JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cowpers - Shayou

Author Topic: Girls' Generation The 1st Asia Tour "Into The New World" (Taiwan 16-17 Oct)  (Read 79437 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
FUCK YES.

Bangkok concert - May 29th

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2010022814110604734

Now, which internal organ should I sell?

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
 :panic:  :w00t:

Is there any word on the Japan concert?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 08:57:35 AM by Fenrir »

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
Now, which internal organ should I sell?

I thought you'd just give your heart to Yuri for free? =p

Would the Japan concert come after? :O

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
^^^I did. She said it didn't taste very good. :(

They haven't announced yet. I think there are Japan and Taiwan left? Maybe in June and July?

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
OMG tama the bangkok concert will be on May 29th something?
do you have any info bout it? when the ticket will be sell???
Please Please help me T_T  i wanna come huhuhu

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
No info yet. I don't even know which organozer got it.

I'll tell you as soon as I find out, don't worry. :)

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+

8D....

Or for those who want plastic because it's lighter and "less likely to cause damage if dropped on your head" like Dave:

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
man that's a pretty heavy plastic bucket though :3

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
A bucket full of drool will cause all kinds of head damage no matter what kind of bucket it is.

You'll die of dehydration first. XD

*stares at Yuri pic* ...

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
...But why would you put a drool bucket over your head? :-\

Hey, where do think think the Japan concert will be held at? I only know stadiums with 10.000+ capacity and that's too much for the girls, I think.

These are caps from a fancam!!! I wonder if the owner will upload such a high quality fancam since these encore cons will be in DVD.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 03:43:49 PM by tamatron »

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Hey, where do think think the Japan concert will be held at? I only know stadiums with 10.000+ capacity and that's too much for the girls, I think.

Hmm, I can only think of a few places that might work in the Tokyo area. If they do go for a stadium, the smaller two stadiums would be Yoyogi and Budokan. Jay Chou had his concert at Budokan and it seemed pretty small actually. Or his stage just took up a whole lot of space. lol

The best place I can think of is either Tokyo International Forum Hall A or Pacifico Yokohama National Convention Hall. Both places fits about 5,000 seats and SuJu has performed at the Tokyo Forum before.

Anything smaller than those would be the places that MM performs at with about 2,000 some seats.

Stuff that piehole with snickers Sica! lol

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
^^^I did. She said it didn't taste very good. :(

Awww. Hey, I know what body part you should try to offer next, though it's not an internal organ...

NOOOOOOO YUL! Don't eat j00r feet, you need them for your sexy dancing. TAKE MINE INSTEAD!! D8

I couldn't resist.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
My feet are too skinny. :(

Hmm, I can only think of a few places that might work in the Tokyo area. If they do go for a stadium, the smaller two stadiums would be Yoyogi and Budokan. Jay Chou had his concert at Budokan and it seemed pretty small actually. Or his stage just took up a whole lot of space. lol

The best place I can think of is either Tokyo International Forum Hall A or Pacifico Yokohama National Convention Hall. Both places fits about 5,000 seats and SuJu has performed at the Tokyo Forum before.

Anything smaller than those would be the places that MM performs at with about 2,000 some seats.

People were speculating that they'd go for Budokan, but some people said they wouldn't since it was too big. I remembered it was around 11k seats with Rika's grad con. 5.000 seems plausible and maybe they could go for 2 concerts, but the stage might have to change, I guess.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 09:34:32 AM by tamatron »

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
Yaay Jess saves Yuri's mic~

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
LOLZ, I love how Jess must have thought Yuri's right hand is fail so she went out of her way to put in the left instead XD & she doesn't dare drop it then~
SICA SAYS YOU FAIL!

Offline Rayle

• Member+

Stuff that piehole with snickers Sica! lol

What about that Yoyogi Gymnasium place they used for H!P Summer 2008? It was still large enough for them to put up those walkways.
Otherwise, HOW FREAKING COOL would it be to see them at Nakano? My idol world keeps getting smaller!  :panic:

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
LOLZ, I love how Jess must have thought Yuri's right hand is fail so she went out of her way to put in the left instead XD & she doesn't dare drop it then~
SICA SAYS YOU FAIL!

Sica knows which one of Yuri's hands works better, 'course, Sica would know best.
>_>
<_<

8D

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
Tama ok ok i will be waiting
i wont miss out the concert again like last time with SM Town  :smhid

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Her right hand was a bit shaky from overuse!

Tama ok ok i will be waiting
i wont miss out the concert again like last time with SM Town  :smhid
To be honest, the political situation here is still unstable, anything can happen anytime. But, hopefully, they won't let that happen again.

I think these are scans...from...I dunno. :-\

« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 09:28:24 AM by tamatron »

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
What about that Yoyogi Gymnasium place they used for H!P Summer 2008? It was still large enough for them to put up those walkways.
Otherwise, HOW FREAKING COOL would it be to see them at Nakano? My idol world keeps getting smaller!  :panic:

If they had their concert at Yoyogi or Budokan, they can definitely set up a stage with walkways and the complete works, but if it's at the smaller halls, then they will have to change the stage layout. Nakano seems to be a little small for them, but the good part is that you will be really close in seeing them. :D

Ice Princess on her royal throne.  :bow: lol

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cowpers - Shayou