JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Will

Author Topic: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO JPH!P!!!"  (Read 350161 times)

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO J
« Reply #920 on: September 25, 2007, 01:28:38 AM »
Hardcore Holly showing up on RAW tonight.

Seems that Randy Orton has been suspended indefinitely, because of what happened last RAW with handcuffing Cena.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 01:32:15 AM by L-san »
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Seems that Randy Orton has been suspended indefinitely, because of what happened last RAW with handcuffing Cena.

THANK YOU!  grr, I'm so sick of that guy

if now he can only be fired....
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^It was a gag, he was back that night to beat on Cena

But for those who dislike Cena, after yesterday's match with Mr. Kennedy, Cena tore his pect muscle and must be out for 6m to a Year
Therefore the WWE Title was vacated
At No Mercy this sunday, there will be a WWE Champ match and a new champ will be crowned
Now, since they've gone ahead and pushed him so much, it'll probably be Orton and someone

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
^
Yea, was watching ECW when Vinnie Mac made that announcement at the start of the show.
Tough break for Cena, its the same type of injury that Edge sustained in recent months.

They should take the top 4 contenders and make it a fatal 4 way match, at least make it a lil interesting than just practically "handing" the belt to Orton.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
TNA going 2 hours starting tonight.

Edit:

Man, more former WWE wrestlers showing up on TNA.
Matt Morgan, Rikishi, and Andrew "Test" Martin just to name a few.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 02:59:55 AM by L-san »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Morgan and Test have been there for a while (at least a month already). Rikishi though, that's a new one for me.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
oh man, I need to watch TNA again, it's cool that Rikishi  back, I really missed that guy
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
have you guys seen "Save Us 222" promo? is it for Chris Jericho or a promo for Cyber Sunday?

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
I haven't seen those promo's, but reading on another forum, its suggested that its about Jericho and that he'll be coming back.
Also, HBK will be making his return.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
That is so crap, not really for the predictability of it as we've al lcome toe xpect that. Just the fact that for a small moment they had my hopes up...those bastards.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
Guess WWE needed their go to guy as champ, since Cena's gonna be on the shelf for a year.

Edit:

Seems things have gone and changed again.
Orton was at first handed the title, then loses it to Triple H, who defened it against Umaga and won, then had to defend it again against Orton in a Last Man Standing match.

CHICAGO – History was truly made at No Mercy – over and over again. The WWE Title changed hands twice, and when the smoke cleared, Randy Orton was WWE Champion.

Yep, Orton is the champ now.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 04:08:44 AM by L-san »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
I am sooo behind on wrastling since I lost cable.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
Huzzah or Orton! I don't know why I'm so bothered really, I don't even watch it anymore. The only time I have watched it recently was when we found out about Hornswoggle and Vince, much lulz to be had by all.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
HBK is now back, and just put a superkick to Orton's chin.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
With HBK going after McMahon's pic Orton and Triple H going after McMahon's lacky Umaga, it's like they are practically telling us that DX is coming back

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The big 3 matches for Cyber Sunday are up

Randy Orton vs...
Vote: HBK, Jeff Hardy, Mr. Kennedy
(Almost a hands down victory for HBK IMO)

Batista vs The Undertaker
Vote: Guest Ref - Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mick Foley, JBL

CM Punk vs...
Vote: Big Daddy V, John Morrison, The Miz

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
King Booker has been released from WWE.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
^ So has Davari.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Will