Alright the image uploader is back in business at the usual place:http://picroda.jphip.com/
(.net works too)
There are some changes, biggest being the division into several categories:H!P
- For pictures of Hello!Project and Nice Girl project girlsAKB48
- For pictures of AKB48 girlsGirls' Generation
- For pictures of Girls' Generation... girlsJapanese
- For Japanese Ladies, including other idol groups, gravure idols, actresses, etcKorean
- For Korean Ladies, including all the other k-pop groups, etcOther Ladies
- All the other ladies go hereManlove
- For pics of dudesMisc
- Everything else. For example random pics, sigs, anything you wanna use at the forum, use this section.
Other minor upgrades:
- Can now specify both columns and rows visible on each page via the settings
- H!P & AKB48 categories have helper tools for adding/searching for the girl names. You should stick to these forms when adding descriptions to the pics (westernized order, full name) to aid in searching for pics of a certain girl, categorizing them and general statistics.
- Girls' Generation also has a selector, but since there's only nine girls, first names should be cool for tagging
- Old picroda contents are also available for browsing via the 'Old Picroda' link
- Descriptions function as quicksearch links (both thumb/list view modes and also on the stats page)
Comments, criticism and suggestions are welcome. Current TO-DO list includes:
- Multiple image uploads
- More helper tools for searching (ie. tag suggestions based on input)
- Blowjob dispenser
Sometime in the future. Don't hold your breath.
...Picroda for dummies
- To upload a picture, first select Choose
and find the picture you want to upload on your computer
- Note that you need to have 50 forum posts
to be able to upload images
- Add your password in case you later want to delete your image or edit its description. Only the Crackstaff members have rights to delete/alter all images.
- Add a description for the picture. Use selectors or the format used in them when available.
- Then just press Upload
and wait for the image to upload and the page to refresh
- Use the bbcode fields provided to get the code for posting the image on the forums
- There's also a bbcode box in the bottom of the page for creating code for multiple images
- Change your Settings
to modify your viewing experience. You must have cookies enabled in your browser.
- Use the Search
to find pictures in each category
- Use the Statistics
page to see all descriptions used in order of popularity. This is also a useful search page since it links to each and every different description used in the selected category
Just remember: No nudity!
Anyway, enjoy, and get uploading some pics!