JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - August Green

Author Topic: The AKB48 Concert Thread (news, reviews, setlists, etc.)  (Read 31024 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: The AKB48 Concert Thread (news, reviews, setlists, etc.)
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2011, 04:07:49 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2011, 08:20:58 PM »

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2011, 06:20:51 AM »
Just watched the first two discs SKE48's Ase No Ryou wa Hanpa Ja Nai tonight. Disc 1 was a very routine (but not bad) concert until Kareha no Station. Rena's got some guts for walking in that crowd of wota. :lol: Also, the Majijo Teppen Blues MC and performance with NMB was pretty awesome. Other than that, while it's always fun to watch SKE, it's nothing we haven't seen before several times now.

The epic continued on Disc 2, though. Their renditions of the AKB48 singles were a lot of fun and did a really cool job of showcasing a bunch of girls. KII's rendition of RIVER was awesome. Pay attention to this in comparison to the performance from the KII-1 DVD. They have grown as a team very much. And Akane Rotation... no words. Kicks so much ass. :) Also, she had her hair up the whole show. Hnnnnnnnnngh, so fucking hawt. :fap After that, the show went back to being pretty standard. We get to see Two Roses and the other songs from 1! 2! 3! 4! Yoroshiku performed in the encore which was nice.

I know OJS48 is on disc 3, but not sure of what else other than the making. I'll update when I watch it if there's something to say, but overall this was a good concert that had relatively few thrills, but the thrills it did have were huge. Good stuff.  :thumbup

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2011, 02:09:59 PM »
Why SKE48's "Nagoya Ikki" concert is still my fav and why you should watch it:

- Setlist: best of S2, S3 and AKB48 songs. The songs flow together really nicely, you can tell they put some serious thought into this.
- Member line-up: old Team S (sadly minus Tsukina) + all our KII favs. In addition, during Aitakatta you can spot Akarin, Yukko, Shawako and Yuria during their kenkyuusei days, which is fun.
- Performance: SKE48's dancing is energetic and tight.
- Nice big stage

Anybody new to SKE48 should check it out.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2011, 09:43:51 PM »
Entire Macau concert:

+ Making:

:twothumbs

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2011, 01:41:07 AM »
+ Special footage

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - August Green