JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Jpop Xfile

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 798482 times)

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #2080 on: May 04, 2013, 03:06:27 AM »

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #2081 on: May 06, 2013, 07:42:38 PM »
It's a bit much to copy + paste over here but N4 was on Beatles Code and they were asked, again, about the Hwayoung controversy. Here's the link to the article:

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/05/t-ara-speak-up-about-their-bullying-scandal-for-the-first-time-jiyeon-apologizes-to-hwayoung

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2082 on: May 06, 2013, 08:13:24 PM »

Is this the face of a dirty bully!?

--

Shit, hope someone subs that ep fast. The Beatles Code eps I've watched have been disappointing to say the least but of course I need to see this one...

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #2083 on: May 06, 2013, 08:45:18 PM »
^ Technically? I don't know, hahahah. Can't wait to see the subbed video also.

They admitted, at least, to not making things easy for Hwayoung as a new member in the group. I hope this isn't comparing apples to oranges but being in a group for 3 years... you're going to war with these people. I imagine that putting in all those hours of work and dealing with the psychological and physical drain of celebrity turns group mates into a close knit family so when someone new comes in who's enjoying the successes you worked so hard for right from the get-go you'd have to have the patience of a saint to not get a little pissy about it. Maybe there was this disconnect of respect? I can totally imagine Hwayoung just being herself... you know, that hot shit personality? I don't know how to really describe it but you can look at Areum and see they're totally different lol. Hwayoung had swagger, Areum is content and quiet and just happy as fuck to be there. So yea, it could've been a perfect storm of Hwayoung just being herself and the rest of T-ara thinking who is this bitch thinking shes all that when she didn't earn what we earned. Just a though. Is that bullying or is that just natural human nature? If we're naturally bullies in situations like this its not fair to be mad about it. I mean, who can sit here and say they never felt this way and point fingers like you shouldn't have fingers pointed at you? Bottom line, it was an unfortunate situation that got blown out of proportion by netizens. I believe their apologies to be sincere. Sucks that this shit is still following them around. I'm sure the haters will continue to add fuel to this fire for the foreseeable future.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2084 on: May 07, 2013, 01:35:02 AM »
Jiyeon is an angelic shoe thrower!!!!!!!!!!! <3.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline jejakabandung

« Reply #2085 on: May 07, 2013, 08:58:20 PM »
i don't care about the bullying part, they always in my heart

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2086 on: May 07, 2013, 09:01:02 PM »
Well you can expect Diadems to sub it eventually. THough not too sure if other T-ara Fansubbing groups are working on it. Since at the moment, we sorta took more than we can chew on projects. But work has begun on it is all I can report on it at this moment.
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline slivern

• ecchi
« Reply #2087 on: May 08, 2013, 07:39:54 PM »
I loved both MVs, drama version made me miss invincible youth so much, Hyomin owned that show.

Werd. That's why I love the drama version.

sunbyung... looking at these... i miss the old invincible youth.. why does it have to over so quick..  :cry:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2088 on: May 09, 2013, 09:06:31 AM »
I found t-ara private book finally in japan!!!! Yaaaaaaaayyyy
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline kaiser5077

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2089 on: May 11, 2013, 06:18:03 AM »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2090 on: May 12, 2013, 07:39:41 PM »

Heeeyy, look who it is... oh, and look who it is. Wait, what is going on...

Chris Brown sends a love call to T-ara N4, a possible collaboration in store?

T-ara‘s subunit T-ara N4 will apparently make their way to the States after receiving a love call from Chris Brown!

According to Core Contents Media, the T-ara members were able to get in touch with Chris Brown thanks to their upcoming member Dani. Dani has apparently known Chris Brown since her elementary school days, and hearing that she is currently in the States, Chris Brown invited her to his performance in San Jose, California for a radio station concert event, ‘94.9 Wild Jam‘.

After the concert, Dani met up with Brown and when she mentioned that she’s training as a member of T-ara, he showed immediate interest as he’s been taking a closer look at K-pop lately thanks to Psy.

Seeing T-ara’s unit’s MV for “Countryside Life“, which Dani showed him, Brown shared his wish to collaborate with T-ara N4 and invited the subunit to his music video filming on the 11th. However, as the unit has their performance at ‘Dream Concert’ in Korea, T-ara N4 will be heading over to meet him at Los Angeles a day later on the 12th.

A CCM representative revealed, “T-ara N4 will meet up with Chris Brown, after he returns to LA following his San Jose performance, to discuss music-related topics.”

The most random thing ever. Netitards are just loving this. XD

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2091 on: May 12, 2013, 10:08:33 PM »
Seriously random XD

And to spazz a little....
THEY IN THE LA AREA RIGHT NOW OMG OMG OMG THEY'RE ONLY 2 HOURS AWAY FROM ME!!!!! hehe

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2092 on: May 12, 2013, 11:20:47 PM »

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2093 on: May 13, 2013, 12:27:44 AM »
^Mark? LOl since that's my arm / recording it =)
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #2094 on: May 13, 2013, 01:17:27 AM »
T-ara taking bullying lessons from Chris Brown now?? He's famous for being an idiot.. good to know KKS is still making sound decisions.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2095 on: May 13, 2013, 01:40:48 AM »
Not me, if that's what you're asking. Source is there, Wil Tsai (@bankudonku) twitter. Diadem Project Manager, it looks like... must be your guy. :P

Also, where's your video? Show it show it!

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #2096 on: May 13, 2013, 01:43:22 AM »

Haha, were you there with Diadem? I'm kinda jealous tbh...Chris Brown needs to film his video in NY next time...
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2097 on: May 13, 2013, 01:45:43 AM »
Yup was there with Diadem, as staffer I suppose, despite just fansubbing for them. And I took sister with me since she's the bigger T-ara fan.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #2098 on: May 13, 2013, 02:01:30 AM »
Yup was there with Diadem, as staffer I suppose, despite just fansubbing for them. And I took sister with me since she's the bigger T-ara fan.

Did I mention I was jealous?
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Jpop Xfile