JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jude - Emerald

Author Topic: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread  (Read 337210 times)

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread
« Reply #320 on: April 15, 2013, 05:52:31 PM »
Can I able now to access to the Perv Section of the forum??? (Turning 18 this year, next 3 months)  XD XD XD

You have to wait till you turn 18.

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #321 on: April 16, 2013, 01:05:32 AM »
Can I able now to access to the Perv Section of the forum??? (Turning 18 this year, next 3 months)  XD XD XD

You have to wait till you turn 18.

Ah, Ok.... Tnx
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline KAIMEPRIMO

• !!CRE8TOR!!
  • JURINA SO CUTE!!! MY OSHIMEN OF OSHIMEN
« Reply #322 on: April 19, 2013, 11:10:38 PM »
HIII~~~EVERYONE and WELCOME
you see i wanted to make an akb and ske fanfic

but couldnt decide the pairings to use :err:

and so i wanted to ask you guys :on comhere:

some of the pairings you want might not be here ..ummm.. then can you please comment it or something
(yah its my first time here and i still dont know how it works.) :sweat:

you could also write down the plot that you wan,t ill try my best to express it :on asmo: (was that right)

then...... yoroshiku onegaishimasu:kneelbow:

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #323 on: April 19, 2013, 11:24:54 PM »
i love kojiyuu atsumina tomotomo
wmatsui saeyuki and mayuki :love:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #324 on: April 20, 2013, 12:21:07 AM »
I'm fine with the usual pairings...but it would be great if you could make a story with some unusual/rare pairings like AtsuYuu,wMidget,TakaYui,TakaYaka,YukoRena,YuiNana etc

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #325 on: April 20, 2013, 12:26:20 AM »
I'm fine with every pairing, but I'd go for Kuminon because there ain't much fanfics of them out there :)

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #326 on: April 20, 2013, 03:16:10 AM »
It would be great if there is atsumina fic ^_^

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #327 on: April 20, 2013, 03:59:33 AM »
YUKORENA PLEASE!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #328 on: April 20, 2013, 04:55:25 AM »
How about kumijuri? /They are very raree/

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #329 on: April 20, 2013, 01:43:55 PM »
Mitsumune Kaoru x Shimazaki Haruka please.

That, if you could write it.
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #330 on: April 20, 2013, 06:47:58 PM »
This place is slowly changing to the place I never wanted to come to... Before it was a nice place for everyone to be, share their works and have fun. Now it's with so many rules and with so little appreciating people that... I dunno...

It just feels like all we wanna d is make rules and more rules and more rules... It just gets more complicated to post a simple story coz' every time you have to go over a huge list of rules and see if you accidentally didn't write something you were not supposed to write. I get all the +18 rules and the other ones who were made in the very beginning, but the suggestions recently became somewhat.. they just put me off and I have a craving to go to other places...

I'm not surprised that so many good writers left this place and that so little update those good stories... Because it's not the home we were used to... Now it's some other place we don't know anymore...

whatever... I just said what's on my mind... *off*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #331 on: April 20, 2013, 07:12:36 PM »
Atsutomo or WMinami plssss!!!!!!
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #332 on: April 20, 2013, 07:24:03 PM »
This place is slowly changing to the place I never wanted to come to... Before it was a nice place for everyone to be, share their works and have fun. Now it's with so many rules and with so little appreciating people that... I dunno...

It just feels like all we wanna d is make rules and more rules and more rules... It just gets more complicated to post a simple story coz' every time you have to go over a huge list of rules and see if you accidentally didn't write something you were not supposed to write. I get all the +18 rules and the other ones who were made in the very beginning, but the suggestions recently became somewhat.. they just put me off and I have a craving to go to other places...

I'm not surprised that so many good writers left this place and that so little update those good stories... Because it's not the home we were used to... Now it's some other place we don't know anymore...

whatever... I just said what's on my mind... *off*

I understand your concerns but if you get to speak to the founder(s) and a lot of the older members, you'll understand why they set up these rules for.  It is quite understanding that many are frustrated and especially the limitations that are presented on this forum (I've been caught a few times with my hand in the cookie jar) but in many ways we are not only a community of AKB fanfic writers we are a whole community of different types of people.  I have seen many "retiring" from here and that's fine because people feel what they feel but in the end, it is their decision to move on from here.  However, I do think to just saying your opinion, you have to remember that if you don't know what the past brought, you never know why the present is like this

sakura, I feel the same way but being here long enough with the people and it has grown to its own forum.  I remember when it was part of the other fanfics section and didn't have a lot.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #333 on: April 20, 2013, 07:33:58 PM »
sakura_drop_
I'm not a writer myself so I don't know how some writers feels.  The rules are made to satisfy everyone. This is a community after all. Besides, I don't see anything in the rules that will limit the writer's creativity. Well, I'm not a writer anyway.

And about good writers leaved this forum, I don't think it's got anything to do with the rules. Maybe there are some readers 'forcing' them to write something or someone pissed/annoyed them. Writers have their own limit too.

I'm just a bit enraged when you mentioned about copying another fandom when it's clearly not.  :)

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #334 on: April 20, 2013, 09:49:51 PM »
Rating:
Authors:
Genre:
Pairing:
Characters:
Summary:
Disclaimer:
Sometimes they put 'Warning'

I believe the authors already do a decent job when it comes to notifying readers of what to expect in their stories. I don't really feel the need for this system, but thanks for sharing your idea.  :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:23:37 PM by mode107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #335 on: April 21, 2013, 06:23:50 AM »
You're welcome  :)

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #336 on: April 21, 2013, 07:55:18 AM »
Just a heads-up. I'm currently waiting for my flight at the airport so I won't be able to follow this discussion for the next 7 hours or so.

I've noticed Johnnys fandom put these every time they post a new fanfic;

Rating:
Authors:
Genre:
Pairing:
Characters:
Summary:
Disclaimer:
Sometimes they put 'Warning'

I'm suggesting that every post put these as this makes it easier for the readers. It'll also makes the page more arranged and tidy  :) Who knows, maybe this can makes another OTP emerge. tbh, I'm not really interested to read pairings other than the common one. So the summary helps a lot because even if you don't like the pairing, the story line might get you interested.

First and foremost, thank you for your suggestion, bimbo. The template will definitely help to provide more information on fanfics so that readers can make a more informed choice on whether they want to read a fanfic. We (the mods) are actually planning to create a guide for users to help keep the forum more organised. Unfortunately, it's currently on the back burner as we have been rather busy. We won't make your suggestion into a rule but it is possible that we may include it in the guide.

Hi sakura_drop_, most of the rules were made long ago. The only new rule we have implemented recently is Law #10.

Law #10 Only start a thread to post fanfic(s). Fanfic contests and threads like Seven Word Story are fine. However, threads asking for support for or feedback on fanfic ideas are not as they will become dead threads in time to come.
- Ask for feedback on fanfic ideas in The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread
- Post messages or letters to AKB48 members in the specific girl's thread here
- AKB48 news discussions here

Rationale behind the introduction of Law #10:
This law is to prevent the AKB48 fanfic boards from getting cluttered with irrelevant threads. There are more suitable sections within the AKBar48 to post certain things. Please explore this wonderful community and who knows, you may make new friends outside of the Fanfic Forum! :jphip:

If you are a writer with an existing story thread, you may ask your readers for feedback on new fanfic ideas in your own thread. We are fine with this. Just don't start a thread or poll to merely gather feedback and support.

As explained above, this new rule is to prevent the fanfic boards from getting cluttered with irrelevant threads. You have been around for quite some time so I am sure you have witnessed how much the AKB48 fanfic community here has grown. Newly updated story threads get pushed down very quickly now because there are new fanfics and updates popping up every day. This is why we need to do more to keep irrelevant threads out of the way. There are more suitable places such as The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread and The AKB48 Fanfic Community Advice Thread to post questions and gather feedback, etc.

---

Alright, I'm boarding the plane now. Please allow me a few hours to get back to you if you have any further concerns :)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 08:03:36 AM by seigus »

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #337 on: April 23, 2013, 12:42:58 AM »
Changing the subject here, though things seem to have been resolved and this may have been mentioned before but I'll go ahead and ask anyway :nervous

What is it that makes you read a certain fic?

Are you really fussy when it comes to choosing something to read or will you literally just read everything and anything?

Personally I used to read pretty much anything which had my kamioshi (Jurina) in it but lately I have been reading a considerably lower amount which is more due to the fact that I don't have the luxury of being just a reader XD

For some reason this was the first thought I had when I saw the suggestions above so I figured why not post this since its something that both readers and writers can discuss together  :)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #338 on: April 23, 2013, 01:09:12 AM »
^ to be honest I don't care for pairings as much as I try to find if it interests me in general.  I give all fanfics a try to see if it does and hope it can continue for the long period. :thumbsup  Other than that, I read my own type of writing and hope to find something to improve on later on :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #339 on: April 23, 2013, 01:13:23 AM »
I read my own type of writing and hope to find something to improve on later on

I actually never thought of it like that but I guess it makes sense to do that as well, maybe I should do that more  :nervous

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jude - Emerald