JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - You Go

Author Topic: [TEAM B] MAYUYU ~ The Watanabe Mayu Thread  (Read 1996073 times)

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
Re: [TEAM A] MAYUYU ~ The Watanabe Mayu Thread
« Reply #3040 on: August 06, 2013, 11:57:21 AM »
From Ayarin (Kikuchi Ayaka) G+:

and this one is from Paruru's mobame:

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #3041 on: August 06, 2013, 01:06:46 PM »
Mayuyu was on yet another show in Osaka (not the same as the one above).  Here's the official site: http://www.mbs.jp/seyanen/

Went hunting but couldn't find a video of this show...

However, there's these two images from the official site:

Chihiro

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
« Reply #3042 on: August 06, 2013, 01:35:01 PM »
スペースシャワーTVプラス 渡辺麻友特集—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

I know this video is very VERY old now :P but finally I finished translating it \m/ It took me quite a long time though, since I was also stuck with other translations and my school’s homework. But I’ve managed to finish it somehow, though it’s super late m(_ _)m forgive me about that.

The interview part throughout this video is transcript by Hiro (本当にありがとうございました) and I’ve asked his permission to use his transcription to translate. So now, here it is (I wonder if you could read it while watching lol)

スペースシャワーTVプラス 渡辺麻友特集 インタビュー部分
Space Shower TV + - Watanabe Mayu special Interview part.

スペースシャワーTVプラスをご覧の皆さん、渡辺麻友です。
Hello everyone who is watching Space Shower TV+. I’m Watanabe Mayu.

本日は、NEWシングル、ラッパ練習中のリリースを記念しまして、私のミュージックビデオ特集を30分に渡ってお送りします。
Today, in commemoration of my new single, Rappa Renshuuchuu’s release, I’ll be showing my music videos special collection for 30 minutes.

やぁ~今回、四枚目のシングルになるんですけど、やっぱり1st・2nd・3rdとほんとに色んな曲が沢山あって、ミュージックビデオもそれぞれ魅力が沢山あるので、ぜひ皆さんじっくり見て下さい。それでは、最後までお楽しみ下さい。どうぞ!
Well~ It’s the 4th single this time, but after all there were a lot of songs along with 1st, 2nd and 3rd singles, and each music video has a lot of its own charm points, so everyone please watch them slowly and carefully. Well then, please enjoy it until the last one. Enjoy!

シンクロときめきMV
Synchro Tokimeki MV

Q:1st Single シンクロときめき
Q: 1st Single Synchro Tokimeki

シンクロときめきは、ファンの方が、イベントとか握手会で、私の曲何が好きかって聞くとやっぱり、みんなやっぱりシンクロときめきが一番好きって言う方が特に多くて、私もやっぱり最初のデビューシングルなので、凄く思いでも沢山あるし、私のライブイベントでも、一番盛り上がるんじゃないかなと思うので、シンクロときめきは本当に、自分の中でも大切な1曲です。
Synchro Tokimeki, when asking the fans at the handshake events or other events what song of mine do they like, the majority will definitely say that they like Synchro Tokimeki the best. After all it’s my first and debut single, so I sure have a lot of memories about it, and even at my live events, I think it got exciting the most when I sang this song, so Synchro Tokimeki is really a precious song to me.

Q:大人ジェリービーンズ
Q: Otona Jelly Beans

大人ジェリービーンズは、最初、撮影の時に、絵コンテと言うか、その台本?絵コンテを必ずミュージックビデオの撮影の時には、頂くんですけど、大体、普通だったら何ページかになってる絵コンテなんですけど、大人ジェリービーンズは紙一枚だったんです。
Otona Jelly Beans, at first, when we shoot the music video, I definitely will receive the storyboard, or the script. Usually the storyboard has many pages, but for Otona Jelly Bean it was only a sheet of paper.

一枚にこうなりますって言うその流れと言うか、書いてあって、手の楽器が演奏してたりとか、カラフルな手袋の手が、ワーッて私の回りに賑やかにいて、その撮影の時は、実際にそれは無かったので、本当に自分でイメージしなから、ここにこうゆう手袋の手が来るからとか、そういうのを自分の頭の中でイメージしながら撮影をしたので、実際にそれをちゃんとこうなったと言うのは、完成してから見たので、それを見た時に、あっそのあの時に、ああやって想像してたのが実際こうなったんだって言うのを完成の時に見て、凄く感動しました。
The flow of the video, or should I say how everything should turn out to be, is written on that one sheet of paper, and there are scenes where the hands play musical instruments, or those hands dressed in colorful gloves appear a lot around me. When I was shooting, those things were not there in reality, in face I imagined them myself, like the hands with gloves appeared here and moved here, I imagined those in my head while shooting. So when the video was finished and I looked at it, I thought like “That time I imagined it like this and that’s how it turns out in reality (in video)”, so when I looked at the finished video, I was moved.

大人ジェリービーンズMV
Otona Jelly Beans MV

Q:3rd Single ヒカルものたち
Q: 3rd Single Hikaru Monotachi

最初、聞いた時は、ビックリしたんですけど、それと同時に、新しい、また新しい自分の一面が出せるなと思って、凄く楽しみでしたね。
At first when I heard about this single, I was surprised, but at the same time, I thought that I could show another new side of myself, so I looked forward to it a lot.

Q:クリエーターのコラボについて
Q: About the collaboration with the creators

12名の書いて頂いて、その12名の中には、私が本当に昔、実際、その方の漫画だったりとかアニメを見てた、それを書いてた、その作品を書いてた先生とかも入っているので、最初、出来上がりを見た時は、本当に夢なんじゃないかと思って、自分が小さい時に見ていた作品の先生が、自分の事を書いて下さっていると言う事が、本当にこんな事が現実にあり得るんだなと思って、凄くもう嬉しくて嬉しくて、あれほ本当に家宝ですね。メチャクチャ嬉しかったです。
There were 12 people written in the list, and within those 12 people, there were those that I actually read or watched their written mangas or animes before. So at first, when I looked at the completed works, I thought that it was a dream or something. To think that the artists whom I read their works when I was young will draw me, I just can’t think that it really happens in reality, so I was so and so happy, and that is really a family treasure. I was extremely happy.

Q:自分でアートワークするとしたら?
Q: What if you draw the artwork yourself?

どういうのがいいかな?う~ん、でもやっぱり可愛い、可愛らしい感じが好きなので、可愛い感じで、何だろうな~私がでも好きなのは、う~ん、何か、何て言うんだ?お姫様っぽいっ感じて言うか、そうういうキラキラしたお城だったりとか、ヨーロッパっぽい、ヨーロッパっぽい感じが、うん?ヨーロッパ?ヨーロッパ、ヨーロッパっぽい感じが好きなので、そういう自分好みな感じにしたいなって思います。
I wonder what would be good? U~n, but after all I love cute arts so uh~m…I really love, how should I put this? Princess-like, that kind of arts, with sparkling European castles, hm? Europe?* I love Europe-like arts, so I would like to draw what I love like that.

She was wondering if she spelled Europe right in Japanese.

ヒカルものたちMV
Hikaru Monotachi MV

Q:最近、ロックは聞いてますか?
Q: Are you listening to rock recently?

過去2回、そのロックな曲、ベスト3の番組をやらせて頂いて、凄くそれをやってから、結構、握手会とかイベントとかで、凄く反響が大きくて、「まゆゆもMichelle聞くんですね」とか、結構、そういう何だろうな、共感と言うか、一緒の趣味を持った人が沢山来てくださって、それが凄く嬉しかったのですね。
Last year, I appeared on a best-3-rock-song TV show twice, and it had a very big effect, so after that, at handshake events or other events, quite a lot of people who have, like the same feelings, people who also share that same taste came a lot and asked things like “Mayuyu also hears Michelle’s songs?”. I was happy about that a lot.

私はでも、結構好きなアーティストさんとか、好きな曲をずっとリピートで聞いてしまうので。最近、でもやっぱり一番聞くのは、ん~Michelleさんですかね。やっぱり一番良く聞きます。ですね、やっぱりそこは揺るぎないですね。
For me, if it’s the song of my favorite artist or it’s my favorite song, I would keep hear it repeatedly. Recently, songs that I hear the most is, hm~ Michelle-san’s, probably. I hear their songs the most. I’m loyal with their songs after all.

CM

Makes you pop スペースシャワーTVプラス
Makes you pop Space Shower TV +

Q:NEW Single ラッパ練習中
Q: New Single Rappa Renshuuchuu

うーんと、ヒカルものたちをリリースして、だいぶ時間が空いてしまったので、ようやく4枚目が出せるおt言う事で、次はどんな曲が来るんだろうなって思って、とにかく楽しみで、楽しみでしたね。
今回ミュージックビデオは、私がストーリー仕立てになってるんですけど、私がホルン王女、ホルンを来た王女様なんですけど、オレスカさんと一緒に、歌って、ワーキャー騒いでいる所は、ほんとに賑やかで、やっぱりソロシングル、今までは一人だったので、大人数でワーって盛り上がれるみたいな、そういうシーンとか絶対無かったので、そこが凄く新鮮で撮影も凄く楽しかったです。
ぞうですね、今回、オレスカバンドさんとコラボさせて頂いて、曲の曲の感じはほんとに明るくて、元気で、でも可愛い曲なんですけど、そこにそこの音の中にに、ブラス音が入っているので、それがやっぱり今までと違う所かなと思って、そういう所にも注目して頂きたいですし、あとやっぱり、そういうバンドの方とのコラボレーションというのは、なかなか今まで無かったので、それも凄く新鮮なんじゃないかなと思います。
We~ll, after the release of Hikaru Monotachi, I had quite a lot of free time, so finally when I was able to release the 4th single, I wondered what kind of song would come next, so I was looking forward to it a lot.

I was in charge of the storyboard for the music video this time. I’m the horn queen, a queen who comes with a horn. But there are parts where I sing with OreSka band and shout “Wakyaa~”, and it is really lively. After all in all of my solo singles until now, I was all alone, so there were definitely no scenes like getting excited in a large group of people. Therefore the shooting for that music video was new and interesting.

And well, this time I collaborate with OreSka band. The song is bright, lively and cute, and sound of the brass is also inserted in it. I think that part is very different with before and I want everyone to notice that part. Also I’ve never collaborated with other bands like them, so I think it’s really new.

Q:秋本さんに曲のダメ出しをしたそうですが・・・
Q: It looks like you criticized Akimoto-san about the song…

それはですね、ダメ出しと言う訳ではないんですけど、ダメ出しと言うよりは、まあその最初に歌詞を頂いて、それを読んだときに、客観的に見て、考えた時に、私のソロの活動の路線とは、う~ん、ちょっと違うかなって、これよりはもっとアイドルらしい感じの方がファンの方が喜んで頂けるんじゃないかなと思って、秋本さんにメールをして、それでいろんな私の意見だったりとか、そういうメールで話し合ったりして、最終的にラッパ練習中の歌詞が来ました。
About that, I’m not criticizing him. More than that, at first when I received the lyrics and read it, I looked at it objectively and thought that it was kinda different with my solo career’s route, and fans would be more happier if the songs later on would be more idol-like. So I mailed Akimoto-san, and in that mail I talked to him a lot of my opinions and in the end, the lyrics for Rappa Renshuuchuu now came.

見た時は、でも、そのサビのフレーズで、ラッパの音を、音のフレーズを歌ってるんですけど、そこが凄く可愛くて、キャッチーでアイドルらしくて、凄く可愛いなって思いました。
When I saw the rewritten lyrics, the hook of the song is the phrase of the trumpet’s sound, and I think that part is very cute, catchy and idol-like, so it makes the song cuter.

ラッパ練習中MV
Rappa Renshuuchuu MV

渡辺麻友のミュージックビデオ特集、いかがでしたでしょうか?
What do you think about Watanabe Mayu’s Music Videos special collection?

や~やっぱり、昔のミュージックビデオを見てると、その時の思い出が沢山蘇って来て、見ている皆さんもその時の、何だろうな、思い出だったりとか、そういうのを色々考えながら見て頂けたかなって思います。是非、何度でも見て下さい。
When I look at the old music videos, many memories from back then come back. And I wonder if everyone would also think about a lot of, how should I put this, old memories while watching them. Please watch them again and again.

そして、7月10日に、わたくし渡辺麻友は、ニューシングル、ラッパ練習中をリリースします。イエィ!
Also, on July 10, I Watanabe Mayu will release my new single Rappa Renshuuchuu. Yay!

はい、と言う事でですね、今回のラッパ練習中は、曲調は、とても明るくて元気で、可愛い曲になっていまして、今回はオレスカバンドさんとコラボレーションさせて頂きまして、曲の中にもブラス音が沢山入っていたりして、とても新鮮で新しい曲調になっていまして、ミュージックビデオでも、とっても賑やかにオレスカさんと共演したり、いろんな面白いキャラクターが出て来たりとか、とても可愛いミュージックビデオになってますので、こちらも是非是非チェックしてみて下さい。
それでは、またお会いしましょう。渡辺麻友でした~。バイバイ~
Yeah, well. Rappa Renshuuchuu this time has a very bright and lively melody, so it’s a very cute song. And this time I collaborated with OreSka band, and within the song there is a lot of brass sound put in it, so it’ll become a very new melody. The music video is also lively. I performed along with OreSka band, and many interesting characters appeared, so it became a very lovely music video, so please make sure to check it.

Well then, let’s meet again. I’m Watanabe Mayu~ Bye bye

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3043 on: August 06, 2013, 02:23:19 PM »
^thanks so much!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Mayuyu AKB48 Konto Nani mo Soko Made and Papico CM

Koi no Chewing  「Okashi na Sisters」  Mayu Watanabe, Haruka Nakagawa, Aika Oota

Mayuyu just blogged http://blog2.akb48teamogi.jp/watanabemayu/?p=59
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 04:51:15 PM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3044 on: August 06, 2013, 05:12:32 PM »
Mayuyu just blogged http://blog2.akb48teamogi.jp/watanabemayu/?p=59

Mayuyu blogged again http://blog2.akb48teamogi.jp/watanabemayu/?p=60

Covers of Million ga Ippai ~AKB48 Music Video Collection~ DVDs/Blurays and a promo pic featuring Mayuyu:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3045 on: August 06, 2013, 06:02:40 PM »
Clubhappy translated the 2 blog posts by Mayuyu:

Mayuyu’s blog 2013.08.06 「お揃いね私達」

お揃いね私達
We are the same

こんばんは!まゆゆでふ。
Good evening! Mayuyu’s here. *she wrote defu instead of desu

本日は、
Today,

神奈川県民ホールにて行われました
an event held at Kanagawa Prefectural Civic Hall

民音創立50周年記念
Min-on’s 50th anniversary

美空ひばりエンターテインメント
Misora Hibari Entertainment

あなたのひばり!私のひばり!!
Your HIbari! My Hibari!!

に、AKB48として参加してまいりました。
I participated in that event as AKB48.

見に来て下さった皆様、ありがとうございました!
Thank you everyone who had come to watch!

「東京キッド」
"Tokyo Kid"

「真っ赤な太陽」
"Makka na taiyou" - Red sun

「愛燦燦」
"Ai San San"

そしてAKB48のニューシングル
And AKB48’s new single

「恋するフォーチュンクッキー」
"Koisuru Fortune Cookie"

を歌わせていただきました!
we sang those songs!

美空ひばりさんの、素晴らしい楽曲の数々を歌わせていただけて、本当に光栄です。
We were able to sing a lot of Misora Hibari-san’s wonderful songs, and it’s an honor.

私達AKB48も、美空ひばりさんの様に世代を超えて歌い継がれる歌手を目指して頑張ります!
We AKB48 will also do our best aiming to be singer whose songs would be handed down through many generations like Misora Hibari-san!

そして、本日の恋するフォーチュンクッキーでは
And also, for today’s Koisuru Fortune Cookie

さっしーのセンターポジションを務めさせていただきました!
I served Sasshi’s cener position!

楽しかったー(^_^)歌えて嬉しかったです♪
It was fun-(^_^) I’m glad we were able to sing it♪

今日は、なななんと梅ちゃんと私服がお揃いでしたっ
Today, mine and Ume-chan’s casual clothes were the same

まさか全く同じ日に、全く同じ服を着て来るなんて!
To think we would come wearing the same casual clothes on the same day!

お互いびっくりでした(笑)
We both were surprised (laugh)

おそろい嬉しいっ(*^^*)
I’m happy that ours are the same(*^^*)

明日からはいよいよ
Finally tomorrow

大阪の京セラドームでのコンサートだぁああ
is the concert at Osaka’s Kyocera Domeee

がんばるぞおおお
I’ll do my besttt

まゆゆより
From Mayuyu

http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/57525283337/mayuyus-blog-2013-08-06

Mayuyu’s blog 2013.08.06 「パーシージャクソン」

パーシージャクソン
Percy Jackson

こんばんは!
Good evening!

本日のスポーツ紙などで発表になりましたが、
It was announced on Sport News and other newspapers today.

わたくし渡辺麻友。
It’s decided that I, Watanabe Mayu

ハリウッド映画の実写吹替えに挑戦する事が決まりました!
will challenge to dub a Hollywood’s live-action movie!

その作品は、
And that movie is

11月1日(金)に公開されます
the one which will be shown on November 1 (Fri)

「パーシー・ジャクソンとオリンポスの神々/魔の海」
"Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters"

です!
that one!

2010年に世界公開された前作は、国内でも興行収入15億円の大ヒットとなった作品です。
The previous movie, which was shown all over the world in 2010, had the box-office revenue of 1.5 billion yen within the country and became a big hit.

そんな素晴らしい作品に参加させていただけるなんて、本当に幸せです!
And to be able to participate in voice-dubbing such a great movie, I’m really happy!

ありがとうございます。
Thank you.

私が今回演じさせていただくのは、アレクサンドラ・ダダリオさん演じるアナベスという役です。
The character I’ll be dubbing this time is the character Annabeth played by Alexandria Daddario-san.

作品の名に恥じぬ様、精一杯演じさせて頂きたいと思います!
I’ll dubbing this role with all my best in order not to bring shames to its name!

「パーシー・ジャクソンとオリンポスの神々/魔の海」
"Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters"

皆様、楽しみにしていてください!
Everyone, please look forward to it!

宜しくお願いします♪
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu♪

それでは、明日の京セラドーム大阪コンサートの予習をしてからおやすみしたいと思いますっ
Well then, I’d like to take a rest after preparing for the rehearsal for Kyocera Dome, Osaka Concert tomorrow.

みなさん、今日も一日お疲れ様でした!
Everyone, thank you for all of your hard work today!

おやすみなさい(^^)
Good night(^^)

まゆゆより
From Mayuyu

http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/57526364230/mayuyus-blog-2013-08-06
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 06:10:22 PM by YKT »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #3046 on: August 06, 2013, 08:28:19 PM »
Thanks clubhappy so much for all the prompt translations - I'm really behind on reading them but will sit down and go through them all soon - and I haven't seen that space shower TV either, so it's a good chance to see it and read  :)

Looks like that TV show turned out controversial...

http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2013/08/watanabe-mayu-got-kicked-in-her-head-stir-colorful-internet-reactions/

Here's an interesting development about that Mechaike section as translated by 48scoops

Katou Kouji 'truly depressed' in the wake of fan response to his kicking of Watanabe Mayu

This comes in the wake of fan responses to his kicking of Watanabe Mayu’s head on live television. Fan responses ranged from ‘unforgiveable’ to death threats after Katou kicked Watanabe Mayu in the head on the Bakuretsu Otousan segment of FNS 27 Jikan Joshiryoku Zenkai 2013. Despite his character of being a ‘mad dog’ on television, the 44 year old has been said by insiders to be truly depressed about the reactions to the incident.
http://www.48scoops.com/?p=533

After watching the whole show, I thought Yuko's and Kawaei's were just as bad really. Kawaei looked really hurt afterwards and both were really shaken.

Although I didn't much like the show as a whole, I really loved Mayu's section on that show - the oshiri inspection bit was ace!  :shakeit:

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3047 on: August 07, 2013, 09:40:30 AM »
Scans from the election mook

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3048 on: August 07, 2013, 11:57:10 AM »

^Gif from the above vid

Chimai found these links

Vevo: http://www.vevo.com/artist/mayu-watanabe
Vevo YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/MayuWatanabeVEVO
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 01:10:08 PM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3049 on: August 07, 2013, 01:46:52 PM »
Jul3 found AKB48 KKS using Mayuyu's towel:

Tenshi no Shippo (Watanabe Mayu, Shiroma Miru, Ichikawa Miori) at Kyocera Dome concert, August 7, 2013:

Heavy Rotation performance at Kyocera Dome concert, August 7, 2013:

Pic credit kobaya48

EDIT - ExileAkihiro found the following link which has Mayuyu comments about the Bakuretsu Otousan segment of FNS 27 Jikan Joshiryoku Zenkai 2013

http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/f-et-tp0-20130807-1169715.html

Another source http://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/entertainment/170966/

Here's the pic from the above source

« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 02:50:15 PM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3050 on: August 07, 2013, 03:05:32 PM »
Watanabe Mayu and Kobayashi Marina

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #3051 on: August 08, 2013, 12:53:31 AM »
Don't miss Mayuyu's section on http://papico.glico.jp/cp/aisyou/

You may have to click her picture to load her section.

There's a 1min45second video there I haven't seen ripped elsewhere

And these pics I ripped from the site:

Chihiro

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
« Reply #3052 on: August 08, 2013, 03:33:47 AM »
Watanabe Mayu “Your thoughts about your solo work, what have you grown up at!?”

Link to the original interview at ORICON website: http://www.oricon.co.jp/music/interview/page/613/

Watanabe Mayu, also known as “Mayuyu” whose last single ranked 1st on weekly single ranking for the first time, and is keeping her good performance. While her popularity is increasing, she releases her 4th single “Rappa Renshuuchuu”, the 1st single in year 2013 after about 8 months! Here she told us straight about the “criticizing”-Akimoto-Yasushi-san incident (?) or the collaboration with OreSka band, her feelings about the new song which has been a hot topic before its release for sure, and even her feelings towards AKB48 and her solo career.

The hook of the song is cute and catchy, and the song is also very lovely, so I’m glad.

――Your 4th single’s name, “Rappa Renshuuchuu” has quite a strong impact.
[Watanabe Mayu]  When I first looked at the title, I thought like “Why is it Rappa Renshuuchuu?” (laugh). But when I looked at the lyrics, I understood why.

――This is a refreshing summer song, but how do you, Mayuyu, understand the word “Rappa” (Trumpet) or the lyrics?
[Watanabe]  Well… I think the hook “Papala Papala~” is the comparison between the sound of the trumpet with the heartbeat, and “Renshuuchuu” (Practicing) is a step to confess to a girl who is working at a family restaurant.

――Your last single  “Hikaru Monotachi” was the 1st one of all your solo singles to be ranked 1st on weekly single ranking. So do you feel any pressures this time?
[Watanabe]  Rather than pressures, I have to do my best so that more people will listen to it. I think there are lots of people who hear AKB48’s songs, but still haven’t heard any solo or unit songs.

――We would like to talk about you “criticizing” Akimoto Yasushi-san when this song were being decided…
[Watanabe]  Before “Rappa Renshuuchuu”, I received different lyrics, but it was a little comical. After I had re-read and thought for many times, I told him straight that “I still want to sing orthodox idol-like songs”. After that, “Rappa Renshuuchuu” lyrics was immediately sent to my (via mail), and I was surprised (laugh). The hook of the song is cute and catchy, and overall it is a very lovely song, so I’m glad.

――Please tell us your thoughts after performing with OreSka band.
[Watanabe]  I had been playing euphonium in wind instruments club in middle school, so I felt familiar and I was happy! It was a great honor to have a chance to perform with a brass rock band who plays in both in and outside the country, and with the brass sound adding more liveliness, it becomes a very exciting song.

Challenged to play trumpet for bonus video――I graded myself 78 points 

――What are your highlights about this music video which can make viewers become more dreamy and energetic?
[Watanabe]  Throughout my solo career, I have performed with Nogizaka46 once, but I have never collaborated with music artists. Everyone looks really cool just by holding the instruments. I also hold a trumpet as one of the members, but I don’t really look good (bitter laugh). The “Horn Queen” outfit (laugh), with the designs of musical instruments put on the dress, is also cute so I want everyone to see. For the hook, everyone becomes the members of OreSka band, and I join everyone wearing a monotone outfit. But there were a lot of outfits with bright colors in my solo singles before, so this one is very new.

――For the bonus video, you bought a trumpet with your own money?
[Watanabe]  Yes (laugh). In wind instruments club in middle school, my friends were the ones who played trumpet, so I got to use it a little bit, but after that… … about 7 years later, I got to use the trumpet again. The size of its mouthpiece is different from euphonium so it was really difficult; especially I had a hard time playing high notes. Also I only had 1 hour to practice (sweat). Still, the result of my practice was shown after a short time given, so I would like to grade myself 78 points for that performance (laugh).

――The coupling songs, starting with “Seifuku Identity”, are also variegated.
[Watanabe]   “Seifuku Identity” is of the type where it has up-tempo and a cool melody, also I have to sing with a loud voice, but I haven’t sung many songs of that type before. So at first when I heard this song, “Can I manage to sing it?”, such an uneasiness flashed in my head for an instant. But, I also thought that I want to sing rock songs like this, so I challenged to sing it and I was very happy about that.

―― On the other hand, you could say that the contents of “Kyoujou na Junjou” is like a student song, right?
[Watanabe]  Songs about a girl in her rebellious period when she is still a student like this song, in all coupling songs in my singles up until now… … starting with “Shinjuku Yuutousei”, I sing them quite a lot so it was easy to imagine the song in my head. I frowned while singing it (laugh). This song is also of the cool type, so I challenged to a different singing style with usual. Recently, I usually suggest director-san specifically “I think I should sing like this at this part”, and we build up that part while talking about it.

――There was a public contest for CD’s cover design?
[Watanabe]  Yes. There were more than 1000 applicants, and I had looked at all of their works. “They must have drawn with all their heart”, all of them all passed this feeling to me, so I felt really grateful. All were very fascinating works, so I couldn’t decide… … At the end, I chose based on “Which designs can make you happy if you line them up in your shop?”, that kind of viewpoint. And the final decisive factor was, it is colorful and has a cute drawing, also it fits the bright and lively world view of the song.

――Do you think your awareness as a solo artist has got stronger?
[Watanabe]  Maybe. The me before, even if I thought “I want to do it like this”, I didn’t know how to express it by words… … But recently, I have finally seen that “They will understand if I do it like this”. For the first time I feel that I’ve grown up strongly in my solo career at that part. In such a meaning, I’m glad that I was able to start my solo career.

(Text: Kitsukawa Yuko)

I found this picture a little funny, from live concert yesterday XD

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3053 on: August 08, 2013, 08:38:00 AM »
^thanks so much for the translation!

News vids about the performance at Osaka Kyocera Dome, August 7th, 2013

These were broadcast on 8/8 during the morning news shows about the previous day performance August 7th, 2013

Reup the cinematoday pics to imgur (these are larger: triple click for full size)

Pics from Osaka Kyocera Dome, August 7th, 2013

Rare pic - Mayuyu and Umechan  :wub: :inlove: :love: :heart:

« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 09:22:42 AM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3054 on: August 08, 2013, 11:26:12 AM »
Oh just remembered, Jul3 tweeted me this link http://japan.techinsight.jp/2013/08/akbmayuyu-kfccenter-hibari20130806.html …  - Mayuyu KFC center at the Hibari Misora Memorial Concert on August 6th

Aug 7th Photo by scramble egg

New Aug 8th Photo by AKB48Mobile

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3055 on: August 08, 2013, 01:47:13 PM »

Here are pics from today's performance

Mayuyu talks about Janken

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130808-00000056-dal-ent
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 02:40:53 PM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3056 on: August 08, 2013, 05:25:20 PM »
Mayuyu just blogged http://blog2.akb48teamogi.jp/watanabemayu/?p=61 

Photo she posted

EDIT - Clubhappy translated...
Mayuyu’s blog 2013.08.08 「大阪めっちゃ好きやねん!」

大阪めっちゃ好きやねん!
Osaka, I love you so much!

こんばんは!
Good evening!

まゆゆです。
Mayuyu’s here.

AKB48

夏の五大ドームツアー
Summer’s Five Big Dome Tour

3箇所目の、
Our 3rd destination is,

京セラドーム大阪!
Kyocera Dome, Osaka!

取り急ぎ、2days無事に終了しましたー!
2 days have ended successfully in a haste-!

お越し下さった皆さま、本当にありがとうございました。
Everyone who had come, thank you very much.

たくさん汗かいたーーー
I sweat a lot—-

これぞ、夏だぁーーー
This is really summer—-

詳しい感想や写真は、また別のエントリーで書かせていただきます!
I will write details about my feelings or pictures in another blog entry!

お待ち下さいませ。
Please wait.

大阪
Osaka

さいこーーー
is the best—-

今日はぐっすり眠れそうだ。
Looks like I will sleep well today.

まゆゆより
From Mayuyu

http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/57708040383/mayuyus-blog-2013-08-08

Pics from Osaka Kyocera Dome taken on August 8, 2013 (Day 2)

LQ pics from Oricon http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/music/2027415/full/

« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 06:20:12 PM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3057 on: August 08, 2013, 09:12:03 PM »
Scan from Friday issue 2013.08.23

MQ pics from Natalie.mu

Baidu explains Hairgate (don't ask)  :panic:

« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 10:54:04 PM by YKT »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #3058 on: August 09, 2013, 09:29:25 AM »
Oh, Mayu's hair from yesterday's concert doesn't look too bad in motion

But maybe only YKT knows how relieved I am that she didn't actually cut it PHEW  :nervous

Oh, and do see the lovely RabuMayu scans from DUET 2013.09 in the MayuAika thread as well as the Mayuyu pic thread:

This explains where the pic Lovetan has been using as her google+ header comes from!

Here's her header pic

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3059 on: August 09, 2013, 10:27:41 AM »
TV Caps from Osaka Kyocera Dome - August 8, 2013 (Day 2)

Scan from Friday issue 2013.08.23

EDIT - Mayuyu on Music Station - August 9, 2013

« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 02:01:24 PM by YKT »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - You Go