JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Break Out!

Author Topic: The Official AKBar48 Profile Thread  (Read 145443 times)

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
Re: The Official AKBar48 Profile Thread
« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2012, 07:54:02 PM »
Name/AKA: Kid-Alpha
Favorite AKB48 Member: Takahashi Minami
Favorite SKE48 Member: Nakanishi Yuka
Favorite Team: Team K/Team S
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Ono Erena
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: DiVA/Not Yet
Absolute Favorite AKB48/SKE48 Song [ONE ONLY]: End Roll/Hazumisaki
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Just about a year ago, right after I finished Majisuka Gakuen.
Reason why you like AKB48: I don't know, when I was first introduced to them a few years ago I didn't really have much an opinion or cared but after watching MJSK (and thinking it was the coolest thing ever) I took an interest and decided to watch their stages first and immediately took a liking towards Team K; afterwards I decided to watch all of their PVs and performances and everything pretty much snowballed from there. Though I would say I'm more of a SKE fan because of Nishishi. :V

Offline reiyuu

• express myself through art
« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2012, 08:38:20 PM »
Name/AKA:Saeki Rei
Favorite AKB48 Member:....too many, if oshimen, that would be Yuko..:)
Favorite Team:A,K,B
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member:Oshima Mai
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup:DiVA, Not Yet, No Sleeves
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]:Heavy Rotation
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I just want to hear their songs, then somebody influence me, keep showing the pic of AKB48 member, their show, then I start to search them by myself....
Reason why you like AKB48: Actually, I'm not totally into female idol, but then I started to open my heart a bit, trying to accept them, so that's why I choose AKB48. I'm still quite new to know them well, but I can't totally ignore their sense of humor in every show they were in, how baka are they (sorry) in AKBingo, Shuukan AKB, how my favorite team MINI (Takamina and Yuko) keep amusing people around them. XP

Offline Rizky48family

« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2012, 09:48:38 AM »
Name/AKA:Rizky48family
Favorite AKB48 Member: Mayu Watanabe
Favorite Team: S
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Natsumi Hirajima
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Tsukina Takai
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Watarirouka Hashiritai
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song : Baby!Baby!Baby!
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: January 2012
Reason why you like AKB48: Jurina Matsui

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #143 on: May 12, 2012, 08:26:59 PM »
Name/AKA: Julian
Favourite AKB48 Member: Watanabe Mayu
Favourite Team: Team 4
Favourite Graduated AKB48 Member: Noro Kayo
Favourite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: French Kiss/Not Yet
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Iiwake Maybe
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Hmm, good question. I had heard about them for a long time, but didn't really get into them until I was going on my first trip to Japan in 2010. I failed to understand how to see a show then, so just hung around the Don Quixote building. I kept more up to date with AKB48 after that, but I guess I was more a "casual" fan until my second trip to Japan (in 2011). This time I learnt how to get tickets and managed I saw one of the first Team 4 shows. This is where Paruru won me over. Since then, I guess I've made the transition into being a "hardcore" fan.

Chihiro

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #144 on: May 13, 2012, 05:35:41 PM »
So I'm doing this instead of preparing stuff for work tomorrow :nervous

Name/AKA:
Seigus
Favorite AKB48 Member: Oshiri-lover Watanabe Mayu
Favorite Team: Team B
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: None so far.
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Okaasan to Musume (MaYuki unit). No, I'm kidding. If that ever happens, I'll fly to Japan and thank Aki-P personally if his bodyguards don't throw me out first. Seriously speaking, it's Watarirouka Hashiritai / WH7 because of a certain Nabe-san.
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: River! River! River!
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Around April last year thanks to my friend posting videos of AKB girls like Takamina and Mariko doing silly things on AKBINGO on my Facebook wall. Then I saw the PV for River and my heart was willingly stolen. (I'm a sucker for military-concept PVs.)
Reason why you like AKB48: To be honest, when friends ask me that, I always answer because they are idiots and I like my idols stupid. This is of course said with no ill intention. I love them because they are not perfect and are not afraid to do random and silly things for entertainment. It's amazing to watch them grow, e.g., loli Mayuyu to not-a-girl-not-yet-a-woman Mayuyu. However, when they perform, they give their all and it shows. Plus, their concerts are damn fun to watch thanks to the mix and calls. Last but not least, so many different girls with unique personalities and talents! And I can actually tell them apart unlike K-pop artistes :V

Offline AyaYukkoRie

• Member+
  • I <3 JPOP! :D
« Reply #145 on: May 16, 2012, 07:21:23 PM »
Name/AKA: Amira, Mira
Favorite AKB Member: Kitahara Rie
Favorite Team: Old Team K
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Oshima Mai, Erena Ono
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: No Sleeves or no3b, Not Yet, Team YJ, Team Z
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Beginner
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I was chatting with my brother, then suddenly he gave me a youtube link. I clicked it and I saw Everyday, Katyusha. I was playing a game so I was impatiently waiting for the song to start. The intro was so long, that it made me close youtube. Then my brother gave me a youtube link to Heavy Rotation. I was young so my mind was clean and I don't really want sexy girls. When I saw Yuko, in bras? I don't know what you call them. I closed youtube immediately and I told my brother, "Eww". I didn't like it because of the sexy stuff. So my brother didn't mind me anymore and I continued what I was doing.  But then It suddenly came into my mind, and I said "Why would I criticize the video, If I didn't watch it full?". So I watched the video and then I realized that they were really cute and their songs are very fun to hear. They have nice rhythms and they are not boring to listen too. So I listened to more of their songs and that's when I fell in  :heart: with AKB. I am a very very very big fan of AKB. Also their sister groups like SKE and NMB. I am always listening to their songs and I even let my classmates hear them. I also watch their variety shows and they are very funny. :) My older sister is also starting to like AKB. :D
Reason why you like AKB48: They are cute, they have best singers, and they have nice personalities. They help people especially the Tsunami that happened in Japan. They sang for them and they also gave stuff. :) They are funny, and they are idols you can meet. I didn't meet one member though. :(

I'm new here, and I hope I did well in this post.  :sweatdrop:

Offline yooshimen

• Member+
« Reply #146 on: June 11, 2012, 06:50:44 PM »
Name/AKA: yooshimen (real name is Lauri)
Favourite AKB48 Member: Oshima Yuko
Favourite Team: Team K
Favourite Graduated AKB48 Member: Ono Erena
Favourite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: not yet
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Ponītēru To Shushu (ポニーテールとシュシュ)

I become to AKB48 fan in year 2008 when they release the song "Ogoe Diamond".I like it much and since that I have been interested in the group.I like Team K much because it's lively and "fresh".I can't explain it it well but I like AKB very much.And I like SKE too.I haven't been interested in NMB, SDN and NGZK

Offline potchewy

• Sashihara Office
  • Member+
  • Sashihara Office?? I work there.
« Reply #147 on: June 16, 2012, 03:16:48 PM »
Name/AKA: potchewy (my nickname always changes. heh.)
Favourite AKB48 Member: Oshima Yuko
Favourite Team: Team K
Favourite Graduated AKB48 Member: Oshima Mai.
Favourite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Not Yet
Absolute Favourite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: I'm crying from Team A 6th Stage. I like that electropop.

When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: This will be a long story. I started watching anime last year, which made me quite interested in Japanese stuff. Moreover I was a casual gamer, and I play League of Legends. A champion was released which had an AKB48 dance in January this year.

Shyvana - AKB48 River Dance

I wanted to find out where that song came from, and the uploader was very nice to put the PV link in his description, and I was taken in by AKB48 almost immediately. I started looking through the other videos on the official Youtube site, and once I heard their team songs, I became addicted to AKB48.

Reason why you like AKB48: Unlike other American bands (which was what i listened to) that release a few nice songs, which I would like them for a short amount of time, then lose interest, AKB48 never failed to give me more and more interesting content, through their countless number of songs, variety shows, and mechandise (which can be found at the AKB48 Shop & Cafe in Singapore). If I was looking for cute girls, any girl group would have been good enough, but girls that dance well, sing well, entertain well, and look really good? And SO MANY OF THESE GIRLS? It was a thrilling experience getting to know them, and I'm still very happy about knowing them till today

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #148 on: June 17, 2012, 05:06:42 AM »
i can't believe it!! I haven't introduce myself in this thread..

Name/AKA: Yukofan/ Nita
Favorite AKB48 Member: Oshima Yuko
Favorite Team: Team K and KII
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Erepyon
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup:Not Yet, French Kiss
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Beginner
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: After i watched Beginner PV
Reason why you like AKB48:The reason why i like AKB is Oshima Yuko and Kojiyuu

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline theyellowbanana

• ~TanoDaisuki~
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: June 17, 2012, 06:03:00 AM »
Name/AKA: Rizky/Banana :lol:
Favorite AKB Member: Oshima Yuko, Tano Yuuka :heart:, Fujie Reina
Favorite SKE Member: Matsui Rena, Takayanagi Akane, Kimoto Kanon
Favorite NMB Member: Rina Kondo, Yagura Fuuko
Favorite HKT Member: Sugamoto Yuko, Miyawaki Sakura
Favorite JKT Member: Rezky Wiranti Dhike, Beby Chaseara Anadila :heart:
Favorite Team: Team K/Team 4
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Oshima mai
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Not Yet
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Himawari :heart:
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I know AKB48 from my cousin who bought AKB48 singles, RIVER at the end of 2009, and saw Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara's PV and attracted to reinyan and akicha :heart:, but I didn't immediately follow them, I back to follow them when JKT48's been formed.
Reason why you like AKB48: They are so many of them :lol: It made ​​me curious and want to know more about them :lol: since they have a cute face anyway :heart: and they're all have a unique personality :heart: . And the reason that made ​​me love the most is the concept of AKB48, where they are just ordinary people and learn and keep learning to be a great idol :twothumbs

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu :thumbsup :jphip:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 06:14:35 AM by theyellowbanana »

Offline CtrlZee

• Undo
  • Member+
  • HAAAAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY TOOO YOUUU
« Reply #150 on: July 03, 2012, 09:08:53 AM »
So ugh, lots of things have changed recently and the information in the profile I made when I got here doesn't agree with me anymore.
Well, yeah, I made another one :sweatdrop:

Name / AKA : CtrlZee / Zee (Easier to say  :) )
Favorite AKB48 Member : Watanabe Mayu
Favorite SKE48 Member : Yagami Kumi
Favorite NMB48 Member : Watanabe Miyuki (Yoshida Akari's threatening to take this position)
Favorite Team : KII
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member : Ono Erena
Favorite AKB48 Subgroup : Watarirouka Hashiritai 7
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY] : Shonichi
Absolute Favorite SKE48 Song [ONE ONLY] : Torn into Seifuku no Me and Kizashi. :(
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan : Early December 2011. I was in Japan, then I saw an AKB perf in Music Station, then boom. Knew SKE, NMB, and HKT through them, and I'm starting to like SKE more than AKB. :nervous I'm also a hardcore League of Legends gamer (been playing for 2.5 years already). How does that relate? :

Loving Jungle Shyvana. Fast clear speed with great bush ganks. Hate the lack of CC though. BTW for those playing in the PH server there, add me, LST FrozenTears :)
Reason why you like AKB : They've got energy. They've got nice songs (most are being thrown to SKE though). They've got a strong fan community. They've got personality. They're transparent in a way (G+ and blog). They've got enough to keep me in the fandom  :thumbup

Offline sakurazaki90

• Takamina Fan Since July 2012 (Newborn, LOL)
« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2012, 10:44:30 AM »
Name/AKA: sakurazaki90 / Kristy

Favorite AKB48 Member: Takamina, Yuuko, Mariko-sama, Acchan ATM (might add more coz I'm a newbie fan of AKB)

Favorite Team: Team A (coz there's Takamina, Mariko-sama, and Acchan)

Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: :?

Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: French Kiss ATM

Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: River. The coolest AKB48 song so far!

When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I've already wrote it at this thread -> http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=26344.msg1063481#msg1063481

Reason why you like AKB48: Coz they're so hilarious, but what I respect from them is that they're hardworking. Work hard, play hard (?)

Offline Khione

« Reply #152 on: July 11, 2012, 03:47:16 PM »
Hello guys, i'm just starting join this forum  :doh:

Name/AKA: Khione
Favorite AKB48 Member: Kashiwagi Yuki
Favorite Team: Team B  :P
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Erena Ono
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: French kiss and noname (new one but its pretty intersting to see)
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Shonichi
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: its about 6 mount ago, i'm watcing their performance in youtube, thats very imperssive. After that i do research about them. and i cant stop watcing them, haha. Its more addict than dota  :sweatdrop:
Reason why you like AKB48: Their song is really beautiful, meaningful. I like to watch more of their spirit, more beautiful song, more joy

Offline mayumii

• ecchi
« Reply #153 on: July 24, 2012, 09:33:23 AM »
Hello..~ :c I'm new so...please take care of me e.e xD

Name/AKA: Miiyuyu~
Favorite AKB48 Member: Watanabe mayu/Kojima Haruna
Favorite Team: ¡Team B!
Favorite Team A Member: Kojima Haruna
Favorite Team K Member: Oshima Yuko
Favorite Team B Member: Watanabe Mayu
Favorite Team S Member: Yagami Kumi
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Ono Erena ;A;
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: No3b/WatariroukaHashiritai 7
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Bingo
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: After i watched..Iiwake maybe
Reason why you like AKB48: they are just...unique. ;A;

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #154 on: August 02, 2012, 12:55:01 PM »
I'm so late when it comes to this.. Sowee

Name/AKA: Miayaka ~ mia for short
Favorite AKB48 Member: Maeda Atsuko<--- my oshimen/Takamina/Yuko/Haruna/Mariko/Tomochin/ and more!!
Favorite Team: A K & B
Favorite Team A Member: Maeda Atsuko
Favorite Team B Member: Kashiwagi Yuki
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Oshima Mai!
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: No3b
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: This is so hard! hmmm but I choose Iiwake Maybe!
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: When I saw the Sakura no shiori music video
Reason why you like AKB48: Arggg Can't explain..I just love them the songs the members and their dream!

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #155 on: August 09, 2012, 06:37:26 AM »
Name/AKA: Windcaliber/Alex
Favorite AKB48 Member: Kasai Tomomi!!
Favorite Team: Old Team K or Team B
Favorite Team A Member: Minami Takahashi
Favorite Team K Member: Minegishi Minami
Favorite Team B Member: Kasai Tomomi!
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Hm It's close between Oshima Mai and Ono Erena, but I think I'm going to go with Maimai.
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: no3b or SKE
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Aw only one? So hard to pick! I think I'll have to go with Candy
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Haha, 4 weeks ago. I actually already forget how I got into them, but I know I was looking them up on wikipedia(I forget why, but I remember I looked them up months before that), and I know the first song I was introduced to was Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou(which is awesome btw), but I don't quite remember how I got there :|
Reason why you like AKB48: In the beginning, it was because of Tomo~mi, but there are so many now. I love their personalities on their variety shows :D

Offline pomposita

• adrysnaps
    • adrii.lolliipop
    • adrii2015
« Reply #156 on: August 09, 2012, 05:22:41 PM »
Name/AKA: aly
Favorite AKB48 Member: mayuyuuuuuuu  :otomerika:
Favorite Team: B
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: acchan?
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: no3b and watarirouka hashiritai
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: mm only one begginer
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: watching youtube i met with liwake maybe  :wub:
Reason why you like AKB48: mm always like jpop and idols kawaii so akb48 is no exception

Offline okotteru

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #157 on: August 14, 2012, 09:12:35 PM »
Name/AKA: Okotteru
Favorite AKB48 Member: Takahashi Minami
Favorite Team:A
Favorite Team A Member: besides takamina i also like Kojima Haruna. 
Favorite Team B Member: Watanabe Mayu
Favorite SKE48 Member: Matsui Rena
Favorite Team: S
Favorite Team S Member: Yagami Kumi / Matsui Jurina
Favorite Team KII Member: Hata Sawako
Favorite Team E Member: Kimoto Kanon
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Maeda Atsuko ~~she still didn't graduated, but the day is close so...~~
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: No3bs
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Give Me Five
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: 2011, because heavy rotation :3
Reason why you like AKB48: the reason why i like AKB is because of the parings.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 01:04:21 AM by okotteru »

Offline Rjvz10

« Reply #158 on: September 06, 2012, 05:09:02 AM »
Name/AKA: RJ
Favorite AKB48 Member: Itano Tomomi / Tomochin / ともちん
Favorite Team: Team K
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Ono Erena
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: no3b
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Ponytail to Shushu
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: About a year or so ago, randomly browsing YouTube, stumbled onto the PV for Ponytail to Shushu. Tomochin caught my eye and had to look up the group to find out who she was. :p
Reason why you like AKB48: They make me happy. :D

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #159 on: October 10, 2012, 03:26:08 AM »
Name/AKA: saeyukilover
Favorite AKB48 Member: first oshi is itano tomomi, curretly i love every member
Favorite Team: original team A
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: yukarin, cindy, notti, meetan, macchan, erepyon :)
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: french kiss
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: sakura no hanabiratachi
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: around march of 2012 1. watch heavy rotation pv 2. got sucked by itano tomomi's beauty 3. watch infinity, fell in love with takamina and sayaka 4. keep searching, watched akbingo, PV went back to watch infinity again i fell in love with saeyuki 5. this is the part were i fell in love with each akb48 member when i watch akb48 dark past and documentaries cant back down now i'm totally a fan now

Reason why you like AKB48
i don't like them, i love them :heart:
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Break Out!