JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Girls Power, Aisuru Power

Author Topic: Black and Blue (Ch 34 6/4 The End!)  (Read 154108 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Black and Blue (Ch 25 10/06)
« Reply #400 on: March 31, 2012, 09:24:15 PM »
Oddly enough, that doesn't ruin the song for me...

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #401 on: March 31, 2012, 10:04:24 PM »
But He-Man... why

There goes my last fond childhood memory and the pinnacle of masculinity.

I'm just rewatching some of these old clips. He looks like a bondage club reject. No wonder the cat looks so terrified when it's not tripping out on the power of greyskull.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline mochi.rini

• lover of all TakaGaki and food :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • nomnomnomnom
« Reply #402 on: April 01, 2012, 12:37:58 AM »
Rini doesn't understand this April Fools joke :(  OH well~

:deco: Don't worry too much about it rndm~  Real life and their (usually boring) responsibilities come first ^^  We shall wait here like the good children we are :D
Hi~iiya!~  (>^_^)>
I support T a k a G a k i
Tumblr/blog \(^ - ^)/

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #403 on: April 01, 2012, 11:29:15 AM »
Just so you know, I would've clicked the Thanks button a million times just because of this:

Oddly enough, that doesn't ruin the song for my giant cock...

Our fandom rocks. I love Aprils Fool on jphip. So. Much.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #404 on: April 02, 2012, 03:01:13 PM »
Daijoube~! Take your time! It may be hard, but school work is piority! Ganbare, ne?? We'll be waiting and cheering for you~! ^^

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #405 on: May 01, 2012, 11:29:01 AM »
Chapter 25: What the hell are we going to do with all these coconuts?
:lol: That's so epic  XD

Her left arm was in a sling, forearm and shoulder bandaged tightly
:gyaaah: Poor Bean

Rika clapped her hands, face stretching into an innocent smile
Look at that, so Rika.?.  :D

Risa sighed and looked down at the name on the folder: Kamei Eri.
:scared:  What's that for?  :scared:

Grinning from ear to ear, Risa stood and moved to embrace the demo expert
Lovely  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Ai shifted a bit more forward, straddling one of Risa’s legs while pushing one of her own up against the apex of the gunner’s thighs, eliciting another moan.
Okay, I just had a shower and so I'm cool but hmmm, I need to turn the ac on  :on_hot:

hey probably would have gone quite a bit farther had Saki not chosen that moment to burst into the room
NOOOOooooooooo!!!!!  :angry1:

to deal with the next home improvement crisis
I love this line  :D

she’d been trying to figure out the payroll of her legitimate business, but it was like staring at Russian to her. “I hate numbers!
Employ me!  :on woohoo: lol

her lips moving silently as she worked out the math in her head
Yay! Go Sayu!  :otomerika:

Eri wasn’t used to having a lot of close friends, so knowing what she would eventually have to do made her feel physically ill. She wanted to cry, she wanted to hide. She really wanted to throw up.
Aww Eri, don't beat yourself up, maybe your hunch is wrong  :(

“You’re burning up, Kame!” Risa cried, hand touching her forehead and cheeks. “Let’s get you into bed.”
All the more confused, I'm sure  :(

How could she choose sides? How could she hurt the ones she loved?
If you really had to, choose them :angry:

Ai stretched, preparing to do her morning dance routine
:w00t: I wanna watch!

It was quite early, but Risa was eager to make this a normal routine, watching her sexy lover workout was high on her list of things that made her happy.

Har Har  I'd be up all night to wait for that if it was me  :D

Ai gave her a quick nervous look out of the corner of her eye, just a small shift, before she let out a breath and focused on the mirror in front of her
Cute :wub:

Thinking about that made a familiar heat fill her and she nearly faltered, but then she allowed the memories to wash over her pleasantly. By the time the song faded out, Ai was filled with the urge to hold the gunner.
Then hold her already! Hurry  :angry:

She clicked off her music and turned around with determined eyes, meeting Risa’s own dark gaze as she stalked closer. In no time, they were wrapped around each other, lips sealed together, hands wandering. Risa couldn’t keep her hands off Ai’s abs, loving the feeling of the sinewy muscles contracting under her fingertips at every touch, and the demo expert returned the favor by slowly massaging the gunner’s behind.
:on_hot:  :on bleed:
Quoted the entire thing  XD

something small and round suddenly crashed through their window and slipped under the bed
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!  :scolding:

grenade exploded
Can we kill that grenade   :ptam-kill:

Let’s show him what it means to go to war
Yay!  :onioncheer:  :onioncheer:  :onioncheer:

“He sold my sister off and killed my mother and himself in a blaze of glory.”
Ho! That's something

Then again, maybe her insanity would be an asset.
I love the bolded word  :D

“Maybe we need to be the goods, huh?” she glanced at the con, who seemed to be considering this idea seriously.
I love how the leader thinks  :fap

That was a good sign. Or maybe a bad one.
lol I wanna know the result  :w00t:

I'm baaaack~! It only took me a year to finish this chapter! :lol: I hope it doesn't disappoint. :sweatdrop:
XD 
That was a very good read  :yep:  :twothumbs  :yep:  well you're the writer so that's expected   :)

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #406 on: May 01, 2012, 02:28:54 PM »
 :k-thrilled:  Peace   :k-thrilled:

:grin:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 02:37:32 PM by kRisZ »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #407 on: June 09, 2012, 10:21:19 AM »
Wh-what is this?! A new chapter?! ...Does anyone even remember this story, because I don't think I do either. XD

Chapter 26: When life gives you lemons...

“Yay! I wanted to come back here someday!” Aika shouted, grabbing Sayu’s hand and dragging her to the door, the con laughing wildly at her enthusiasm.

“Alright, alright!” Sayumi chuckled, unlocking the door and letting her inside, the rest of the gang piled out of the van, Jun pausing to help Koharu down as though she were some sort of nobility, though the younger girl didn’t seem to mind. In fact, she seemed pleased, Reina noticed, clinging to Jun’s arm once they were on solid ground.

It seemed like it had been so long since they had been here, the cop thought, letting memories wash over her. This had even been before she’d developed any real feelings for Sayu beyond scorn. Now, Reina thought, watching her lover be dragged into the cottage by Aika, she couldn’t imagine letting her go off on a mission where she pretended to be Jun’s girlfriend.

Shaking away the jealousy that those memories caused her, Reina headed inside, but instead of following all the other’s into the room with the costumes, she began to explore the rest of the place. There wasn’t much else, since most of the cottage was converted into closet, but there was a small kitchen, bathroom and living room.

The living room seemed quite bare, the only thing on the low coffee table was a photo album. There wasn’t even a television, only a couch and the table. Curiously, Reina seated herself and picked up the album, flipping it open gently. A large family portrait greeted her, a severe looking older man, a pretty older woman and what must have been an eight or nine year old Sayumi and her teenaged sister. The resemblance between the three females was quite uncanny, they had the same eyes and lips and nose, even their postures were the same.

Flipping quickly through the book, Reina noticed that every picture was meticulously placed, as though telling a story without words. Deciding to pay more attention, she returned to the beginning and went through it more slowly. The first page were pictures of the man and woman shaking hands, apparently meeting for the fist time. The second page was of their wedding.

Blinking, Reina checked the dates penned in neatly beneath each picture, only a week between the two pages. Was it an arranged marriage? Another flip took her about nine months in the future. The woman was swollen in the late stages of her pregnancy. Eyebrows shooting up, Reina studied the photos of the hospital room, they sure didn’t waste any time.

There were a few pictures of the baby as she grew up till about the age of four. At that time, the woman began to take on the appearance of being pregnant again. Sayumi, Reina guessed, glancing through the hospital pictures until she got to the first glimpse of the new baby. She felt a soft smile spread across her face at those big, innocent eyes stared up at the camera.

She flipped a few more pages, watching the girls grow before her eyes. Finally, she reached the last page where a picture of Sayu at fourteen and a young man who seemed only a few years older were photographed shaking hands. The next picture was their wedding.

Frowning, Reina studied the picture; they seemed very professional in their official shots, but it still made the cop feel jealous. “You’re so expressive.” A voice from her left startled her, “It’s amusing to watch.”

The mistress of the cottage came over to sit next to her, peering over into the book. Reina grumbled at bit, “I had forgotten, in all that’s happened, that you are technically married.”

“You know, I only have to be married until I’m 24. Then I can get divorced and get a nice chunk of change. And since he and I don’t love each other, we’ve agreed that it’s alright to see other people.”

“I don’t really like the idea of being ‘other people,’ Sayu.” Reina grunted, closing the book and putting it back on the coffee table.

“Aww, don’t be like that. You know how I feel about you.” the con whispered the last part.

Reina nodded slowly, she knew, she didn’t need to hear the words. “Still, you’re mine. I don’t like to share, even symbolically. Besides, you don’t even need the money.”

“I know, but I’ve invested too much time in this to just quit now. I’ve been married since I was fourteen, only four more years to go!” Sayumi curled up close to Reina, wrapping her arms around her tightly and placing her chin on the cop’s shoulder. In the other room, a raucous burst of laughter followed by a bit of whooping and an angry sounding Ai shouting at Jun Jun floated out to them.

Surrounded by Sayu’s comforting embrace and the joyful sounds of the others, Reina couldn’t help but relax, allowing the con to pull the album from her hands and put it on the other end of the coffee table. “The marriage didn’t bother me, you know? I’ve never had a problem with it. Until now.” Sayumi confessed quietly, “It was always expected that I would have an arranged marriage that would benefit the company. Even if we had to go out of country to do it.”

Reina remembered her file, she had been on her honeymoon when her father had decided to kill himself. Her file also indicated that she’d gone to live with cousins in Tokyo until she’d popped back on the radar as a perp rather than a victim. “So what exactly happened to get you into a life like this?”

“Well it certainly wasn’t easy!” Sayu began in that confident tone Reina had realized she took when she really felt anything but. “I got pretty lucky, though, since I learned the trade from my Aunt Emi and managed to push myself into her business after her death.”

They settled back to into the couch, facing each other from opposite ends, their legs entwining in the middle. “Uncle Ryo was a pimp and the only woman in his life he hadn’t sold was Emina Tachibana, a woman who was her own pimp, in a way. When I went to live with them, Aunt Emi protected me, took me under her wing, taught me the best ways to manipulate everyone around me.” A slightly sad smile tugged at the corner of her lips, “As with most things, the good times have to end somewhere.”

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Sayumi wasn’t sure what it was that had awoken her, but it startled her enough that she quickly dove for the hidden trap door in her wall, dropping into a tiny crawlspace beside her bed. Concealed behind wallpaper, it was invisible to those who didn’t already know about it. Once in the safety of this hideaway, Sayu paused, shaking her grogginess away and listening to what was happening inside the house.

Bloodcurdling screams issued from the various rooms in the brothel she called her home, a few punctuated by crashing and rifle bursts. Now awake enough to realize what was going on, the bunny found herself too frightened to move. She could only listen to the terror that was going on in the house, hearing her family being literally torn apart.

Just as a bit of courage kicked in and she decided to crawl out of her hiding place to try and help, she heard the door to her room getting kicked open and angry male voices enter loudly. Shortly thereafter there was crashing and scraping of heavy furniture and Sayu felt her breathing quicken in the beginnings of panic. Escape was the only thing on her mind now and she turned as quickly as the small space would allow, reaching for an already packed bag.

The brothel was once an old hotel previously owned by an eccentric who had secret passages installed in the whole complex. Living the life they did, Emi and Ryo had drilled the evacuation plan into her head until her body could traverse the route without any input from her adrenaline ridden brain. As she ran on autopilot, her mind began to process what was happening; they were under attack. The who and how were still a mystery, but there were any number of reasons for the why.

The young bunny slipped through cramped passages, sometimes crawling, sometimes barely able to squeeze past the walls, but moving instinctively until she was pushing open a hidden panel and darting into a nearby bush to survey her surroundings. The grounds were silent, the peace of the night offset by the terrifying screaming coming from the now obviously burning brothel.

She saw a few lucky shadows creeping out of similar panels along the side of the house; all of the working girls knew the escape route as well, so anyone who was able to get out, surely would. For a moment, Sayu was at a loss, getting out was the easy part, but without Emi, she had no idea what to do next. Obviously waiting for them to find her would soon be out of the question, but where would she go? The only things she had in her emergency bag were four changes of clothes and 10,000 yen.

Above her, a window suddenly burst, sending glass spewing across the yard and flames belching towards the sky. The noise startled her into action and Sayu sprinted away from her home as fast as her legs could carry her. She didn’t stop until she hit the end of the pier, 6km away.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Reina watched Sayumi with rapt attention as she recounted the harrowing tale like it was a rumor she heard about someone else. She could have never been so calm about something so traumatic, but the con seemed almost unaffected, at least to those who didn’t know her well. To outsiders, she was anyone they wanted her to be; to friends, she was a girl touched with insanity; to Reina and those who understood her story, she was simply coping with a horrible childhood.

The cop felt a new respect for her lover wash over her at these revelations. She was silent for a moment, then asked, “So what happened exactly?”

“Kusumi.” Sayu hissed, “I wouldn’t find this out until much later, but Kusumi always felt that Uncle Ryo was a threat. He was this upstart from Yamaguchi, trying to muscle in on his territory. At first, they had a tentative agreement; Uncle could run his business if he shared a hefty percentage of his profits. Of course Uncle agreed, then kept half of the money a secret. Or tried to, it’s hard to keep anything away from Kusumi, though, he even had eyes among some of our girls.”

“When he found out Uncle was making more money than he was admitting to, he decided to destroy everything out of spite, even though he could have just absorbed the brothel and used it himself. He somehow managed to fill the brothel up with his people that night and then, when everyone was asleep, they attacked.” Here she hummed and tapped her chin, adopting an informative tone, “I guess I should describe the brothel a bit more.”

“It was once a five story hotel, about a dozen rooms on each floor. Now, the reason Uncle got away with this is because he advertised it as a love hotel and he gave hearty discounts to any interested officials. It was really popular, too. He managed to fill almost every room with a working girl and some guys would even rent out rooms for months at a time. Usually until they went bankrupt.” Now her tone changed to a dangerous growl. “Somehow, Kusumi managed to get a man into every single room one the first through fourth floors. Four dozen men.”

Reina let out a breath she didn’t realize she’d been holding, “So, how did you survive from then until you got into trouble the first time?”

“Well, Aunt Emi taught me some valuable skills while we were all together. See, at first, Uncle Ryo really hated me, he didn’t like kids and he definitely didn’t want to be saddled with his older brother’s brat, but Auntie had always been kind to be as a child and she was the one that convinced Uncle to take me in. When I asked her how she did it, she told me something I’ve never forgotten, ‘Men are easy to manipulate. All you have to do is find out what they like and use it against them.’ Then she taught me how.”

()()()()()()()()()()()

’Some men like meek women, others like dizty girls. Some like party animals, and some like to be dominated. Finding out who likes what is easy, once you recognize the personality types.’

Emi’s words echoed in her head as Sayumi watched the man at the end of the coffee bar. She noticed his slouch, the way his hair shined with thick gel, his numerous rings and necklaces and that predatory look in his eyes. This man thought highly of himself, but he was deluded; he was perfect for her first test.

’Now, his stance and attire is the first thing to notice. How much confidence does he have in himself? That will determine how to approach him.’

She made her way to his end of the bar and sat with one seat between them, crossing her legs demurely as she ordered a hot tea and took out her phone to pretend to type on. This kind of man would either make the first move or leave an opening for her to. As he eyed her up and down, Sayu realized quickly that it would be the first option.

He put on a suave smile and cleared his throat, “Hello there, I don’t think I’ve seen you around this shop before and I know I’d remember such a pretty face.”

The bunny giggled, meeting his eyes with a carefully calculated slightly embarrassed, yet pleased smile, watching his eyes darken a bit as he thought he had her right where he wanted her. ‘Bingo.’ she thought, beginning to reel him in.

’After the first words are spoken, the rest in child’s play. If you say the right thing or smile at the right moment, you can get a man to do anything you want. Anything as simple as buying your meal to buying your car.’

“My name?” Sayumi repeated the inquiry, faltering for a split second as her natural inclination to introduce herself normally rose within her.

’Above all else, though, never ever tell him your real information.’

Remembering those words, that serious warning from her otherwise easygoing aunt, jolted her back into her character. ’You are merely playing a part. Make sure you have your story straight before you lay down your cards.’ Smiling brilliantly, Sayu answered with a false name, the lies only becoming easier from there.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

“She told me that every time you do something like that, you need to be prepared to live the part, not just act it. That’s how I ended up with my closet that way it is, it’s why at my peak I had thirty different cell phones and ten different apartments. I’ve been every profession under the sun, from librarian to physicist and I understand at least the basics of each one.” She wasn’t bragging, Reina realized, Sayumi was simply stating facts. “In a way, jail was a blessing, it had been so long since I had been myself, I almost forgot who I was.”

“So, how did you get into credit card fraud and such? Doesn’t seem like your cup of tea.” The kitten inquired curiously.

“Well, one day I got too cocky and my mark bit back. He saw right through me at the end and I had no choice but to abandon my plans and run away. Somehow, he kept finding me, though, he stalked me for months until he finally caught up to me. I think he was going to kill me, probably, but I got luck enough to be caught in the open where a concerned citizen came to my aid with the cops. My mark was sent to jail and I was knocked down a peg.” Sayu shrugged like it was no big deal.

“After that, I decided to take it easy, but I had to make a living somehow. I knew a few hackers who taught me how to steal personal information without even having to be computer savvy, though they did hook me up with a few card readers and micro cameras to get pin numbers and the like. It was pretty fun to go on shopping sprees or take out loans and credit cards in other peoples names. Usually I just used it to pay my bills and stock my fridge, but sometimes, when I was bored, I would just ruin someone’s credit.” The con said this nonchalantly, no remorse in her voice. Before Reina could think of anything to say to scold, her, though, Sayu continued.

“I would find a few cheating husbands and make them pay for their misdeeds, or abusive parents and separate them from their kids. Amazing how easy it is to tip a custody battle one way or another when one party is up to their ears in debt. I’ve broken up marriages and households like some kind of vengeful lover or something.” The cop had to shake her head at her lover’s brand of justice.

Over the course of their talk, they had moved closer so that now they cuddled on the couch, Sayu tucked in the corner with Reina on top of her. It was a surprisingly tender scene that neither would normally be caught dead partaking in in public. Luckily, the only person who saw them that way was an eavesdropping Risa, who had come to the corner in search of the conspicuously absent couple.

She stayed out of sight as Sayu explained her childhood, listening sympathetically to her hardships. No wonder she was the way she was, no one could have come out of that unscathed. “I’ve never told anyone this.” She heard Sayu confess quietly, “I’ve never trusted anyone with this.” When she peeked at them again, she noticed they had locked lips, their kiss steadily growing deeper.

Taking this as her cue to interrupt, Risa cleared her throat and made herself known, “Sorry to break up the love fest, guys, but we’re having a bit of trouble finding some suitable clothes for all of us.” The two quickly untangled themselves from each other and stood, heading towards Risa with matching red cheeks. The gunner couldn’t help but grin at them teasingly, earning some grumbling threats from Reina in the process.

About an hour later, Sayu was examining the other girls critically, taking in their new outfits with a practiced gaze. “It look like what he usually brings in, girls with no money, girls who’ve been roughed up, girls who’ve been kidnapped outright. All a little dirty from the ride over.”

“He transports them over in cars,” Koharu piped up, “That’s his cover business, so when he imports cars, he hides the girls inside them. We need to be there to intercept his next shipment and take their places. I’ve already got most of the men in my pocket, but there’s still going to be a fight. Nothing I think you guys can’t handle, though.”

“We’ll take care of it. Do you know the lay of the land and the work detail?” Risa responded as Sayu held a different shirt up to her torso, apparently unsatisfied with the current one.

“Yes, the shipments are received at the docks, our docks are number 9, the very last one on the right. There are usually about 70 workers total, 35 of my father’s men, 30 regular dock workers and five customs officers. All except for 15 of my father’s men are now in my pocket.” Koharu obediently recited off the information.

Risa nodded, pleased, “Good, we’ll do a quick scouting of the area before we head in, but I don’t foresee any problems, as long as no one was tipped off. Of course, we always have to plan for that eventuality.”

“Well, I’m ready to get this done.” Reina huffed, “That slimy bastard is going down for what he did to my men.”

Risa noticed Sayu go uncharacteristically stiff, hands beginning to tremble with, what the gunner quickly realized was, fury. She reached out to touch the younger girl’s shoulder, “Soon.” she promised when their eyes met. Sayumi gave her a dangerous grin.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Risa surveyed the dock from her high perch through her scope; the girls were all gathered at the top of a shipping crane some kilometers away from their target. On her left was Sayu, eyes glued to a pair of binoculars and on her right was Ai, chatting quietly with Lin Lin about her place in the upcoming battle.

The gunner was trying to keep focused on their mission, but she couldn’t help but lament how things were turning out for the girls themselves. It hadn’t been all that long ago that the majority of them were all no-lethal criminals, and now even the sweet hacker was totally comfortable handling a pistol and shooting people. There really was no turning back for them…

Shaking out of her depressing thoughts, Risa forced herself to think about assault and escape strategies that were provided by the dock’s landscape. It was filled with a maze of shipping containers, forklifts and people flitting back and forth unloading cargo and such. The cars weren’t the only thing being offloaded here, many crates were brought out from the hold and large metal containers were being lifted off deck. The cars were some of the last things driven off and they were all lined up neatly for an ‘inspection’.

Before she could process any more about the scene, though, a gasp from her left turned her attention to Sayu, “What is it?” The gunner questioned, seeing the con’s pale bloodless complexion.

“That girl down there in the suit? That’s my sister…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Black and Blue (Ch 26 6/9)
« Reply #408 on: June 09, 2012, 11:00:16 AM »
I had to reread from a certain point to catch up to here :lol:

Well it still interests me that it has been slowly updated but good job :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #409 on: June 09, 2012, 12:21:37 PM »
IT'S AN UPDATE. Ohgosh, so happy~ I LOVE YA SO MUCH.
Sayu's sister. O.o oh no!! Author-san, update! Update! With takagaki raburabu and some action too~ QUICKLY. xD
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 01:37:23 PM by risa_ai »

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #410 on: June 09, 2012, 01:42:56 PM »
I HAVE NO MORE INNARDS TO SH!T SO HAVE MY HEART OR SOMETHING OH MY GOD. THIS WAS THE CHAPTER YOU WERE TRYING TO LIKE OVERCOME RIGHT?! RIGHT?!!??!?!??!?! SO THIS MEANS MORE UPDATES, RIGHT RIGHT?!?!?!?

BRB WHILE I CHOKE ON COFFEE AND IGNORE MY BREAKFAST

There's so much heavy in all these fics recently LOL mah poor heart  :err:

Honestly, I'm totally glad I re-read this recently~ Things are flowing again in my head haha But whoa buddy, the HEAVYYYYYY with Sayu X__X Yowzas yo. Who'da thought? I love how you mold Sayu into some conniving manipulator, but then give her a heart and a soul somehow. It's like, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL FOR THIS PERSON YARGHHHH!!!!!

Like, I mean this for all the girls really. I don't even know if I'm supposed to sympathize or what have you, but they're all so tragic and rotten...i think I'm just bipolar LOL

And I have a feeling, since Sayu saw her sister in this, we're gonna have the bunny go ape-shit crazy soon. And I'm looking forward to it  :thumbsup

Now, it's only appropriate that I do this, since you've listened to our cries for updates <333 I will proceed to shower you with love and affection because you deserve it <333 This song has been stuck in my head since yesterday and I feel as though it verbalizes exactly what all your readers probably feel for you right now HAHHAHA If you don't mind, I'm gonna go ahead and recite some choice lyrics from said song, because I love you.

"I don't wanna move too fast, so I pour some bubbly in your Hederlig 'cause I know you can't wait for what's next~ I'm gonna look in the bjoa, then I'm gonna turn out the torna, gonna toss you in the Sultan from Ikea, ikea~ Then we'll roll up in the Knoppa 'cause I'm gonna be all up on ya~" LOL I'm done being embarrassing and bribing authors with sex now LOL

Suffice to say, I am willing to get kicked out of Ikea for you until another update rolls around  :wahaha:

« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:42:15 PM by kjpop »

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #411 on: June 09, 2012, 03:35:13 PM »
I just totally went "askjdakhsakajs OMFG IT'S AN UPDATE AM I SEEING THIS CORRECTLY?!" so I went off and post. I'll edit it later.

I love you~ ; A ;
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #412 on: June 09, 2012, 04:02:02 PM »
OMG YAY U UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :cow:

sayu's childhood is so sad ;3; no wonder she's as "crazy" as she is now. hopefully she felt better letting it out to reina though. plus along with gaki still getting that depressed feeling at everyone prettymuch getting more and more desencitized(is that how u spell it? XD its way to early for me to tell or check lol). ;3; it sucks ;3; gah now that u finally have this chapter i cant wait for the next one~! you know i'll nag and persuade/modivate u till u do~ :deco: now i can get my fantasy date gaki on~! :yossi:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline mochi.rini

• lover of all TakaGaki and food :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • nomnomnomnom
« Reply #413 on: June 09, 2012, 04:42:19 PM »
I dragged myself out of bed to see if Quietriot updated, but wait...I end up in some sort of "alternate unvierse" and there's a rndy update :O  PRA~AAAAISE!  :bow:

Man...after reading this chapter...Sayu is so cool hehe :3  Sneaky woman...she could probably run away into a cave and still know how to take care of herself with all those jobs she's done.  I've never really seriously thought about TanaShige until recently...so I'm definitely seeing the chemistry here! :)

Still curious about why Risa needed Kame's folder :) 

EPIC BATTLE COMING UP?  -pleasedundieminiSayuthatistheoldersibling-

:3  WE SHALL ALL NAG YOU UNTIL YOU UPDATE~

You could/should totally join the competition with kjpop and QuietRiot :3
Hi~iiya!~  (>^_^)>
I support T a k a G a k i
Tumblr/blog \(^ - ^)/

Offline Koei

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #414 on: June 09, 2012, 07:42:02 PM »
Woahhh !!!!!! Story revival and update and rndmnweird and GAAAAHHH !!!!!
Ok lets calm down my dear Koei-ness and properly comment.

So now that everything has seemingly calmed down they are planning for revenge and Kusumi is their new target. Sayu's story is up and Reina begins to understand more about her. They are growing into this world and Risa is worried since she knows what it like to lose onself by becoming an assasin but still they will do what needs to be done.

And what's this ?!?!?!

PLOT TWIST !!!!

Sayu's sister is there?! Will they waver??? Can Sayu do the deed even if her sister is part of the target??? Oh the suspense!! Oh the drama!!

...I just sounded like an announcer didn't I?? Lol sorry about that it's just that this fic is intriguing and exciting Keep it up!!  :cow:

Offline Quietriot

• Yankiifest 2012
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • do a thing make a writing
« Reply #415 on: June 10, 2012, 07:42:09 AM »
So I forced myself to stay up late again in order to re-read this story from beginning to now~ Holy cow I forgot how awesome it was and lol when I saw you had updated it finally I did a weird dance that was probably more spazzing than dancing and yeah I may have screamed a little.

TANASHIGE. :heart: uwahhh~ the insight into Sayu's past is heartbreaking but she's got Reina there being attentive and such a good girlfriend~ or whatever they are at this point. How come there's no Tanashige perv for this story? I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in what happened after they danced together at the club eheheh~

I'm sorry this comment is so half-assed and lame. T___T I think it has to do with sleep deprivation but I'll rest easy after reading this. :heart:

Eagerly waiting for more~

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #416 on: June 10, 2012, 01:25:13 PM »
Frankly, I don't remember  But that gives me reason to read the story all over again ne~ *wink*

I gotta tell you, your update made me post a comment. And that's a huge accomplishment since I had disappeared from this forum for so long ^^;

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #417 on: June 10, 2012, 02:54:48 PM »
asjdkasj Why hello there TanaShige. Since the earlier chapters for the third Arc I've been wondering "I wonder what happened to TanaShige?" Since if I remember, before the time skip (of sorts) there weren't anything mentioned about them anymore.

I am not pretty much answered. LOL. Now... who could Sayu's sister be.... ; A ; (Koharu? I feel like I'm missing something. LOL)
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #418 on: June 11, 2012, 01:20:37 AM »
You know what I had forgotten? HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS FIC. All the characterisations are fantastic, the story's emotional and funny and when it's violent, I cringe at the imagery it's able to give me.

When I saw the new chapter posted, I just had to go reread the whole thing. I started yesterday and finally finished up to this point.

Everyone has such sad pasts. ;A; I feel like even before Sayu's dad lost it, her life wasn't so perfect either what with her arranged marriage and all. Question though, since Sayu's sister is older, was she married off as well? A husband wasn't mentioned and she was obviously around for her father to sell, so if not why didn't she have an arranged marriage but Sayu did? Hmm...

ShimiJima vacation got cut short. AW. :cow:

I really liked reading about Sayu's first test though. I find those skills hot. :nervous Please let us see more of it. :wub:

But oh god, now Sayu's sister is there with Kusumi's gang. :shocked Was she bought and now somehow worked her way up to actually be part of the trade she was victimised by? Most importantly: DID SHE MISS HER BABY SISTER EVER OH HUMANITY :bleed eyes:

Man, it was fun rereading all of this and of course the new bits. STILL EPIC.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #419 on: June 13, 2012, 10:42:07 PM »
Comment Replies go here! After work...

EDIT: Gah!

@kuro-kun -  Yes, slooowly updated. XD thanks for sticking with me

@risa_ai -  Action I can certainly promise you!

@Kiji - Oh my god, this comment is so much what? I don’t even XD Your surprise at my update had me rolling already, then I continued to scroll down. Oh my lols. I’m out of breath now.

Love and affection helps the writing process!

That Ikea song is super catchy, btw. *hits replay*

@arisa - XD Did you forget to edit?

@Kiwi - I know, I’m so mean to my girls, aren’t I? XD The Fantasy is coming soon… Just gotta pop that DVD in again…

@Rini - May the updates continue! Sayu is a bit of a Jack of All Trades, master of none. In short, she’s a great bullshitter XD

@Koei - You say things have calmed, but it’s just heating up!

@Fimmy - I’m surprised no one got on me for no Tanashige perv before now, lol. I may get right on that. Geez, my promised stories keep piling up.

@Hammzies -  *tackles* OMG! It’s been so long! I feel so accomplished, I do! I’ve missed you around here! Glad to see you at least sorta semi-lurk.

@arisa - Oh, wait, here you are. XD Uh, I probably forgot about them, I have a tendency to do that when there’s so much time between chapters.

I haven’t introduced Sayu’s sister yet, lol. You’re not missing anything there yet.

@Kuji - For everyone else, Sayu’s life before her dad’s, uh, blow up, may seem not that great, but it was pretty normal for her. After all, normality is different for everyone. It’s not like she had a bad life… Or did she?

There will be more on Sayu’s sister soon, I promise. XD As for Sayu’s skills, I find it incredibly difficult to bullshit verbal subterfuge… since it’s totally the opposite of my normal self. XD I will try to accommodate at least once later in the story, though.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 08:31:20 AM by rndmnwierd »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Girls Power, Aisuru Power