JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Say yeah! motto miracle night

Author Topic: The Official Mami Thread  (Read 64494 times)

Offline yupyupyup

• Tomo's Stalker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Official Mami Thread
« Reply #120 on: August 19, 2011, 05:15:52 AM »

TOMOMI do have beautiful eyes, alluring, but I don't see it as seductive, but more like Pearl eyes,  cute and somwhat childish, but not like that, but like Puss in Boots from SHREK does it, u know what I'm talking about? 

To be fair, without the make-up, the one with biggest eyes is Rina, followed by Tomomi, then Mami.
Yeah, Tomomi's eyes seem childish some time. But when you seriously look into her eyes in person, they are very deep and expressive. She also prominently has double eyelids, and long, curvy lashes, which are charm points to an Asian like me. Mami has double eyelids too, and she's beautiful in her own way, but man, I do love Tomomi.  :) She doesn't need make-up or eyeliner to make them look better, because they are already naturally beautiful. I went to AM2 in July, and had chances to look at them face to face several times. Almost died on a heart attack LOL

I don't mean to rant about Tomomi in Mami's thread.  :nervous

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2011, 08:53:20 PM »
^ Understood, I do agree with you about Rina and tomomi.  In fact, just a week ago, I commented on a photo of them at their BA release @ TSUTAYA, I commented on how Rina have the round, Pearly eyes.    I had a chances @ AM2 to had a eye to eye encounter with Tomomi, too.  she definitely have beautiful, round eyes, like I earlier mentioned.  I agree with your "deep and expressive" eyes comment, I get that feeling, too.  And when she smiles, it's makes her eyes like the cutest. 

But back to Mami, since it's her thread and all.  her eyes are, for me the most dreamy.  Mami, I don't see her eyes as normally round as Rina or Tomomi, the shape is more downward.  her eyelids and lashes makes her so seductive, the eyes themselves are deep and striking.  I also see it as darker among the girls, her eyes can most definitely pull you in, body and soul.  it's so dreamy. 
During the whole AM2 event, I wasn't able to get any one-on-one glance with her.  At the Panel, I sat in the front row, but in the right, where they walk into the room.  Mami sat closest in our direction, but her body was diagonal towards the other way.  Instead, Tomomi and Rina, respectively, was the one I was able to caught the most.  Again during the Q&A, I sat dead center of the girls, in front of Tomomi and Rina.  You can tell that Mami was shy, since she was more introverted and kept looking down more.  At the concert I sat in the front, 2 rows back, where Mami would be.  I was totally doing everything I can when Mami looked and walked our way. 
I spent that entire time trying to get Mami to notice me and look me straight in the eyes, but I only really got a definitely 1 or 2 times, and it was really quick.  With Tomomi and Rina and Haruna, they all did a little hand wave, though. 
I was disappointed not getting Mami's attention. 
But anyway, I really love her meatball head hairstyle, like Sailor Moon,  in the BA magazine,  I hope to get scans soon. 

Offline yupyupyup

• Tomo's Stalker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2011, 04:25:12 PM »
^ Understood, I do agree with you about Rina and tomomi.  In fact, just a week ago, I commented on a photo of them at their BA release @ TSUTAYA, I commented on how Rina have the round, Pearly eyes.    I had a chances @ AM2 to had a eye to eye encounter with Tomomi, too.  she definitely have beautiful, round eyes, like I earlier mentioned.  I agree with your "deep and expressive" eyes comment, I get that feeling, too.  And when she smiles, it's makes her eyes like the cutest. 

But back to Mami, since it's her thread and all.  her eyes are, for me the most dreamy.  Mami, I don't see her eyes as normally round as Rina or Tomomi, the shape is more downward.  her eyelids and lashes makes her so seductive, the eyes themselves are deep and striking.  I also see it as darker among the girls, her eyes can most definitely pull you in, body and soul.  it's so dreamy. 
During the whole AM2 event, I wasn't able to get any one-on-one glance with her.  At the Panel, I sat in the front row, but in the right, where they walk into the room.  Mami sat closest in our direction, but her body was diagonal towards the other way.  Instead, Tomomi and Rina, respectively, was the one I was able to caught the most.  Again during the Q&A, I sat dead center of the girls, in front of Tomomi and Rina.  You can tell that Mami was shy, since she was more introverted and kept looking down more.  At the concert I sat in the front, 2 rows back, where Mami would be.  I was totally doing everything I can when Mami looked and walked our way. 
I spent that entire time trying to get Mami to notice me and look me straight in the eyes, but I only really got a definitely 1 or 2 times, and it was really quick.  With Tomomi and Rina and Haruna, they all did a little hand wave, though. 
I was disappointed not getting Mami's attention. 
But anyway, I really love her meatball head hairstyle, like Sailor Moon,  in the BA magazine,  I hope to get scans soon.

So you got the Press badge right? I envy you  :angry: I was on the left, third row middle section at the panel, second row in 1st M&G, first row in the 2nd M&G, and maybe 5th or 6th row in the middle section in the concert. Somehow, I always ended up near where Haruna stationed.  :lol:

You said you weren't able to have one-on-one glance with Mami? How about the autograph session, and handshake in the 2nd M&G?

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2011, 04:28:10 PM »
Mami's becoming more and more pretty for sure, but it all changes when she opens her mouth. She sounds and talks like a dude sometimes :lol:

I guess thats part's of her bad-ass guitarist imagine  :)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: August 20, 2011, 07:29:54 PM »
And they way she uses "Oira", which is a different version of "Ore" , the male version of "Watashi", which all means "me" when addressing oneself.
She have a deeper voice than the others, but that's what makes her sound so sexy.  Her mannish persona also attracts.  come to think of it, tom-boyish girls or their habits really caught my attention, maybe cuz I think they are more fun to be around with.   That also why Yossy been my favorite.  and Eririn, but not cuz she's tom-boyish, but because she's unique and fun.

Offline ScyllaIo

« Reply #125 on: August 20, 2011, 09:12:33 PM »

She also have the most beautiful set of eyes.  So dreamy, so deep, so alluring.  It's like you can get lost in those eyes forever, they are like 2 big, beautiful, black holes.

Are you sure you're not talking about Tomomi?  :shocked

Her eyes are what attracted me first. They are very seductive.

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2011, 05:01:22 AM »
Took me too long to post in the Scandal section of the forum -

I have to say that I absolutely love Mami's guitar skills - love watching her perform in the concert videos.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: August 21, 2011, 05:12:11 AM »
So do I,  I just love watching her.  I especially love it when she's would look kind of spaced out while playing her guitar.  Her face would almost look expression-less, but u know she's just concentrating on her guitar.  but when she does, She looks like a doll.  She would occasionally move her head to the beat, but I just love her doll-like expression-less face.

I also had my eyes on her the whole time during the AM2 concert.

Offline SPIM

• Member+
  • Man In Black
    • MibIH
    • lee.relph
    • lee_in_black
« Reply #128 on: August 22, 2011, 03:39:21 PM »

That could almost be her "climax" face!! :p
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 05:15:44 PM by SPIM »

Visit my Anime/movie/WWE review blog: MIB's Instant Headache

Offline SPIM

• Member+
  • Man In Black
    • MibIH
    • lee.relph
    • lee_in_black
« Reply #129 on: August 23, 2011, 12:39:13 PM »
More meganekko Mami:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: August 23, 2011, 08:48:51 PM »
^ I LOVE IT!  :inlove: SO KAWAII :wub:

btw, is it just me or is there no glasses in those glasses?  it seems empty.  just the frame.

Offline krpsygafan

• Member+
« Reply #131 on: August 24, 2011, 12:28:20 AM »
Her beautiful eyes are distracting me from that!

Offline yupyupyup

• Tomo's Stalker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: August 24, 2011, 05:37:08 AM »
So, which one of them actually wear glasses? Haruna and Tomomi definitely do, Mami is occasionally does, but does she really need them? I saw a couple of pics in which Rina wears as well, but I don't think she has bad eyesight.

Offline spec8

• Member+
« Reply #133 on: August 24, 2011, 03:01:45 PM »
^It's meganekko, I think. Rina and Mami probably don't need the glasses.

Offline SPIM

• Member+
  • Man In Black
    • MibIH
    • lee.relph
    • lee_in_black
« Reply #134 on: August 26, 2011, 01:50:00 PM »
More of Mami's "specs" appeal:

Offline SPIM

• Member+
  • Man In Black
    • MibIH
    • lee.relph
    • lee_in_black
« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2011, 06:20:59 PM »
Mami getting off on her guitar playing again:

:P

Offline SPIM

• Member+
  • Man In Black
    • MibIH
    • lee.relph
    • lee_in_black
« Reply #136 on: September 14, 2011, 03:39:45 PM »
Mami with a Fender Jazzmaster!!

Offline rollingproject

• Member+
« Reply #137 on: September 15, 2011, 04:13:43 PM »
Mami getting off on her guitar playing again:

oh my. the curves :shocked

Offline SPIM

• Member+
  • Man In Black
    • MibIH
    • lee.relph
    • lee_in_black
« Reply #138 on: September 19, 2011, 11:18:41 PM »

:wub:

Offline ScyllaIo

« Reply #139 on: September 21, 2011, 12:27:12 AM »
oh my. the curves :shocked
[/quote]

She is curvy one of the group in my opinion.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Say yeah! motto miracle night