JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Rainbow

Author Topic: [07/01-07/04] MORNING MUSUME Guest of honor of Japan Expo Paris (who's down P.1)  (Read 67256 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Japanese fans are the best!!! So friendly and hyper, I hope they saw your jphip logos Fushi and shi :D that'll get them here somehow bwahaha

ERIOTIC!!! AIBUTT DOT COM!!!

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
:O Woah it was broadcast on NicoNico? Maaaan, I need to locate the password for my NicoNico account... or try to make a new one. .... yeah my old e-mail doesn't work anymore anyway so! .... thanks for reminding me! XD

2nd row D-) best view  :fap

I think it was a live broadcasting

just hours after MM's concert @ JAPAN EXPO ended, it will be broadcasted on Nico Nico Live 7/3 @ 15:20 JST http://is.gd/ddbFa Dont Miss It!

more Photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ramenparadosfotos/sets/72157623475628029/
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Aichan was having erotic moments on stage, omg some of the faces that she pulls are just AHHHH waow wtf! She did this groarrr sexy face once and I just about died. And then at one point she was doing some bum moving in front of me :heart: AIBUTT.COM!!!! OMG I love that girl so much!!

Eri is also... fricking EROTIC :D It's like you're watching them and everyone is dancing lala, then you see Eri and it's like WHOAHH what is that girl DOING!!! She was shaking her hair and omg. Her dancing is just insanely hot. If Aichan wasn't so fucking hot I'd vote Eri #1 in the H!P hotness poll next year :lol:

WOW!! Reading and re-reading your report LMFAO!! I love how you got such eye sexing experiences :D and you being revitalized in your interest in MM, I felt the same way too!

some HQ pix from the signing:

pix via aewen.com :heart:

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism

Shi makes such a cute hunchback of Notre Dame - can we please do a remake? :D

Oh yeah I forgot - BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So bloody hilarious! I was in my bed, to comfortable to get out, reading this report on my ipod and I kept letting out weird laughs. The crap about the poop (...) made me laugh so hard, I almost smothered myself with my pillow :sweatdrop: There were parts where I'd start cracking up, so I stopped reading to calm down, then I'd resume, read the next few words and burst out laughing even harder XD

It sounds freaking awesome, I want to travel with Fushi and Shi :w00t: Such excitement, you make me want to get into H!P!!!

You've really made my day right from the start :D

This is a perfect reason for why I love

JP-FUCKING-HIIIIIIIPPPPPPP!!!!! :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :hipheart:

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mtq4s5

Nico Nico LIVE LQ
Morning Musume France Concert

found @ H!O

I made some pics at the Eiffeltower:

Aika is waving at oroboras  :yep:

From Muten-Roshi H!O:
Please keep in mind that this might only capture the gist of what was said, probable errors include my japanese
skills as well as my sucky memory. Maybe others can try to fill the gaps. Obviously there are many things still missing.
I will not indicate the places where I am unsure instead I will boldly write down what I think was said.

Q+A:

Eri:

1. What food did you like in France?
-She had a plate with a selection of bakery sweets stuff. Among this stuff there was a gateau feuille like cake that she really liked.
(I really hope we will have a version of this conference in youtube, she was really cute answering that)

2. Something memorable about your visit to France?
- Eri sent a mail with an included photo to Nakazawa-san by accident. It was a photo of her apologizing (with a gesture if I understand correctly). She wanted to send it to her manager, but instead sent it to Yuko. (Sadly I didnt get the aftermath part) She was scared of angering Yuko?

At one point she wasnt paying attention when being asked a question smile.gif Which was apparent because she immediatly started to speak when she heard her name although the translater didnt even give the french translation yet.

Sayu :

1. What was your impression of the Concert?
- She was impressed by the momosu chant before they appeared on the stage. And she also mentioned being moved to tears by the happy birthday song.

2. What did you think about the fans here?
- She thinks they are really nice and cute. But she also vowed to fight not to loose to them in terms of cuteness.

3. What has changed for you after becoming a member of Morning Musume?
-Sayu said that she good the opportunity to wear cute costumes and that she realized her own cuteness.

Lin:

1.What do you do on a free day.
-Watch anime and eat cookies ??? (and .. some other things)

2. Question about addition of new members.
-LinLin hints that it might be nice to add new members from other countries...like herself and JunJun.

At the end every member said some final words. When it was LinLin's turn to speak there were many Ai-chan screams in the audience. LinLin reacted with:"Je suis LinLin" (I am LinLin) which was funny and got her cheers from the audience.

Ai-chan:

1.What are your goals from now on?
-To visit many different countries with Morning Musume (Sadly this was only translated in French so mostly the French and Japanese Fans were the ones who understood, so this was only met with small applause. Of course who would want to share? ^^)

2.She was asked what she thinks about a revival of shuffle units like SALT5.
-hillarity ensues... I do not really know why I suppose she stumbled with her words or said something strange.

3. What song fires you up the most? (Or which song fired you up during the concert?)
-How do you like Japan, She was very happy that the fans were so much into it.

She also mentioned that they met Fans at the Eifel Tower and took pictures with them. (Someone in this thread also mentioned the Louvre. )

JunJun:

It was her dream since childhood to visit Paris. I think she also mentioned that she wants to improve her French and/or sing a song in French (could also be that Lin said that)

Risa:

1. What do you do on a free day?
-At a free day she would visit Disneyland.

Reina:

1. What changed after becoming a member of Morning Musume
- She is more composed. In the beginning she was very outspoken and would show her discomfort with a situation strongly. Now she is more diplomatic. She said her goal is to think calmly and be composed, (i think thats what it was) ( the same words Sayu also often mentioned in her blog as her goal)

Aika:

1. What was your most difficult song to learn?
- Her debut song Egao yes Nude
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 04:25:36 AM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Paris has never seemed so crazy. :lol:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ Totally tama :lol: only through shirenu's eyes!! Like Deft, I was ROFFLIng at the need for shitting, TMI? I need more!!! And that's why she rocks :rockon:

Hey nimrod, who was the H!O people you were with? What about Kea? I want some names cuz I'm curious lol. Is this one of you guys? With Yuko! Pimp!

The crowds were pretty intense! Keep the reports coming :D

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
LOL shirenu, your report was so much fun to read XD Now you got me curious on who this "hot hot hottie Eri wota" is XD.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 07:53:57 AM by differentstory12 »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
@Blu: I did see a girl doing those dances but I wasn't sure it was you :lol: I mean, I thought the girl looked like you, but I didn't remember that you were someone who knows the dances, so I thought I was mixing you up with someone else I had seen or youtube or something. Hahahaha
:thumbup btw the blue wota guy was not a Reina fan but a Junjun fan! :P Remember the banana :D
Omg thanks I don't know how I could get that wrong :lol: I even thought about the banana *dork* edited the post :3

GAWD I hope the dreamy guy shows up in some video so I can keep it and rewind rewind rewind
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 08:22:00 AM by shirenu »
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
aah I don't have a youtube recording of me doing either of the dances I did in the queue, MM concert queue exclusive I guess =P

hehe when i first met junjun I told her I also liked bananas and the second time I asked if she'd eaten a lot of bananas in france xD she was too cute.
I'm still so happy about my chat with sayu about cuteness and hairties and pink and ribbons and stuff <333

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
Hey nimrod, who was the H!O people you were with? What about Kea? I want some names cuz I'm curious lol. Is this one of you guys? With Yuko! Pimp!

I dont know who this is, but he was everywhere
I spend most of the time with Oroboras, Dran, Kitsune, mnhuik, Kea, .Brian. markRAWR,GinaRAWR, chibilolli, XS 5000, KissKissKiss, Blu-Cherri and many others

edit: the setlist

1. Moonlight Night ~Tsukiyo no Ban da yo~
2. Kimagure Princess
VTR
3. Renai Revolution 21
MC
4. Seishun Collection
5. Nanchatte Renai
6. Resonant Blue
Break (Yuko time)
7. Medley (Love Machine ・ The Peace ・ Kanashimi Twilight ・ Koi no Dance Site ・ Roman ~MY DEAR BOY~ ・ Koko ni Iruzee!)
MC
8. Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisenai Darou? (Chinese version)
9. Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai
10. Souda ~We’re Alive!~
11. Mikan
12. Genki Pika Pikka
13. Tomo

ENCORE
14. How Do You Like Japan

* She (Yuko) picked 3 PVs: Summer Night Town, Memory Seishun no Hikari & Furusato. She even cried at the end because everyone was singing Furusato.

http://sayunii.wordpress.com/2010/07/02/morning-musume-at-japan-expo-setlist-released/
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 05:46:19 PM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
The guy in yellow is 'obnoxious wota'

Everyone I spent time with was awesome, I was also with the H!O crowd a lot.

edit: I'm pretty sure it was daite hold on me not memory seishun. :S
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 07:53:41 PM by Blu-Cherri »

set made by me

Offline BX_LeMans

• ecchi
  • Member+
Someone from here was talking after the concert with my sis? She said, a really nice guy from sweden bumped into them and they talked a bit. He said he is in a forum but she can't remember wich one.
If someone saw the two of them, two girls, a 21yo. japanese and a 14yo. blonde girl, nearly a head taller but they are looking nearly the same age :D
They hardly taled to anyone, my wife is very shy thats why I sent my sister as bodyguard with her :D

At friday the got both a signing ticket, at sunday my sister but gave it to my wife. They skipped the first come first serve, they didn't want to stay out all night.
I'm not the signature, I'm just cleaning here.

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Meh, reading all this makes me wish I got a passport alot earlier to go, but, I still yet not heard anything back about it, /cry.

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
through superior detection skills and matching up twitters, the yellow pj'd AI fan is catchfivebats a friend of Cdevil.  @catchfivebats for more:)... describe the cute French Wota. ethnicity? color hair?  wish I had been there.
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ you stalker yossierocks :P

Oh he's got a name Blu, found through OpsMonkey: http://www.facebook.com/CatchFiveBats

I BOW DOWN TO THIS GREATNESS :bow: Yuko L-O-V-E-L-Y!!

Chin up orac, let's look forward to future MM appearances! :rockon:

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
yeah sorry it's his blog that's called obnoxious wota, couldn't remember what is name was.

set made by me

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
:on lol: awesome blog name. That guy is my hero.

Offline oroboras

I'm 99% certain that guy is CatchFiveBats from H!O. I only met him once, briefly, but we do chat on Twitter, and he is a mad Aichan fan (can you tell? :P )

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Rainbow