JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mirror - Savanna

Author Topic: °e's One-shots - [9/17] STSIII - Bye-nara, Latin Lover  (Read 7533 times)

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: °e's One-shots - [9/17] STSIII - Bye-nara, Latin Lover
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2009, 09:48:53 AM »
LOL, I didn't think that was the original reference.... but... after googling "byenara", urban dic (the only thing that references it really) says that's what made it popular. XD And something else interesting... If you google that, this fic is the second thing (below urban dic) that pops up. XD So I guess you have a chance to establish the term yourself. ;)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2009, 10:07:41 AM »
Wow, I just noticed your little thread here. XD And more Stupider Than Sex!!!! So awesome... >.>; I wonder if there's anyone other than me (and the obvious) who remembers those...

*Sukoshi raises hand*

Me! Me! Me!  XD  I remember them too~  :lol:

lol at the opening of the closet part.  Originally I thought someone had found Eri in the closet and Eri was pretending that she didn't know Sayu was in there too...and they both were playing along to cover up the truth  :on lol:  Then I went back to re-read the last couple of lines to realize Sayu was dreaming XD  lol that nattou sandwich gone bad smell does weird things to the mind :sweat:

"Eric, what have we done?" She said to herself. "Thanks for your help but I can take it from here. Sayumi is mine now."

Original thought: awwwww that's so sweeet~  :wub:

after thought: hehe Eri's pretty cool being all possessive of Sayu...lol and a little creepy for talking to herself (but that's Eri for you XD)

hehe keep the KameShige coming~  Maido Arii~  :on woohoo:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2009, 04:30:32 PM »
 :on lol:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2009, 07:15:06 PM »
That was hilarious, well stuck in the closet and probably the most amusing type of stories I have read.  It seems to have everything and then the line pops line out from Miki.  I like it, too bad I haven't read parts I and II
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2009, 07:47:13 AM »
another KameShige fic!!! :luvluv1:

ahahaha..I remember that fic in Jpopmusic.. at first I really wanted to read it because of the s.e.x in the title (get out pervy me!) but then I realize that it's more on crack than that... Gaah...this one's funny too specially with the nattou sandwich.. :on lol:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2009, 11:42:27 PM »
Rokun - LoL, I noticed my fic was 2nd on google when you search "byenara". Unfortunately the only time it's mentioned is in the title. :P

Sukoshi - Ah, that's so like Kameshige, should I make an alternate ending? XD Nah, I spent way too long writing this story, it'll probably take me another few years. :roll:

Funny you mentioned creepy Eri talking to herself. Since this story was written back in 2005/6ish it probably had some remnants of another fic of mine written around that time *hint hint* XD

kRisZ:hee:

kurosawa87 - I did find Parts I & II the other day in a file I saved awhile back, it'd be kinda weird to post them in this thread so maybe I'll just upload it and link it here or something, if anyone's interested. Like I said, Patachu's writing is way different than mine but still LoL.

cogi_yoshi - Man, I notice I keep writing about nattou in my stories (it's mentioned several times in my "April no Aho" story) Maybe it's my subconscious curious about how it tastes.

No one figured out which Musumes said "byenara"? Erien Hime (ShikyoxYaiba) should know this. XD Oh, I think I gave away another clue. :P

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2009, 01:57:25 PM »
Wow, I can't believe I followed this fic correctly from beginning to end. I'm smart...for once XD
YAY for more KameShige-ness. I miss em :)

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mirror - Savanna