JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yasushi Yoshida - Under Calf, Winged Steps

Author Topic: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (COMPLETE~3/1) Senseless Encore 3/19  (Read 128579 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Update 22~2/11)
« Reply #340 on: February 10, 2010, 07:12:03 PM »
The TakaGaki saga continues, I love the friction it is a comedy in itself :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #341 on: February 10, 2010, 08:15:01 PM »
HAH!! I was right! Ai couldn't recognize Gaki because of her short hair.

So.....which unfortunate person did you decided to kill off this time?

For all those comments that I've written, I wouldn't be surprised if you added me to the list of people that will die in this story.
I know a lot of you out there would love to see that happen.......and I'm okay with it. I probably definitely deserve it. :yep:

@Kameru-sama
Gomenasai.  :kneelbow:
If it makes your friends feel better I'm probably gonna freeze to death because of that snow storm this morning.
I should probably change my name to frozen_Hart, Hart-sicle, or Hart_of_Ice. Ugh...that was lame.

Me by the end of the day  :same :same  :mon freeze:

@K
After your above comments, do you really think we will believe you?
Hell, I don't believe in what I say half all the time. XD

Ummm.. ebil?
I'll take that as a compliment. :D

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #342 on: February 10, 2010, 11:47:38 PM »
*comes out of hiding XD*
WOW XD i cant believe ai jumped the gun so quickly XD beating up her gf like that XDD

ubber cute takagaki love though~ X3keep it up!!!
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Update 21~2/07)
« Reply #343 on: February 11, 2010, 03:23:01 PM »
TakaGaki back together! :cow: :cow:

“Your kiss will do”
Wooo!  :D

“I’m waiting”
This reminds me of when I'm about to freak out a few pages back  XD

She was frying some ebi
:lol:  the ebi shows up!

“I’m still mad at you”
They're just like an old married couple having a quarrel  :luvluv2:

@ Teh Ebil K
I got the idea from your comment  :D
XD

XD Don't cover it then  :P
My screen gonna hate me for that  :lol:

You really remind me of someone I met over the internet, she's important to me too. I haven't talk to her in a while.
I am? I hope that's a good thing  :)

Like I've said, I'm trimming them weekly  :D
K, K, K, even if you trim your horn it doesn't matter. The ebilness lies within you, not the horn  XD

Give the credit where it's due, this time it's FaqU's  :yep:
No, it's you K.

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #344 on: February 11, 2010, 03:42:01 PM »
Shaking her head in response, Ai continued to cry, louder this time. Sobbing like a little kid.
awww..*hug aichan*

“I thought you were someone else. I didn’t recognize you from your back, it’s your hair”
serve you right for cutting ur stupid hair..

God knows how happy she is right now,
god know she is happy
i know she is pervy

“Risa, I’ll do anything just please forgive me” and her sob became even louder.
Swiftly turning her head toward the sobbing girl she asked, “Anything?” and Ai nodded.
“I was not able to finish my food… cook something delicious for me”
AABatt: STUPID!!
Risa: WHAT
AABATT: Aichan already said anything yet you just ask her to cook?!
RISA: yea, why
AABATT: if it's me, i will ............  :twisted:

“Your kiss will do”
can i do so too?XD

“Eh!!!”
WHO?!

“Smells good” whispered Risa as she nestled her face on Ai’s neck.
:wub: :wub: :wub:

“Which one?” asked the cook, one brow arcing.
“Both” she lightly rubbed her face on Ai’s exposed skin making the girl stiffen.
if you dont wanna eat a burn food, stop touching aichan now.. :lol:

"I’ll be here by dinner and probably I can skip work after that. How’s that sound?”
GOOD  :twothumbs

hw come, really, is @ the previous chp, aichan is not one of the victim, i really feel that aichan MIGHT be the killer..LOL..
and also, i think it MIGHT be reina too.. :lol: she hate gakisan cause aichan fall in love with her..and wanna revenge on gakisan so she start to attack ppl who is close to gakisan..and yet the mr tsunku is someone reina paid to fighten gakisan..
ok..i think too much.. :lol:

S!Hu! Take care Dear
you too.. :)

*hop off*
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 04:01:24 PM by alwaysYou »

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #345 on: February 11, 2010, 03:56:59 PM »
Bishop NI
- I'm sorry Trey-trey... your hairy leg made an appearance.. *Hummmmm* OH DEAR LORD...such disturbing sight... LOL~
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

- LOL! EBI!
Yeah, your Ebi  XD

Swtme03
:heart: :heart: :heart:
WOOO~ UPDATE!!!
 :heart: :heart: :heart:
:D

Sounds like a good time  :inlove:
:yep: sounds like  XD

dare? dare? dare???? :panic:
Secret  :twisted:  :P

Ahh~ what I would give to get a wiff of both  :love:
Ebi sounds delicious and just the thought of how Ai smells makes me weak  :wub:
:yep:  :yep:  :yep:

UPDATE AGAIN SOON PLEASE!!! :bow:
I'll try to write tomorrow  :D  but no promises  :P

kurosawa87
The TakaGaki saga continues, I love the friction it is a comedy in itself :lol:
:kneelbow:

Hart
HAH!! I was right! Ai couldn't recognize Gaki because of her short hair.
I hate to admit it, but yes, you are right  :P

So.....which unfortunate person did you decided to kill off this time?
Secret  :P

For all those comments that I've written, I wouldn't be surprised if you added me to the list of people that will die in this story.
I know a lot of you out there would love to see that happen.......and I'm okay with it. I probably definitely deserve it. :yep:
lol

If it makes your friends feel better I'm probably gonna freeze to death because of that snow storm this morning.
I should probably change my name to frozen_Hart, Hart-sicle, or Hart_of_Ice. Ugh...that was lame.
You're nuts  :lol:

Hell, I don't believe in what I say half all the time. XD
XD

I'll take that as a compliment. :D
Sure  :D

kawaii beam
 :w00t:  :mon hi:
I always wonder when will the person who gave me a birthday present come and read my random story  :yep:

ubber cute takagaki love though~ X3keep it up!!!
:kneelbow:

C
TakaGaki back together! :cow: :cow:
:yep:  :cow:

This reminds me of when I'm about to freak out a few pages back  XD
:lol: I remember that, did you really?  :D

:lol:  the ebi shows up!
:yep:  XD

They're just like an old married couple having a quarrel  :luvluv2:
lol

My screen gonna hate me for that  :lol:
XD

I am? I hope that's a good thing  :)
It is  :yep:  She became my adopted sister and vice versa  :)  She's very nice  :yep:

K, K, K, even if you trim your horn it doesn't matter. The ebilness lies within you, not the horn  XD
:depressed:

No, it's you K.
:fainted:

S!hu!
serve you right for cutting ur stupid hair..
Hey! She looks cute and kakkoii  :heart:

god know she is happy
i know she is pervy
OMG  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: What is wrong with you  :P

AABatt: STUPID!!
Risa: WHAT
AABATT: Aichan already said anything yet you just ask her to cook?!
RISA: yea, why
AABATT: if it's me, i will ............  :twisted:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: you are so perverted  XD

can i do so too?XD
Sure... she's your desktop pic right, kiss her now  XD

WHO?!
I have no idea  :P

:wub: :wub: :wub:
:yep:

if you dont wanna eat a burn food, stop touching aichan now.. :lol:
Why didn't I think about that  :mon dunno:  XD

GOOD  :twothumbs
I knew you'd say that  XD

hw come, really, is @ the previous chp, aichan is not one of the victim, i really feel that aichan MIGHT be the killer..LOL..
and also, i think it MIGHT be reina too.. :lol: she hate gakisan cause aichan fall in love with her..and wanna revenge on gakisan so she start to attack ppl who is close to gakisan..and yet the mr tsunku is someone reina paid to fighten gakisan..
ok..i think too much.. :lol:
:pimp:

you too.. :)
:)

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #346 on: February 11, 2010, 04:20:55 PM »
^
:lol: I remember that, did you really?  :D
I know it's weird but yeah, I was fidgeting like crazy :nervous

It is  :yep:  She became my adopted sister and vice versa  :)  She's very nice  :yep:
Then it's a good thing  :mon squee:

:depressed:
 :fainted:

:monk gboy:

LOL

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #347 on: February 11, 2010, 04:37:09 PM »
“I thought you were someone else. I didn’t recognize you from your back, it’s your hair”
Hmm between the time she finish work and had a quarrel with Ai, then go to Yuko's for a drink and later back to Ai's place...when did she cut her hair? :huhuh Unless she did it during the wacky dream about a kite getting stuck in a baby tree... :lol:

“So you’re the reason why I’m having a headache now” acting like she was mad, she retreaded her hand from Ai’s grasp and looked the other way, hiding a smirk from the crying lady.
Nobody says you can't take advantage of the situation XD

“Anything?” and Ai nodded.
:twisted:

“I was not able to finish my food… cook something delicious for me”
:doh:

“Why? What happened to your cheek? Does it hurt?” inquired the oblivious Ai while taking quick steps toward the bed.
I know Ai is slow...but to be this slow :sweatdrop:

“Smells good” whispered Risa as she nestled her face on Ai’s neck.
“Which one?” asked the cook, one brow arcing.
“Both”
Good to see that the bump on the head didn't mar Gaki's ability to sweet talk

“I’m still mad at you” Risa’s advances stopped and her body slouched on Ai’s.
Bummer...

“I’ll be here by dinner and probably I can skip work after that. How’s that sound?”
For after-meal "dessert"? :twisted: Sounds good :drool:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #348 on: February 11, 2010, 04:44:49 PM »
C
I know it's weird but yeah, I was fidgeting like crazy :nervous
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: sorry  :grin:

Then it's a good thing  :mon squee:
:heart:  :yep:  :heart:

:monk gboy:

LOL
Oh I like that  XD

baddie 
Hmm between the time she finish work and had a quarrel with Ai, then go to Yuko's for a drink and later back to Ai's place...when did she cut her hair? :huhuh Unless she did it during the wacky dream about a kite getting stuck in a baby tree... :lol:
:lol: It's in between the quarrel and to Yuko's. The update where almost everyone's comments were  :fainted:   :lol:

Nobody says you can't take advantage of the situation XD

:twisted:
:roll:

:doh:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I know Ai is slow...but to be this slow :sweatdrop:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Good to see that the bump on the head didn't mar Gaki's ability to sweet talk
:D

Bummer...

For after-meal "dessert"? :twisted: Sounds good :drool:
:mon whimper:  :fainted:   :D

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #349 on: February 11, 2010, 06:49:13 PM »

@Hart:

Of course you're not. If you say so, then I believe you.
Unless...you're lying and you're shaving your legs.

I won't say anything about that... :mon cweepy: XD :P

@kRisZ:

Your cuteness is too strong that I can't say no for long :yep:

XD XD XD

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSsssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

:err: ......................... :P

Sorry Trey-trey dear 

NOW YOU SAY YOU SORRY?!?!?! Bah! You'll be calling me hairy again in no time... :cry: :cry:

It was fun to watch two bananas in pajamas 

:mon huh: .............................................................  XD XD

*READS*

:mon inluv: YESSSSSSS!!! This is better!! I'll even reconsider my plans to kill you as my revenge K... XD But I won't promise anything... :twisted: :twisted:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@bishop:

-I'm sorry Trey-trey... your hairy leg made an appearance.. *Hummmmm* OH DEAR LORD...such disturbing sight... LOL~

:depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

What have I done to deserve this...????????? :cry: :cry:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #350 on: February 11, 2010, 08:11:09 PM »
That's right C, you tell her who's more ebilier *prances around K, mockingly*  :fap

@ Treykun You might as well show everyone a picture of your legs to prove them wrong, although I wonder what picture you showed K in order for her to come to that conclusion   :hehehe:  Then again, I wonder if that is a picture that should be floating around, just in case, it can be disturbing for others.... or you can just show me  :kekeke:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #351 on: February 14, 2010, 08:04:05 AM »
Trey-trey
NOW YOU SAY YOU SORRY?!?!?! Bah! You'll be calling me hairy again in no time... :cry: :cry:
OMG You're psychic  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :P  :lol:

:mon huh: .............................................................  XD XD
:smhid

:mon inluv: YESSSSSSS!!! This is better!! I'll even reconsider my plans to kill you as my revenge K... XD But I won't promise anything... :twisted: :twisted:
Oh  :mon determined:   Bring it on  :on comhere:   I'll even cheer for you   :onioncheer:     :P

:depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

What have I done to deserve this...????????? :cry: :cry:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Why not blame it on your cuteness *wink*   :twisted:  :P  XD

FaqU
That's right C, you tell her who's more ebilier *prances around K, mockingly:fap
:O  *Looks for C:mon look:  *Found C:(  *points at C the above comment*  :cry:

@ Treykun You might as well show everyone a picture of your legs to prove them wrong, although I wonder what picture you showed K in order for her to come to that conclusion   :hehehe:  Then again, I wonder if that is a picture that should be floating around, just in case, it can be disturbing for others.... or you can just show me  :kekeke:
:O She's so ebil  XD

UPDATE 23

Sitting on the carpeted floor with her back leaning in the couch in front of the widescreen plasma TV with a Korean drama movie playing, a bowl of popcorn on the table, and a bottle of red wine that she bought before excitedly coming home by her side, Risa wasn’t entirely paying attention to the movie. Her eyes most of the time would stare and gawk at Ai who was curling up on the couch, hugging a pillow, and seemed very focused on the drama.

The room was silent except for the actors’ voices that the TV speakers gave off. Within the 30 minute run, Risa never caught Ai looking at her. It’s either Ai’s too focused or she was deliberately disregarding her presence. After downing her glass’s content, Risa poured and filled her glass again, held it with her hand and gulped mouthfuls until it became empty again.

Not breaking her eyes from the screen, a slender hand ran on Ai’s foot but she ignored it. Until said hand ran in circles and tickled her, that’s when Ai break her concentration from the widescreened TV. She looked at her foot and then traced the hand and ended on Risa’s eyes. For a moment she saw raw hunger in Risa’s expression but her attention was drawn onto the girl’s flushed cheeks, ‘Is she drunk?’

“Is the movie more important than me?” Risa asked when Ai finally turned and looked into her eyes, her voice low and definitely hinting dejection.

“You haven’t started your explanation yet, why would I give you back your importance?” sitting up straight, Ai grabbed the remote control but she did not switch the TV off instead she only lowered the volume, enough to make the other hear the other. Reverting back to her previous act, Ai’s stare never left the screen.

Risa crawled up and sat beside Ai but not close enough. “Where do you want me to start?” not getting a reply she continued “From the top it is”. Irked at the still running TV, she started narrating her story, skipping those not so important and irrelevant things.

“And the lipstick?” Ai asked with her eyes now on Risa’s. 'Why can’t Ame keep her sluttishness to herself when I needed it the most? was Risa’s thoughts when she was asked.

“I got it when I bade goodbye to one of the girls, Eri had one too. You can call and ask her.” pointing a finger to nowhere, while trying to convince the girl who sported a blank expression. “I even got slapped, it was hard and awful” when she saw Ai’s first slight reaction when she mentioned she was slapped, her energy leveled up. Touching her cheek as if it still hurt. She played and acted, exaggerating a little. “And my muscles are badly aching from lack of decent sleep”

Moments passed no one talked after that and finally, patting the space that divided them, Ai motioned for Risa to come closer. Without delay, Risa obeyed and eliminated the gap between them.

“Give me your back” Risa shifted her body a little and felt Ai’s hand on her back and shoulders, kneading. The touch was relaxing but electrifying at the same time. It triggered the flame that’s been building within her since this afternoon to flare up. Her wants to touch Ai doubled. But she can’t take the risk by jumping right then and there, when Ai’s displeasure just subsided, it won’t be a wise move. And so she let fate do its work for the time being.

Unknowingly, Ai’s hand delicately caressed Risa’s soft neck, suggesting an obvious delight of malice in her action, making the flaring-with-lust Risa to look back. And there she saw, Ai’s sensual expression that matched hers. Without breaking their eye contact, Risa took Ai’s hand. She then slowly shifted her body and faced the older girl. Risa raised her hand that held Ai’s visibly shaking hand and brought it near her face, rubbing softly the back of Ai’s hand on her cheek and delicately kissed it after. Bit by bit she leaned forward until they’re just a few inches away.

The younger kissed the older on her forehead. Barely leaving the skin to skin contact she trailed down and kissed Ai on her cheekbones, followed by a soft brushing of her quivering lips against Ai’s before plunging completely onto the rosy half opened mouth. And finally they kissed passionately, deepening every second.

Moans and pants at the height of passion blended with the sound from the unattended drama that was still playing on the player. Hands wandered on smooth silky skins, electrifying both at the intimate contact. They’re on fire. Their breath grew ragged to every touch they make. And the fire kept blazing, getting hotter and hotter. Their rhythm was synchronized, until both bodies arched and in unison both cried out. Reaching the edge, both heated desires exploded and blasted into a fireball.

When the TV stopped emitting sound, the two already crashed into deep slumber, lovingly and gently holding each other whilst both displayed sweet smiles plastered on their calm and happy faces. The surroundings celebrated with them. The leaves danced as the wind blew softly. And the stars twinkled as the moon gave out a bright smile. It’s their first time and definitely made Risa happy and proud. First remembered but second time in Ai’s mind, made her calm and content.

Kinda rushed for V-Day  :D

:heart:  Happy Valentine's Day EVERYONE  :heart:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Update 23~2/14)
« Reply #352 on: February 14, 2010, 08:07:53 AM »
Nice update, Happy V-day back to you ! :heart:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #353 on: February 14, 2010, 08:13:44 AM »
Thank you  :love:

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #354 on: February 14, 2010, 08:51:06 AM »
:mon blood:
:imdead:

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!
Happy Singles' Awareness Day for me....Don't mind me. You girls and guys go out and celebrate. I got some japanese hw, kanji writing, and piano practicing to do.

*gives out boxes of e-chocolates to all the girls*

A special Valentine's Day gift K - :monk gboy: (and a box of :JD::P)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #355 on: February 14, 2010, 03:22:43 PM »
Yay TakaGaki made up & kiss (and more too XD)

'Why can’t Ame keep her sluttishness to herself when I needed it the most?
*stares @ Sticky* So you're the culprit! :angry:

Happy Chinese New Year! & Happy Valentine/Friendship Day!!! :yossi:

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #356 on: February 14, 2010, 03:29:29 PM »

@FaqU:

You might as well show everyone a picture of your legs to prove them wrong, although I wonder what picture you showed K in order for her to come to that conclusion   :hehehe:  Then again, I wonder if that is a picture that should be floating around, just in case, it can be disturbing for others.... or you can just show me  :kekeke:

:mon curtain: Pure ebilness... *swallows hard* ................. XD XD XD Ok, ok, I'll pm that stupid pic to you... But you won't understand K's conclusion... It's just a picture of me saying that I don't want to puff my cheeks... XD XD

@kRisZ:

OMG You're psychic  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :P  :lol:

:depressed: My predictions never fail... :cry:

:smhid

XD XD

Oh  :mon determined:   Bring it on  :on comhere:   I'll even cheer for you   :onioncheer:     :P

Ok, I'll kill you if you insist... :twisted: :twisted: XD I just have to smash you with the sequoia :kekeke:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Why not blame it on your cuteness *wink*   :twisted:  :P  XD

My cuteness it's not the problem... :cry: It's your ebilness... :cry: :cry:

:O She's so ebil  XD

Indeed... XD XD This is like a pandemic... XD

*READS AND FOLLOWS HART*

:mon blood:
:imdead:

XD At last... :farofflook: But I have the feeling that something huge is gonna happen... And I'm psychic... XD XD XD

It’s either Ai’s too focused or she was deliberately disregarding her presence.

Ai... :smhid  But oh well, since it's Ai... XD :P

'Why can’t Ame keep her sluttishness to herself when I needed it the most?

Oh, god... :rofl:

Well, happy V-day even if I think that this is just a day of commercialism... :bigdeal: XD

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #357 on: February 14, 2010, 05:18:00 PM »
@ K
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: sorry  :grin:
It's okay  ;)  it's quite funny actually and I'm like that irl  :sweatdrop:

Oh I like that  XD
You do?

:O  *Looks for C:mon look:  *Found C:(  *points at C the above comment*  :cry:
Awww :monk gboy:  (since you said you like it) you shoulda stop being ebil K

with a Korean drama movie playing
Somehow reading that just makes me wanna sigh... XD

“Is the movie more important than me?”
Well, it's kinda hard to pry your eyes from a Korean drama movie.

“You haven’t started your explanation yet, why would I give you back your importance?” 
Touche.

Why can’t Ame keep her sluttishness to herself when I needed it the most?
Wait, Ame --> Ame? (that's confusing lol)

:heart:  Happy Valentine's Day EVERYONE  :heart:
Right back at ya! And to anyone who celebrates it.

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #358 on: February 14, 2010, 05:27:59 PM »
@kR:
OMG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:What is wrong with you :P
i also want to know.. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:you are so perverted XD
nehz, i just beginner.. 8)

Sure... she's your desktop pic right, kiss her now XD
:on slopkiss:
(it look disgusting :nervous :lol:)

Why didn't I think about that
cause you are pervert..so you wont think properly..XD

I knew you'd say that
opps  :lol:

Update 23

Her eyes most of the time would stare and gawk at Ai who was curling up on the couch, hugging a pillow, and seemed very focused on the drama.
that my aichan.. :wub:
focus focus and still focus

“Is the movie more important than me?”
no no, you can come to me anytime.. 8)

“You haven’t started your explanation yet, why would I give you back your importance?”
nice one!!! :lol:

Bit by bit she leaned forward until they’re just a few inches away.
i definitely wont move in bit by bit if aichan is infront of me!

The younger kissed the older on her forehead. Barely leaving the skin to skin contact she trailed down and kissed Ai on her cheekbones, followed by a soft brushing of her quivering lips against Ai’s before plunging completely onto the rosy half opened mouth. And finally they kissed passionately, deepening every second.
:wub:  :oops:
just a simple action, make me go  :drool: :oops:
LOL

First remembered but second time in Ai’s mind, made her calm and content.
aichan still have the mindset that gakisan "rape" her the last time..XD XD

somehow, i wanna ask for a full detail perv..LOL!!..
nehz..no, i dont want...
i'm not pervert.. :lol: :lol:

HAPPY V V  DAY TO YOU!

Offline LovelyGaki

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #359 on: February 15, 2010, 12:41:59 AM »
Yay!  :twothumbs TakaGaki Update :heart:

Happi Valentine's Day~  :wub:
♥(人´∀`*)

“Never regret anything coz at one time it was exactly what u wanted……;))”
-Ayumi Hamasaki
The WrecKreated Co.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yasushi Yoshida - Under Calf, Winged Steps