JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - You Go

Author Topic: Future Love - chapter 14-3 (Multipairing) 02/10/2011  (Read 56471 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Future Love [13] - Two Hearts became One.
« Reply #160 on: July 26, 2011, 03:13:36 PM »
Wmatsui finally together!
I wonder why Sayaka was giggling ^^
OMG girls war, I think I prefer be in the middle of a battle fiel rather than between girls fighting, is too scary lol

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #161 on: July 26, 2011, 03:50:06 PM »
YEAH~!! Finally they get together~  :yossi:

Please update soon~  :bow:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #162 on: July 26, 2011, 07:02:59 PM »
poor acchan...! :cry:

jaruna x renaaa :wub:

kojiyuu..what the hell? what just happened?? :banghead:

nice fic update soon..!

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #163 on: July 26, 2011, 10:19:45 PM »
i worship kojiyuu..but, this fic makes me love MariYuu too..

yay for WMatsui..

i want to kill nana takeuchi!

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
Re: Future Love [14-1] - Poison and Hypnotic for Kojima Haruna.
« Reply #164 on: July 27, 2011, 01:26:05 AM »
^ MariYuu?! So, shall I broke the Kojiyuu and MariHaru then I'll continue the fic with the MariYuu instead? :]] JK.

14 - 1

Haruna catches the sight of Yuko running through the direction where the bleachers is at. The words of Mariko is not sinking well inside her ears, not understanding Mariko’s words at all. Her attention are only fixed to Oshima Yuko. In some way, her point of view could see Yuko is not running like her proper self, her sprint is in horror as if something had hurt the small girl.

A snap of fingers diverted her thoughts away. She completely push Mariko’s image out of her mind. Haruna shake her head to get back to reality.

“Kojiharu, are you feeling alright? You seem in daze.” Mariko asked in worry and place her palm to Haruna’s forehead to identify if she is not feeling well. Surely, she’s been saying things to Haruna but the girl’s attention are out in the world.

“Ye-yeah. My soul always drift somewhere else, that’s all. You’ll get used to it.” Haruna faked a laugh, hiding her real reason behind her trance earlier.

Mariko chuckled on her cuteness. “Unique ability Kojiharu.” Mariko offered her arm so the two will walk together in the dinning hall with linked arms. “Lets go?” She asked to Haruna.

Her arms dropped when she heard Haruna declined the offer. “I… I… promised my mother to call her at this hour. Sorry Marichan. We… we’ll eat together next time. Sorry.” Haruna bowed her head as a sign of apology, her eyes are shut close tightly, waiting for Mariko to speak.

“Set your back up straight.” Mariko said as she do not like Haruna to look so apologetic.

Haruna smiled at Mariko and the same guilty. Mariko who doesn’t have any slight clue what is rummaging on her innocent and darling Kojiharu, believed on her excuse. After all, there is no place for Mariko to interfere on Haruna’s plans.

“It’s okay. Next time our bonding must be double.” Mariko calmly said.

“Hai.” Haruna then waved her hand for a goodbye and go in the direction of the bleachers where Yuko went.

Our left behind tall girl bewildered on Haruna’s path way, shouldn’t she going the changing room beside the Gym not in the bleachers way? Mariko then shrugged her feeling and headed her way to the dinning hall for lunch. Our Shinoda Mariko isn’t that sharp as we thought she should be huh?

--

Hugging her knees tight close to her chest, the haste of her tears are drowning her eyes and the skin that contacts it to. She never imagine herself weeping like this again, her second time to feel isolated in heartache. Yuko haven't felt this horror 10 or 11 months from now. The zombie of her fear is walking loser and closer to remind her that her grim history is still alive.

(Flashback - 11 Months Ago)

A loud thud on the wall and the barked of Mariko’s voice echoed in the hallways and the awareness of most girls near them swung their heads towards the commotion happening between the two overly close friends. Shinoda Mariko. Oshima Yuko.

They have the knowledge on not to interfere on the two girls. Especially when  the tall girl is burning with anger. Mariko who is trapping Yuko on the wall, her hands on the small girl’s neck as she is nearly choking the girl, tears pouring in their both shirts. Mariko can kill Yuko any seconds she want. Her betrayal and stealing a precious person build up an inferno to Mariko’s body, passing the febrile heat in Yuko’s body to feel her… best friends ire? Or, to believe their relationship extinct now?

“Please… listen to me. There is no such love in my feelings towards her. She’s for you only.” Yuko sincerity said and looked at Mariko. Those eyes. If only eyes could kill, Yuko swore she should had been dead on the spot right now.

“How would I believe in your bullcrap words if I saw you… you… kissing her!” Mariko words flabbergasted the girls that surrounds them. “My trust for you is no longer be found inside me.” A double flabbergast came from the girls expressions.

Yuko's throat restricted, no voice are coming out. Wanting to scream she didn’t kissed the girl nor love the girl back. She just stood there on Mariko’s grip, staring at the girl she trusted more and now that girl evaporate her trust towards Yuko. Only a stream of tears is the only word she has.

“Yuko…” Mariko freed her arms that is blocking Yuko’s neck and place her hand on the girl’s shoulder to start shaking it. “You guilty now? So it’s true huh? You stole Minegishi Minami’s heart and claim her as yours. Wow, my best friend is pro at purloining objects that isn’t hers.” Mariko said in sardonic tone.

“Yuko. No, I detest your name. How I hate you too!!!” Mariko spat her cynical and painful words to the person she detest, her face is distorted with so much anger and hatred. She then raised her hand in the air, without a further notice Yuko felt an impact of a hand in her cheek. The same impact when Mariko vowed her trust towards Yuko is no longer found.

“You are snake Oshima Yuko. A snake! An inglorious bastard girl!” The tall girl thud Yuko on the wall before leaving her on the ground.

Yuko curled up like a ball on the harsh floor, letting her tears stream down her eyes, not caring how maudlin she looks right now. Hearing scandalous whispers from the girls, hearing Mariko’s words repeating inside her all of those slapped her in the world of being alone. Alone in her own fear.

I love you Shinoda Mariko. I’m sorry if I hurt you – my best friend. I’m sorry that your trust and love had vanished. I’m sorry if I took Miichan’s heart away from you.

“Yuko.” The voice of the familiar person called her name. The person who is the main reason why… why their intimate friendship doesn’t exist anymore.

Minegishi Minami.

The girl who picked Oshima Yuko than Shinoda Mariko.

“Stay away from me!” Yuko gritted her teeth and slapped Miichan’s away who placed her hand on Yuko’s head.

Miichan only looked at Yuko for a single minute. When she got up she hear the girl she loves whisper something that she cannot grant.

“Please love Mariko… not me.”

What a rejection eh?

(End of Flashback)

Though, there are a continuation of Yuko’s forlorn cinematic history, the film had stopped when Yuko felt a presence of someone surrounds her. The downhearted damsel looked up behind her bangs to see Kojima Haruna. She’s panting hard as if came from sprinting, a worried look wash over her face, holding her chest while looking at Yuko. Those eyes gives in a hint of anxious mixed with relief.

Haruna squatted in front of Yuko. She brushes the strands of hair that covers Yuko’s wet face, wiping the wet liquid, and caress the cheeks of Yuko using her thumb. God, how Haruna wanted to enfold her body to the girl that always make her heart beat into confusion and adoration. Her nervous feeling halt her on the urge to embrace Oshima Yuko.

The awkward yet the silence that surrounds them making it more awkward. To break the ice, Yuko mouthed something that Haruna couldn’t clearly fathom the words being said. Haruna visible a shy smile to Yuko.

“I’m here.” Haruna said the two words. Two words that sounded the world to Oshima Yuko’s ears. I’m here. As if telling her Haruna is going to protect and stay at her side forever.

I’m here.

So wonderful to replay it over and over again in Yuko’s heart.

To top it off, a sudden urge creep inside Yuko which her muscles began to entreat, distancing her face in zero to Haruna.

One, deep affectionate kiss poisoned Kojima Haruna.

“I’ll bake you a smile. I'll stay with you forever, Kojima Haruna.”

One, true promise hypnotized Kojima Haruna.

A's Note: Ohh, I can't wait for the Takacchan update which it will be next. LOL the flashback isn't much sorry and I sort of messed up at the end? And the one, true promise thingybob i'm not even sure if that one is fo'sho, just feel like writing it. But I guess, it is right? xD I'm not really sure about the title for this first part. :]] Random much? Eh eh eh, Kojiyuu is still alive(in this fic) just so you know people. Short update. -.-
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 02:04:02 AM by AAAice »
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #165 on: July 27, 2011, 01:37:26 AM »
ehhhhh  yuko  :pleeease:

haruna going to where yuko is! i think?

sappy sappy  :ptam-cry:
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #166 on: July 27, 2011, 02:34:28 AM »
 :pleeease: their relation is getting so messed up

I wonder how it will end.

Then there still the atsumina  :frustrated:

Thanks for the update!  :twothumbs

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #167 on: July 27, 2011, 02:34:49 AM »
So the whole thing with miichan and Yuko is a misunderstanding.........poor Mariko-sama................poor Yuko .......and definitely poor kojiharu....................I can't wait for Atsumina..................please update ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
« Reply #168 on: July 27, 2011, 02:45:45 AM »
OMG! Please do update ASAP  :pleeease: :pleeease:

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #169 on: July 27, 2011, 03:33:21 AM »
MariMiiKojiYuu relationship  :dizzy:

Poor Mariko-sama  :cry:

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #170 on: July 27, 2011, 03:58:57 AM »
no way...!  :D
now i need update....! :banghead:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #171 on: July 27, 2011, 06:22:41 AM »
This has been a long and crazy ride. It was awesome! I hope you update soon! I can see kojiYu forming nooowwww. xD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #172 on: July 27, 2011, 09:31:24 AM »
KOJIYUU IS SO UNFFF

Offline apparently

« Reply #173 on: July 27, 2011, 11:43:53 AM »
NGAAAAA MY KOJIYUUUU HEART.

it hurts. mariyuu is cute as bffls but kojiyuu is too precious. too too precious T____T /criesperpetualtears

Flean

« Reply #174 on: July 28, 2011, 01:09:29 AM »
Argh!!!!  :OMG:  I wanna know what happen next!!!!  :panic: :panic: :panic:

Please update soon!!!  :bow: :bow:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
Re: Future Love [14-2] - Wild Sides. Three Words.
« Reply #175 on: July 29, 2011, 01:09:32 PM »
14 – 2

Her muscles in her lower body are collapsing as it seems like she’s going to have a minor injury. Atsuko’s hell left her with so much sore in her body. The pain she is carrying now put her in the bliss of madness though ir is the same feeling she felt the day of their first love. Yet, to her this was pure sanctity. The top girl doing the actions while she’s doing… completely nothing. The life of Takahashi Minami are sent into a bliss of Maeda Atsuko.

In every single part of that love-making. Takamina didn’t make a move to the dominant girl – Atsuko. She only retort to the girl with her moan, screaming her love, digging her nails on Atsuko’s skin, and any ther response she can present to Atsuko. Her body heat intensed highly by hearing Atsuko’s arousing breathing that prick in her skin, the hot sweat trickles on Takamina’s naked skin, Atsuko’s hoarse moan, her little talks, the whole lot about the tempting girl absconded Takamina’s breath and soul away from Earth.

Maeda Atsuko is a cannibal in bed.

Hot. Wild. Fierce. Spine-chilling.

Takamina jerked her top body as her elbows are supporting her weight. The muscles in her body still hurt. She explore her vision around the room. Clothes on the floor, bra and underwear's are tossed aside Minegishi Minami’s bed and Takamina’s stuff toys and her two pillow are laid on the floor. Landing her eyes on her very own bed, their naked body are clad into her blanket with images of ribbons imprinted. She brush her hand on the cloth, giving her a wet fabric, much to give her tingles on her spine. Atsuko and Takamina? They are drowned in sweat too.

She squinted her eyes before setting her feet on the floor, reaching her clothes to conceal her exposed figure. Takamina sighed in disbelief to their messy dorm room. The room is begging for a big cleaning. Yet, she shoved her though and set her mind on one particular person.

Takeuchi Nana.

All of this are all wrong. Her relationship with Atsuko is becoming a turmoil. It’s not the happy, content, fun, loving relationship they share to each other. Thanks to that newcomer antagonist.

Takamina patiently waiting for Nana to appear in the door frame after she had knocked six time on the malign damsel’s door.

“Minami?” The surprised voice call out her name after she examined the girl up and down; arms crossed, tapping the tip of her shoes on the floor. Her body straightaway went to Takamina and kiss the girl fully.

“O-oi!” Takamina pushed Nana with all her strength and wiped her hands on her wet lips. Irk on Nana’s abrupt kiss.

Nana only smirked, not minding the impertinent manner of Takamina. She thrust her head towards the door, inviting the small girl in her own way. Takamina went ahead inside the unit whilst Nana trailed behind with a wicked expression smother on her face. An expression that can pass her to be the devil’s advocate. Nana crossed her arms on her chest as it makes her huge asset pull up, making the cleavage be in a better view. She congratulate herself by unbuttoning the top three buttons of her fitted checkered shirt when Takamina’s back were facing her.

“Why?” Takamina asked, eyes closed so she won’t see the view in front of her.

“Why?” Nana recited her question.

Opening her eyes, the vision of Nana from earlier zoomed in to Takamina. So upclose. Takamina gulped her own saliva. This ploy of Nana is clouding her thoughts. Takamina punch herself in a number of times mentally to restrain not to fall on Nana’s trick. Yet, failed on her control. Her brain is now completely blank.

Knowingly the intention of the small girl why she is here. Nana knew Takamina will confront of that she loves Atsuko. Heck, she’s still the same old Takamina she knew from the past. Nana rolled her eyes heavenward. To invade those confrontation in Takamina’s mind, Nana propped her arms on Takamina’s shoulder.

“Babe, your vow on loving your precious girlfriend is debris. Rubbish. Anyway, first love never dies right? I’m here. I’m back.” She thrust her face closer to the damsel, she then breathed a tempting whistle on the sensitive ear. That sent shivers right in the core of Takamina.

“First love do die on my perspective Nana.” Takamina boldly said to Nana but deep inside she’s dying in horror.

Sighting the eyes of the predator drooling in its cornered prey in Nana;s oh-so brown eyes, Takamina found herself already basked of the wooden coffee table.

Takamina as the cornered rat. Nowhere to go.
Nana as the hungry cat. Ecstatic to find her… rat.

Nana plunged her body on top of Takamina. “Very well. How about… first sex never dies?” Nana asked openly in a husky tone and moaned to tease the stone Takamina.

Nana opened the remain buttons of her shirt, revealing her white lace bra and that… chest weighted in Takamina’s own chest. Takamina wonder if Nana could hear the loud booming of her heart. She gulped on her now dried mouth.

“Rape.” Is the only word she muttered.

Nana traced the pad of her index finger to the small girl’s jawline in an up and down motion. “Baby, rape is different from getting laid.” She hoarsely uttered to Takamina.

The prey felt weak and useless for falling in her predator’s ploy. The extra weight she’s having is pressing against her which she couldn’t escape. Nana rained little kisses on the whole face of Takamina, lingering her lips everywhere. Takamina wanted to scream but Nana’s mouth is already on the lips she claimed, kissing her as if the world will explode tomorrow.

Then and there, the mind of Takamina are full of clouds, her mind and brain isn’t functioning well. Is she just going to tolerate Nana’s actions? Will she always be the victim in here? To Atsuko. To Nana.

Nana’s kisses turned soft the moment she heard Takamina moaned her name. Her tone is full of begging.

“I need you Minami.”

Need is different from love.’ Takamina felt sick, broke and used. Nana do this for her own pleasure, her feelings towards Takamina are still the same. No love at all. Flashbacks rummage in the reel of Takamina. Rejection. That damn rejection from Nana’s mouth. Takeuchi is a harlot. Only go for… dirt.

Tears showered down on the side of Takamina’s eyes. Her tears made her eyes become obscure, she couldn’t see any straight vision at all. Her fist are curled up tightly as it makes her own knuckles turn colorless. Indeed she is known to be the toughest and smartest leader in Akiba yet she is an underdog towards Atsuko and Nana.

Weak. Gutless. Coward.

“Minami?”

--

The two damsel in happiness were staring to each other for wee minutes before they outburst their warm smile to one another. The heart of Yuko were sent in to the paradise upwards, chanting happily. All of her distress from earlier had receded. Even if the consequences to happen in the near future, she vowed to keep her words to the dearest girl in front of her. Haruna couldn’t fathom what’s happening to her heart. The kiss. The words. All she knew it’s beating with so much warmth. She’s asking herself if this is the Oshima Yuko she had known the first day she transferred here. Yet, one thing for sure is Yuko… stole her first kiss.

Yuko’s affectionate expression rendered into unhappy to see Haruna change her expression to a glare and her brow are raised.

“Thief.”

The words echoed in Yuko’s ear. Is it happening again? Does Haruna knows her past? Mariko erased that past already right? Lots of question prick inside Yuko that couldn’t be answered straightaway.

Guilty; smothered on Haruna’s body when she saw Yuko shed a tear in her eye. She only said thief in a playful way. Then why is the damsel turned into a heartbreak? Oshima Yuko is so sensitive.

“You have stolen my first kiss.” Haruna wiped the tear in Yuko’s eyes. She became surprised when Yuko lounge herself in Haruna’s chest, weeping very hard. Her eyes grew wide when Yuko are shaking her head on Haruna’s asset. She flicked the ears of Yuko sharp.

“Itai!” Yuko shrieked, rubbing her ear aggressively. No one ever done such a thing to her like that.

“A pervert too.” Haruna pouted.

“I know that.” Yuko stick her tongue out to the pouting girl. Haruna prolonged her pout until… Yuko showed her very unique talent, that is having a supernatural facial. The laughter of Haruna is so adorable that Yuko couldn’t help but cover her face in her hands.

“You look like a squirrel just then.” Haruna is restraining her laugh. She then removed Yuko’s hand away from her beet root face and brushed Yuko’s hair push back which it fall neatly after. “A pervert squirrel.” Haruna rose up and started to run away with a playful giggle.

Yuko was dumbfounded for a second and start to chase Haruna. She speed up her sprint to chase the tall girl. Though, her smile deepen when she set her gaze to Haruna’s long swaying hair.

“Kyaaa~!” Haruna shrieked when she found Yuko already cling at her back.

“Nyan Nyan!” Yuko aloud said when she finally caught on Haruna, staying her body at the back of Haruna.

“I love you.”

Three words that stopped Haruna’s… heart.

A’s Note: Notice any pattern on Takamina’s day? :]] And yeah, was dead tired when I wrote the Takamina and Nana part. Have to practice dance throughout the week. xD Now, I have lots of Fic to read. Will do read Fics later when we have our break again.

MY KOJIYUUUUUU!!!  :heart: :heart: LOL
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Flean

« Reply #176 on: July 29, 2011, 01:21:08 PM »
Takamina~~~  :smhid but i feel sorry for her too... :(

KojiYuu just~~~ :heart: :heart:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #177 on: July 29, 2011, 01:25:03 PM »
Thanks for updating  :hee:

Nooo Takamina, you have to resist Nana! don't be tempted go back to Acchan  :shock:

Lol Yuko will always be the pervert squirrel, I wonder how Mariko will respond to the forming kojiyuu

Please update soon  :twothumbs

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #178 on: July 29, 2011, 02:07:52 PM »
Takamina, oh boy.......get a grip of yourself, Takamina!!!! You love Atsuko right?  :scolding: Don't fall for that slutty dirty fucking Nana Takeuchi bitch schemes :on voodoo: :angry:

Past is Past....you have Atsuko now,

Yuko and Haruna...............Yuko finally you confess!!! :on GJ:

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!!!!

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #179 on: July 29, 2011, 02:32:03 PM »
gahh what the hell is happening   :OMG:

nuuuuu takamina  push her push her  or the one who said minami .. save her  :OMG:

bitin <_>
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - You Go