JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Reality

Author Topic: Izanami's Seed  (Read 8672 times)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Izanami's Seed
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2010, 02:27:46 PM »
 :cow: Woot! Guess who's back! :cow:

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2010, 11:23:33 AM »
Hi Guys. Sorry it took me almost or more than a week before continuing this story. I hope you enjoy this.  :D

Chapter 4: New Friend

“We’re here!” Eri said cheerfully as her first ever visitor came to her home since she got here in this town. Momoko on the other hand was a bit strucked on where her new friend lives.  It was a small tent that is set up under the bridge.

“Well… ummm… Sorry for the place. It’s not descent as you expected to be. I lost my wallet on the train and I thought that there is no way I could retrieve it since I don’t have any Identification card on it and... and…  “Eri’s voice starts to fade out as she felt embarrassed with the further details.  She looks down on her feet trying to think of something good to say.  Eri felt a soft tag from Momoko. From the way she looks at her, you can tell that she’s worried.

“Don’t worry. I can manage myself.”  Eri chuckled while scratching her head.  Momoko smiled, and grabs the other girl’s hand.  Eri smiled back. She felt that Momoko is trying to comfort her and glad about it.

“Make yourself comfortable. I’ll heat up some water. Don’t worry, it won’t take long.”  Momoko nods.

Inside, the little girl was surprised how messy her new friend is.  Shirt, dresses and even undergarments are all over the place. But on the other side of her heart smiled when she remembered a special person who was messy as Eri is.  She sat on her knee and fold things starting to those nearest to her.  After 15 minutes, Eri was finished and took a peek inside to call her guest.

“Momoko chan! The water is…”  Eri paused for a while trying to remember what inside her tent looks like this morning.

“Momoko… did you…?” Momoko’s smiling face is starting to look worried when she realizes that she shouldn’t touch others property with out there permission. But Eri immediately hugged her.

“You did this? Arigatou Momoko chan! I thought that I lost my school uniform this morning. I was in panic thinking I’ll be late on my first day. I soon remembered that I hanged it outside and…and…” Eri paused when she felt Momoko was trying her best to stop from laughing.

“Defensive am I?” Momoko shook her head yes.

“Oh darn. Bad impression for my first day I guess.”  They both chuckled.

“By the way, the water is ready.  Let’s have a tea outside!”  Eri excitedly said, trying to change the topic when she realized that she’s embarrassing herself again in front of her kohai.

Outside, the table is already set. She let her guest sit comfortably as she prepares what they need.

“Good thing I brought this green tea with me. I’m sure it will make you feel good.” The older girl reaches out the cup to Momoko, who bowed to give her thanks.  She thought the aroma was somehow smelled familiar. As her lip touch the tip of the cup, she stopped while savoring a much stronger scent that close.

“Is something wrong?”  Momoko startled a little with a worried girl in front of her. She looks up and shook her head no and returned her attention back to her cup and took a sip little by little. The tea was so good that she didn’t realize that she already empty her cup.

“Want some more?” Eri offered while lifting the teapot. Momoko shyly nodded as she reaches her cup back.

“do you like the fragrant?” Momoko nodded.

“I thought so. Why don’t you try closing your eyes as you sip this time?” Eri suggested. Momoko gladly obliged as she got what she meant. Sipping the tea little by little again… “Flower? “she thought as the yellow object begun materializing in front of her. Momoko know she’s still conscious but the flower looks real. As the less bitter taste and smell of the tea begun to fade, so is the garden flower.

“Did you see it? The flower I mean.” Momoko slowly opened her eyes and nodded.

“Yatta! It means that you really enjoyed the tea.” Eri said. She told Momoko that the flower she saw was actually an added ingredient to the for aroma purposes. Momoko stand up and walk towards to the other side of the table where Eri was.  She gently tugs the other girl’s cloth.

“Want to go somewhere?”  As the only thing Eri could think from the little girl’s gesture. With a slightly nodding, Eri stand from where she is and let the Momoko lead the way.

After a 15 minute walk, Eri and Momoko reached their destination. It was a 2 floor apartment. But what Eri made curious about was a long line of people, mostly teenage girls, to a small clinic which is a part of the lather building.

“Oh? It’s the little land lady! Give way!!” a middle age man shouted, who is also in the line, when he recognized the petite Momoko. The reactions of people trigger a small ruckus which made the doctor from the clinic peek outside.

“ Momo chan! Welcome home.”  A good looking man said as he walks to greet them. Girls in different ages started to squeal  when the real reason why they are in the line came out .  Even before the doctor reach Momoko, a pair of arms suddenly swung around the petite girl.

“Momo chan, where have you been? I’m so worried about you. I came to your school to pick you up but you weren't there.” She cried.

“Oh. Miki chan, Konno chan. Welcome home.” The doctor greeted.

“We’re home Dr.Camus”.  Konno greet back. She sighs when she looks back at her crying partner.

“Fujimoto sempai. Don’t embarrass yourself will you?”

“Shut up!” Miki yelled. It’s just a matter of seconds before Miki notice the other girl beside Momoko.

“You there!!  Are you the one who took Momoko?!!

“Uummm…. Well… Yes… B….but…. I don’t have any bad intention to her.  Please believe me.”  Eri nervously said.  Miki took a step forward towards the girl and grabs a handful of Eri’s shirt. Miki gave her a petrifying stare.

“Fujimoto san?” Dr. Camus said while folding his arms to his chest. With those simple words, Miki stop her aggressive behavior. The doctor doesn’t usually call her in her family name. But when he does, it means that she doing something that will make him and Momoko mad. Miki sighs, regained her composure, and then face back to Momoko with a smile.

“Momoko Chan, I learned a new soup recipe. Want to try it? I’ll make one for ok”? And with that she immediately excuses herself.

“I think I should go with her. You know what may happen if we leave her in the kitchen…. Alone”? Konno stated. Momoko and Dr. Camus know what she meant so they let her leave as well.

“I’m sorry for Miki chan’s behavior. She’s very protective when it comes to Momoko”.

“It’s ok doctor…”

“It’s Camus. Thanes Camus. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too Dr. Camus. I’m Eliza…”

“Eri?!! What are you doing here?” Eri was cut off by the well known annoying girl this morning.

“Reina? You live here?” Eri asked,  who was so disappointed of introducing her right name which turns out to be a dog name. Reina’s dog that is.

“Starting today I guess. I just move in this afternoon.”

“You know her Reina chan?” The doctor intrudes.

“ahh… wwwell… yeah…” Reina said with a slight blush on her face.

“How about Momoko? Have you met her?”

“Why of course. She’s part of my gang in school.”

“What do you mean gang??!! I won’t let Momoko join you. I don’t trust you yet you know.” Miki intruded. She was just hiding inside near the door eavesdropping to their conversation.

“Well. She needs to if you want her to be safe inside the campus.”

“What do you mean Reina chan? Does Momoko being bullied”? Dr. Camus asked worriedly.

“This morning, she was….” Reina didn’t finish she was about to unveiled when she felt a tug from her sleeve. It was Momoko. You can tell by her expression that Reina mustn't tell what happen that morning. And then, she runs off to her bedroom.

“Look what you’ve done!!” Miki yelled.

“Hey!! It’s not my fault. And don’t yelled at me will you?” Reina said.

“Ok. That’s enough you guys.” The doctor said calmly. And with that, Miki and Reina stop. Both felt an annoying stares coming from the people in line. With that, they go on their separate ways.

“Is it always like this doctor?” Eri asked.

“Well… since Miki chan meet another yankee like her.... yeah… You can say that I’m afraid”. Dr. Camus said in embarrassment .

“I have to go now doctor. I still have things to do. It’s been a pleasure meeting you. Bye bye”.  And with that, Eri went off.

Later that evening…

“Eh?? What with this Curry? It’s… it’s…. It’s so F@#king good!!!”

“Fujimoto sempai, you shouldn’t say bad words in front of your meal.” Konno reminded making Miki immediately close her mouth. Her yankee attitude emerges when something great happen. Everyone in the apartment knows how great Momoko was when it comes to cooking. She can even beat any food business in their town if she wants to. It’s just that she not up to it yet. She still enjoys serving their tenants and that’s enough for her. Miki, knowing that she made a big mistake of not respecting what Momoko had made for them, she immediately kneel down in front of Momoko.

“Gomenasai. Gomenasai. I shouldn’t say those words. It’s just I…” She was cut off when another yankee yelled out how great Momoko was.  And it’s not Reina.

“Momoko chan !! … **hiccup**  Thissshh  iissshh shooo… **hiccup**…  ghaad
dhhammn … * hiccup**… Great!!!!  G… ghive me shome … **hiccup**… more!!” And with that, the drunken owner of that voice fell from her seat and started sleeping.

“Yuko san, you shouldn’t sleep while eating.” Dr. Camus said. He sling Yuko's arm around his shoulder and helped her up toward to her bedroom. He thought that she can’t finish her meal in that state.

“Hey. Asami chan, Is the land lady always like that?” Reina asked. Konno just nodded while she slowly chewing her meal.

“And she’s a doctor too for God sake.” Reina, while scratching her head in disbelief.

“You’re not having problem living with another yankee are you??” Miki as she is trying to intimidate the new house member.

“I don’t mind as long as you don’t bug me.” Reina retorted.

“Guys, don’t forget she is still here.” Konno whispers. She is referring to Momoko who is just arrived after helping out Yuko to her bed. She immediately continues on what she was doing at the serving counter which makes Miki curious.

“Momoko chan ? Is that a bento?” Momoko nodded while smiling.

“It’s for Eri chan right? The girl with you this afternoon? Now it makes sense why your Curry Rice improves.” Dr. Camus as he returns to his seat.

“ Aawwww how sweet. I wish I can have one of those bentos”. It was Konno, while slyly looking at Miki whose jealousy can be seen all over her face.

“Shut up Konkon!!”  And with that, she goes straight to her room.

“Don’t worry Momoko chan. Miki will be fine if you made us the same bento tomorrow before work.” Konno said with a wink. She knows that Momoko worry easily.

“Aren’t you taking advantage of Momoko’s kindness Konno chan?” Dr. Camus asked teasingly. Konno just stick out her tongue and continue her meal.

“I wanted one of those bentos too. If that’s ok?” Reina asked while raising her hand.

“If you wanted those bentos then both of you should wake up early tomorrow so you can help her. Is that clear?”  Dr. Camus said.

“EEHHHH??!!” Both Reina and Konno said in unison.

“Is that clear ladies?”

“Hai ,Hai..” As the doctor received confirmation from the two, he walks towards Momoko.

“You should go ahead so that you won’t come home late. I’ll handle the dishes for you.” Momoko look up to her so called uncle. She made a sign language telling him if that’s ok. Dr. Camus nodded while smiling making the little girl happy as she gave him a hug. She left immediately.

40 minutes later, Dr. Camus, Konno, and Reina are relaxing at the sala watching television. Miki, who seem ok , is sitting at the foyer. She can’t sleep knowing that Momoko is still outside. And then, a loud sound of glass breakage was heard at the backyard.  Everyone immediately run to where it came from. They found a broken bottle and a piece of paper. It seems someone must have thrown it from the outside wall. Miki check what is written on the paper.

“No F@#king way!!!!”

“What is it Miki? What does it says?” The doctor asked worriedly. Miki crumpled the paper. Her face looks like she’s going to kill someone.

“They’ve kidnapped Momoko….”

To be continued

« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 09:54:25 PM by Sancho »

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2010, 03:34:18 PM »
Thane Camus, as in the talent agency Guy, was in Sakura and stuff?

Eri and Momo are very sweet together, It makes it even morse so because Momo dosn't speek :wub:

Miki is proper protective of Momo, even though she has the tough Yankii image she is probably kind underneath, just like Reina...

Typical Konkon trying to get food  :lol:

Who's kiddnapped Momo? The Pink Bunnies? :angry:

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2011, 10:11:11 PM »
Hi guys. Wow. It's almost a year since I've been here. It's seems everyone (Including the new one) are getting better and better with their piece. I'd like to thank some of them for sharing their stories because few of them inspired me to continue mine. I'm not sure though how long this good mood of mine will last since I'm not that young any more XD.  I hope you enjoy my next installment. 

CHAPTER 5: New Friends

“I did it. I finally did it. My hardship is finally paying off.” Risa whispered to herself. She still can’t believe what the editor said to her a few hours ago.  Her very own manga creation entitled “Tuxedo Blade” is not a magazine featured story anymore. Instead, it will be published in its very own cover book. She is still trembling while excitedly holding a fountain pen she just received from her editor as a gift. It’s not just any expensive pen you can buy from any store. It’s a customed made by the publishing house and only given to the artists that are entitled to be called pro.  But suddenly, her smile changes to sadness. Even though her manga was very popular today, she won’t receive a treatment she deserve as an author. The problem is, nobody knows she is the creator, except for her editor. She was afraid that her family, specially her dad, might find out about it. Risa’s family has a bloodline of a great samurai. It’s tradition that the secret of their swordsmanship will be passed from generation to generation. As the only child of the Niigaki Family, she has no choice but to inherit the sword art. She tried her best to learn the art. But it seems trying is not enough. She needs to put her heart into it to be able to learn it. But her heart is somewhere else. Her heart doesn’t want to hold a sword but a pen instead. The feeling between wanting to do and needed to do is crushing her. That’s why she made a promise to herself. That after she graduates high school, Chan Pon Chan, her pen name, will retire.

“I guess I need to get home.” She sighs while putting the gift back to her bag. As she turns at the next block, she saw two familiar figures.

“Momoko?  What is she doing at this late hour? And who with her?” She tried to get a closer while trying to hide from them. She’s glad there is a van near them. She runs behind it when both girls are looking the other way. Risa slowly took a peek from the clear window of the van. The street light at that area are weak and it’s not helping. She can only see Momoko’s face but not the other girl. Even though she can’t see who it was, Risa knows that Momoko is in trouble because the other girl is wearing a jacket with pink bunny logo.

Both girls seems like they are going somewhere as they walk through where Risa came from. The manga artist immediately ducks from their sights. She’s looking at their feet underneath the van. When Risa thought that they are far enough not to notice her, she immediately follow.  Calling a police is useless, especially if a Pink Bunny gang is involve. She calls someone she trusts instead but the problem is that someone is not answering her phone. Good thing she has an answering machine. She just rely her message that Momoko seems in trouble and she is following them right now.

At the Nakazawa’s resident;

“What did the letter say? Momoko’s been kidnapped? By who?” Dr. Camus restlessly asked. Konno picked up the crumpled paper that Miki just threw before she grabbed Reina and left off the house.

“It seems that these Pink Bunny girls want Reina to accept their challenge in exchange for Momoko’s safety.”

“What ? A challenge? They can’t do that. Call the police immediately!”

“Ahem... ah… Doc? I’m a police officer remember? Don’t worry too much. They won’t hurt Momoko. Trust me.” Konno said nonchalance as she start heading to the garage / bedroom.

”Konno chan, you can’t just leave things like this right?”

“Of course not... Well, Miki just left with our car right? So I guess I’ll just try to trackdown Momoko chan with my gadgets from my room. I’ll try to call some of the police on patrol and ask them to report if they see unusual things and such. It would help Miki to track Momoko faster.”

Knowing that this girl has talent when it comes to information gathering, the doctor nodded. He really hopes that Miki and Reina get there in time.

“Hey you witch!! Where are you taking me?!” Reina almost crying for her dear life as she clutches anything solid near her tightly. She might be tough but riding in a car with a crazy woman on wheels is a different story.

“Shut up pipsqueak! And don’t call me witch!! I have a name remember?!” Miki as she steps up the gas even more to shove her point.

“Ok ok I got it! What’s this is all about anyway?!” Reina in a louder voice trying to beat the thundering roar of Miki’s Mini Cooper.

“Those bunny girls want to pick a fight with you. I don’t know what Momoko has anything to do with this crappy war of yours!  But you’ll be sorry if something bad happen to her!!”

“I know we’re having a feud with those girls but I don’t know what’s with the kidnapping thing! They could just ask me if they want to fight“. Miki grabbed a handful of Reina’s shirt and pull it closer to her. Reina didn’t fought back as she is more concentrated on holding herself in her seat.

“You know what? I don’t damn care with your little girls feud thing but stay away with Momoko! Got that!?”  Miki while she shook the young girl back in forth.

“ Ok Ok. Let’s see wha …..
WHATTHEF%#$CKAREYOUDOINGWEREGOINGTOHITACAR!!!”  The hysterical girl yelled like someone about to meet her death.

“HOLYSH#T!!!” Miki let Reina go as her left hand immediately shifts gears. Hitting the break just in time, the car manages to full stop and avoid hitting the vehicle in front. The terrified young girl stopped breathing for a moment at her seat. She felt numbness is taking place all over her body. Cold sweat begins to emit her paled complexion as well.

“I need to puke…” Reina without delay opened the door and run to the nearest trashcan she can find. Miki just sat still and reached her cigarette at the dashboard. She lit it up and puffs out a few smokes.

“We’ll walk from here.” She called out.

Momoko and the other girl are silently walking until they reached their destination. It was an old abandoned warehouse. It used to be an area where an auto company, which already moved out, stocked their car parts product. Few beat up container van are scattered at the backyard, but most of it are still inside the building in stack up file. From all of the places here in town, this one is where Momoko really hate. It’s not because of the creepy, scary or the rusty scent. It’s because of the bad memories that remind her every time she sees this place. Momoko is starting to walk slowly as she doesn’t want to go in any further inside. The other girl notices it. She grabs Momoko’s hand and drags her in.
Few feet away, Risa successfully followed them without anyone noticing her. Eyes wide opened as she saw what kind of place she is now. Her mind started to play where she thought that this is a place where most criminals kill their victim and leave them bathed in their own blood. She tapped her forehead a few times trying to expunge that thought.

“God damn it Risa! You shouldn’t think something like that at this time. Your friend is in trouble, remember?!” She whispered. There are times that she really hates herself for being useless. A Samurai successor but don’t have a guts to face even a single adversary. But she made up her mind. She must do what she can to save Momoko or she’ll regret it from the rest of her life. She made a phone call again to her friend but still didn’t answer. She made a few messages where she was and planned to see what’s happening inside the warehouse. Finishing her messages, she hung up.

“I can do this. I must do this.” She murmurs repeatedly as she gives a good grip on her kendo stick. Walk slowly inside. She saw a few opened lights and assumed that’s where they have gone to. She tries to step away from the light and creeps her way in. It took her a few minutes before she spots her targets. She immediately takes cover and watched the event. But then, she didn’t notice that someone has already sneaked behind her.

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m trying to look out for Momoko.”

“Momoko? Why? What’shappening?”

“I’m not sure yet but I’ll…” Risa frozed for a moment. She was thinking why she suddenly talked to someone even though she knows she’s alone. Knowing the fact that the Bunnies already caught her, she suddenly turn around and raised her weapon ready to hit whoever it was. But good thing she stopped in a second.

“Eri !?” She almost yelps loud the other’s girl name in surprise. Risa check and felt relieve that the girls she’s been keeping an eye on didn’t hear her. Then, she turns back her attention to the culprit.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Risa whispered.

“Umm… Following you?” Risa slap her forehead after hearing a sarcastic but factual answer.

“I mean why? Why did you follow me?”

“Well you seem looked troubled. So I thought you might need help. That’s why I followed you.”

“You followed me while carrying that?” Risa pointing at the small wooden bucket with water and tofu that Eri has been holding with her both hands.

“It’s my dinner. Some folks say that Tofu here is cheaper 1 hour before the store close. That’s why I waited there for 5 hours.” Eri said with a big grin in her face.

“5 hours?”

“Yep ! But doing so, I forgot to buy rice. Now how am I going to eat this?” Eri’s happy face suddenly turns gloomy.

“I won’t be surprised if this girl die one of these days.”
Risa thought. Almost forgot her mission, she immediately grabs the other girl’s hand and pull her behind the wooden crate. This makes the other girl almost cry but Risa instantly halt it with her other hand on the other girl’s mouth.
“Shhhhh…. Keep it down will you? They might hear us.” Seeing the bunny member shouting at the scared Momoko, the turtle nodded and two tried to snoop quietly.

Somewhere at the park;

“Hey Miki, do you know where we are going? We are been running around for almost 30 minutes already.”

“Will you quit complaining? It’s was your fault that Momoko’s been in trouble!”

“My fault?! How come it’s my fault?!” Reina, in an instant, stopped on her track. She didn’t like the accusation the other girl has been blurting since they went out. The older girl also stopped and gave the young one a glare that could melt anyone’s soul. But Reina seems tough enough as she glared back. Miki was a bit surprised with the little girl fighting back. A smirk form on her face as she prepares to beat someone but her cel suddenly rang. Annoyed, Miki answer it. Reina can't hear the voice on the other line clearly but the way Miki is talking,  she assumed its Konno. After she received all the info, she immediately flips her cel close and dashed back to her car.   

“What did Konno san…. “ Reina was asking what it was but the scampering older lady cut her out

“At the warehouse.“

“ Warehouse?... where?... **huff** …. huff**…. Hey … **huff** … wait…. **huff**….. up……..”  Reina stopped and gasped some air. She might be strong but stamina is her weakness.

“Oiii! Miki ! ... ***huff***  .....   Don’t leave me here!”. She yelled but the older lady is already out of her site. Giving up, she walks in a near bench to rest. But then, she felt a presence behind her. She immediately take a defense position but relaxed when she identify who it was.

“You’re late.” The new comer as she walks out of the shadow.

“Wow. You healed already?”

“Better than ever.” She said while taking her attacking pose.

“I’d loved to but you shouldn’t involved Momoko here. She has nothing to do with our match.”

“Momoko? Why? What happen to her?” Maasa relaxed for a bit. She don't have a  clue what happen.

“Eh? You mean to say you didn’t kidnapped Momoko for the sake of our match?” Reina seems surprised.

“Why would I do that? Didn’t you read my challenge letter? It didn’t say anything about the kidnapping did you?”

“Well… I…” Reina felt really embarrassed. The letter was meant for her but she didn’t even have the chance to glimpse on the note.

“I guess this means a reschedule of our match.” Maasa stated.

“ Um… No… No need to do that. I don’t want to waste your effort on our rematch.”

“Maybe. But this time around. You’re the one who is not in condition to fight. Want me to help you look for Momoko?” Maasa as she is starting to take off her gloves. Reina didn’t know what to say. She was really happy to meet a honorable fighter. She was so glad that looking for a good school didn’t go to waste.

“Arigatou gozaimasu!” Reina said and bowed in a 90 deg angle. She wants to show how grateful she was. Maasa turned her back to hide her blushing face. She too was very happy to meet someone like Reina. And then, Reina’s cel rung.

“ Hello? ........... Oh Miki san …… Oh Thank God she’s safe …... Eh? ….. Your are apologizing for….. Nah forget it…… Actually I’m kind of glad you’ve left me ….. Nothing  ….. You don’t need to know why….. Oh just shut up will you…. Bye..”

“ Geeezz that Miki. I can’t believed she a different person a minute ago.” Reina said to herself while smiling.

“I guess it’s ok to resume to know our difference?” Maasa who seems happy for what happen.

“Seeing things going so well, why would I pass this chance? Come on! Give me everything you’ve got!” Reina excitedly stand in her fighting position.

“I won’t’ hold back. Got that?!”  Maasa doing the same.

As the battle was about to begin, another individual was hiding behind the shadows. It seems she was glad that the match will finally begin.  She was having a conversation on her cel at that moment.

“ Well? Is Momoko san alright? Konno san?”

“ Yes. The police report said that they are fine. We really appreciate your help miss …. “

“It would be better if you don’t know who I’am. For my safety that is.”

“ Yes. I understand. We hope that we could meet you to give our thanks personally.”

“ Your welcome. Bye.” She hungs up.

To be continued

« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 03:03:00 PM by Sancho »

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2011, 03:25:04 AM »
awesome i love your fic :cow: :theking

and i love Reina and Miki`s character here Eri is awesome too

hopes for more soon :cow: :yossi:

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2011, 02:48:31 PM »
@ oddball: I'm Sorry for not replying. And thank you for liking it. I think I'm a bit embarass for not being a consistent writer. But don't worry. I'll try as much as I can to continue.

@ Kikk4r : Thank you. It's good to hear you like the Yankee duo.   

« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 03:05:00 PM by Sancho »

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2011, 03:01:49 PM »
Hi Guys. It's been a while. Guess what. It's chapter 6. Yey!! :cow:    hehehe. It's a bit short compare to my recent chapters but I'm satisfied with it. We are currently have two scene and telling them simultaneously is kind of hard. It might cause confusion as well. so I just separate them into different chapters.  In this chapter, we will focus on Reina. Nuff said. Enjoy.  :grin: 

CHAPTER 6: Ki

It was a complete silence for both combatants, trying to gauge up their opponent’s ability. The temperature at the park that night is starting to drop but they didn’t realize it. The two combatants are too focused with one another. That cold temperature makes it easier for the 3rd being to sense their Ki which is starting to rise up. Satisfied with the level makes her excited even more.

“Never thought Maasa kun could show this much potential just after teaching her in one night. What would you do now Reina? Can you beat her? Show me.” She thought.

Reina know that their fight won’t start unless she’ll initiate offence first. She knows Maasa is a defensive type by just looking her stands. She begins her breathing in a slow tempo. She inch it deeper as she inhale. As she holds her breath, she immediately dashed to her opponent, launching a right straight punch. Predicting that Maasa will step to her left to avoid her obvious attack, she immediately recoil her right fist to give a nice momentum for her left kick. Maasa is not as fast as Reina. Knowing that she can’t dodge the 2nd attack, she raised both her arms to block. She didn’t receive an impact though as the smaller girl back off immediately.

“Why did you hesitate?” Maasa asked. Reina was staring at the other girl’s hand.

“Are you sure your arms are…. “ Reina didn’t finish when Maasa walks toward her duffle bag and took out a piece of plank board.

“No need to get worried because my hands….  “She tossed the board about an inch above her eye level and smashed it with her closed fist. “ …… are 100% ok. Any more problem?” 

“Yes.”
“What?”
“Is it normal for a high school girl to have plank boards in their bag?”
“THAT’S NOT OF YOUR CONCERN!!! “ Maasa shoot out from her embarrassment. But the other girls laugh hard (Almost rolling on the grass).

“You are so cute Maasa san.” Reina said, still laughing, while wiping her tears out. Maasa just look away to hide her blushing face.

“Ok! Knowing we are capable of doing this, let’s continue.” Reina doing her attacking pose. Maasa just smile and did the same.

The little girl dashed once again but took a side step this time knowing that attacking head on won’t work in a defensive type fighter. Knowing the fact that she is faster than her opponent, she uses this advantage and hit places where defense are not that great. Maasa on the other hand was doing her best. She tried to dodge but block most of the time. Reina’s speed is really something. There are number of times she manages to get a clean hit from Maasa. However, the little girl felt something’s not right. She doesn’t know what is it but she is sure there is something weird is going on. This disturbance almost lost her this battle when Maasa manage to grab her collar. With a swift body twist, the larger girl is ready to initiate an over shoulder slam. Reina, knowing it’s too late to counter, braced herself for the impact. Her back hit first on the ground but she immediately rolled away to give herself some space to recover. She was lucky that she landed in a soiled ground instead in a concrete pavement. But small rock did mess up her right lower kidney.  She stands slowly and catches a few breaths. She was looking at the larger girl in front of her who seems didn’t even flinch on every attack she made.

“What was that all about? That feeling every time I hit her. It’s strange. I don’t understand.”   She thought. Her breathing is starting get a normal. She walks slowly to the right side of her opponent as she trying to figure out something. She sense that Maasa didn’t get hurt despite the number of attack she throw. Her arms that are used for blocking didn’t even bruise up. Not a normal result from her past battle which she only needs at least three hit. 

“ Not unless she can…” she stop on her thoughts and prepare for another round. She figured something but need to confirm it first. That is why she will change her attack plan. She repeated her breathing control again and when she holds it, she dash straight to Maasa and throw one straight punch. But this time it’s different as she put all her strength, weight and momentum into it. It’s a good thing that Maasa didn’t think of dodging because she can’t afford to miss. Receiving the full impact of it, Maasa lean slightly forward to hold her ground. The punch was strong enough to make her pushed back for at least three feet. Her foot also dug down from the ground.  As the force settle down, it’s time for Maasa to counter. She tap Reina’s arm upward giving her a clear shot to the small girl’s face. Reina went flying and slump to the ground.
   She is obviously in pain while trying to push herself up. She spit a few blood and wipe off the remains. In spite of her gamble, she seems satisfied with the result. Her analysis was correct. As a Karate practitioner like Maasa, endurance is very important. To be able to achieve it, you should be good defense tactic. But that’s not the only thing Maasa is good at. She can also control her Ki through all her body parts. It seems that this Ki can absorb a certain amount of damage but not enough if she throws her 100% power attack. Both Maasa’s arm is obviously hurt. Bruises are beginning to surface. But it seems the small girl is still in trouble. 

“My rapid attack is useless because I can only muster at least 10% of  my power. My 100% full attack force is the only way to beat Maasa. But by doing so, I’m only limited to one strike. What’s worst is I need a clear shot. It seems Maasa can still block two to three more of it but to me, this is my final. The pain in my back drains most of my strength. I guess I have no choice. I have to use THAT special move.” 

Reina do her mantra, breathing in a nice rhythm. She does her attack stands but slightly different from what she did earlier. Maasa noticed it too making her a bit nervous. She prepares her defensive stand.

“Oh? This is interesting. Let’s see what you got there kitty girl.” The 3rd person said who seem amused with the development of the battle. It’s not the different stand she’s after. It’s the small girl’s Ki which change its color from yellow earlier into orange. Ki aren’t supposed to be seen by a normal being. It can be felt by someone with a high sensitivity but seeing by the naked eye is impossible. For the watcher’s case, it different, because she has the ability to see what people Ki looks like. That ability makes it easier for her to read people’s action.

As Reina hold her breath, she pull her right arm backward and then dashed to her opponent the same way as before. Maasa already know this tactic but choose to block instead of dodging. She just thought that Reina might be expecting her dodge first then block. Psychological tactic is also important in ones battle. But Maasa made a mistake. Because Reina didn’t mind whether she’ll block nor dodge. What’s important to Reina right now is a clear shot.
   Seeing the other girl preparing to block, she slightly move to her right, intentionally missing her target straight on. When Reina’s head and Maasa’s left kidney aligned, the small girl prepares her final attack. Maasa didn’t expect this move but believed the small girl can’t pull a 100% damage. Reina’s only way to hit her is by swinging a right hook to her kidney. Changing trajectory alignment reduces its power.  But Reina has tricks up her sleeves.

“ Ancient Cuan Ki School of Martial Arts !! CUAN ELBOW!!” She did a right hook but she hit her left palm instead. The 100% force she muster transfer immediately to her left arm then to her elbow. Maasa didn’t have the time to react. Knowing she’s defeated, she just smiled as took the hit. She went flying around 10 feet and crash on one of the benches in the park.  Reina slumped to the ground as well and fell asleep. She was too exhausted as she put all her remaining strength to that final attack. The watcher, hiding behind the shadow, clapped her hands softly to show her appreciation. She stands up and starts to leave the place.

“Bravo Reina chan. That was a one fine battle. But I’m a bit disappointed. You didn’t show the color of your Ki that I’m expecting to see. Now I’m starting to doubt that you are the one I’m looking for. I hope we are not too late here. We are running out of time you see.” She said as she vanished from the fog.

To be continued
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 03:08:27 PM by Sancho »

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2011, 06:18:18 PM »
CHAPTER 7:  Momoko Tsugunaga  part 1

At Nakazawa resident, around 5 minutes after Miki and Reina left to find Momoko, Dr. Camus was so worried. He can’t do anything but to walk back and forth around the patio. Well, he shows less worried face actually. Because if some devil finds out what happen to her beloved niece / daughter, if would be thrice as much disaster would occur. He was too occupied that he didn’t notice the girl, who seems enjoyed watching him, as he murmur unintelligibly words.   

“Dr. Camus, I got something. Do you want to check it?” The girl asked. The doctor immediately spun around.

“You got something already? That was fast. What did you do? Has anyone seen Momoko?” Asami laugh a bit with the doctor’s frantic questions.

“Calm down doctor. Hmm… actually, no one noticed her, for now. It’s almost 9 so most people are at their home right now.”

“Then how did you… hey wait a minute … did you…”

“I don’t have any choice right? Hacking the premises security cameras on Momoko’s possible route is the only way.”  Dr. Camus was a bit disappointed. He was afraid of the girl’s hacking skill and it might ruin her life in the future if she uses it unwisely.  That’s why he insists on limiting its usage. But still, he let the girl decide when to use it. He believes that Asami is mature enough to know the consequences.

“Ok. Go on. Where is she right now?”

“Actually…. I still don’t know. The cameras around are not enough. But if you check the towns map where the cam saw her, it’s seems they are heading to the older part of the town.” Asami said as she shows the map to the doctor in her I-pad.

“You said they. Who’s with her?”   

“Her image is not clear enough to identify her. But checking her appearance, she wears a long, curly, blond dyed hair. Stands around 159 cm. She’s gorgeous for a girl at her age. I’ve checked the Pink Bunnies’ data and assumed her name is…. “

“… Miyabi chan… “ Asami was surprised when the doctor cuts in the girl’s name.

“You know her? This girl name Natsuyaki Miyabi?”  Dr.Camus sat back to the wooden sofa. He was in deep thought while looking at the floor. Then after a minute, he looks back on the curious girl.

“2 years ago, before you and Miki came to this house, Momo Chan, Miyabi chan, and a girl named Airi chan where best of friends...”

2 years ago, 9:00 am. The usual weekday morning at the front gate of Kanagawa’s St. Margarette Highschool…

“WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!! WANT A PIECE OF ME, HUH?!!”  Students and bystander set aside off the road to give way to a group of girls which they call themselves the Osuzu Gang. They are mean and proud delinquents. But unlike some other gang group, they don’t bully the weak. Although they do like to frighten people a lot until they wet their pants but they don’t physically harm them without a reason. They are one of the strongest in the area but they can’t call it their own turf. Not yet, not until they beat up another well known group of girls, which are currently blocking their way. 

“ Oh Airi chan. Ohayou.” The short girl said. She and the girls behind her are wearing the group’s traditional pink jacket with rabbit design on their back. 

“Oi Saki chan! Ohayou. It’s about time you guys showed up. Waiting for you made me hungry. I didn’t get my breakfast this morning.”

“Oh really? How sad. Maybe I should invite you and your girls in my place for breakfast. But unfortunately, we don’t allow pets inside our premises.” The Pink Bunnies members laugh with their leader’s insult. The Osuzu gang is starting to get annoyed but Airi signal them to hold for a while.

“Thanks for the invitation, but, we don’t want to waste your time on that. Right Miiya?” A grinding sound of a metal pipe was heard when the called girl stepped forward from the group. She stops and rests her weapon on her shoulder when she arrived behind her leader.

“Your right Airiin. We don’t crave for their luxurious cuisine. We like something more … exotic. Something like a bowl of Soup of Bunnies maybe?” Miyabi said with a sneering face. The Pink Bunnies reacted this time but Saki signaled to keep quiet.

“You two are amusing. That’s why I like both of you.” Saki, also known as the captain, said while smirking. She is clenching her fist preparing for battle. The rest of the Bunnies did the same, except for a girl who is doing the opposite.  She is more nervous and anxious than excited in the upcoming fight.

Wearing the same jacket show she’s a member. She has a petite figure and smaller than her leader Saki. The girl also has bruises and bandage patch in her face and legs. It’s natural for a gang member to wear those things but not to this girl.  In Airi’s remark, she looks more like a bullied girl than a delinquent. The Osuzu girls are starting to warm up as well but Airi signaled them to hold for a while. Tacking in her hands inside her jacket’s side pockets, she walks alone towards the Bunnies side. What’s more absurd is Airi walk passed by Saki just to get near to this weak and fragile girl.

“What’s your name?” The girl was too frightened but tried to answer.

“Mo…Mo… Momoko desu.”  Airi scrutinize even more the meek girl who almost died in heart attack. After a minute, Airi swing back her attention back to the captain.

“Oi Saki. Since when did you start to keep a pet? Do you know she’s your group’s weakness?” The captain didn’t turn her attention to Airi. She just stood still and tacked in her hands in her pockets.

“First of all, she’s not my pet. And don’t worry about it. I always have her back.”

“What?! You fight while protecting her at the same time?!”

“What’s wrong with that? As far as I’m concern, nobody manage to touch her while I’m around. You want to try it?” Saki finally turned and faced the Osuzu leader. Airi’s blood starts to boil. She hates it when people dent her pride. Airi believes that she is the only one who can par against the captain. She doesn’t need any handicap. That’s why she looks back at the Osuzu girls with a serious face.

“Hey!! All of you! No one will ever touch Momoko! You got that!” The girls were a bit surprise but agreed. They know very well that their leader always fight fair and square. Saki likes this part of Airi as well. She smiled for the generosity and look at Momoko, signaled her to step aside.

That is how the Pink Bunnies and the Osuzu gang start their daily routine. They always clashed at the front gate and end up in a tie. They seem satisfied though after the fight. Something a normal people won’t understand. Momoko on the other hand serve as a medical person and take care of the injuries on both party.  She got used to this wrecking crew after a week. It looks weird for someone like her to be acquaintance to these delinquents but she is glad to meet them. To her, they are the most honest people and ready to give everything for their comrade.

To be continued

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2011, 11:36:00 AM »
Sorry for the late response. Had to make sure I'm free from distractions so that I can focus on reading :thumbsup

Anywho~ re-read the whole story again so that I don't miss anything out. And I found some details I actually missed out the first time round:

1) Eri is the girl who ran away from home, isn't she? I mean, the tent under the bridge, her aho princess-like personality, the tea she's good at making, etc etc.

2) I still think JunJun is the mysterious (chinese) girl from the first chapters. Maybe the foster daughter of that rich guy. And perhaps the one who taught Maasa to fight.

3) Reina...she's a tricky one. A spy? Or the one the rich guys engaged to find the lost girl in the first chapter? I don't know :lol:

4) What happened between Airi, Miya & Momo? A fallout?

Anyway these are just my guesses. Curious to find out more...

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2011, 04:38:01 PM »
@ badsaints
Wow. you're good in analyzing. In fact, you need that because my story has a lot of revelation stuff. I put hint then reveal what is it for later  :P. From your analysis, you got one right  :mon thumb:   I wont tell which one though  :P . Anyway, I'm working on my next chapter where I'll finish Momoko's story. And then later on, I'll throw another revelation so please have patience. ok?  XD

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Reality