JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spica - No More

Author Topic: [NEWS] Ai Takahashi to Graduate Morning Musume at Autumn 2011 Concert (msgs p.1)  (Read 35825 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+

Newsclip. She totally kept her cool during the announcement.

Erina, one of the noobs, seems to be a bit shaken up though.  :O

Offline diav

• Member+
Aichan updated her blog about the announcement.

私、高橋愛は、今年の秋に予定している、
モーニング娘。のコンサートツアーを持って、
モーニング娘。そして、ハロー!プロジェクトを卒業する事になりました。
1月9日のハロー!のコンサートで、
そのことを発表させていただきました。
自分の口で伝えたから、、
めちゃめちゃ緊張しました。。
卒業を決めてから、こうして発表するまで
ほんとに、あっという間で、、
なんだか不思議な気持ちです。
卒業まで、まだ時間があるとはいえ、
時がたつのは早いから.....
一日一日を大切にしていきたいと思います。
私にとって、モーニング娘。は宝物です。
もちろん、これから先もずっと。
秋ツアーまで、全力で頑張りますので、
どうか、応援よろしくお願いします!!
高橋愛

http://ameblo.jp/takahashiai-blog/entry-10763720331.html

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
They haven't announced the tour schedule yet, right?  I just MAY be in Japan in late September or early October.

Hmm....

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Awww Erina :O ..This makes me like her more
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+

Giffed the bit with the new girls because I thought it was really sweet moment all in all.  :)

Offline mmsuki

• rabid YajiSuzu fangirl!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
UGH!!! when i woke-up this morning this is the first thing that i read. I blurted out OH MY GOD so loud  :panic:
that my father got worried..  :nervous and then i kept saying OMG and started crying :cry:

i know that i am really really REALLY a new fan (only 2 months ++) of Morning Musume but that doesn't mean i love them any less.
in the short period of time that i got to know them (watching NUMEROUS subtitled vids) i can honestly say that i grew to love
them more as the days progress. of course watching those old (and some new) helped me picked my favorite and that was/is
Kamei Eri - :banghead: at the time i was still clueless about her graduation  :angry: and my second favorite is Takahashi Ai.
so again, i am really really frustrated!! i guess i still have a few more months to follow Aichan compared to Eri but i was hoping
that it would be Aichan that would help me move on from Eri's grad. **SIGH** i hope the 9th Gen will grow on me soon..  :grin:

maybe i should stop picking favorites? lol.. even though i saw Aichan graduate soon (but not this soon) i was not mentally nor
emotionally prepared for this announcement so early in the morning.  :JD: :err: :fainted:

EDIT: i forgot to add... Tsunku-san you BASTARD!, it hasn't even been 3 months since the heartbreaking graduation
of the three (don't you know the 3 month rule?!!) and now you decided to break our hearts again  :ptam-cry: HECK! you didn't even give us
40 days to grieve?!!!!  :imdead: just when i was getting happy and excited about the 9th gen you decided to drop this bomb and
shatter my aching and recovering heart.. :pen_cry:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 04:43:50 AM by mmsuki »

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
ok, so after I spend all day in shock, cry(not as much as i though), scream, and been sad the whole time... I grave myself together....and I'm still in shock

This is so unexpected in some way. It was about time this happen whatsoever... this soon? o.0 (The announcement i mean)

I'm not as shocked as Eri but still Ai was and still is my #1 in current H!P and support her no matter what.
I'm happy about this. Finally Ai can shine! and hopefully show her true talent! I actually been thinking about Ai's gad for about 2 years now. Saying she needs to go out of MM and do her own 'cause, in somehow, H!P has been holding her back

There's nothing but brightness in Ai's future that's a fact!

From now 'til the day there's a lot of time to treasure and even after that!

That gif kill me. So cute and Erina cry, made me like her xD (and made me confirm one more time think Riho is such a little bitch xD)

And the whole "OMFG! Morning Musume is soooooooooooooooo dead!" is always amusing xD
There's plenty time, as was said, for the new member to do their things and carry the new flag of MM.

After all this is what MM is all about, is hard yeah but is not the end (to some maybe) but not for the group.

What i don't understand if why H!P o.0? she will still with OG Musume right? and move to the whole M-line no? 'casue if not then I'll kill myself or some one else >.>

So yeah, that's pretty much what i wanted to say....
Twice took over my life and I'm not the same since then ♡
My love for H!P will never die ♡

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
M-line and the OG Musumes in it are outside of H!P.
They still have their own individual careers, but I don't think they're still considered to be idols.

I see this as Aichan wanting to break away from being an idol.
In the past if a graduated member went solo and still stayed in H!P (Gocchin, Nacchi, etc), she was still considered an idol.

In any case, she's just too good to disappear.  That just doesn't happen.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Lol that gif with the new members made me like Erina a little more too. XD And Riho seems way too cold. >_> Hmph. XD Talented or not, that kind of attitude will not make me warm to her. XD

So who's definitely going down to the grad concert? I know it's a little early to be taking names, but we might as well plan ahead and make an event out of it (come on, this is JPHiP, AIBUTT is graduating, and we never pass up a chance to boogie :lol: ).

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Who will be the next leader!?

What'll happen, even though the new members just joined!?

What about High-King!?

What about High-King?!!! NOOOOES~~~~!  :on blackhole:

Thanks Reina... I was just starting to feel better before you reminded me. XD
After work, the first thing I'm gonna do is watch the Cinderella/Complex PV and all the High-King lives.

Offline Naomi

• Member+
And Riho seems way too cold. >_> Hmph. XD Talented or not, that kind of attitude will not make me warm to her. XD
Riho looked like she had tears in her eyes... a little, anyway. xD Plus to be honest, she hasn't known Ai too long, so we can't expect her to start crying for her. Maybe Erina's just a really emotional person? Or maybe Riho's like me - I don't show emotion very well, so I don't cry often. It doesn't mean I'm not sad, I just can't show it very well.

But yeah, I am still sad. I've started liking her a lot recently and she has to go? :cry:

Offline Yanki31Mina

• Member+
I'm really disappointed in some Morning Musume fans.  I am currently a bigger fan of AKB48 and I don't want any transfer fans just because they are pissed Takahashi graduated.  Plus, the whole theme of Morning Musume is the consistent graduations and new members.  Takahashi has been an ace of Morning Musume for 10 years and she is basically the lead vocalist with Reina at the moment.  I am excited to hear a new sound because the reason I've been losing interest is because their sound and look has been boring me.  I personally hope that she joins a Takarazuka troupe instead of becoming a solo artist because Aya, Miki, Johnson, and Nacchi haven't been successful as solo acts since they've graduated from Hello Project.  Plus, 10 years is a long time.  Takahashi has had more than enough time as a member and should be moving on to start a new chapter in her life.  I am not a Takahashi fan (I was on and off until 2010), but besides that I think this is happy news.  There is a chance that I can become a fan again.  It is not the end of Morning Musume, just a new line-up and I think every can agree that they are due for some change.  I think is a chance to turn things around.

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
Yep, this day was looming. No doubt about it. But I figure she'll be around, like Charmy.  Heck she can join the "Dream Musume" lineup in 2012.

I think I said it ages ago: being a fan of Musume and Company is all about having your heart broken.  To our newer fans I can only say: welcome, you've lost your virginity.

And anyone who utters a cackle in response to the news of Aichan's impending departure is a ten-karet asshole.  You can quote me.   

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
I'm really disappointed in some Morning Musume fans.  I am currently a bigger fan of AKB48 and I don't want any transfer fans just because they are pissed Takahashi graduated.  Plus, the whole theme of Morning Musume is the consistent graduations and new members.  Takahashi has been an ace of Morning Musume for 10 years and she is basically the lead vocalist with Reina at the moment.  I am excited to hear a new sound because the reason I've been losing interest is because their sound and look has been boring me.  I personally hope that she joins a Takarazuka troupe instead of becoming a solo artist because Aya, Miki, Johnson, and Nacchi haven't been successful as solo acts since they've graduated from Hello Project.  Plus, 10 years is a long time.  Takahashi has had more than enough time as a member and should be moving on to start a new chapter in her life.  I am not a Takahashi fan (I was on and off until 2010), but besides that I think this is happy news.  There is a chance that I can become a fan again.  It is not the end of Morning Musume, just a new line-up and I think every can agree that they are due for some change.  I think is a chance to turn things around.
Quoting this whole thing cuz this has been my favorite response to this news. You've hit the strong points, and have said things I've wanted to say, but wasn't sure how to put into words. :nervous  :lol:

but one thing I'll say about ppl who have + will/may jump ship to the sole support of AKB48, news flash--They have graduations too.

and for the record: I'm also an AKB48 fan. Dual Membership.  :thumbup
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline mmsuki

• rabid YajiSuzu fangirl!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
parts of the concert and the announcement of graduation..  :banghead:

btw.. where's zukki??

Offline eruchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
well... i have to say i'm very surprised when i saw the news, especially it's not long after eri's graduation...
i'm sad about the graduation, ai and eri are my favourite in momusu.
but if she really want to move on, then i just have to support them whichever path she want to choose.

and yeah, maybe changes is what momusu really needs... i will still follow them even if ai is graduating...

Offline maiZe

• ecchi
  • Member+
Waking up to this news yesterday was terribly upsetting for me, but I've had a sense of dread about a graduation announcement for Aichan and or Risa ever since Tsunku said the word "sotsugyou" at the summer concert.  It's funny 'cause in the past few weeks, I've been feeling really nostalgic about Aichan, going and watching old clips of her awesomeness - and heck, I even had a dream about her a few nights ago, and in my 9.5 years as an H!P fan, I can't say that I recall having a H!P related dream.

I have loved Aichan since I watched her perform "Souda! We're Alive" way back in 2002 on... Music Japan? ... I dunno, some music show, and she's been my favourite MM member since Rika graduated.

But I know whatever Aichan goes on to do, I'm going to be supporting her.  She's an amazing talent and absolutely gorgeous. I can't imagine that she would fade into obscurity.

As with all graduation announcements, it has set of a round of "ZOMG THE END OF MOMUSU IS NEAR!" I don't want to speculate on any of that, 'cause really, why would I want to talk about the possibility of this group falling apart without her, knowing Aichan loves it so much.  Even with her graduation, she'll want MM to continue on strong without her, and I know she's going to do her best to prepare Risa to lead MM into the future.

My only concern regarding Risa as leader is whether she'll scare the newbs. XD  We know she's caring and reliable... But like Junjun said in her and Linlin's graduation DVD, Risa was scary with all of her criticisms when they first joined.  I think that's what made Aichan and Risa such a good team.  Aichan was there to soothe the others and guide them with a gentle hand while Risa was there as "papa", the firm, sometimes scary, presence.  You konw "papa's" there for you, but sometimes it's hard to comprehend that there is love and concern behind the harsh words.  Because of that, I feel Sayu would be the best choice for subleader (and I think it will be Sayu since she's older than Reina) because all the girls say that Sayu is one of the nicest people they know despite her poison-tongue tv persona.  I have nothing against Reina, but she doesn't seem the type to be warm and fuzzy with other members so much (seeing as she doesn't tend to hang out with fellow members outside of work hours).

Anyway, I'm blabbing away... XD  I wrote up a monster Aichan love post on my blog.  The only reason I want to share the post here is because of the video files I embedded at the end of the post.  I don't know if they're readily available on youtube, but they've been bringing a smile to my face the past few days.  I especially can't get enough of the clip from MM's 15th DVD Magazine with "Takahashi Arigato Gozaimashita!" XD

http://fieldsofmaize.com/morning/2011/01/10/super-beauty-takahashi-is-set-to-graduate/

Offline DJ Maimai

• So jokes.
  • Member+
:(
I still haven't quite processed this information I don't think.
It almost doesn't feel real.
I've been a fan for 5 years and for all of that time Ai has been a member and a strong presence. It's really hard to imagine a Morning Musume without her.
I can't think of this as the end of Morning Musume though, not as long as the 9th gen are capable. (and Zukki has the makings of a great idol I think) Ai had a great run, but EVERYONE has to graduate from Morning Musume. Whether we like it or not, all of our favorite members are going to graduate sooner or later, it comes with the fandom.
I think 10 years is enough for any member, Ai is moving on to (hopefully) bigger and better things and she'll probably be happier when she has freedom over her own life.

As a side note; I'm so happy for Risa! I know she'll make a GREAT leader!!

"Remember, the enemy's gate is down."

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I keep forgetting that this is going to happen-- When Momusu start playing on my iPod or I see their latest photobooks and cd's I remember and feel quite sad... ;  n ;
Yep- definetly the worst graduation to witness so far in my time as a fan! :panic:

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline maiZe

• ecchi
  • Member+
I keep forgetting that this is going to happen-- When Momusu start playing on my iPod or I see their latest photobooks and cd's I remember and feel quite sad... ;  n ;
Yep- definetly the worst graduation to witness so far in my time as a fan! :panic:

lol. I simply can't forget. XD I wake up in the morning and I see Aichan on my wall - in the form of my MM 2011 calendar and my framed autograph photoset from AX, and I cry a little inside.  Then I get in my car for the morning commute and until the graduation (and likely some time afterwards), my playlist on my Ipod will be Aichan heavy (as though it isn't already in normal times XD), so more thoughts of Aichan...

Basically when this was announced, I mentioned to some friends that now I have a year to get progressively more depressed.  :banghead:

So far, Rika's grad has been the worst for me, but that was after only 4 years of being a fan... 10 years of built up Aichan love... This is definitely gonna be the saddest and most painful graduation for me, without a doubt (despite my looking forward to whatever it is Aichan does post-grad).

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spica - No More