JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Naht - Either Way You Want

Author Topic: Haruka Ayase  (Read 252828 times)

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
Re: Haruka Ayase
« Reply #140 on: April 10, 2012, 02:14:25 PM »
New GLICO GIANT CORN CM!

« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:38:10 AM by vanjokoozie »

Offline lovecookie

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
  • Member+
« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2012, 02:32:41 AM »
Hotaru no Hikari movie trailer

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #142 on: April 20, 2012, 01:28:09 AM »

At an event yesterday in Fukushima prefect with their gov. Yuhei Sato, that's where she'll be filming the next Taiga drama. :?

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #143 on: April 22, 2012, 02:28:29 AM »
Not nearly as big as Gakky's spread but some Haruka from CM Now #156. :?

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #144 on: April 24, 2012, 02:30:46 AM »
Ayase Haruka voted as the #1 celebrity who has the most beautiful skin.

On April 22nd, Oricon revealed the results of their recent survey (The time period for the survey was March 23rd to 28th), in which they asked 500 women to pick the female celebrity with the most beautiful skin.

Like last year, it was actress Ayase Haruka (27) who came out on top of the ranking again, which isn’t much of a surprise looking at her countless appearances in fashion magazines and commercials for various cosmetic brands.

When Oricon told her the good news, she commented, “Thank you very much for picking me. However, the result makes me both happy and gives me a lot of pressure. With age you have to put more effort into taking care of your skin (laughs).”

One woman in the survey compared her skin to the image of a perfectly peeled boiled egg, while others were very curious about how she’s able to maintain such beautiful skin. Similar to last year, Ayase explained, “I have dry skin, which is why I have to properly moisturize it all the time.”

Here is the list:
01 – Ayase Haruka (last year: 01) (pretty obvious)
02 – Koyuki (last year: 02)
03 – Kanno Miho (last year: 03)
04 – Takeuchi Yuko (last year: 07)
05 – Takei Emi
06 – Amami Yuki
07 – Momoi Kaori
07 – Hirako Risa (last year: 09)
09 – Sasaki Nozomi
10 – Yanagihara Kanako

Via Tokyohive

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2012, 02:14:14 AM »

Two new CMs for Panasonic, 15 and 30 second versions. :O

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #146 on: April 29, 2012, 09:01:13 AM »
New Panasonic Lumix GF5 CMs.

Other CMs are in here.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 09:11:45 AM by vanjokoozie »

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #147 on: May 14, 2012, 06:41:56 PM »
New SK-II CM!

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: May 15, 2012, 07:09:39 PM »

Haruka at a celebration event yesterday celebrating the completion of the Hotaru movie. :huhuh

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2012, 09:29:58 AM »
On May 14th, the cast of ‘Hotaru no Hikari‘ attended an event to announce the completion of filming for their upcoming movie.

Actress Ayase Haruka claimed that she’s a ‘himono onna’ herself as she said, “I’m a himono onna. I tend to find things very bothersome. When I go home, I take off my pants and socks together.” Announcer Hayama Hélène responded, “How efficient.”

‘Hotaru no Hikari’ is based on Hiura Satoru’s popular manga that was serialized in the manga magazine, ‘Kiss‘. It tells a story about Amemiya Hotaru (Ayase), a ‘himono onna’ who abandoned love in her 20s. On her days off, she lounges about at home in her jersey while drinking beer. Unexpectedly, she has to live with her boss Director Takano (Fujiki Naohito).

The comedic drama series first aired in 2007, then returned to the screen in 2010. The upcoming movie version portrays Amemiya and Takano’s honeymoon in Rome. Matsuyuki Yasuko plays the role of Saeki Rio, a ‘himono onna’ in Italy, while NEWS member Tegoshi Yuya plays Rio’s brother Yu.

The cast brought laughter to the crowd during their interview session with announcer Hayama. When actor Fujiki revealed, “To some extent, a himono onna is okay,” Hayama asked, “To what extent? Give us a concrete boundary.” Tegoshi was was the only one that answered “no” to ‘himono onna’. Hayama joked, “I can’t look at Tegoshi-san’s eyes anymore.”

Ayase commented, “When I first played Hotaru, I was 22-years-old. Since then, I had the opportunity to play Hotaru 3 times. I thought it was something that you could watch while being lazy at home drinking beer, but I’m surprised at the movie adaptation.” She continued, “It’s a movie that makes you feel happy after you watch it. Please enjoy it until the very end.”

Matsuyuki, director Yoshino, Itaya Yuka, and Yasuda Ken also attended the ceremony. ‘Hotaru no Hikari’ will open in theaters on June 9th.

More photos of Haruka Ayase.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:36:42 AM by vanjokoozie »

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #150 on: May 17, 2012, 09:55:11 AM »
Video for Hotaru no Hikari event.

Plus additional photo

« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 10:06:32 AM by vanjokoozie »

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #151 on: May 17, 2012, 10:04:39 AM »
Photos from Hotaru no Hikari movie!

LOL

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #152 on: May 17, 2012, 01:07:26 PM »
No one posted this video so i'm gonna post it now.

Longer version of the first trailer of the movie

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #153 on: May 21, 2012, 09:46:56 PM »
Haruka from the July issue of Tokyo Calendar. :huhuh

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #154 on: May 23, 2012, 06:31:40 PM »

Haruka at a promo event yesterday for the upcoming Hotaru movie. :huhuh

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #155 on: May 25, 2012, 06:51:02 AM »
Ayase Haruka holds ‘himono onna’ limited premiere event

On May 23rd, actress Ayase Haruka held a himono onna limited premiere event for her upcoming film, ‘Hotaru no Hikari‘.

Ayase appeared in himono onna style, wearing a jersey and t-shirt. She shared that she enjoyed the food in Italy, saying, “Because of it, my wedding dress [for the movie] became tight on me. In the movie, you can see I’m bobobobo~n. I’m not slim, really. I’m told that my butt is big.”

The event was held with himono onnas consisting of 120 women in their 20s and 19 female announcers. Together, they watched the movie, lying down and holding a beer in one hand. Additionally, the ‘best of himono onna’ was chosen from the crowd, and the winner was presented with a himono-shaped trophy.

Ayase smiled as she said, “I think people who do their best outside and become lazy at home were able to relate to this. It’s good, isn’t it? Being a himono onna.” She also promoted the film saying, “You can laugh and cry with it. The relationship between Hotaru and ‘buchou’, and Hotaru’s himono onna style has improved.”

‘Hotaru no Hikari’ is based on a manga by Hiura Satoru that was serialized in the magazine, ‘Kiss‘. The story revolves around Amemiya Hotaru (Ayase), a himono onna in her 20s who has abandoned the prospect of love. On her days off, she lies around at home in her jersey while drinking beer. One unexpected day, her boss (buchou) Director Takano (Fujiki Naohito) comes to live with her.

The manga received its first drama-adaptation on NTV in 2007, then returned with a second part in 2010. In the upcoming film, Hotaru and buchou go on their honeymoon to Rome. It will open in theaters on June 9.

+ 1 photo

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: May 26, 2012, 07:15:55 PM »
[

On May 23rd, actress Ayase Haruka held a himono onna limited premiere event for her upcoming film, ‘Hotaru no Hikari‘.
 She shared that she enjoyed the food in Italy...... I’m not slim, really. I’m told that my butt is big.”

Haruka, no worries.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #157 on: May 29, 2012, 07:09:46 PM »
Ayase Haruka attends a press conference for KFC dressed up as Colonel Sanders

On May 29th, actress Ayase Haruka attended a press conference for Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Ayase, who appeared at the event dressed up as Colonel Sanders, greeted the crowd saying, “I’m Ayase Harucolonel Sanders.” She also challenged herself to making KFC’s original chicken.

While making the chicken, powder flew into Ayase’s face, causing her to sneeze. After trying the chicken, company president Watanabe Masao commented, “It’s hard to believe this is her first time making it. I’m the only one in the world to eat the original chicken made by Ayase Harucolonel Sanders. I’m very moved.”

During the press conference, it was announced that the “Original Chicken Handmade Challenge Contest” will be held on July 4th. Ayase called out, “Do your best by studying my recipe.”

Last November, KFC discovered an unpublished autobiography written by Sanders. The press conference also announced the completion of the Japanese version of this autobiography. This book will be revealed through KFC’s official website on June 6th, and will also be donated to educational institutions and libraries.

Mantan Web

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #158 on: May 29, 2012, 08:12:21 PM »
Haruka from the June issue of With. :?

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #159 on: May 29, 2012, 10:42:03 PM »
More photos from KFC dressed up as Colonel Sanders press conference.

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Naht - Either Way You Want