to me

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
  • Terashima Takuma Fan No.1
« Reply #1068 on: January 29, 2011, 07:55:35 PM »
OMG! Panic time!! :panic:
Ayako just pre-ordered Dissidia 012 (JP Version) and Dissidia 012 OST (First Press Limited Edition)!!!

But me is happy! |D

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline EternalSkies

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaUno <3
« Reply #1069 on: January 29, 2011, 08:18:14 PM »
Normal or Legacy version of Duodecim?

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
  • Terashima Takuma Fan No.1
« Reply #1070 on: January 29, 2011, 08:24:18 PM »
NOrmal... I'm going to pre-order the Legacy Version too

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline EternalSkies

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaUno <3
« Reply #1071 on: January 29, 2011, 08:34:39 PM »
I think I'mma just get Legacy version

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1072 on: January 29, 2011, 08:44:52 PM »
If the Tactics Ogre SE is anything to go by, then in Europe, it will only be £5 more expensive than the normal edition. Hopefully it will work out the same way for Dissidia Duodecim.

Here's an awesome piece of trivia I heard:

In the Mortal Kombat video game series, the character Rain wears a purple outfit; Mortal Kombat co-creator Ed Boon is a known Prince fan. Rain is also referred to as the "Prince" of Edenia.

Pretty cool!

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #1073 on: January 31, 2011, 07:48:01 PM »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1074 on: February 02, 2011, 11:32:56 PM »
Coming this year, the successor to PS3 cult classic Demon's Souls is.....Dark Souls!

Demon's Souls always looked like a game I would play. Now that Dark Souls is multiplatform, I'm glad I can at least get a chance to play it. And reportedly, the developers have said it will be even harder than the first :o

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1075 on: February 04, 2011, 04:06:54 PM »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1076 on: February 04, 2011, 09:11:52 PM »
^ I call dibs on Rio! :nervous

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #1077 on: February 07, 2011, 02:15:14 AM »
Took advantage of the XBox Deal of the week for XBLA, Hydrophobia for 400 MS Pts.  Pretty fun game and a good deal.

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1078 on: February 07, 2011, 06:20:59 PM »
Took advantage of the XBox Deal of the week for XBLA, Hydrophobia for 400 MS Pts.  Pretty fun game and a good deal.

Me too  :lol:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1079 on: February 07, 2011, 11:56:38 PM »
Well I completed Fist Of The North Star : Ken's Rage. All 13 hours of it. Oh no, wait. I only just beat Kenshiro's main story campaign. There's also Rei's, Mamiya's, Toki's and Raoh's left to do. Oh and there's Dream Mode as well which is essentially a Dynasty Warriors campaign and I have to do that with..*deep breath* Kenshiro, Rei, Mamiya, Toki, Raoh, Shin, Thouzer and Jagi. Have to level them all up to the maximum as well. And then there's the challenge mode which is essentially a boss run except I took on the first boss, Jagi, and he killed me with a few attacks. :o Need to be really careful, but I know straight away Roah's going to be torture for me XD So there's a lot of life in it yet. Which is just as well, beating up post apocalypic smack talking thugs into a bloody pulp never gets old.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Supa Solo (feat. Swings)