JPHiP Radio (48/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - HALLELUJAH

Author Topic: Goddess of Fire [New: Chapter Seven!]  (Read 10044 times)

Offline tay

Re: Goddess of Fire [New: Chapter Seven!]
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2008, 02:20:40 AM »
Yay I love this fic, I always tried to follow its work with fics.

“Am I in love with you?” She asked bluntly.
“Wha- at…?” Eri answered, in a rather dazed tone. By now the girl had been shocked to the point where her mind had become a pudding like state. But this certain question had managed to shock her back to reality, as she scurried off of Reina. “What?!” She asked again, this time in a much more alert fashion.
“I- I don’t know…I feel weird. I just find you so beautiful. When I get close to you, my heart beats in a way I had never felt before. My whole body becomes numb and all I want to do is be closer to you…is this love…? Or am I getting this mixed up with something else?”

Eri was speechless. Reina had just practically confessed to her without having a clue of knowing she did so. How was she suppose to answer her? Is it love? All she knew was…she felt the same.

“I--…my time is up! I’m sorry, I have to go!”

Before Reina could react, Eri panically raced to the water and dives in, leaving her friend rather confused.
Eri you are a coward Reina you practically declared yourself and you ran away , you perceived that you feel the same thing that she.

~~Gambare with update~~
your loyal reader
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 02:40:29 AM by tay »
s2 TanaKame s2 / s2 TakaGaki s2

Credits for sig  anuskyna

Offline shôkokame

• ecchi
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2008, 02:27:59 PM »
ouuuuuchhh~~ >__< i though it was a new chapter XD lool

Cant wait for the next one~ Rei~~ ganbare ^^

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2011, 02:05:41 AM »
Mouu! I know you've probably forgotten all about this buutttt this is REALLY REALLY good and interesting! PLEASE if you can whenever you can make a new chapter! Im loving the Tanakamei~~~~ dokidoki <3
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

JPHiP Radio (48/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - HALLELUJAH